All Comments on 'Time for Some Fun Ch. 01'

by Ravensing

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Love it. Explores the victim in detail and doesn't shy away from the mean side or having a power like this. Great job!

wof2wof2about 7 years ago
More please.

This story is so amazing I really hope that it continues on for a long time. I would of preferred the blonde be in the place of the raven haired girl, but that's my own preference. I like blondes. Hope you keep up the awesome story with many other girls he encounters. Maye be even sneaks into a dorm room and keeps moving the roommates into lesbian positions. If you decided to do that, hope they are blonde. Both of them being virgins would be nice too :)

wof2wof2about 7 years ago
Another quick suggestion

How sexy would it be if the main char stopped time and inserted some toys into a girls pussy and or asshole. Preferably at a time where she can not take them out so she has to suffer with them inside her.

RavensingRavensingabout 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks Wof2 and anon for the kind words and suggestions. Part 2 has been submitted and should be coming out in a few days. I am looking for suggestions about future parts, so thanks Wof2 for your ideas (some teasers: part 2 does include a few toys). I'll definitely take your suggestions into account. Part 2 has a disclaimer at the beginning asking for suggestions on who readers want to see our protagonist go after next, so be sure to look out for Part 2 and leave your suggestions there as well. Cheers, and glad you guys liked the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Was invested then your conservative sex ed showed

Lately nothing is more of a turn off to me than seeing people buy into the myth of the unbroken hymen. Please do some research on basic female anatomy. The hymen isn't some barrier that needs to be broken, and I'm really tired of people buying into this myth. I mean think about logically for two seconds: if the hymen was some barrier and testament to virginity like you think, how could virgins menstruate?

I swear, there should be a basic anatomy test on sites like this so people can't enforce medieval science.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRavensing@Ravensing
274 Followers
On makeshift bedding in the cucumber garden, the hilltribe girl clings to her exhausted lover. Limbs still chaffing with pleasure, dissolving against him she now and again with one bare foot jostles a shell necklace that hangs from a vine on the fence - rattling it though th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES