All Comments on 'Time for Some Fun Ch. 03'

by Ravensing

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome!

I'd like to see him go off campus and play with an older couple (maybe another MILF) at the park having a picnic.

wof2wof2about 7 years ago
sweet toy play

Awesome job at incorporating the sneaky toy insertion. Glad it was something you thought was good enough to include in your story. I have an idea for Mallie but it might take some time to set up. What if while following Violet and Mallie around, the protagonist finds out that Mallie is a complete homophobic when she verbalizes her disgust to Violet when they see two lesbians making out and he decided to use this information to teach her a lesson. Perhaps the protagonist steals some of the lesbian girls panties for later use. You could even go as far as to freeze time and switch the panties Mallie is wearing with a pair of the lesbians. Then he could set up Mallie to get caught by flashing an upskirt to the lesbians while she was wearing a very specific pair that the lesbians know for a fact is one of theirs. They decided to investigate her dorm room and find lots of their stolen panties. Meanwhile the protagonist could be secretly sneaking hard liquor into Mallie's drinks to get her super drunk. Once completely wasted, Mallie stumbles into her room and the lesbians decided to punish her by giving her what they think she is secretly after. (Lots of pussy and girl ass) The protagonist is just happy watching invisible and recording the whole thing letting the two girls have their way with a Mallie who is too drunk to fight off their advances. The protagonist could even maneuver drunk Mallie to help make the video look like she is encouraging the lesbian sex and is okay with everything that is going on. When it's all over Mallie passes out only to wake up with a huge headache and a very weird taste in her mouth not knowing what happened from being black out drunk and the protagonist has a very convincing video of Mallie preforming lesbian sex which he could use later to blackmail her.

May seem like a lot but just an idea I had. Take it or leave it, use some, all, or none, just keep up the great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRavensing@Ravensing
274 Followers
On makeshift bedding in the cucumber garden, the hilltribe girl clings to her exhausted lover. Limbs still chaffing with pleasure, dissolving against him she now and again with one bare foot jostles a shell necklace that hangs from a vine on the fence - rattling it though th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES