All Comments on 'Timber Mountain Delights'

by Plautus69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Different

I like the way you told the story. from the writers point. It was also different in the fact that life's comforts were chosen over good sex at the cost of poverty. I think it is a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
.

Garbage. I don't anybody that talks like these characters did. Of course, the usual boneheaded reviewers will come in and say what a great story this is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sad

You had what could have been a good story. But you made her into a whore. She whored herself out for nice clothes and ettiquet lessons. At the end she had descended to the level of faking orgasms like a street hooker. Seems like you took your character from a woman living in abject poverty who really enjoyed sex and loved her family to one who finally has clothes, schooling, a warm bed in trade for no family, a man who whores her out to business clients, and even has to pretend to enjoy sex. I think you told a crappy story. Who would find this erotic? At least it doesn't involve rape, or does it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How growth offers pleasure and pain.

I did enjoy the country accent, I never enjoyed that unpleasantly description for the now working girl, that is pledgerism of actual stories I heard often. That young lady could of promoted herself back home by learning how her cousin used that salesman to demonstrate how any ass can take a three hands long penis, best installed in a crick at home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous