Time Warp Girls From Chester Ch. 02

Story Info
Mist takes Islands off Chester back in time.
9.8k words
4.66
6.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all do Remy now go see what Brad wants to do now." Back outside the girls had all just finished looking at the mainland.

Jack and John were just walking up the hill from the dock. I spoke with them privately John said, "That women was completely nuts and was a good thing she was by herself to live in her delusional world."

"Okay let's move on from here we have got a lot of work to do now if we are all going to survive."

Out in the front yard I had John ring the dinner bell. Everyone gathered round and I said, Okay girls as you all know now we are on our own, As far as I know I am the only one left with survival training. This was taught to me during the big sleep as I am sure some of you girls were taught other things which we will learn as we move forward."

As in every world and every situation the priority is food lodging. Here on our island we are safe from dangerous animals. First we need shelter and second we need food I have a small garden and a small green house designed to feed four people not 22."

"To meet our needs we are going to have to work hard and long hours for a while. As time goes by it will become easier and we can have a good life here. Now you will notice that all my people here are naked," that got some snickers from most of the girls.

I said, "That's okay now I will explain these four girls and 2 guys trashed this place and because of the GPS tracking that Dr mallard team had put in us they were caught and were made slaves until this place was put back together also they had to do whatever we said."

"Now my partner Tom who was also trained in survival was on the mainland so it is only me now. Anyway these slaves are wearing collars and the guys have got what is called a cuckold over their parts. Both of these devices are controlled by an implant inside me. The release for these Taser devices is in Toms safe on the mainland. As we all know there is no house therefore no safe and no release. If these devices are tampered with they will get shocked so far only a level 3 was used and that cause horrific pain unconsciousness and foaming at the mouth. These devices have pain level to 10 but I doubt anyone would live past five."

"For the next two months these people are my slaves to use as I want after that I plan to treat them as family. To those of you old enough to understand we are no longer virgins. That will continue also in public so you all will have to except that which is different than all your moral teachings."

A lot of aghast from some and snickers from others I had John ring the dinner bell. "Settle down people this is a one way communication for now."

The next item is clothing we are all nude for a reason. There are no clothing stores what we have is it once it is gone it is gone we can wash dirt off us and scrapes will heal in a few weeks but clothing we do not have I see most of you and you clothing looks very light and will not keep you warm in winter."

"There is more practical reasons. Most of you if not all have periods." I could see red faces on some with this subject. I continued, "Don't be embarrassed it's a fact of life now here is a thought how many of you got pads or tampons to use for the next 20 or thirty years? Or maybe you just want it to run down your legs like a cave women."

I looked around and said, "I thought not. So what you have is going to have to be washed and sterilized and when that is no longer possible to use we can use cloth to make some. Where is the cloth come from you may wonder it will be your clothing."

"People there are no Wall-Marts we are on our own. So wearing clothing is not an option here on this island, our home. If you're on your period wearing underwear is required."

"I may as well get it all out at once. Children we are going to need them. Think about what we must now do and once that is done the work is going to be the same year after year. As we age it is going to be more difficult to do to the point we can't do we must have children to support us when we are old and they must have children to support them and so on."

"Next item names for now I suggest we use these special permanent markers they were made to write on skin so it won't hurt us and print our name above our chest It will take a while to get to know everybody and also our children down the road."

"Final Item for now Names I am Brad Sampson Brad is fine for you younger ones if you're not comfortable Mr Brad the leaders of your troop are also first name Jean her like Joyce may be called by their name or Doctor Joyce or Jean.

Alright for now I am sorry I can't take any questions we are burning daylight and need to get to work it is almost the end of June. Everybody strip Joyce will collect your clothing and put it away. Some of the girls were very shy and I said look girls this is not an option if you don't do as I say I have more collars."

Joyce said, "Strip girls don't test his resolve and for sure you do not want one of these for life."

"Jean, take four girls go in the shed over there and extend that garden another 30 feet double what it is now John take two girls go in the shed you will fine saw blades and a booklet on setting up a saw mill set it up over there 300 feet from here."

"John, take the chainsaw and four girls back towards the water fall and cut down all the spruce trees big enough to make lumber out of leave the smaller ones to grow."

Jill take three girls and go start making sandwiches and drinks then have the girls deliver it to the people out working we don't have time to stop for lunch as a group.

I walked around and supervised looking at some great bodies my cock was hard as a rock those 18 year old girls were something else they had smaller breast as they were in a 13 year old body like I was. I new Bridget and Betty they were in my class in the before time. When Betty seen me looking and my hard on she and Bridget went red faced and turned away giving me a great view of their ass.

Margaret came over and said, "Brad we ran into some roots in the new garden and they did not know how to get by them."

I said, "Go back with your girls I will get the tools you need and be there in a few minutes. I watched her great body as she walked away and I could feel my balls getting hard.

Man I was going to need relief soon. I got the grub hoe which looked like an axe on one side and a flat pick on the other. I went over with my hard cock slapping on my leg and chopped through the big roots. I looked at Carroll and I could see water drops on her cunt hair. I guess she was horny too. We also spoke in school but I remember thinking girls were Yech. What a difference a year makes.

Jill had put on a deer roast and one potato each, 3 string beans each and a piece of bread each and that was supper served outside as our table was not big enough. Jill and the two girls she had helping her Helen and Heidi served super the cadets and seniors scouts got a glass of milk the rest of us had tea.

We all sat around a make shift table. John spoke and said, "He cut down over 100 trees and the girls got them all trimmed." I said, "After supper take most of the girls and bring back some bows so they can use them to sleep on in their tents."

I heard moans from the girls. I said, "If you want to sleep on the hard ground go ahead you don't have to go."

Jill said, "She was putting bread on after supper as our supply would only last another meal."

Margaret said, "Another day and we should have the ground extended for the garden."

Jack said, "I need help with the saw mill. He said the blade is set and the jig is made but I am not sure how it was going to be powered."

I said, "In the barn in a sealed room there is motors and windmill motors the blades are wrapped on the side of the barn we will put up the wind mill tomorrow tonight we will place the cement footing we have quick set cement within 24 hours it will be set like cement that sat for a week.

"Janet after supper you go feed the chickens and collect the eggs Jill is going to need them. Jean you check on Julie with Joyce. Margaret, Machala, Carroll, Bernice, Betty, Bridget and Jack, we are all going to work on the windmill."

After supper we all went about our task god it was hard watching all these women with their tits bouncing and cute asses. We worked till we could not see I used the back hoe and set up a block an tackle set up to hoist this mammoth windmill the mini excavator and the horses were also used we had ropes from all directions and about 15 of us raised it in place and the cement was poured around it. We had all the wires inside the shaft and the shaft was pumped full of sand to hold it on place a six foot deep pad was poured and all kinds of beach stone used to support this huge thing.

That was it the girls were exhausted and so was I back at the house Jean Margaret and Machala sleep in the house the rest were outside. I had to fuck John and Jack ass Machala and Margaret thought it was disgusting and Jean said, "If you know of a better way so these virile boys don't suffer."

Margaret said, "It just seems so gay."

I said, "Before our lives are through girls will be playing with girls but it is all fun and we may as well resign ourselves to it. I will be having sex with all of you for the purpose of having children and I am sure pleasure is in there to."

Machala turned red faced and said, "Surely not us." I reached over and squeezed her nipple and pulled it saying yes my dear all of you even the cadets as they get older," and gave her a peck of a kiss.

"Oh but I can't I am married."

"You girls may as well get this straight Margaret who are you married to a man that will not be born for centuries. Yes when you are reborn in that century if the time line is not altered you will marry him here and now you and everyone here is single when I inseminate you and you become pregnant I will marry you each and every one and your names will be entered into the bible."

"I am the only male so I will be the father of all and down the road your sons which are my sons well help in the process and these ladies Jean and Joyce, Janet, and John will make sure it all works so there is no issues with deformities. As far as we know we may be the only people on the planet right now."

Machala said, "You think that far ahead?"

"Yes doesn't everybody?"

Jean said, "Brad you are special your training allows your way of thinking we don't normally think more than a week or a season in advance we go day by day."

"Jean I did not know that."

Jean said, "You know Jill and John's time is coming soon they are both bonded to you. Joyce and I did up the formula for you to be able to handle what lies ahead of you."

I said, "So I am going to have to fuck her that is a pleasure."

Jean said, "This is no pleasure believe me, they will crave your cock for hours and you must satisfy them or they will go into a coma and die. And to top it all off they won't remember any of it other than a close attachment to you. They will be your real slaves for every 3 days they must have your cum or they will go into this coma and perish."

"John here will suck you off a dozen times and still want more. We have to make those needles up for that and the ones that give you energy. I am going to miss Jimmy."

"You have two here John and Janet to take his place."

Jean said, "I hope they are as wise."

"Holly fuck how did this happen better still how did you allow this to happen."

"Brad we did not know we tried some of this on Dalhousie university students they went nuts and we cured it in 30 days,"

"The sleep people showed no reaction just like Joyce and you had no reaction to sleep learning but it worked. Joyce is higher than I am on medicine and procedures you are off the charts on survivor training your group was giving every scenario from land sea and air and how to make use of them. Your skills surpass the greatest minds on the planet in so far as survival goes."

"Are there more of these girls in your group?"

"Honestly I am not sure different doctors had different patients doing various test for deep space. Jean said, "If a girl has this disease when she turns 18 or there about. 5 days before her period she will crave cock or a cunt if she bonded with a girl before you."

I shook my head and said, "Looks like a fine kettle of fish. Well nothing I can do about that guess we best get on with it."

Jean said, "You know this injection will give you a lot more semen each time and will not dwindle with each orgasm. Also you can stay hard as long as you want."

"Why do I feel a but coming at me?"

Jean said there is over the next three days your cock is going to grow two or three inches and as you get older it is still going to grow as normal. That may be as much as another 3 inches."

Oh my fucking Christ are you serious? What the fuck I will look like those guys on porn sites."

Jean said, "There is more, you are going to be in terrible pain for a few days until your cock stops growing and your tissue adjust to the quick stretch."

"Good fucking lord when you guys in the lab fucked up you did a great job of it. Have you done this to anyone else and did they survive?"

Jean said "Yes Jimmy's friend had it done and he has 13 wives our government passed a law."

"Yes I was at his wedding. Billy is also a good friend or was a good friend. Well if he lived I guess I will to, go ahead."

John said, "Brad I won't forget what you have done for us."

Joyce used a swab on the side of my cock and injected me fuck it hurt and burned like hell going in. She pulled it out while Jean broke open an ice pack for me to put on my cock to ease the pain and numb the burning sensation.

I was put in the bed next to Julie and Joyce and Jean stayed with me all night they gave me a shot of morphine and I passed out it was bright when I woke and Janet called Jill who came in with orange juice and toast. Joyce gave me an injection which dulled the pain and I dozed off to sleep again when I woke up it was dark.

Jack was there he said, "The mill was running and lumber was being made as per the books 2by 4 center tree board on the side."

Margaret said, "All the twigs were out of the expanded garden and she put lime in it and mixed it in and watered it like she would do her small garden at home."

Next morning I woke up at 4 and got up it hurt like hell but I had to take care of some important stuff they brought me my underwear and shorts jean put on my socks and sneakers. I went out had a tea they tried to give me more drugs but I refused. The pain was bad but inside my underwear held my cock so it wasn't intolerable.

Outside after the cows were milked I said, "Let them go in the upper pasture with the bull.

I said, "Collect the eggs and put the rooster in the chicken coop."

I kept John with me I went to the mill and had John mark certain trees and I wrote on paper how I wanted them cut by noon Jack had them cut and the girls had the cleats in and roof truss made.

John showed Machala the mini excavator and she soon got the hang of it and dug out a foundation four feet deep there were a few boulders but John took them out with the back hoe a much bigger machine.

John used the back hoe to dig a 40 foot by 16 footing for the green house. I took Margaret to the barn and showed her where the emergency seed was. There was squash corn potatoes carrots cabbage and lettuce planted by nightfall.

My cock hurt so bad I did not even notice all the naked girls I thought, "This must be what it's like to be old."

I went in and laid down, Joyce gave me orange juice and a shot an I was in lala land. The next day the sun was up when I drug myself out of bed and the pain was gone. I looked down and I had a bigger cock than John had it was a good seven inches soft and my hand would not quite fit around it.

Man I was a porn star. I walked out in the kitchen feeling this big log slapping against my leg. Joyce was preparing a dear roast for supper. She looked up at me and seen my cock and with a smile on her face she said, "That will definitely satisfy me god it is huge." She poured me a tea and came over and put the cup down then reached for my cock, "Oh that feels so nice." It responded instantly and I was rock hard at 8 inches.

I fingered her pussy she was soaked in seconds and I said, "Be gentle with my virgin cock," as she lowered herself on it and laughing at what I said.

Her muscles I could feel as my knob pushed them aside until she was on my lap and I could feel her muscles pulsate around my cock my finger played with her clit in less than a minute she exploded.

When she came down she started bouncing on my pole and I came more than I ever did nine full pumps the cum was pouring out of her pussy and I stayed hard sliding in and out when she came I climaxed with her and another nine ropes shot into her and down over my balls she got up.

We had to get a shower goo every where I played with her tits and ass as we kissed I had her turn around and I fucked her again in the shower. We finished and dried off. She wobbled back to the kitchen and I proud as a peacock strutted out into the yard.

I looked around and everybody was dirty and working hard even the cadets were carrying the lumber over to the new foundation. Margaret and four girls were weeding the garden 8 girls were helping carry wood from the mill to the foundation five of my girls were in the hole building the forms for the concrete wall two girls had sledge hammers and were breaking the beach stone into smaller rock the only one missing was Janet. I asked if anyone had seen her.

No one had so I said, "Janet level one shock," and I hear her scream from the barn. I went in and she was brushing of the hay she was asleep in the barn.

I said, "You worthless piece of shit out in the yard." As I grabbed Janet's long blond hair and drug her in the yard. I drug her to the porch and with my free hand rang the dinner bell. They knew it wasn't suppertime so they all came running.

Janet was there screaming, "Let me go you bastard."

I said, "Family this slave was in the barn sleeping while we all are working to survive I brought you here to witness punishment."

"First off wench, suck my cock."

"Fuck you," Janet said.

I said, "No that comes later."

"You wish."

I let go of her hair and said, Level one," she screamed and I said, "Level two," she dropped to her knees crying with pain.

"Wench now that you're on your knees suck your masters cock."

She went to speak and I said, "Level three," She fell to the ground convulsing, foam coming from her mouth and she passed out.

Joyce went to look at her and I said, "Joyce no this is her punishment for not supporting the family." Janet started to come round and I said, "Your masters cock is waiting she got to her knees and crawled in the grass to my cock and licked it. I said, "Suck it wench."

She put it in her mouth she thought oh my god I got his thing in my mouth if he cums I am going to get sick I know I will.

Her teeth scraped my sensitive cock and I yelled with pain and said, "You useless piece of garbage your teeth touch my cock and I will personally pull each one of them."

"Jill grab that switch alder there and slap her ass hard make her a welt or you will get five."

Jill took a batters stance and whack and a welt appeared and Janet to get away from the pain jerked forward taking my cock into her throat I held the back of her head and she squirmed and passed out again.

I said, "Jill put your pussy down by her face and hold her legs under your arms so she is bent in two, Joyce put gel on my cock and her ass."

I entered her ass with my hard 8 inch cock it slid right in it was tight but she was still unconscious so her muscles were relaxed I was fucking her ass when she came to.