All Comments on 'Time for Some Fun Pt. 09'

by DiamondsR4Never

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
CatGirlMaidCatGirlMaidover 6 years ago

It was about time she remembered her powers again. She could get into a lot of trouble trying to keep that sexy, naughty feeling going especially if she were to try to start an orgy in, I don't know, a movie theater or similar. Maybe she will just go home and tease random people while taking a walk. Anything really to keep her coming home to her brother. That talk will be very awkward unless she started to get feelings for him, but judging by her reaction I would take that as a no.

Anyways, great work on the story as of yet and good luck with finals.

JickRamesJickRamesover 6 years ago
Best story series ever!

You have a gift! The concept, the writing and the dialogue are crisp and sexy. And you’re really funny. Sex is amazing and intense and naughty and all that other x-rated stuff but naked humans are silly. Dicks are absurd, the squelching and slapping is both sexy and odd and the fact we’re all here touching ourselves over this story is kinda bizarre and brilliant at the same time. The ‘recap of chapter 3’ line made me laugh as much as the sex scenes made me hard. Keep doing what you’re doing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yaassss

I came

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't care what happens in this story (within bounds) keep posting as fast as possible

I love this story I love this mechanic just want you to keep making new chapters every single day no matter how unrealistic that expectation is. (I feel you about finals)

lfitchlfitchover 6 years ago

This story is HOT! Your writing is great, keep up the good work. I'm so glad her brother was in this chapter. Hoping they have more run ins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep it up. Again.

This story was HOT, especially the part with Antonio. While you do have a good thing going with the story, is important to remember to take your time and meander a little bit. One to create more content, and two because a time stopping story shouldn't just be a high school soap opera. I know whatever you will come up with in the future will be great. With this premise and these characters, it'll take a lot to go wrong, The writing keeps getting better and better, and I can tell the editors are hard at work. I still advocate for a hot Lindsay story line, and for an Aria character arc (which you're kind of already setting up) where she becomes more confident (and uses her f-ing time powers more). Great work and just get the next story out as fast as possible, whose still retaining quality. Thank you for continuing this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just a sugestion

In future .. why not add the eliment of smell to some of her "victims" taking some of her lady juice and putting it under the nose of her target. Another thing .. maybe it could be that this power is a "family" thing that both Mom and Brother can be part of. Maybe they can discouver that they to have the power or can share her space when time is frozen

No matter what .. this is a very entertaining work .. Thank-you and keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great work

Keep going it going with the awesome details! Will be looking forward to more stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rest of her weekend

Well don’t get me wrong. I enjoy the sexual part of this series as much as anyone else. But it would be a change of pace if she did something good and not sexual with her gift. Like maybe she froze time to do something and noticed that she froze it just as a man was about to hit his girlfriend. She just slightly moves his girlfriend out of the way and beats the crap out of him in frozen time. Idk something good couldn’t hurt. Anyways to be completely honest this one just seemed to be lacking. Up to this point the series has been devoloping in a magnificent way. Can’t wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Change of pace or off tract

Good stuff as usual. The brother stuff seemed like it was organically developed from the early chapters. This made her reaction and detour from the plot odd. Although sticking with established story could get dry or boring the Antonio stuff should have probably happened closer to her realization of powers.

It does get frustrating with her forgetting her powers (Lauren's phone should have been immediately wiped and I was waiting for her TS fun to put Lauren in place before the brawl) but without an outside force against her her own mistakes make an interesting antagonist.

In any regard keep at it whichever direction you prefer. An incomplete story is much worse than stories without editors.

lilkitty44lilkitty44over 6 years ago
My Favorite Story Yet

your writing made me get an account on here just to ask... please please please update soon! i know life can get pretty busy but like i said... this is my fav. im so excited for the next part <3

asansfwasansfwover 6 years ago
Really loving you story

I am a new reader that just binge read it all, and I am loving it, had to make this account to tell you that (anonymous is not good enough), I see you havent post for some time, hope you continue your storie, but either way, thanks for all you wrote so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
AMAZING!

Fuck, these stories always make me so hard. It usually takes 3 times for me to actually be able to read the whole thing. I always finish so fast when I read this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please make another scene where Aria and her brother get together. I want to see Aria confront him. Love the story, keep writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The Brother

Kinda wanted to find out he had that power too, and that is how her dad seduced the babysitter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Easily the best erotica I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

The story is really good, i really like the way you depict aria her lustiness has quality keep it up

u r the BEST

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

She's becoming a bit unhinged now. Mixed feelings about this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thanks Expert Writer and Creator

Oh god so good! More, give me more

David teamhumanity@live.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous