Till Death Do Us Apart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mona looks at me and silently speaks: I love you

I responded to her affection: I love you too baby. How bad do you want him baby?

Mona: mmmmm...

I said in a horny voice: Do you like his big cock...

Mona: mmmmmmm...

Mona suddenly turns around and started kissing Anil really passionately. He starts playing with her pussy. She makes her loud moan for the first time.

Mona lost in her trance: Oh Vijay is this a dream? My legs are so shaky.

They kept kissing intimately and started moving towards the bed. Mona sat on the bed slowly crawling backwards without breaking eye contact. They locked in an embrace rubbing on each other sensually in our marital bed. Anil is now sucking her nipples while rubbing his thigh on her pussy.

Mona: Oh my god... Suck it hard baby... oh god. Uhhh... Ouch... Don't bite honey...

I said in a concerned shaky voice: Are you okay baby?

Mona: mmm... hmmm...

Mona continued in a trance: He's sucking me so good baby. I feel so powerless. I don't think I can stop this even if you wanted me to. Oh God! He's going to fuck your wife Vijay. Do something. Oh Fuck...

Anil repositioned himself and folded her knees to the side of her bellies completely exposing her sticky swollen pussy.

Mona said looking down: I want that cock so much, but I don't know if I can take it.

Mona cried: Oh god he's going to fuck you wife Vijay. I need you close baby.

Anil started rubbing his penis on my wife's pussy lips. I went to her side and came close to kiss her. She kissed me and held my hand real tight. She was licking her lips and at times couldn't keep her eyes open. Then the next moment she would look at me. There is only lust in her eyes at this point.

Anil started entering her. She shuddered in pain. She moaned in agony and held my hand really tight. Anil pushed a little bit more and my wife kept screaming. There was a naughty smell of Pussy, penis and sweat which felt overwhelming. Anil went halfway through and started thrusting back and forth slowly. This unfathomable exchange so wrong in it predicament is yet ever so exciting. It is finally happening!

Mona verbally attacked me: Oh god ... Uhh.. Uhh.. Yessss... He is soo big vijay... No one ever fill me up like this. Oh god.. Oh yes... Babe I need you to lick my pussy... ohh... please make it wet...

I went down on her. I made a little spit and started licking her pussy. Her pussy seemed very tense and warm. Her legs stretched out as far it could go and her tendons looked strained. From my vantage point, I can see Anil's thick manhood disappearing in my wife's love pot over and over. With each entry her pelvic region tilted slightly upwards. At first his shaft was only appeared moist. Every time he pulls out, I can see a thin pink skin stretching out of her pussy along the shaft. Her pussy lips were stretched out far to accommodate the ribbed rod from the gods. When he's pushing in, his skin wrinkled and mona raised her pelvis and quivered occasionally in short bursts of blissful shrieks. God, he has a lot of veins in his penis! Do cocks really look like this up close? I can see some white fluids forming on the sides and under the knob of his penis. While licking her clit a little bit of her white stuff went into my mouth since my tongue brushed against his penis a number of times. It had a sweet erotic taste to it. I looked up to her; she was clutching her teeth and stared right back at me. With each thrust her boobs went full circle around her chest. Her face is covered with Anil's spit.

Mona started hissing cynically: Do you like what you see Vijay. Are you getting off watching your wife's pussy fucking a big cock? Oh yess... Oh fuck me... Vijay, tell him to fuck me harder. Tell him this is what you want for your loving wife...oh my goddddd...

As soon as I put my mouth back on her clit, she clutched my hair roughly enough to hurt me and shoved my face against her pussy! Her body tensed up tightening everywhere as she came. She started twisting and arching her back. Anil quickened the pace. He gently pushed my head away and held her hands behind her head and started thumping harder. His chest was smothering her tits and their nipples rubbed against each other. I got behind them to watch up close. Her legs were wrapped around his waist. She held him with one hand around her neck and the other grabbing his tense ass bringing it in just that little bit harder every time. Each thrust is making a loud slapping sound. In some cases it made a wet farting sound. His cock was now completely covered in white slippery gooey stuff! The air is now filled with my wife's ecstatic moans.

Mona screamed in passion: Oh god!! He's fucking me so hard. I can feel him in my womb. Oh Vijay He's so big baby... he's fucking your wife so good! This is what you wanted isn't it? Say it you fucking pervert! Don't you feel bad he's fucking your wife? In your own bed? In front of you? Oh fuck... tell him to fuck me harder.. oh god... yesss... yesss... mmmmph... Tell him how bad I wanted this... Tell him that you need him to fuck your wife like a real man... oh shiiiiit...

I watched in amazement as Anil started thrusting really hard. With each stroke his shaft completely disappeared into my wife's vagina. Her nipples are now thick and stiff. Anil kept sucking various parts of her tits. He occasionally licked her face and sucked her mouth. She kept screaming.

I spoke softly: Do you guys wanna use a condom now?

Mona Panting: fuck the condoms... ohh my god!... It's arggh... okay baby... I have birth control. It's all go... Oh God... Im cumming again... uhhhhhh... oh my godddd... oh fuck... oh shiiiit...

Anil slowed down his pace and Mona calmed down a bit. Anil got up took out his penis and lied down on a pillow. Then he made Mona face me and sit on his cock. He held her waist slightly lifted and started pounding really hard. The whole bed was shaking hard. Her boobs kept jumping up and down.

Mona cried again: Oh god, this feels so good! Vijay come close, honey.

I was naked by this time. I got close to her; she held and stroked my rock hard penis. Her boobs kept jumping up and down. Yet she kept eye contact with me.

Mona leaned to my ear and tried to whisper: Oh baby, I needed this so much. I love you.

I licked her face: Do you want me to lick you again down there?

Mona: Yesss!

She grabbed me trying to balance herself and lowered my head closer to her pussy.

Mona: Oh god... oh god Im Cuuuumin again...

This time something weird happen. Mona Pulled out of Anils cock. She rolled slightly towards my side. I was facing closer to her pussy now. A strong string of liquid just hit my face. She hysterically kept shaking her hips. She couldn't even moan. She kept squeezing the gaping hole in her pussy squirting five or six gusts of clear fluid before settling down. She stopped squirting but every now and then her body twitched and curled in. I couldn't hold it any longer and I came in her hands. The cum sprayed towards her boobs and belly.

Anil let Mona lie on her back, moved her knees to her boobs and entered her again. This time he started pounding her like an animal. Mona let go of my cock and held his hips pulling him in extra hard and just stared at his eyes. She whispered something I couldn't make out. Her hands along with her wedding ring were all wet in their mutual juices. Her ankle bracelet rattled with each thrust. I just realized she's still wearing her shiny red heels. The intensity of the thrust increased and Anil started grunting. Mona started cumming again from what I can see from her tightening body. They both kept screaming really loud. Then Anil slowed down. I can see his balls contort a number of times. He thrust a few more times and pulled out and collapsed on her. They are all sweaty and wet. My wife's pussy was very red and there was a gaping hole in the middle.

I broke the silence: Wow baby that was so sexy! Did you enjoy that a lot baby?

Mona didn't care enough to respond: mmm...

Me: Are you satisfied baby?

Mona's thoughts were returning: I am baby... He came so much in my pussy...

Mona: Why don't you clean me up sweety?

I moved Anil a little bit to get a clear view of her pussy and started licking. A Salty pungent cream started oozing out. It has a musky odour as opposed to the sweet naughty juices of my wife. I don't understand how girls swallow cum! It's kinda disgusting. Anil was caressing my wife and looking into her eyes while I licked and sucked her pussy. Her legs are spread apart giving me wide access. She kept squeezing her pussy muscles and more cum oozed out. She moaned a few times encouraging me while locked in an embrace with Anil.

When I was done, I came up next to her and hugged her from behind. She kept her back towards me and was giggling and whispering with Anil. I couldn't make out completely what they were whispering about. At one point Mona raised her voice slightly and said "She's such a bitch, she never appreciated you like I did."... They did a little bit more flirting I felt sleepy. My wife turned towards me and put her hand on my cheek.

Mona: Hey...

Me: Hey...

Mona made a "oh my gush" face... and then made a serious face looking at me...

Mona comes closer to my face and whispers: Are you mad at me sweety? I put you between a rock and a hard place didn't I?

Me: No my love...

I smiled a little bit, she smiled back... She just kept staring at me...

Mona: Can I ask you a little favour?

Me: Sure baby...

Mona: Promise you won't get mad?

Me: Promise...

Mona: Can you please sleep in the guest bedroom? I mean... I don't know... this is uhmm...

I interrupted her: Don't worry babe I understand

Mona: I will make it up to you I promise!

I kissed her forehead and got up from the bed. I collected my clothes and went to the other room. I lied down alone in the bed. But I couldn't sleep properly. The other room was pretty quiet now. After a long time I fell asleep. I woke up with a large thud. Well, a bunch of thuds. The electricity was back. The lights flooded the room. I heard Mona screaming loud in the other room asking Anil to fuck her harder. The bed kept making impact noises on the wall. Sounds of frequent butt slapping and boob sucking were prominent. They kept fucking like animals for another five minutes and then Mona came really hard...

Mona cried: I want you to cum on my face... Oh ya baby... Like that... Oh yes... mmmmph...

I heard Anil grunt loudly one last time and then silence settled in. I heard them moving in the bed - may be a wet kissing sound. I looked at the clock. It was around 4:00am! They started talking... But I couldn't make out Anil's thick voice through the walls clearly. I could only understand Mona's voice barely:

Mona: No baby...

Mona: Oh yes baby you are so much better than Vijay...

Mona: But I love him you know...

Mona giggles: Stop! You are so dirty... Have you no shame fucking another man's wife like that? We took a vow you know. Does this ring mean anything to you?

Mona: Aww... I'm always yours baby. You can have me whenever you wish.

Mona: No,... Not now. I'm sore baby. You were pretty rough with me.

Mona: I did baby, but we can't do it like this. I can't take it for long.

Mona: Hey behave mister.

Mona: What? No... Remember what we talked about... I gotta go now... Sweet dreams...

When Mona walked into my room I pretended to be asleep. She had a bed sheet wrapped around her boobs. Mona sat beside me and started playing with my hair. After she touched me for a while I pretended to wake up.

Mona said affectionately: Hey sleepy head...

I opened my eyes... Looked at her and smiled... She smiled back and reached out for my cock. Obviously it was hard...

Me: How was it, baby?

Mona's eyes lit up: It was incredible. Thank you, baby! You are the best husband in the world. I don't know what I did to deserve you.

She kept playing with me and her hands were all over me. The cloth she had wrapped loosened and fell off. I now have a clear view of the aftermath. There's cum on her face and hair and trickled down her boobs. Her hair is all messy. Her nipples are swollen and a little purple. There's sticky saliva all across her areola. She has love bites on her neck and several places on her boobs. She came closer to me and I could smell the sex on her body. The smell of saliva coming from her boobs were intoxicating. She came closer and gave me a passionate kiss. I just couldn't control myself, I started licking her neck following the trail of cum and licked it off of her boobs. I gently licked her bruises. May be that will sooth her a little.

Mona whispered: So did you enjoy watching me fuck him?

Me: oh yes baby.

Mona: Sorry baby if I spoke too harsh with you. You know how I love dirty talk during sex. I was just trying to turn you on. If you didn't like it let me know love and I wont do it again.

Me: That was the best part baby. I like it when you do that. You were such an erotic goddess.

My wife giggles: He was so rough you know. But it turned me on even more.

I laughed pointing at her love bites: I can see that.

Mona gave me a playful punch on my arm.

Mona: He almost chewed off my nipples. They're so sore... I told him not to do that again.

Me: How many times did you guys do it?

Mona looks up thinking: Uhmmm... after you went to sleep, we did it three times baby. But for the most part we just talked and sorted some things out.

Me: What things?

Mona: I'll tell you later baby.

Mona bit her lips and said in a sultry voice: Are you jealous that he made me cum so many times?

Me: A little bit, I guess.

I sighed and continued: I still don't believe you squirted. You never squirt.

Mona: I don't know what came over me. It's like I was possessed.

I complained: Did he fuck you better than me...

Mona laughed and rolled her eyes: I don't know...

I Stressed: Tell me!

Mona: Eww... it's so weird... I don't wanna talk about it...

Mona paused and said whispered: You'll just get mad.

Me: Really! I wanna know.

Mona said playfully: May be...

I kept inquiring: May be what?

Mona got serious: I don't know what you want to hear. Do you want me to admit that he fucked my brains out... that he was the best fuck of my life... that now that is over I want it even more?

Me: Well do you?

Mona turned dark for a moment. She didn't reply, but looked into my eyes.

I pleaded: Well do you? Tell me the truth.

Mona started very softly: yes baby I do. I know it's wrong but I want him.

Me: Where does that leave us sweety? Do you want to leave me for him?

Mona got surprised: What? No! I love you baby. I love making love to you. I will never leave you. But I have this animal lust in me. I need him for that.

Me: You know he can't stay here forever.

Mona said in a sad tone: I know baby. But maybe there is a way. I mean, I have a plan. As much as I need him I also need him to move on baby. He needs to get his life back together.

I tried to lighten the mood: Are you planning on fucking him tomorrow?

Mona giggled: May be... We have a long day planned. We'll see.

Me: I want you so badly right now baby.

Mona though for a bit: Okay sweety, but it has to be a quicky. I'm kinda sore from... you know...

She blushed.

Me: From what?

Mona laughed: You pervert.

My beautiful sexy wife, got up, tied her hair back and took my cock into her pussy... She kept riding slowly. Her pussy felt a little loose. May be it's because there were cum juices coming out and rolling down my shaft.

Mona panted and continued: See I love this too... It's different... different is good! I'm more intimate with you than I am with him. You will always be my number one.

Me: Can you even feel me after his big cock?

Mona: Of course I can baby... It's just that he came so much in my pussy I'm a little numb right now.

Mona: But I promise that I always want you more than I want him. You are my soul-mate baby.

I pulled her closer in a tight embrace. She kept fucking me slowly and kissed all over my face. I smelled his cum in her breath. It came out every time she moaned. Smelling her and looking at her freshly fucked body, I soon came to a big orgasm. We held each other tightly and fell asleep.

12