Time for School Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, man! That shit hurt!"

"Aww, I would've massaged it for you."

She was surprised at first, her lips curling into a devious grin.

"Ohh, and you're naughty, too?" she curiously asked.

"Does that include being a little turned on afterward when you were just holding your boobs in both arms?"

"Yes, it does," she replied with a laugh. "And why does that turn you on anyway?"

"Because, well, you have these... perfect little breasts," I explained, surprising her some more. "They're so round and look so squeezable. Like they'd fit in my hand perfectly."

She scoffed in frustration. "Fuck, I don't understand guys and why they find boobs so hot. You have no idea how fucking annoying they are to live with, man."

"They're still really nice," I replied with a casual smirk.

She looked around for a moment before biting her lip and silently slipping into the pool. She looked at me as she slowly approached me with a hesitant question. "... You want to touch them?"

Now, I was the one who was surprised. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, no one's watching. Go for it."

She seemed pretty insistent, even a little curious and excited. I flicked my head to the side and grinned, unable to resist the invitation. I let my hands float through the water to close the gap between us. There was a bit of initial surprise on both our parts when my hands gently took hold of her breasts through the cups of her nylon top. Our eyes then met and suddenly, both of us broke out into a quiet laugh. She kept an enthused smile upon her face as I began to slowly grope and massage them.

"They are squeezable," I quietly remarked. "I'll give you that."

"You're so bad," she replied, keeping her voice low.

"And what does that make you for enabling me?" I playfully retorted.

She grinned from ear to ear, enthralled to be doing something so naughty. Then again, that was her style. I rubbed her hardening nipples through her top with the sides of my thumbs, listening to her quietly sigh and mewl in pleasure. The two of us looked around at the other people in the pool.

Somehow, our bodies began to slowly drift towards the wall behind her, out of sight of the others nearby. She bit her lip and idly glanced up at the balcony where her madre was staying. I felt her heart skip a beat in the fear that she was being watched. I looked up with her and realized there was no one there. She smirked as she looked back at me before I started to get more touchy and feely with her under the water.

I then drew a quiet gasp of surprise out of her as my hands slid under her top, grabbing her bare breasts and massaging my fingers deep into her darkly tanned flesh. Her expression turned a little more serious and a little more exhilarated. She gasped again when I took hold of her nipples between my fingers and gently twisted them. Then, I eased toward her and planted a gentle kiss upon her lips. She sighed happily as she kissed me back, our lips popping as I pulled away from her.

"Damn," she exhaled. "You're pretty good."

"You haven't seen how good yet," I deviously replied as my hand traveled down to her thigh, caressing it.

"Stop it," she grinned and pulled my hand away, "someone's going to see us."

"I can't help it. You're too cute not to touch."

She grinned from ear to ear as she shook her head in disbelief.

"Down, boy," she commanded, pushing me away and straightening her top. "Stay. Heel."

I clicked my tongue. "If you keep treating me like a dog, I might start humping your leg,"

"God, you are so bad!" she quietly exclaimed. "You're corrupting my innocence!"

"You? Innocent?" I asked in bemusement.

"Damn you," she whispered as she playfully shoved me away. Then, she stood up and began to head back over to the stairs. "I'm going to lay in the sun for a while. You can join me if you want."

"Do I get to lay on top of you?" I asked, following behind her. She turned to me with a smirk.

"I hate you so much," she replied, causing me to laugh as we stepped out of the pool.

Ultimately, it turned out that deciding to lay down with her was one of the best decisions I ever made...