Tim and Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TIM

When I got off the phone with Erin I got ready for my night alone. We had never spent the night apart from the first night we were married. I could tell Erin had been drinking so I was happy she had a safe place to stay. It also gave me some time to consider her new job. She didn't say how much her pay would increase but whatever it was I thought would make our life easier. My biggest issue would be the time spent with her new boss. Not so much that she would be with him but away from me. He was an old man I had heard so along with Erin's belief in the sanctity of our marriage I felt confident that there would never be any hanky panky while she was away. Also the fact that we both came from a very religious background made any infidelity very unlikely.

But still I didn't feel comfortable with the arrangement. How would this affect our sex life? Might the time apart give Erin a higher libedo?

I noticed after our first time together that she was passive when we made love. She was very shy about her body but her inexperience at lovemaking was a plus had I thought. We would learn together what to do for each other and how to please each other. Our first night had been almost embarrassing for me but after the honeymoon I had confided to a few of my coworkers. Her pain was not uncommon and we shouldn't be having problems in bed. One guy said his wife has screaming orgams when he eats her pussy but I just can't stand the thought of putting my mouth where her pee exits her body. Even the thought of doing that makes me queasy.

I wish that I had more stamina also because I always felt Erin was just getting warmed up when I finished. She never complained but sometimes I had the feeling she wanted more than I could give her. I was a one and done type of guy so if she couldn't get off by the time I was done she would have to wait for our next time. I had never worried about her orgasms before. I was raised to believe that women shouldn't be aggressive in bed. That was for sluts and whores. I concluded that any problems with our sex life was Erin's problem not mine.

I finally admitted to myself that my reaction to her job offer was out of line. I was surprised when I saw the new lexus. I wanted to be the one to give my wife things and at our current level of income our ten year old honda accord was all we could afford. I still couldn't get over the fact that my wife had a newer car than I did but depending on how much her income increased maybe we could afford matching cars soon. Mine would be blue though. I hated red.

So I decided that as long as Erin was happy and her travel was kept to a minimum, I would let her work as Mr. Burns Executive Secretary. When Erin got home in the morning I would apologise for my reaction and give her my congratulations on her promotion along with an apology for my reaction this afternoon.

ERIN

I woke up alone in a strange bed. A much softer and more luxurious bed than I was used to. It took me a few seconds to realize where I was. My condo.

I ran the previous day through my mind. The offer from Frank including the desire to breed me with his offspring. How did he put it? His legacy? I remembered how I was against the idea until he told me of Tim's urologists results. I remembered how pissed I became when I realized Tim and I would probably never produce children. I was even more pissed when I realized that Tim was hiding the fact that he was shooting blanks. I remembered the argument between Tim and I. He had accused me of being a whore even though I had not even accepted the position. When I remembered his attitude I once again felt my anger starting to overwhelm me.

Then I remembered my decision of last night. I would show my husband that I could do this job and be a good wife. When I was with Tim I would show him the side of me that he knew so well but when I was working for XYZ, that is Frank Burns, I would be his in every way he wanted me. If he wanted an Executive Secretary I would be the best damn Executive Secretary possible but if he wanted a breeder my legs would spread any time he asked.

I checked the alarm clock next to the bed and was surprised that it was so late 10:30. I didn't think that I had been so tired. But then I remembered that I had drank so much wine. Wine was like a sedative to me so the ten hours or so that I slept wasn't a surprise to me. When I removed my blanket I also remembered I was naked. There had been no night wear provided and I made a mental note to ask Frank why on Monday. I was alone in any case so I walked naked to the kitchen to start my coffee. When my coffee was ready I sipped some while I readied myself to go home. My shower had multiple heads and was electronicly programmed for use of up to four different people. Once I figured out the electronic controls I was in heaven. The water was the perfect temperature and force. My single shower head at home was partially plugged with the minerals in the water so I had to rinse repeatedly to get the soap out of my hair. There was even a detachable shower head I used to rinse my pussy.

I debated what to wear and decided that I wouldn't give Tim any ammunition to start an argument so I put my work clothes back on sans panties. I couldn't stand dirty underwear and didn't want Tim to see my new undies yet so I went commando under my skirt. This was the first time I had ever dressed without panties and I loved the feeling. I felt kind of naughty as I went to the kitchen to have another coffee before I left. When I was almost ready I cleaned any mess I had made including making my bed. I wanted to show Frank I wasn't a slob in case he happened to come into my condo while I was away. I gave my home away from home another quick check then grabbed my purse and left. It was 12:00

The valet remembered me then told me that in the future all I had to do was to ring him and he would have my car ready when I exited the elevator. WHAT SERVICE!!

I thanked him and headed out of the city. The traffic was light on the weekend so I made good time to my neighborhood.

As I pulled into our drive I noticed how shabby our little home looked for the first time. The the paint on the wood siding was faded and peeling. The trim was an ugly color and was also peeling. The yard, while mowed, had numerous bare spots, needed weeding and the edges trimmed. There was a board fence in the back yard that needed some missing and rotted boards replaced along with a good painting. The flower beds in the front needed updating with new and more colorful flowers. The hedges near the sidewalk needed trimming and there were a few gaps where the hedge plants had died. Looking up I noticed a few roof shingles missing.

A germ of an idea started to form. To keep Tim occupied in my absences he was about to receive a huge honey-do list. I smiled at my upcoming treachery as I approached my front door.

As I stepped into my house I noticed Tim watching a baseball game on tv. When I stood in front of him I saw that he was asleep. Since our argument probably kept him awake for most of the night I understood his need for a nap but I was feeling a bit of bitchiness coming on so I went up to him and shook him awake.

"Tim are you awake?" I said in a loud voice.

"Yeah I'm awake Erin. When did you get home?"

"Just now. Have you eaten lunch yet?"

"No I was waiting for you to come home..I know you said you were at the condo but I hoped you would come to your senses and come home last night."

"I had been drinking and I didn't want to take a chance on driving and possibly getting into an accident or getting stopped while drunk. Also I wanted the time alone to consider Mr. Burns offer without being called names. Tim how could you say something so hurtful to me?" Tim just looked humbled and stared at the floor.

I was walking to the kitchen by then. My kitchen was a wreck. Dishes from yesterday were unwashed and the counter had what was left from what Tim had made for his supper and the stove still had the dirty pans on it. This was the moment I needed to put Tim in his place.

"Tim what have you done to my kitchen!!" I screamed. "I was only gone overnight and you have trashed my house! Get in here and clean up your mess." He came rushing into the kitchen when I started my tirade. When I told him to clean his mess. He said I had always cleaned the kitchen.

"That's true but I wasn't here to clean and you made this mess so from now on you will clean up after yourself when I am gone. What would my house look like if I had been gone a week or even a few days?" Surprisingly Tim started scurrying around the room emptying then rinsing his dishes.

"I am still wearing my work clothes so while I change you finish cleaning your mess. I will make lunch when I get back." I went to our bedroom to change and found the room was a mess also. His clothes from yesterday and a wet towel from his shower were thrown into a corner, the bed hadn't been made and.his drawers were open. I had always kept our home clean and neat but suddenly I realized that I was the one that did all the domestic chores with no help from my husband. There was going to be some serious attitude adjustment in the Brower household today.

I didn't want to put Tim under any more stress at this point though so before I changed I started to straighten our room and make the bed. I was bent over changing our sheets and I didn't realize my skirt had ridden up and my pussy was peeking out and facing the door. I heard Tim walking into the room then stop. I was straightening a corner of the sheet when he said, "The kitchen is fin...Erin why aren't you wearing panties. Did you do something last night that you shouldn't have?"

I couldn't believe what I just heard my husband say. First he accuses me of being a whore and now he sees what he thinks is evidence. While still bent over I finished the sheet and stood. I knew how this looked but I needed to stay.on the high road here. I couldn't let him see me flinch in this matter. Besides all I was guilty of is going pantiless for my ride home.

"Tim you know I can't stand wearing dirty panties so when I showered this morning I went without. Is that a problem or do you want me to wear dirty underwear?" I turned around to face my husband and noticed his look of embarrassment. He started to stutter an apology so I finished straightening the bedroom without saying a word then went to the kitchen and my purse.

I pulled my panties out and handed them to Tim. I said in a very hurt and controlled voice, "Here you may inspect my panties for any evidence of my perceived indiscretion." I sat in a chair while pulling my skirt up to my waist then I spread my legs so Tim got a full beaver shot. "When you are finished with my panties you should inspect my pussy for any evidence also."

His face went from red to white when I told him to check my coochie. I knew his dislike for touching my 'dirty' bits so I felt confident that I had made my point now.

"Erin there is no need to check your panties or your pussy. I believe you when you say nothing happened but..."

I interrupted him at that point. "Good. Now were on the same page here. Sit down while I finish changing. We are going to have a serious talk when I get back."

I went into the bedroom again and changed into shorts and a top that I knew Tim loved me in. I of course put clean panties and a bra on. I was going to need all the ammunition I could get to win this battle.

When I returned to the kitchen Tim hadn't moved so I started preparing a meal. I hadn't eaten since yesterday and was starved. My stomach was a bit queasy from the after effects of the wine last night but we usually ate light on the weekends anyway so I made a tuna sandwich with chips for Tim and a salad for me.

We had only taken our first bite when Tim started his apology. "Erin I owe you an apology for the way I acted yesterday and this afternoon. I was surprised when you came home in the new lexus and when you told me of your promotion I was a bit jealous because you will be making more money than me now. Also you had jumped over several other secretaries and I was unsure as to the reason. But now I know it's because of your talent and dedication. When you returned today you smelled freshly showered and I noticed your panties were missing. I jumped to a wrong conclusion again. Once again I'm sorry for the way I acted."

I was stunned by Tim's apology. I had made my mind up yesterday that since my husband was infertile I would.have my babies with Frank but I didn't come to a firm decision as to how I would approach my husband in the matter. A plan had been forming in my head but I could see now that I couldn't hurt Tim with an annulment or divorce. I also felt that he wouldn't go along with being a knowing cuckold. I loved Tim. I wanted to believe he loved me. I would give him one more chance to inform me of his low sperm count. If he continued to lie to me by omission I would let him unknowingly raise Franks child or children .

"Thank you Tim for your apology. I am sorry the promotion and car stressed you out but you must understand something. If you had been in my shoes yesterday I would have been the first to congratulate you. I know that sometimes our partnership isn't equal. I sometimes feel that I am giving more than I am getting and I know you feel this way too sometimes. I always felt that we are partners in our marriage. Partners are always honest with each other. I want to swear to you first of all that no man has ever been between my legs but my husband.

Second I want you to know that I decided last night to accept this promotion. We have been trying to save money to buy a house and we both know how difficult that is. Most of the time we can't put anything away and sometimes we have to raid our savings to pay our rent. With my pay raise we won't have to do that.

The third thing is we have talked about having children. So far I haven't been able to conceive but when the time is right and I do the baby won't have a major financial impact on our finances. As a matter of fact part of my package includes a six month paid maternity leave instead of the six weeks unpaid that most of the other employees get.

Now comes the part I need you to be onboard with. When I came home you were watching a baseball game, well actually you were asleep. The kitchen and bedroom were a mess. Remember what I said about us being partners and sometimes we must do more than our share? In the past I have always assumed all the domestic chores. Now I may not be home every night so I won't be available consistently to do those things that you have taken for granted.

Tim while I am out there putting extra hours in to secure our future I will need to know that I can depend on you to keep our home clean and uncluttered. This means when I'm not here you will take care of the cooking, vacuuming, laundry, general picking up after yourself along with the outside chores. Can I depend on you to do all of this? It won't be every day but if I'm away for the day the burden will fall on you to keep our home clean, attractive and livable."

"Of course you can count on me" Tim answered. "You are correct in that as partners we pick up the slack when the other isn't available. But I do want to correct you on one point. I have never taken what you do for us for granted." Tim said.

"I'm so happy that you agree. Now I have also noticed some things that you have been letting slide outside also.

As renters we have a duty to our landlord to maintain his property and keep the curb appeal. Our rental agreement specifies that for a discount on our rental payments we must take on any repairs and maintain the curb appeal so our neighbors don't complain about this property lowering their home's value. As I was coming up our driveway today I noticed several things that should be addressed. I will make a list for you and post it in our kitchen.

Tim I am so happy we had our little discussion today and that you are in agreement with my new schedule. I know that we will be a much happier couple and our marriage will be stronger as a result of our willingness to compromise. Now we should get ready and go to the hardware store so we can get some paint chips for our home."

TIM

I had an uncomfortable feeling that Erin had manipulated me somehow today. I couldn't find any fault in what she told me but still I felt that she had led me through our little discussion and called it a compromise. From the time I apologised today she had dominated the conversation. I couldn't fault her line of thinking but I felt she was making decisions that the husband should be making and that's me. So what if the house is starting to get a bit of a shabby look. We didn't live in a gated community with rules and regulations.

Also she had agreed to take this promotion without a lot of input from me. I can't fault her reasoning for accepting it but all of a sudden she was telling me that she had a condo in the city and a new lexus and was going to be traveling for possibly weeks at a time with a man not her husband. I know he is old but still...

I guess my biggest problem was that Erin had somehow taken over the direction our marriage was going. As I said I couldn't fault her reasoning but Erin had always deferred any major decisions to me after we both considered our options.

I did feel guilty about one thing however. I had found out recently that I was probably unable to father any children. I had been concerned that Erin had not gotten pregnant after having unprotected sex for six months and decided to first get myself checked. My sperm count was so low and weak that getting Erin pregnant was highly unlikely. My Urologist had told me that I could be considered essentially sterile. I don't understand all the medical mumbo jumbo but he told me that if Erin ever got pregnant it would be a combination of luck that one of my weak swimmers, there were a few, was able to make it up to fertilize her fertile egg and that one swimmer probably wouldn't have much competition. Also my penis was so short my swimmer would have a longer distance to travel unless Erin consciously tipped herself to allow my sperm to enter her uterus.

After the doctor gave me the results I struggled with myself as to whether I should tell Erin or not. Finally my male ego won. I decided to not tell her and just never bring the subject up. Our sex life was great as far as I was concerned so as long as Erin didn't know, I would be her loving and virile lover. I also stopped bringing the subject of increasing our family size. My thinking was don't ask don't tell.

Life was good until Erin was offered this promotion. As I mentioned, we had always made any major decisions together but in this case I felt left out. The money would definitely help but I just felt jealous of her because she would be the dominant breadwinner along with her enjoying the extras like traveling the world while I was keeping the home fires burning...alone...

We made the trip to the hardware store so that Erin could look at paint chips. She got prices for a total paint job on the outside of the house along with the interior rooms along with names of possible contractors for the work I couldn't do. She picked up several color samples before we left. I thought we would just go home then but she suggested that we stop by the building supply store. She somehow had the idea that our landscaping, roof and the fence in the back yard needed attention. While there she got prices on the materials for the roof repair and fence. Since they also had a garden shop we got prices for all the plants on her list and more contractor references. I mentally added up her list of needs and figured she had several thousand dollars of wants. I smiled to myself when I decided that to do all these projects would virtually clean our savings out. Not gonna happen. I would definitely be opposed to raiding our home fund to fix up a rental. I felt relieved as we started for home. I justified her little shopping trip as excitement over her promotion and would humor her as long as she didn't ask to deplete our savings.