Timber Mountain Delights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Plautus69
Plautus69
18 Followers

We walked up to the bank and I tole Wilber Wayne Higginbottom that I was spectin' more than he was givin'. I layed down and spread my legs. I tole him that I wanted him to lick my cunny until I got my good time feelin' like he had. He swallered big and said that he would if I would suck on his thing. Well I hadn' ever done that but I figgered it would be okay. So he crawled over me with his face between my legs and his thing hangin' down over my face. I grabbed his thing and pulled it down to where I could get it in my mouth. I began to suck and lick and it begun to get hard agin'

Wilber Wayne Higginbottom he plowed right in and began to lick and suck on my cunny real fierce like. He was doin' a real good job of it too. I had never done this before but I had snuck a peek whilst momma and daddy was doin it. It had looked real pleasurable and shore enuf it was.

My good time feelin' came on real soon and I bounced up and down and squealed with my mouth full of Wilbur Wayne Higginbottom's thing. He kept up his lickin' and soon enuf he pushed his thing down in my mouth all the way. I choked and gagged but he just kept a humpin' in my mouth until he squirted. I pulled off his thing and some of his stuff squirted on my face. I swallered what went in my mouth. It tasted okay but nothin' special one way or 'nother.

We both got what we needed that afternoon. I never tole nobody bout it. Wilbur Wayne Higginbottom came around right regular for a while. We messed around some. He was always tryin' to git his thing in my cunny but I knowed that I ought to keep that in the family. I guess he found another gal to mess with cause he just quit comin' round. I kinda missed our fun though. I'm thinkin' he must a tole some of the other valley boys bout him a doin stuff with me.

Chapter 5

A couple of days later we was eatin' supper and Daddy tells us Cousin Horace is comin' to go huntin' with the Bucks. Cousin Horace had not been to visit for as long as I can remember. Grand-daddy figured that we needed to be reminded bot our hospitality rules.

"When a visitor comes to stay with us, he has the privilege of picking out the gal he wants to be with while he is in our place. We always make sure that he gits anything he wants. That understood?"

We all, momma included, answered, "Yes sir."

I heard tell of Cousin Horace. Momma had been chose long time ago. She claims that Cousin Horace has the biggest thing she ever saw. Now that could mean just about anything cause the only things any of us had ever seen was bout like what was right here at the table. Course I knew the size of Wilber Wayne Higginbottom's thing.

I don't have a ruler to make a official description but all of the things that had been in my cunny had been about 2 fingers across and as long as both my hands put together. None of them were much different from the other. Septin' Grand-daddy was a little bigger in that his thing was a little fatter.

A few days later cousin Horace arrived. He had brung his rifle and the Bucks went with him to the woods. Later that afternoon they came back with some squirrels that momma and us skinned and fixed for supper. Cousin Horace was a big eater. Cousin Horace was just a big man. He was in his thirties. He had a beard that hung down to the middle of his chest.

Daddy and the Bucks shaved most ever day. Grand-daddy had trimmed his once in a while but his beard was still pretty bushy. Cousin Horace had broad shoulders and stood a head higher that any of the Bucks. He was not fat anywhere that you could see. His hunting clothes consisted of a red tee shirt and tight blue jeans. His butt was right nice; actually all of him was lookin' good enuf to eat.

After supper Grand-daddy told Cousin Horace to choose his dessert. Cousin Horace looked around the table and settled his eye on momma.

He said, "Flossie here was awful good to me the last time so I think I'll give her another go."

Off they went to momma and daddy's room. Grand-daddy told us girls to clean up the kitchen and get off to bed. He and daddy went out to the porch to have a smoke. I think they took a jug too. It looked like daddy would be sleeping with Grand-daddy this night.

While we was doing the kitchen we could hear some noises coming from momma's room. Sara Mae put her finger to her lips signin' us to be quiet. She directed us to a place in the wall next to momma's room where there was a crack. We each took a turn to look in the crack so's to see what was a goin' on.

Sara Mae moved away and had a look on her face that was real peculiar. Her eyes were as big as saucers.

Sally Mae bent down to see and she also came away with a like look on her face.

I took my turn at the crack and the sight took my breath away. I could plainly see Cousin Horace pokin' momma but the amazin' part was the size of what he was pokin' her with. Momma was gittin' a good time feelin' over and over. She was buckin' and a grindin' as cousin Horace pushed that big old thing into her all the way. She was biting on her hand to keep from hollerin'.

Finally Cousin Horace held against her and threw his head back. He opened up his mouth and roared loud. His whole body shook as he put his stuff into momma. When he pulled out he was still pretty hard. It was even bigger lookin' than when he was a pokin' momma. I mean his thing looked to be three hands long and no way could you reach around it with one hand. His thing was 'bout as big around as one of the stud horses that the neighbors down the road kept.

I couldn't take my eyes off it. Momma layed there breathin' hard and rubbin' her titties. Cousin Horace pulled her up close and kissed her real hard on the mouth. Momma wrapped her arms around him and hugged like she was real glad to have been poked so good.

I couldn't take my eyes off of that crack in the wall. Sally Mae took me by the shoulder and pulled me up.

She whispered, "We got to git before we gits caught."

We went to our room and whispered in the dark about how a gal could take anything that big in her cunny. We had always been filled up with what grand-daddy, daddy, and the Bucks had to put in us. I didn't say anything to them but I had seen what momma had looked like when Cousin Horace had finished her off. She sure took that big old thing and loved it. I wanted to try it and I begun to think how I was gonna git that big old thing before Cousin Horace left.

Chapter 6

My plan was to git with the Bucks and tell that I was wanting to git Cousin Horace to poke me with that big ole thing of his. I tole Sheldon Buck and he told the others. They planned to take Cousin Horace out in the woods to shoot some squirrels or other stuff we could have for supper. Sheldon Buck told me to be at the pool in the crick at noon time and be a swimmin' in my birthday suit. They would bring Cousin Horace around for a swim and see what would happen.

Shore enuf I was waitin' in the water when they got there. The Bucks got out of their clothes and jumped in. Cousin Horace stood on the bank for a bit. Steven Buck started a playin' around. He was a pullin' me under and laughin' when I come up and sputtered.

Quick like I swum to the bank and got out of the water. I plopped down on the grass and just sat there a starin' at Cousin Horace. He was a starin' right back too. Sammy Buck come out of the water pretty soon and sat beside me. He grinned and put his hand on my tittie. He was a rollin' my nipple twinst his thumb and finger. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the attention. Pretty soon I felt someone a doin' the same on my other tittie.

I opened my eyes and Cousin Horace was standin' there a workin' on my tittie. I could see that his jeans was gittin real tight where his legs come together. I mean real tight. I reached up to git a feel of that big ole thing that was a growin' in his britches. That there thing was runnin' down his leg, way down his leg. I rubbed it through his jeans and he right away went to his belt and started climbin' out of them jeans.

The Bucks had stopped doin' what they was doin' and was watching Cousin Horace as he let his big ole thing jump out free as could be. That thing was right in front of my face. I reached out and kissed it right on the end. Bot this time Sammy Buck was fingerin' my cunny and I was real wet. I had that big ole thing in my hand and that there is what I was a cravin'. So I tugged on it and moved Sammy Buck out of the way.

Cousin Horace knew exactly what I was a wantin' and started makin' the necessary arrangements. He layed me back and lifted my legs up real high around his neck. He put that thing agin' my cunny and was rubbin' it up and down my slit. Then he put it agin' me and pushed. Only a little bit of it went in. Not even the top part on it was in me. I was a hurtin' but I warnt goin' to let on. I tried to push back to git more of it. He pushed too and a bunch of it was in me. Most was still to go though.

I was a hurtin' real bad and it warnt gittin' any better. Cousin Horace pulled out total and raised up.

He turned to the Bucks and said, "I guess you boys are goin' to have to work on her little poke hole. She ain't loose enuf for me to do any good."

Them boys they lined up pretty fast. Sheldon was in me and a humpin' right off. He was doin' a real nice job of it and I got off and so did he. Sammy was next and he did me real nice too. We both made it. Then Steven was a goin' at it. I must have been real wet what with them first two pumpin their stuff in my cunny. Steven lasted a real long time before he got me a good time feelin' but not as good as his brothers.

When he pulled out and moved away Cousin Horace got down and pushed his big thing agin' my wet cunny. Near half of it slid in. He started his humpin' and each time he was to push a little more went in. He was a movin' pretty good and it still hurt like hell. Not near all of it was in me. After a good long time he began to shoot his stuff. I was just hurtin'.

He pulled out and claimed to the Bucks, "She shore is a tight one. Good though."

I wondered how momma could'a liked that big thing so much. All it did for me was to hurt like hell.

Chapter 7

I am told that I blossomed. My figure is full of just the right curves. My backside is what seems to attract the most attention. It would be the a gittin' of a lot of roaming hands at valley dances. Those valley boys seemed to find me even when I wasn't expecting them. Lots of times boys from the valley would make it a point of coming around our place to hunt. It wasn't squirrels they were hunting though. I recall when a bunch of boys asked daddy for permission to hunt in our woods. Of course he said yes. There was five of 'em. I'd been out picking some blackberries that momma needed for a cobbler she was fixin'. I had pretty much picked enough when I looked up and there all five of them were surrounding me.

They moved in close and two of them grabbed me and held me tight. They pulled my dress over my head leavin' me in my birthday suit. I had hands on my titties and hands on my cunny and I just knowed they was all goin' to poke me. I reckon they was a choosin' turns and afor long I was on the ground a layin' on my side with one of them puttin' his thing in my cunny real hard like. He was a humping away while another of them boys got behind me and was a tryin' to put his thing in my butt hole. He warnt having much luck. I never had a thing in there so I tightened up real hard and kept him out.

Before long the first one was a pullin' out and was a jerkin his thing by hand. He sprurted stuff all over my belly. Them boys started pushing the stuff in my behind and was a fingerin' me there as well. Well it was a feelin' pretty good so I relaxed some and when I did that boy was at my backdoor agin'. Next thing I knowed there was one thing in my behind and a nother in my cunny. Both was a goin' to town and it was a feeling right good. I got a good time feelin' before they was through. It was really somethin' to feel having them squirt their stuff in both places.

I guess they liked it cause the next two boys pulled them away and proceeded to took their place. I got mine agin'. Them boys took another turn each and by the time they was done with me I was sore front and back. I did get a couple of real nice good time feelins' though.

They warnt the last to take me to the woods. It happened right regular once word got around the valley that I was extra special to look at and to poke. I reckon I had a bunch of things in ever hole. I got real good at suckin' on a thing while another boy was a pokin' me. Some seemed to enjoy my pumpin' them off by hand.

The Bucks, Daddy, and Grand-daddy was real regular at pokin' me too. Momma she was always around givin' me pointers on how I was to make them men feel real good like. She was lots of times a getting' it put to her while she was having me stand around watchin' how she was a doin' it. She's a real good teacher. Seems like she enjoys her lessons a whole bunch. Sheldon Buck, he's the best at pokin', was the one most offin was a pokin' momma when grand-daddy or daddy warnt in her cunny.

Chapter 8

All of that was back awhile. I left Timber Mountain and my family more than three years ago right after my 19th birthday. I guess a lot of experiences occurred in that last year. A traveling man named Carlton Fitzpatrick had come by and Grand-daddy offered him our hospitality. He chose me. I tried very hard to be sure he was satisfied with his poke.

I don't use that term much anymore. Carlton is a sales manager for a farm equipment manufacturer and oversees a large geographic area. Don't know why he would make a point of visiting with us. We had no money to spend on fancy equipment. I guess word had gotten around about grand-daddy's hospitality rules.

The next time Carlton came by he chose me again and after we had sex he offered to take me back with him to Richmond, Virginia. He made it sound like the best place a girl could live and prosper. I bought into his line—hook, line and sinker.

From the very beginning he made arrangements for me to be schooled in proper English and how to choose and wear nice clothes. Especially frilly lingerie. He set me up in a nice apartment in one of the better parts of Richmond. When I think about life back on Timber Mountain it makes me melancholy. It seems that every day I have to choose my current lifestyle over going back to the poverty that was life on Timber Mountain.

I get to go to a salon and have my hair done every week. I get to a spa once a month. I get facials, manicures and pedicures. I shop at the finest stores. I have a closet full of beautiful clothes, shoes and purses. My clothing and jewelry are nice enough that I can be presentable at any function where Carlton chooses to display me. Yes, I am beautiful and am often told so. I know this sounds like a fairy tale come true. But not so much.

Before I left home Cousin Horace had been back several times. More often than not he would select me for the night. Over time I grew accustomed to taking his oversized penis and I found that I could enjoy it about as much as momma had. Maybe more. Carlton is considerably bigger in that department than what the Bucks and daddy are. Certainly he is better equipped than those valley boys. But not near as well equipped as Cousin Horace. I enjoy sex. I achieve an orgasm with most men that I take into my bed..

After the first year Carlton was satisfied that I had learned how to present myself in his circles and he announced that I was going to have to start earning my keep. I was confused. I had thought that by being available to him at all times that I was fulfilling my obligation. I was escorted on his arm to company functions and we had regular sex. How could he want more from me?

Not so he said, "You need to be available for men that I will be sending to your apartment. Obviously they will be there to fuck you."

"I have some clients that come to Richmond and as part of their entertainment I take them to dinner at a fine restaurant and if they are so inclined I pay the bill for them at a strip club." I have been hiring call girls to take care of them.

He explained my new role, "They continue to request a woman for the night. I think you would fill that role very nicely."

He followed, "At times you will accompany me to dinner with one of my clients and you will leave with him and stay the night in his hotel room. I will expect you to provide them with your considerable talents by fucking them as often as they desire."

Carlton and I both knew that my upbringing had included free and easy sex. I had been available for whenever Grand-daddy, daddy, or the Bucks wanted sex with me. There at the last, before I left with Carlton, Sally Mae and Sara Mae had married and moved on the other side of Timber Mountain.

The Bucks had taken wives but had still looked to me for extra sex. Grand-daddy and daddy used me for variety as well. I guess momma has to take care of them by herself now that I am gone. Maybe their wives have been taking turns with all the men as well as taking care of their husband. I don't know. I haven't been back.

I continue to elect to do as Carlton demands. The occasional man in my bed still seems preferable to returning to the same poverty that exists on Timber Mountain. Although my kin are better at fucking than any of the men that Carlton sends to me.

Epilogue

Suzie's story is ongoing. At our last meeting she rose and asked me to leave. She explained...

So that is where I stand now. My only sex is with the men that Carlton sends to my apartment or that take me to their hotel room. I have had some of the men ask me to make them my exclusive lover. None have anything to offer that would tempt me. So for now at least I take it one day at a time.

I guess I'm pretty good at what I do. I can fake an orgasm that makes the man I am fucking feel special. It was really difficult when a man that I will call "Tommy" ejaculated so quickly that I had not had a chance to even pretend. I solved that by giving him a blow job and when he had it up again he lasted long enough for me to scream out what a great lover he was and how I loved his big cock. In reality he was 6 inches but pretty thick. He bought it and tipped me 50 dollars.

Most of the men that have sex with me marvel at my ability to make them seem special in my bed. I have never had a man complain that they were disappointed. Most work on Carlton to get frequent sessions in my bed. I have lots of repeat business. "Max" once told me that if I was willing he would leave his wife and arrange for me to move in with him. He raved that I was the best piece of ass that he had ever had.

Now I need to get dressed or perhaps it would be better stated "undressed". Carlton called and "Charlie" is to arrive in half an hour. He plans on spending the night. I have just the right nightie to tease him with. I will be expected to see that he is entertained until morning. Just as last time he will want to see how many times he can get us both off. I will see that he does pretty well. Me? Well, he will leave believing that he got me off every time. I can do pretty well in that area. Lots of practice.

Plautus69
Plautus69
18 Followers
12