Time for School Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped my fingers betwixt her folds and was immediately greeted with the presence of an oddly familiar fleshy barrier along the bottom. I didn't even have to think twice about what it was, though it only served to enhance my excitement. She gasped loudly as I used a couple of fingers to slowly push inside of her. I reaffirmed my hold around her as she closed her eyes, analyzing the sensation of my fingers crawling into her most personal confines.

Sofia was so very wet and very tight. Her hymen resiliently stretched around my fingers as I moved them in and out of her. She moaned directly at my face, her face wrought with an expression of pained pleasure. I didn't even feel like looking down her body, finding myself focusing my gaze upon her lovely visage. Her body started to slowly come alive with a splendrous writhing as I fingered her wonderful sex faster. The warm fluids leaked from her folds. She uttered these soft, demure, intermittent cries between bouts of silence and sharp gasping. It made me more enthralled with her to watch her in such agonizing heat.

With my finger buried deep into her dripping sex, I decided to try something different. I raked my fingertips against the top of her spongy walls. It took a moment, but I then began pressing into her g-spot just as Ms. Adanna had taught me. The reception from her was simply astounding. Her body suddenly became infinitely more animated than before, sharp gasps and cries of elation escaping her lips.

"Ohh~! Anthony!!" she squealed in amazement. Hearing her call my name in ecstasy was a sound I'd never forget. Everything about that moment was so wonderful.

I stopped stimulating her g-spot, going back to rhythmically fingering her for a moment. She let out a long sigh of pleasure as she came down from an intense high. Her legs fluidly writhed as the rest of her body blissfully snaked around on the bed. With her sex dripping even more fiercely than before, I suddenly went right back to her hyper-sensitive g-spot.

I smiled as I continued to 'push her buttons.' It was enthralling to listen to her passionate cries and watch Sofia's beautiful body squirming and moaning in sexual bliss. I could say with absolute certainty that I loved the opposite sex.

Her movements quickly became so intense that I knew she was on the verge of climax. I panted softly, staring at her with a comparatively calm demeanor amidst her loud cries and powerful tremors. She held me so very tightly - as tightly as the walls of her sex clung to my fingers. Her back arched and dug into the bedsheets before she froze in place immediately upon reaching her orgasm. I quickly withdrew my fingers from her and held her in both arms, her body quaking and shuddering helplessly against me. She gasped and exhaled so sharply, her body jerking with each intense, heavenly contraction whilst thin fluid gushed from her.

She panted into my neck, continuing to hold onto me for support. I kept my hold upon her as well, watching her slowly regain control of her senses.

I was eager with anticipation by then, knowing she was as well. I steadily and quietly maneuvered my body between her stilled, open legs. Once she realized what I was doing, she parted her legs wider and gently took hold of my pulsing manhood. She pivoted her hips up, helping to guide me inside her. When the point of my shaft found its mark, both of us gasped as I very slowly began to slide within Sofia's very hot, very tight confines. She panted heavily, holding a hand to my abdomen to keep me from going any faster. I had no problem with that. After all, it was her body–I was merely a lusty visitor.

Once my hips were firmly pressed into her own, and our union was complete, we both sighed in relief. Our eyes seemed to immediately look to one another before she leaned up to share a very elated kiss with me. Her head then laid back down on the pillow, my arms lifting me to prop myself over her.

I began to move slowly in and out of her, listening to her quiet moans as I softly panted along with her. She kept her hand seated firmly on my abdomen to keep my movements slow.

"Oh, wow...," I whispered. She was an absolute dream come true.

Soon, she felt comfortable enough to let her hand join the other upon my shoulders. Sofia crossed her legs behind my hips, pulling me deeper inside, to our mutual delight. Our voices gently called to each other in wondrous bliss as I moved in and out of her. Our panting bodies quickly became very hot as we went slow, taking my time to make love to someone I considered a close friend to me. I wanted everything about our time together to be warm and personal as we became lovers.

Under the soft warmth of the covers, her sex quietly sucked upon me. I reveled in how easy it was to slide through her tight, shifting muscles as I rhythmically penetrated her luscious heat. The awe-inspired look on her face told me she enjoyed it just the same.

She panted heavily in excitement and nervousness. She bit her lip and tossed her head back for a brief moment, swallowing before exhaling in beautiful passion. Her lust-filled eyes stared up at me with so much amazement and adoration. She occasionally glanced down to watch me sinking into her body, but kept looking right back up into my eyes. I kept my gaze affixed to her own as well. Everything about what we were doing - that 'leap' she had wished to take - felt so right. It was like everything was set perfectly. She uttered a sudden cry of splendor that elated me.

"... Anthony~..." Sofia lustfully exhaled into my ear, sending shivers of delight down my spine. I never could've imagined her voice in lust would sound so beautiful.

I soon became entranced with the sound of the her tight sex quietly sucking around my engorged flesh. I took a moment to watch her gorgeous breasts bounce. Her irresistible, flushed body gently arched as she tossed her head from side to side in ecstasy. She was so ravishing in heat. The barely-visible sight of my manhood glistening as I entered her again and again was one I would never forget.

Her arms and legs were so firmly wrapped around my frame. She seemed completely unwilling to let me go as we made love together. The exquisite look of ecstasy on her face made me realize just how badly she had wanted me. She'd never known how badly I had wanted her just the same and how many times I'd dreamed, fantasized about her. Just knowing that she lived so close to me was so frustrating. But now, we were both getting what we yearned so desperately for. It felt like I was making history by being the first man to explore her uncharted delight. The first guy to appreciate how incredible it felt to have her as a lover.

Our constantly moving bodies were tangled amongst the plush spread of her bed as we ecstatically made love. We were in a safe place - warm and protected amongst the thick blankets, pillows and cushiony mattress. Nothing else mattered to us beyond those linen. The fabric also served to intensify the heat coming off our lusty bodies. Sweat rolled down my body and onto her to mix with her own.

The two of us were happily lost in a daze as we drowned in the splendor of warm, casual sex with a close friend. She wanted so badly to keep her eyes upon me, but she was getting drawn in by the lusciously sweet caress of ecstasy. Sofia began uttering such innocent, helpless, little whimpering cries of ecstasy that almost made it seem like she was crying. It instinctively drew me in closer to her, lowering myself onto my forearms. She began showering me with affection once I'd come close; panting in excitement while tenderly stroking my face, neck and the back of my head. All the while, she stared at me in an ecstasy-laden daze. Panting and moaning, our faces were mere inches away from each other. We gazed deeply into each others' eyes, both of us in the splendrous disbelief that this was happening.

Every second within Sofia was like magic.

My rhythm picked up in a sudden huff. Our bodies were woven tightly together in the midst of torrid, heated, sweaty sex. We pushed deeply into the soft mattress, springs gently squeaking under our combined weight. I moaned deeply in a lustful daze, sweating from head to toe, relentlessly punching my hips into her own while she happily writhed in heavenly bliss beneath me. The hot, swollen head of my shaft vigorously spearheading through her white-hot heaven, both of us lost in the intense heat and the unreal pleasure.

"Ahhh! Ohh~! Anthony~!" Sofia cried out, her apex rapidly approaching as her cries hit a fevered pitch.

She arched her back once again, groaning lustfully. Her hot cream gushed out of her once again while she let out a long, satisfied sigh of penultimate relief. The corners of her mouth were curled into a lithe smile as she climaxed around me. That expression was so gorgeous. I knew I'd just satisfied a deep, pent-up fantasy of hers.

Watching her climax one more time left me mesmerized. I mindlessly began pounding her in anticipation of my own climax. It was almost effortless to reach that splendid finale within her incredibly slick, heavenly, tight walls. As I groaned louder and louder in ecstasy, my senses quickly snapped back to reality just in time to pull myself from her. My groans hit a sharp crescendo and I immediately began to ejaculate on her without even touching my organ. I quickly took hold of it, my body jerking with each heavenly spurt. Sofia watched in awe as my semen shot all the way up to her collarbone, down the cleft of her sweaty breasts and continued trailing down the rest of her chest and belly.

I shuddered out the last of it, letting go of my penis and slowly planting both hands on the bed as I, myself, came back to my senses along with her. The two of us rested in place for a moment, panting in satisfied exhaustion.

As my excited manhood slowly began to fall limp, I collapsed onto my side next to her. Sofia held tight to her grip around me, coming with me as I fell over, the two of us remaining face to face. We panted softly together in harmony. I saw the same excited expression of amazement upon her face to know that we had just done that together. Our hot, sweaty bodies relaxed under the safety of the covers.

Then, she eagerly edged her face toward my own and we shared a wonderfully deep kiss. As we did, her body scooted toward mine and she embraced me tighter than I'd ever been embraced before. It became clear after a couple minutes that she refused to stop kissing me. My attempts to gently pull away only caused her lips to magnetize toward my own. I wasn't upset with that in the least, settling in for a long make-out session.

Ultimately, stopping time turned out to be unnecessary. Sofia had become my first lover without it.

We kissed for several more minutes, until I think both of our lips started getting numb – because mine certainly were. Afterward, she had a curiously wondrous look in her eyes as she gently stroked my face for a moment.

"Come on," she softly said.

Sofia then pulled the covers off of us and calmly sat up on the bed. She stood up tall, inviting me to follow. I smiled and happily sprung to my feet to join her. She gently took me by the hand and led me out of the room. We headed into the bathroom, right across from the door to her room. She reached into the shower to turn the water on, testing it for a moment until it was hot enough. I followed her as she stepped into the shower, sliding the door closed behind me. She slipped her arms under my own, holding my upper back tightly. She calmly let the side of her head rest on my shoulder and shut her eyes.

I smiled and returned the favor, keeping her in the same tight embrace she seemed to enjoy giving me. She sighed calmly as the hot water cascaded down our bodies. She looked completely calm; at peace in my arms. I knew for sure that I'd satisfied a very deeply-seated fantasy in her mind. With the back of my head blocking the stream of water, she pulled her head back to look at me for just a moment. She had a warm, peaceful gaze in her eyes. She looked at me for a long moment before finally speaking.

"Anthony," she quietly said, "that was the most wonderful thing I've ever felt in my entire life. I want you to know that you just made me feel so beautiful and that I'm so very, very happy to have you as one of my most closest friends..."

I smiled and nodded gently. "Sofia, I–"

"Shh," she shushed me with a finger upon my lips. "I didn't really want to chat right now. I just want you to hold me nice and tight..."

"You got it," I softly replied, allowing her to settle comfortably back into my embrace.

We must've stood there with the hot water gently running over us for about ten or fifteen minutes. By then, my skin was starting to get all pruney. She inhaled sharply and gazed up at me with a soft smile, as though she'd awoken from a refreshing nap.

She whispered, "Thank you for that..."

"For which part?" I curiously replied.

"All of it..." A big, happy grin spread across her lips. Regret over out act was certainly the furthest thing from her mind. She then sighed heavily, despondent. "My parents are going to be home soon. I gotta get those bed sheets into the wash before they get here. And ... I'm pretty sure they'll freak if they see a naked boy walking around."

I chuckled. "That seems like a good guess."

Sofia blindly reached for the shower handle and shut the water off. She opened the shower door, gently pulling away from me before I followed her out. She handed me one of the two hanging towels on the towel bar, taking the other for herself. I found myself smiling as we simultaneously dried ourselves off, finding it to be a surreal and yet so very satisfying sight. She took a look at my smile and uttered a happy laugh. When she was finished, she playfully threw her towel on my face.

"Hey!" I shouted and laughed.

She giggled as I let both towels fall to the ground. I followed her as she headed out of the bathroom, back into her room where she began to reclothe herself. I followed suit, both of us unable to stop grinning as we just continued to watch each other. After that, she eagerly and happily cinched her arms under my own and held me tightly.

Afterward, she led me back to the front door, continuing to smile at me. I grabbed my backpack where I'd left it as she opened the door for me.

"I'll see you tomorrow," she sweetly said. I grinned from ear to ear.

"You sure will," I replied with a nod.

We shared one, final, gentle kiss before I stepped out into the hallway. She sweetly waved to me, and I waved back before she shut the door. I inhaled and sighed deeply in satisfaction. It felt like I had gone through a whole whirlwind of emotions in such a short amount of time – and I had loved every single minute of it. Now the storm had passed, and I was left feeling pretty dang amazing. I stuffed my hands into my pocket, giving the front door of her apartment one last look before smiling and striding away.

That evening, I decided to hang out on the beach once again. Being the middle of the week, there weren't that many people around, so it was fairly peaceful. Some deep clouds were slowly rolling in over the ocean, though I had plenty of time to sit there and enjoy the sight. 'Time' – how I'd grown so bonded with that word. I began to wonder, though, with my new power over time, did I become some kind of time ... keeper? What if the reason I could stop time was actually because I controlled it forever? The very idea was straight out of an action-adventure cartoon. Boy lives normal life, boy gets time powers, boy becomes time master and goes on crazy adventures against the forces of evil. Hey, maybe I'd end up having my own team of pals ... maybe even a talking dog!

I smiled to myself as my eyes scanned over the horizon. Just for kicks, I decided to stop time for a moment since it was on my mind. The silence was so much more peaceful - although eerily so - than any quiet trip to the beach could be. That's when I heard it once again — the whispering.

A sudden chill ran down my spine as the sound was so much louder than it had ever been. Simultaneously, my head buzzed with the sense that something unpleasant was behind me. I quickly turned around, my eyes going wide as I found myself mere feet away from the same, black-clad mystery person I had seen in school.

I slowly, cautiously rose to my feet, trying my best to keep my initial fear from showing. After all, I was face-to-obscured face with some kind of otherworldly being that only showed up when time was stopped. I calmly swallowed the lump in my throat as I kept the most serious expression I could upon my face. I sized him ... or possibly her ... up for a moment. The whispering slowly began to die down, which is when I decided to speak.

"Who are you?" I slowly asked, demanding an answer. "What are you?"

The being remained silent for a few moments.

"Can't you speak?" I added. "Or do you only talk in whispers?"

"... Time ..." it responded to me in an ethereal voice that echoed around me. It then slowly raised its arms up to chest height, allowing me to see the bony, grayish flesh under the thick robe it wore. I cautiously stepped back, my head buzzing hard on both sides of my temples. That's when my expression turned to pure terror as I realized there were two more beings exactly like the first that had been standing silently at either side of me. I quickly turned around to see if there was any more of them. To my relief, there was not.

However, when I turned back around, they were gone.

I clenched my teeth and huffed sharply. My heart was racing so fast that I couldn't believe it. I was trying my hardest to make sense of what just happened, but it was impossible. I rubbed my shoulder, panting softly to catch my breath. I wasn't sure what to do for a moment, whether I was going to get blindsided again or not. So, I stood in place, my senses going into overdrive to detect whether or not there was any other unreal shenanigans going on. After a moment, I plopped back down onto the sand and sighed heavily. I spun myself around so I was in the same position before stopping time, resumed it, and then wearily fell back onto the sand.

I stared blankly at the clouds above me, my arms laid at my side. I slowly shook my head in disbelief.

"What the hell was that?" I asked the sky.

Later at night, once I was back home and the rain had begun to come down, I found myself deep in thought. I had finished all of my homework, taking the final potato chip out of a small bag next to me before chomping down on it. I crumpled up the bag and carelessly tossed it across the room, managing to sink it into the trash can. I then sighed, staring at the floor while sitting at the edge of my bed. I was racking my brain trying to figure out what all this crazy whispering and people in black robes was about.

What if I really was, like, a time god or something? How would that even make sense? And why me? I'm not interested in taking over some kind of ethereal job dealing with time. Maybe those people I saw were actually the team of pals I joked about? I let out a soft, careless chuckle when I realized they were missing the talking dog I hoped for. But, what did they want with me? When I was amongst them, nothing in my mind let me really think that they were my friends at all. Did they hate me for some reason? What if they want to kill me?

I was so absorbed in my thoughts that I didn't even care to go on the computer like I usually did in the evening. Instead, I got up and shut down my computer much earlier than usual before turning off the light and slipping into bed. I stared up at the ceiling, listening to the soft pattering of rain outside my window. I sighed deeply, letting my thoughts to carry me off to sleep.