Tim and Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we returned home the rest of the day was spent doing normal weekend chores. Erin seemed quieter than normal while she was cleaning and doing laundry but she must have still been tired. I figured she had as sleepless a night as I had.

I was getting thirsty while mowing so I went in for some water. Erin was sitting at the kitchen table with a pad of paper and a measuring tape. She had written room measurements for every room and had a separate list of things she found wrong with the house. I knew we couldn't afford all of these repairs and upgrades so I decided to just go along with her and let her think I would be onboard with her ideas. I was standing beside Erin while looking at her list and commented on the cost of some of them. She didn't say anything while she finished writing then put her pencil down and put her arm around my waist.

"Tim none of these items will come from our savings. Now go finish the yard while I finish this and start our supper."

I just shrugged my shoulders and went back out to finish my chores.

The rest of the day went normally as we ate and watched tv. Erin seemed to be her everyday normal self when we went to bed. I wanted to give her some loving so I could show her my dominance again so I spent a few minutes kissing her then licking her breasts. I was impatient to get to the main event so I spent less time than normal getting her ready for sex then slammed my 4" into her. She loved it. She made a loud UUGGGHHH sound and then laid there while I pumped furiously into her. I was horney because we didn't have sex last night so I came quicker than normal. After maybe 30 seconds I stopped and emptied my nuts while fully in her and shuddered my orgasm. She held me afterwards while telling me that was the best sex we ever had. Then I rolled over and gave her a tissue to clean my weak dribble of sperm from her pussy lips. I watched as she wiped the mostly clear discharge off her lips then rolled over and went to sleep. My job was done my woman was mine.

ERIN

It hurt when Tim just slammed his penis into me with no lube or anything. I was dry and it hurt. My ugh had been because of the unexpected friction of my dry pussy. But that was just Tim. I never understood how the girls at work could say how much they loved sex. I hated it but I was a married woman so I had to let my husband take care of his needs. I was brought up to believe that a wife had to put her mate before herself and that included submitting in the bedroom. I had never had an orgasm from sex, I did rub myself a few times when I was in college but the guilty feelings I got from self pleasure kept those urges away so I had never felt an orgasm like the girls at work described..

I suddenly wondered how bad sex with Frank would hurt. I hoped his penis was smaller than Tims was. I had overheard one of the older secretaries talking about her hubby one day in the lunchroom. Her husband was ten years older than she was so he must have been about 70 something. She said his penis had shrunk in size and didn't get as hard as it once did and didn't satisfy her anymore. Sometimes he couldn't get it hard enough to penetrate her pussy. She was too old and unattractive to find a lover anymore so she made do with her 'little friend'. I had wondered what that meant at the time but never figured it out and was too embarrassed to ask. Had Frank's penis shrunk with age?

I dreamed that night of babies. I knew they were my babies and I felt their love as they sucked my nipple and cuddled my breast. I felt that the love made all the pain of sex and childbirth worth it. I woke up with a yearning for babies and with a guilty feeling I realized they would be Frank's babies, not my husbands.

As I was making breakfast I had the thought that Frank might want to have our first sex tomorrow. He did tell me that if I accepted the promotion that I must be available to him 24/7. Would he be so anxious that he would take me in his office? I hoped not. If we were ever caught I'm sure Tim would hear of it. I must insist that any playing be at the condo or our hotel room when traveling.

We spent the rest of the day doing our normal Sunday things like our weekend food shopping and chores then getting ready for work on Monday. While I was out I made sure my car was washed and filled with gas I thought of going to the condo for one of my new work outfits so I could look nice for Frank but I decided that wouldn't be necessary. He hired me in my old work outfit.

Tim had sex with me Sunday night late and it was like the previous night. Painful and short lived.

Monday's alarm sounded to our groans. Tim because he didn't want to get up, me because my pussy still hurt from his invasion last night. I went into the shower first as was our routine. I spent extra time washing all my 'dirty bits' in case Frank wanted me today. The warm water made my pussy feel better so if Frank wanted me I should be ready for him. By the time I was finished Tim slowly entered the bathroom while I dressed. I was in our bedroom and still in my underwear and finishing my makeup when he returned. I watched him in the mirror as he dressed. When he was ready he gave me a brief look and said good luck in my new job. He kissed me and said he loved me and was gone. I expected something more but he had no idea of the extent of my duties so I guess that was normal. I briefly felt a sense of guilt at what I would possibly be doing today but when I remembered that Tim knew he was sterile and never told me I felt suddenly angry then empowered. I would have my baby or babies from my dream. I picked out my favorite outfit that I could wear for work and locked the house as I left.

FRANK

I arrived earlier than normal to work on Monday. I was almost 100% positive that Erin would accept the position of my Executive Secretary. I wasn't so sure that she would be onboard with having a baby fathered by me. She had shown real hesitation at my suggestion. I knew from her file that I had that in generations past going back to the seventeen hundreds her ancestors had been successful in business. As far as I was able to ascertain the family lost their money in the stock market crash at the beginning of the great depression. While they were poor influenza almost wiped out the entire family line. Erin was the latest and most direct relative from that family line. I didn't know if she understood how special her linage was but it didn't matter. I did.

I was nervous when I started my day but soon calmed down. I knew Erin would be my last hope at producing an heir. I knew she would or she wouldn't. If not there would be no other attempts. If my plans fell through I had prepared an alternate plan for disbursement of my companies when I chose to retire or if I passed. My assets would be split into small pieces and donated to foundations, education grants and out and out gifts. But I didn't want that. I wanted my business to prosper and grow long after I was laid to rest. I wanted to have a real person on my knee to teach not someone on their knees begging for scraps. With a woman like Erin I could begin a dynasty that could last a millennium.

I recalled Mary suddenly. I had loved that woman. We had been lovers from almost the moment she came to work for me. We had traveled the world building my empire and in doing so she lost two husbands to heart attacks. After both I asked her to marry me. She refused because she said she never loved me. But she loved working for me.

The sex was the other thing that she loved. We spent so many passionate nights I wondered why she never got pregnant. We never had used protection. Finally I had her past investigated. She had been injured while in grade school and she almost died from her injuries but for my purposes she had also been made infertile. I don't know if she knew. I never asked her.

Finally she found another mate. The man treated her like a queen while they dated so with my blessing she married for a third time. She was so happy that I never flinched when she wanted our decades long affair to end so she could be exclusive to her new husband. I was heartbroken but life moves on. The death knell to our working relationship came soon after when Mary announced her retirement. She had been thinking of her past husbands and how they died so she convinced her current husband to take early retirement so they could travel while they were young and healthy. Financially they were set with his retirement and her savings and retirement plan that I had provided for her.

As her last project I had Mary find her replacement. I gave her a list of requirements for her replacement. She had to be intelligent, from a business background, young enough to bear me at least one child and single. Erin had all those qualities but one. She was married. We almost didn't consider her until we stumbled on the medical records from her husband. He was sterile. My team had learned of their disastrous wedding night and his extremely crude love making skills. In the videos I had he was almost laughable as a lover. The last hurdle was overcome, I felt, when we learned that they had planned to have a family but would struggle financially.

I had Mary put together a package that included the condo, car, unlimited credit card, clothes, jewelry, big salary increase and whatever she could think up that a young mother to be might desire or need. Her husband might become a problem but I felt that with a certain amount of discretion we could successfully have a clandestine affair and keep him in the dark. I knew that her becoming pregnant from him was a distant possibility but I was willing to take the chance. If I could impregnate her successfully and quickly all the money I had spent preparing for the day I could hold my child would have been well spent.

I was in the middle of my muse when I noticed through my opened door Erin enter her office. My dick twitched as I observed her sexy body but I wasn't interested in fucking her just yet. I was pretending to be busy when she knocked on my door and entered my office.

"Good morning Frank are you surprised to see me?" Erin began.

"I don't know if surprised is the right word. Relieved is more like it" I said without looking up. "Would you mind having a seat while I finish here then we can talk? Oh and close the door to your office so we can have some privacy." I made her wait for about 5 minutes while she sat calmly watching me. This was a favorite ploy of mine. If she had been nervous she would be fidgeting very quickly. She looked very calm.

When I was ready I put my work aside and looked at my new secretary.

"Erin from the fact that you didn't turn the items I gave you Friday into HR this morning I gather that you have accepted the first offer of you becoming my secretary."

"Yes Frank. I am so excited with your offer. I know that we will work well together and you will be very happy with me."

"Great! Now about my second offer. Are you interested in having my baby and have you come to terms with your marriage vows and church?"

"Well I still am struggling with the religious issues but as far as my husband and I are concerned since he can't give me the family that he promised me and you have given me a most generous option, I will give you the heir that you desire and the family that I want. However I don't feel that, given the circumstances of our business arrangement, we have given our personal situation enough thought.

Let me ask a few questions. What will happen if by chance Tim finds out that your baby is not his and wants a divorce? Will you still keep him employed? What if he brings suit against you or your company? I love Tim and I would never want to hurt him by appearing to be carrying on with my employer but by the same token I would feel terrible if he were to win a massive judgement in the courts. That could be disastrous to the company image and consequently to your bottom line. Don't take this as a no I'm just bringing up a few points that you may have overlooked" she finished.

"Well as to your concern with your husband finding out about the child's parentage. We will be religiously discrete so there should never be a doubt in his mind as to who the sperm donor is. As long as you continue to have relations with him he will assume the child is his. As far as his employment, as I told you Friday, nothing will change unless he terminates himself. I can't control that. If he somehow discovers our affair and wants a divorce we could sweeten his pot to the point that he would be a fool to not sign the papers. I know we're being sort of cold blooded here but whatever we need to do to produce an heir will be a small price for me to pay. As far as him suing me or the company, with the agreement you signed Friday, you and I have agreed to have relations to produce my heir. It's a business deal. I'm not paying you for sex, I have contracted with you as a free adult woman to produce a viable heir for me. The method we use is entirely up to us as two consenting adults."

Erin was lost in thought for a moment. Even though she had told Frank she would do it she could still say no to having Frank's baby with no immediate repercussions. This decision would alter her whole life from this day forward. Then a thought popped into her head. "Frank you are 67 years old. Is your sperm still strong enough to impregnate me? I don't want to lose my husband because I became your playmate with nothing to show but some play time."

Frank laughed at that comment. "When Mary came to me with your name and presented her plan for you I had a complete physical. Among the things that were checked was my sperm count. While I can't say I am as potent as a 19 year old my swimmers are numerous and very active. I am as good as a 30 year old."

Erin seemed satisfied. "When do you want to start? I won't have sex with you at work. There are too many eyes and ears here for us to be intimate. Just one rumor or overheard conversation could ruin my marriage Frank."

"My thoughts exactly. But we are not ready yet in any case. Today you have an appointment with our company doctor. I have scheduled you for a complete physical. When you are through with your physical I want you to call me and we will meet at your condo. Now get your things and go. They are waiting for you."

ERIN

I went to the address Frank provided me. The paperwork took some time and so did the physical. I was poked and prodded, blood drawn, chest x rays, breast exam, pelvic exam ( I had always despised the pelvic exam). Pretty much every part of my body was checked. I had always felt like a piece of meat when getting a physical and this was no different. Finally I was given a clean bill of health and was finally allowed to dress.

I went to the condo to prepare myself for my new lover. As I was ascending in the elevator I called Frank as he had wanted me to. He said he would be there soon. He told me to call Tim at work and advise him that I would be later than normal tonight but that I would be home. I assumed that we would be having sex today for our first time but Frank was driving this buss so I would let him decide.

When Frank entered the condo he had a briefcase. Sitting the briefcase down he busied himself briefly making himself a drink. Then we sat facing each other on the couch as he filled me in on his immediate schedule and travel plans. We would be leaving on Thursday for a quick trip to Seattle and would be back by the weekend. This trip had already been scheduled by Mary but Frank wanted to give me a heads up because we would be leaving very early so we would be staying at the condo on Wednesday night and leaving for the airport from there. Having completed his itinerary Frank then advised me that I should pack for a cool possibly rainy three days. I was writing the information down on a pad when Frank finished. When I looked up at him again I was suddenly very nervous.

I had seen that look before.

"Erin I want our first time to be special. Let's move to the bedroom." I got up and with shaky legs I preceded Frank to my bedroom. "Erin you are nervous. I want you to relax. I promise that you will very much enjoy our time together but to break the ice I want you to go into your closet and pick out your favorite lingerie set and put it on for me. When you are ready come out so I can see it."

I remembered the many colors and styles of lingerie that I had to choose from. I wondered which one Frank might find to his liking but was stumped. I had no idea of his taste or how he liked his women to present herself. Finally I chose a pretty light blue set. The bra was flimsy and see through lace. The panties were of a conservative cut but were see through lace also. I knew Frank would see my nipples and pubic hair. I had always had a full bush of pubes trimmed only enough to not show around a bathing suit. Now the bush would be on display for Frank. I quickly undressed and put my new undies on. The bra fit perfectly and I felt beautiful. I quickly parted my hair with my fingers and pulled it to the front, partially covering my breasts. I looked in the mirror and liked the look. I was shaking with embarrassment because I had never thought of my body as being especially sexy and because Frank would be only the second man to ever see me unclothed. Slowly I left my closet and approached Frank. He was relaxing in my settee holding his drink.

" You are even more beautiful than I imagined Erin. Please come closer."

I moved to within an arm's length and posed in what I thought was a sexy pose.

"Now turn around so I can see your sexy ass."

I turned so he could see my backside. Suddenly I felt a hand slowly rub my cheeks. His touch was not coarse or probing. More like almost not touching but touching or light feather strokes.

"Now turn again. I want to feel your breasts."

I turned so Frank could touch me again. He moved my hair so my nipples were exposed. I felt the same light feather touches under my globes then around the sides of my breasts. His thumbs slowly rubbed my nipples till they were hard nubs barely as big as pencil erasers. He slowly bent forward and kissed first one nipple then the other through my bra while his hands slowly ran down my sides. I felt him cup my bottom while he continued to nibble on my breasts. I closed my eyes as I felt, for the first time in my life, the beginnings of the pleasures of making love. I felt a shiver of delight run down my spine. I knew that Tim had fucked me many times but this felt different. Frank was making love to me.

Finally his lips started to descend down my chest then to my abdomen. He paused when he got to my navel. His tongue played in that small cavity. Swirling around lightly. His hands went to my back and moved to touch me up and down. I felt him at my bra when he released it. Then his hands roamed up to my shoulders. I felt the straps slide down my arms as he removed my bra. In the past I had been embarrassed when Tim saw my breasts but now I felt warm, cozy even sexy when Frank looked at me. I suddenly wanted him to look at my body. I could see desire and longing in his face.

He pushed me away slightly as he stood. As he stood he ran his hands once again up my sides to my hardened nipples. He pinched then slightly twisted them. I moaned and my pussy suddenly felt very wet. I felt something slowly running down my leg. I couldn't tell what it was. I had never felt it before. A sudden warmth spread from my abdomen, the warmth radiating down to center in my pelvis. The feelings I felt were foreign to me. Frank held me as he moved me to my bed and lay me down. I started to move to the center of the bed but Frank stopped me with my legs hanging over the edge. He reached up and pulled my panties down my legs. I was naked for the first time with a man other than the one I married but I didn't care. He was making me feel things I had never knew existed. My pussy was on fire. I felt the liquid running down my buttcrack. I again wondered what it could be.