Tim and Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes and moaned again as Frank's hands roamed up and down my torso. I was never as turned on with Tim as I was now. Frank slowly started kissing my left breast then roamed to my right, always gentle and with no demands on me. His gentle nibbles had the ache in my abdomen spreading down to my pussy. I could feel the wetness between my legs increase as Frank continued moving down my belly to my pubic mound. His lips and tongue found my hairy slit and he ran his tongue down one side and across when he got close to my butthole to the other side and back up towards my 'little man in the boat'. I moaned loudly as my hands gripped the bed cover and my body trembled and approached my first sexual orgasm. Frank continued the teasing movement up then down my outer lips slowly teasing my body. Then something happened that changed my life forever.

Frank's lips went down my left thigh and switched to my right. As he came up my thigh I spread my legs slightly and moaned again. When he got to the apex of my thighs he detoured to my pussy and took my engorged clit into his mouth and suckrd on it hard. His tongue was flitting rapidly on my bud as he sucked. My body exploded and I shook with pleasure. I couldn't control my muscles but I was able to grab Frank's hair and push his mouth harder on my pubic bone as my climax continued to overwhelm my senses. I was shaking uncontrollably as my orgasm continued to control my reflexes and as my back was arching from the bed I let out a scream of passion that sounded like I was being tortured. My pussy squirted a clear substance all over Frank's face.

I blacked out as if I had died.

When I came to a minute later Frank was looking into my eyes with concern. His face was still wet from my ejaculate.

"That was the most intense orgasm I have ever witnessed," he said.

"Frank that was the first orgasm I ever experienced," I said slowly. My body was still quivering uncontrollably. As if I was getting shocked with electricity or shaking from the cold. My nipples were hard points of sensitivity. But this reaction wasn't because I was cold and the only electric was from my lovers mouth. I didn't think I could trust myself to sit without help.

"Just relax while I clean us up," he said as he went to my bathroom.

I heard water running and the rustle of his clothes. When he came back I was still lying in the same position with my eyes closed, my legs open, my hands at my sides. My body was still quivering from the aftershocks of my orgasm but they were subsiding. I felt the warm cloth gently wipe the sweat from my face then he was wiping my extremely wet crotch. When he finished I opened my eyes and cried with alarm.

"My God Frank you are huge!!" I have never seen a penis so large" I exclaimed with fear in my voice. Frank chuckled in amusement.

"Erin my dick is just a bit larger than average. The average penis is about 5½-6" mine is about 7". Your hubby's is only a very thin 4". He is smaller than normal. I know that sex with him is painful but he has no skills. His idea of sex is to ram his little pecker into you when you are dry and without any foreplay. If he knew how to warm you up properly you wouldn't be able to feel much. When we make love you will not only feel pleasure but I suspect that you will want me as often as we can get together. I am asking you to trust me Erin. Will you trust me?"

"Frank how do you know what Tim looks like and how do you know how we make love?"

Frank looked like a little boy that had been caught with his hands in the cookie jar. He had to reveal his surveillance of their sex life by his slip of the tongue. He decided that he would only admit to recording their honeymoon but not the fact that he had their home bugged as well. Frank had known every time they had fucked and for how long. He knew everything Tim did to his young sexy wife. Most importantly Frank knew what he never did.

"Um I have seen a video of your honeymoon. I had you under surveillance since before you two got married. I own the resort that you stayed at so it wasn't much of a problem for my team to get cameras into your room. I saw the disaster of your wedding night at the resort. That's how I knew of your hubbys skills. I'm not normally a voyeur but I needed all the inside information I could get. I don't imagine he has gotten much better in bed. Has he?"

"No he hasn't Frank. If anything he has gotten worse. He just kisses me for a minute then slobbers on my boobs then slams into me dry like you said. He won't try oral like you just did. He says I'm nasty down there. He says I can't give him oral because I bite. What you have just given me is the first orgasm I have ever had including self pleasure. I was always taught that masturbation was wrong so I very rarly masterbated and never to orgasm. Frank can I ask how you are going to fit that thing into my little pussy without hurting me?"

"Very slowly and carefully and with a lot of foreplay. I know you will be tight initially but your pussy will expand to accommodate my size. At your age when we finish your body will return to it's normal size within a few hours.Your hubby should never notice any difference. I would suggest, for your sake, that you get some personal lube from the pharmacy. Then when you anticipate making love you can lube yourself before you go to bed. That will make his insertion less painful. Along those same lines he has a problem with quickly ejactulating. There are creams that can reduce the sensation so he can last longer. He may not want to try it but you can ask him to. Depends on how you sell it."

"What about us today. Should we use lube?"

"I don't anticipate any problems. Our bodys will provide a natural lubrication from our foreplay. If you feel too much pain we will stop. I would suspect that you are wet enough right now but I will be patient and get you ready anyway. Are you ready for another orgasm like the one you just had?"

"Oh hell yes! You could do that all day if you want." Erin laughed as she scooted to the center of the bed.

Frank once again got between Erin's legs but this time he ignored her clit because he thought she might be too sensitive. This time he concentrated on her pussy lips and perineum. He even let his tongue wander occasionally to her anus. When she started to moan and squeak he saw her pussy drip some lube and he inserted his fingers in her and found her g-spot. He knew she was unaware of the pleasure point so he wanted her to experience a g-spot orgasm. He started massaging then tapping it untill she exploded again. AAAAAAHHHHHHHCCCCCCCCC. YEAH! FRANK WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?

As she was once again writhing in orgasm he moved up grabbed his dick and started his insertion. At first she was moving too much for him to get much more than his head in but slowly she calmed. She had relaxed to the point of a zen like state so he pushed slowly. Her pussy was tighter than any he had ever been in, her internal muscles gripped him but she started to take his cock. He was not quite halfway into her canal when she asked him to stop.

"Do you want me to pull out?" he asked her.

"Not on your life just hold it there for a while. I want to feel you in me."

Minutes later he felt her put her heels on his butt and pull him slowly into her. When he was more than halfway into her she moand loudly. "OHHHHHHHHH Frank you are so huge push in some more please" she moaned as her heels prodded him.

" OH MY GOOODDD Frank I can't take it please just stay right there."

He was close to being all the way into her canal so instead of pushing, he pulled back a few inches then pushed slowly in again. She didn't complain so he continued short stroking slowly. He was no further into her pussy when she had another big one. She started bucking and quivering frantically as she suddenly dug her heels into his ass.

"OHMYGODOHMYGODDDDDDDDDDDDD FRANK FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEOHMYGOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDFUCKMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

Frank quickened his speed as her kegel muscles started grabbing his dick in delicious orgasm. It felt almost painful to him as she closed her canal. The sensation of her tight pussy and gripping muscles had him on edge. He sped up again and gritted his teeth and thought of buying tires to stop the inevitable. Her tits were moving now as he pushed harder into her. Her orgasm never waned as he started to pound her. He didn't think he would last much longer as she went into overdrive but then she screamed once more and as he finally started pumping his seed into her fertile pussy she went quiet. Frank looked at her face and smiled. She had fainted again in ecstasy.

'Wow two times in a row,' he thought. 'A new record for me.'

He waited for a few minutes while his heart rate returned to normal and his dick started to shrink before he slowly pulled out of Erin's pussy. She didn't move. He crab walked back till his feet were off the bed. Erins pussy looked swollen and red. There was a rivlet of his cum running between her ass cheeks and pooling on the bedspread. He made a mental note to call the cleaning people to change the bedspread. They would also start a daily inspection and dusting while they were gone.

She didn't know it but tomorrow Erin would spend the day at his spa for a full treatment. Hair styled, nails, massage, mud bath, waxing. The full treatment. He was going to get her pubes laser treated later to keep her bare but they wouldn't have the time tomorrow. He hated licking a pussy with pubic hair and they would be much too busy for her to frequently go in for a waxing.

She was still sleeping so he padded naked into the ensuite bath to shower. He was almost finished rinsing his hair when he felt a hand grip his soft dick.

"Frank this thing broke your pussy" she said.

"You mean it broke your pussy," He countered.

"No I meant your pussy. After what you did to me and the way you made me feel you own it. My hubby is only going to use a small part of it for his own gratification from now on. You are the one that knows how to drive it. His is just a wannabe dick yours is the real deal."

Frank laughed at that. He had never been accused of driving someones pussy.

He then said to her, "My pussy is like a ferrari that is driven by an inexperienced driver sometimes. They will never know what it feels like to take it to it's limits or to experience its full potential. Your hubby will never know what he missed."

She was looking down at herself. "Frank are you sure that your pussy will be ok? It feels kind of tender and swollen."

"Yes my pussy will recover in a few hours. Now it's getting late and I have a few more things to go over before we leave for the night. Also I want to bring up something I thought of earlier today."

"Ok lover I'll hurry" she said as he stepped out of the shower and dried off.

He dressed before he left the bedroom. He thought to himself that he would have some clothes brought over while he was in Seattle so he could dress in clean clothes when they met here.

When they had dressed he asked Erin if she wanted something to eat or drink.

" A soda would be nice. I don't want to have alcohol on my breath when I get home. As far as food is concerned, maybe some takeout if it's quick."

Frank got the soda for her and a Hennessy neat for himself while he ordered two cheesesteaks delivered from a deli in the building.

When the food arrived they sat in the kitchen area and enjoyed their evening meal. When they finished Frank opened the briefcase he had brought.

"Erin here is a new MacBook pro for your home and travel use. It will interface with your iphone so anything you enter into either will be shared by both. I had your service at your home upgraded to high speed and the company will be charged the difference so there won't be a change in your cable bill. The laptop has you as the administrator but an account for your hubby if he wants to use it. You must always logout to prevent him from possibly snooping your emails. I will change your passwords frequently but he can use whatever password he wants for his account. Bring the laptop when we travel always.Your phone is able to do almost everything the laptop can but it never hurts to have a backup.

Now for the other thing. I don't want Tim to ever come here. This will be your own personal space and our meeting place while we are in the city. I am going to have some clothes moved here for my convenience. Your hubby would be immediately suspicious if he were to see men's clothes in your condo." Frank was surprised at her response.

"I already have that handled Frank. I have started an extensive list of honey-do chores that will keep him occupied for the foreseeable future. He will be painting both outside and inside our house. I have roof repairs, landscaping and fence repair planned. Trust me, he won't have much leisure time to think of trying to meet me here. Along with that I have made it clear that when I am working late or just away he is to do all the housework along with his outside chores. At this point I have several thousand dollars of honey-dos for him. When I get a few dollars ahead I am going to put him on the more expensive items."

"Sounds like a great idea to me. However, the card I gave you can be used for anything you purchase for his projects so you don't have to wait for your bank account to increase. Remember you have an unlimited balance. If hubby is too busy to chase his sexy wife while she isn't home the better for us. Now I only have a few more things before we leave. First, do you know where you are on your fertility cycle? In other words is it possible that we got you pregnant today?"

"I'm in the middle of my cycle right now. I suppose it could have happened today but I don't think so. If not we just have to keep trying I guess." The last she said with a giggle.

"That won't be a problem. Just keep in mind that I may call for you at any time. Even if you're with hubby, when I call you come." They both laughed at the play on words.

"For tomorrow you have an all day appointment at my spa." Frank handed Erin a card for an exclusive spa that was very expensive and almost impossible to get an appointment for normal people. "You will be there all day. I want my secretary to look her best when we travel so you are getting the all day experience. When you are finished there go home like you normally do and I will see you Wednesday morning. We will have a short day at work then come here to play then prepare for our trip."

"Ok Frank. Just to be clear, you don't have any problems with Tim and I having sex? As I told you this is your pussy now."

"No, in fact I insist that you have sex as much as you have always had it. Don't ever turn him down or he might get suspicious. My pussy is married to him but will get bred by me."

With that last comment they left the condo for their homes.

ERIN

Soon after leaving Frank I pulled into a pharmacy to purchase the two creams that Frank had suggested. After reading several labels I chose a premium personal lube for myself and a desensitising cream for Tim. Oh how I wished we had these on our wedding night! Our sex would have been so much better. While perusing the extensive collection I came across several that advertised their soothing properties. One cream was actually for post coital irritation and swelling. While I was sure that Tim wouldn't notice any irritation, he might notice the swelling so I added this one to my selections. After paying for my items I drove to a dark part of the parking lot and applied the soothing cream to Frank's well used and tender pussy. It felt better almost immediately so I finished my drive home.

I was thinking of how I would introduce the desensitizing cream to Tim as I drove through our neighborhood and pulled into our drive. As I walked to the door I noticed the dingy windows that looked out at our street and mentally added another item to my honey-do list. If the windows were clean our shabby curtains and blinds would show so as I entered my home, mentally, I added another item.

Tim was once again perched in front of the tv watching a popular sitcom. He was up later than normal so he was probably waiting up for me. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and asked how his day had been.

"Typical Monday how was your first day as Mr. Burn's secretary?" he asked.

"My day was so hectic. Not too bad this morning but he had me humping almost all afternoon and into the evening." I smiled to myself at the double entendre. "I am really tired so I am going to get ready for bed." I said the last as I put my purse on the kitchen counter while quickly checking the neatness. He seemed to have seen the error of his ways because the kitchen area was neat and the stove and counters were uncluttered and wiped clean. I briefly smiled to myself. I should have noticed his penchant for sloppiness when we first got together. That would have saved me a lot of cleanup work.

I went to the bedroom for my night clothes before I went to the bath to clean my makeup off, brush my teeth and change. While there I checked Frank's pussy (I thought of it as his now). It looked normal and wasn't sore at all so I applied the personal lube in case Tim felt amorous tonight when we went to bed. I secreted the personal lube in my stash of.creams and ointments that every woman needs. I had left my pussy soothing cream in the car and would take it to the condo for use after our liaisons. Tim had always ignored my collection of personal care items so he wouldn't notice an addition I was sure.

I went to our bedroom so Tim could do his nightly thing. When I heard the bathroom door close I hurried to the kitchen and grabbed his cream and my company phone. Frank had stressed for me to keep the phone with me at all times and, while I didn't think he would call me tonight, I needed to get into the habit of always having it close. Tims cream I put with my makeup items alongside a few other tubes. The phone I put on my nightstand. Tonight I would welcome his race to finish as I really did feel tired.

I was snuggled in our bed when Tim returned and got in beside me. He immediately started his lovemaking routine so I acted like I always did. I returned his kisses (Tim really was a good kisser. He just didn't kiss me enough) then he opened my night shirt and slobbered on my breasts with his tongue. Before I could feel any benefit from his tongue he pulled his underwear down and climbed aboard missionary style (the only position we ever used). As per usual he just slammed his little pecker into Frank's pre lubed pussy and started humping away while I pretended I liked it. I moaned and said how I loved his big dick and told him I was cumming and for him to hurry and fill me with his fertile seed. While Tim pumped into me (I silently thanked Frank for the tip on the pre lube and compared his style of lovemaking to my husbands style of fucking me). I had started referring to his dribble as fertile after I found out about his deception. When he hit me the last time and stopped moving I moaned my fake orgasm and we were done. Total time from start to finish 93 seconds. Tim pulled out and handed me a tissue to wipe his dribble from Frank's pussy. Tim wanted a post coital cuddle tonight so I let him wrap his arms around me and I put my head on his shoulder. Soon the silence was broken by his statement. "You were wet down there tonight. When I entered you. You are never wet. What changed?"

I panicked for a moment and then said glibly. "I noticed that also. I think it was because of the fight we had over my promotion. I was thinking all day about us and how much I love you and how we enjoy making love. I felt horny all afternoon and evening."

I had another thought. I needed to tell Tim I would be gone for two days this week.

1...34567...13