Time for Some Fun Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aria drove into the city. It wasn't necessarily too far away, but odds are she wouldn't bump into anyone she knew there. The busy streets and inattentive masses soothed her. Here, no one cared who she was or what she had done last night. She was free of the petty high school bullshit.

She started her evening with gelato - pretentious expensive ice cream that warmed her up inside while freezing her brain. She ate it quickly so it wouldn't melt in the warm spring weather. It was the first step to shaking off the online disaster that was her life.

She needed a new outfit. She was back in her frumpy jeans and sweater, which were uncomfortable and just not who she was anymore. She was low on cash too. Aria froze time in the middle of a shopping street and considered what to do. She could go around stealing whatever clothes she wanted, but when she restarted time, she'd still have to get through the day. No, it's probably better if she got her hands on some money and shopped like a normal person.

She started picking out men and women who seemed well dressed enough that they could stand to lose a few dollars. She fished wallets from back pockets and purses, removing about half of the cash she found in each one before carefully replacing it. She contemplated stealing a credit card, but didn't want to cause anyone the hassle of having to deal with identity theft. Besides, cash is basically untraceable, right?

A couple thousand dollars later - thank god everything isn't completely plastic yet, this sort of crime will be impossible in the future thanks to credit cards and mobile phones - Aria was ready for her shopping spree. She went all out. She bought and changed into an outfit with a short skirt and scoop necked blouse, then went to a salon to have her hair puffed and primped and makeup done. She told the stylist to make her look "business sexy," to which they replied, "Honey, you hardly need my help." She tipped them a fifty.

Aria went to a small shoe boutique to complete her look. She never did this sort of thing, but it felt wonderful to indulge in something so girly. It was selfish, but it was fun. She perused the shelves, garnering some looks from fellow shoppers and an employee. Aria cleaned up nice, head-turning nice. She found a strappy set of heels and a bench started to kick off her sneakers. Abruptly, a sales clerk took the shoe box from her hands and demanded "Please, miss, allow me to assist."

Aria looked down at the kneeling man who was carefully undoing the laces on her shoes. He smiled up at her. Holy Mother of hot Latin spice, his grin blasted sultry promises into her mind. "How are you today, miss...?"

"Aria" She breathed out.

"Miss Aria. Have you been to our store before?" His fingers stroked her ankles as the shoe popped off her heel. She hoped her feet didn't smell, unless he was into that sort of thing.

"N-no. Just shopping around, you know?"

"How lucky you came here then." Fuck. Why was that lucky? Like, lucky she was going to make a purchase at this store, or like lucky as in he felt lucky to meet her, or lucky in the sense that he thought they were going to 'get lucky' like Daft Punk. This is why being eighteen sucks, the right guy can turn you on like a switch and you forget how to function. That stops, right? Right?

Aria tried to respond like a mature adult. "I'm eighteen." The sales clerk looked up at her again, flashing that panty-dropping smile and Aria blushed at her social ineptitude. Oh well, at least she communicated that she was a 'mature adult.'

"That's good to know" he said in a half whisper, slowly removing her other shoe. He was holding her bare feet, running his fingers up and down her sensitive skin.

Aria froze time. It wasn't that there was anything objectionable about her current situation, quite the opposite actually. But she had made enough snap decisions lately forgetting her trump card. She needed to get used to having this power and using it. She could take this situation where she was floundering for confidence, flushed and worried and turn it around, make it be whatever she deemed the best way to move forward. She took deep breaths.

Aria knew she had a strong sex drive. She inherited her borderline nymphomania from her scumbag father, but she refused to be like him. She wouldn't just throw herself at anyone remotely willing to tangle with her. Even if they happened to be a gorgeous shoe salesman. Aria studied his namecard. Antonio's smooth caramel skin complimented by his dark chocolate eyes. Aria wanted to taste him, to see if he was as sweet as he was spicy.

When Aria restarted time she was in control of herself and the conversation. "You have very soft hands, Antonio." He smiled as he assisted her foot into the heel, rubbing it sensually. "You're very good with your fingers," Aria commented as he fixed up the complicated straps.

The tone change didn't go unnoticed. Antonio was growing very aware of the fact that he was kneeling in front of a sexy young woman who was confidently towering over him as if she were sitting on a throne instead of a bench. "So I've been told," he was tempted to finish that sentence with "Your Majesty." He lifted her foot higher to reach the tiny silver buckle in the back that held the 'fuck-me heels' in place. As soon as it was secured, Aria lowered her leg slowly, trailing the very tip of her toe down his chest and the seam of his pants, before it landed on the floor.

Working in a shoe store, it's understandable that you might develope a little bit of a foot fetish. That had been the case for Antonio, but this was the first time that a single saucy leg maneuver had made him steely hard. When her heel hit the floor, he had to be careful not to give a shuddering sigh. "What do you think?" He asked about the shoe, but his meaning lay elsewhere.

Aria leaned forward so that her breasts dangled in front of his face, exposing deep cleavage to him. "Sexy." Aria commented, looking into his eyes, which were darting from her mounds to her eyes. "Don't you think, Antonio?" She spoke in a low voice.The way she exhaled his name was like a massage for his ears.

"Very."

Aria lifted her other foot, pushing his chest back. He hadn't even realized that he was leaning into her. Aria raised an eyebrow and wiggled her toes. "Do me up," she said - with emphasis on the "do me".

Antonio's cock throbbed in his pants. He didn't know that Aria was amplifying his feelings using her time tricks to rub him at all the right times. Honestly, she shouldn't have bothered, he was sold without all that.

Once the second shoe was tied, Antonio got off of his knee and stood up . His waist reached her eye level. He was proudly giving her a look at the results of her seductive work. Aria bit her lip. Antonio offered her his hand to pull her up onto her feet.

She hopped up, intentionally standing a bit too close to him, enough that they could feel the heat radiating off from the other. Aria brought her hips even closer, so his erection pressed into her stomach.

"How's it feel?" He whispered.

Aria wasn't sure if he meant his bulge or the shoes, but since she felt like teasing, she responded. "I'll have to try it out, first." She slid past him and sashayed back and forth a bit, putting plenty of swing in her hips. The back and forth motion was hypnotic.

Pretending that one of the straps was fitting wrong, she turned away from him and bent over, giving him a good look at her long smooth legs and an even better look of her behind. Her skirt rode up as she bent and fiddled with on of the straps on her shoes, and he could just see the faintest curve of where her toned thighs softened into plump, squeezable flesh.

When she stood and pivoted to him, his eyes looked like they were drunk on her body. She headed back to him, saying "I like the style. I might have to take it for a ride." She stopped again, pretending the strap was still uncomfortable, so that she bent forward in front of him. Antonio was happy to get another glance at her generous bosom, but then extremely uncomfortable when her head landed inches from his crotch. He had to hold himself back from pressing his bulge into her face.

Aria looked up at him, her lips at just the right height and winked. In time with the wink, she froze time again. She wanted him in her mouth, now. But in hopes of not getting arrested, freezing time seemed like the best option. She unbuttoned his jeans and pulled his pants down to his knees. His cock popped out of his boxers and Aria licked her lips before diving in to feast on his manhood.

She traced the veins on his length with her tongue, and cupped his balls. She sucked on the tip of his cock, before trying something she had been curious about. She slid her lips slowly down his shaft, as far into her mouth as she could go, tried to relax her throat and go deeper.

She gagged on his dick immediately and pulled it out. After gagging and clearing her throat, she tried again, only slightly more successful this time. She kept trying, compounding the pleasure he would feel when time started again, but also using him as a learning experience. He was like a CPR dummy but for deep-throating. Aria stopped before her throat got too sore, but kept up the dick sucking while her fingers drifted down to her pussy to see how wet she was. If she hadn't been wearing panties, she'd probably be leaving a trail of breadcrumbs - so to speak - that led right to her fuck hole.

She trembled as her finger brushed past her clit. She withdrew her hand from her panties. She didn't want to cum yet. She wanted to keep this sexy, naughty feeling. Aria kissed his cock goodbye, a little playful peck, before tucking the little guy in again. Once Antonio's clothes were back in place, Aria slipped into the position from which she had winked at him and restarted time.

Antonio's mind wasn't sure if he was fantasizing about those lips of hers or what that wink entailed, but something set him off. He was cumming in her face. Or, he would have been, had he not been wearing jeans. He closed his eyes, a quiet, long moan expressing what was going on in his pants.

Aria stood up again and frowned at him in concern. "Are you alright?" she asked innocently.

Antonio's hands grabbed her hips of their own accord and pulled her against him. His hips thrust slightly up and down against her pubic mound. His eyes sprung open, an angry passion boring into her. He was gritting his teeth, trying to hold back the sensation.

"Better than alright, it seems." He hissed out a hot exhale. Aria reached down and rubbed his crotch with her hands, extending the orgasm by massaging his pulsing cock. With a final forward thrust, Antonio stepped away from her, panting. Shit, had he just cum from the thought of her sucking him off? Shit.

And even worse, this sexy ass customer couldn't hold in a laugh at his expense. It was a cheap shot straight to his masculinity, the bitch. That fucking whore. That sexy, cute, radiant...whore?

He rang up her purchase at the register. She made some sort of comment about him being very fast that made him blush. Aria insisted on wearing her new shoes out of the door and leaving her old shoes behind to be thrown away. She paid with cash and sashayed out of the store, leaving Antonio feeling a bit bereft and abandoned.

Antonio began to clean up after her visit, throwing away her old shoes and the unwanted shoebox that came with the heels. A black mark on his wrist caught his eye. He looked at his arm to see a phone number scrawled on his skin in sharpie, signed "<3 Aria." His smile caught him by surprise. He whipped out his phone and entered the number.

*****

Comment down below - what do you think Aria should do with the rest of her weekend? Revenge on Lauren incoming soon, and pep rally part two.

12