All Comments on 'Time for Truth Ch. 14'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyed

Great chapter. I am curious about the vampire council amd what it means for the vampires. Also, how will the wolves react to them silencing the children's wolves. Marisol finally went to achool without her daddy being all overprotective. Take your time; we will wait. I am curious about Kale and Cantar. Also, David, where is he?

MySecretSideMySecretSideover 9 years ago
Great Job

You never disappoint, I read. Waiting anxiously for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
story

Why does the council want to suppress the kids wolf. Hope mommy dearest puts a stop to that right quick.

Fefe1969Fefe1969over 9 years ago
All stars

5 stars. I am reading your whole series. Thank you for writing.

dreamer_65dreamer_65over 9 years ago
Good read

I loved the updates on the packs. This next chapter should be very interesting ... The vampires council, Nicky & Nina , Kale & Cantar in the mix.

Kyra having a difficult time with this pregnancy. Is this the reason why the vampire council is getting involved to suppress the wolves in the young vampires.?

Will Julianne and BJ return to Texas? Last question. Will Rosita get involved in the family business?

Waiting patiently for update

fefe428fefe428over 9 years ago
Like the additions....

I like the additions you made to the chapter....it works very well, especially where Nickie and Gernick are concerned.

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

I love it been reading the the whole series and I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I LOVE THE STORY BUT YOU MUST NEVER BEEN IN THE COUNTRY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. NEW ORLEANS AND SHREVEPORT ARE 5 HOURS APART AT THE BEST! LSU IS 4 HOURS FROM SHREVEORT. THISA IS THE ONLY THING THAT MESSES UP THE STORY FOR ME.

!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES