Time Warp Girls From Chester Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Janet lick that pussy wench." She whimpered feeling my big cock in her ass but she done as she was told and licked Jill's pussy after five minutes she was moaning with pleasure and Jill was to.

Janet started cumming and I unloaded nine pumps into her tight ass I pulled out and entered her pussy and fucked her until she came again.

On the next climax Jill was laying on the ground spent and I dump half my load into her pussy then pulled out and shot the rest over her face.

I got up and I said, "This family works together this slave was the ringleader in destroying our home and then when we are all working so hard to get it back together before the cold weather she hides and goes to sleep."

"Slave Janet you will work with these eight girls passing boards and helping finish this wall the cement is being poured today and by god if you don't pull your weight I will personally make you a permanent part of this foundation."

"Okay family lets all get back to work," and Jean started clapping then Margaret, Hillary all the older girls and even Jack. This even added to the embarrassment of Janet.

Janet got up and headed towards the pump and I said, "You will remain as you are until after the cement is poured my cum running down your face and out both your holes should be a good reminder to work and support this family."

Janet without a word headed for the hole and picked up a board everybody went back to work and by supper the extension was ready. Janet was put on busting rocks and 10 other girls helped the cement mixer was brought out sand was brought up by the machines from the beach and the mix was on by dark the foundation was done.

The dinner bell was rung and I took Janet into the house ran a hot bath and put her in it. She started crying and said, "I am so sorry master it will never happen again. I want to die I am so embarrassed."

"My little slave you will live through this and we will have a good life we must work hard and all of us together to make this a home."

We went out to eat and talked about today's work and about tomorrows. I said, "There would be no more eggs for a few months that the rooster was in the chicken coop. I want to get to one hundred chickens then we can start producing eggs and eating hens. We are all healthy and we got some butter put away so we will get some calves and start a heard big enough to sustain us and the growing family."

"Tomorrow we will start on the green house I want it up so I can get some hydroponics started to augment our vegetables."

I took Janet and Jill to bed that night and we played and I fucked both I loved how my cock filled them and my cum loaded their pussy. It must have been midnight when we fell asleep and I am sure some of the others were kept awake by our moans of joy.

We were up at 6am had breakfast and by noon the framework for the green house was in that afternoon all the windows were in and we were building the boxes and stringing the led lights and some grow Fluorescent lamps.

That night I took Joyce and she begged me not to she volunteered to be my wanting slave she would even let me fuck her ass but not take her maiden hood. Well for tonight I will abide by your wishes tomorrow may be a different story Joyce kissed me sucked me off and even let me fuck her ass.

For some reason I felt a strong connection different feeling maybe it was her wanting to be my willing slave. Her fire red hair going down her back her nice b cup breast the nipples how they push upward with my slightest touch.

I lay on top of her my hard cock touching the outer part of her pussy as I hold myself off her looking into those deep green eyes our nose touch and our tongues mine comes out and touches her lips like I was knocking on her door.

Joyce opens her mouth and brings her tongue out to lick mine then I lick hers we do this forever and the she lifts her head and we move into a passion kiss.

We kiss for what seems to be an hour we broke it she laid her head down I am looking at every detail of her face even the beautiful freckles. Next I feel her legs spread wider and her feet moving up my calves and then touching the bottom of my ass.

She lifts her head and starts kissing me and I feel my cock deeper into her clit as her feet are on my ass. I let her take the lead and she applies pressure pushing my hips down and my cock deeper into her soon I have my cock in her love hole and going deeper it slide to a barrier I tried to pump but her feet held me firm and she pushed hard and my cock went all the way in I felt her muscles close tightly around my cock and she moaned into my mouth. She held her feet firmly on my ass and we kissed.

I felt her muscles start to pulsate and her legs slid off my ass and down my legs. I started to slowly pump my cock and her kiss became more passionate and the longer my strokes the more she embraced me. Finally I was hammering away and we broke our kiss as we both need more air. A smile came across my face as it did hers and then a scream as she started to shutter I cum shooting my 9 ropes into her she came and I came again with another nine ropes I continues always eyes open looking into hers we said nothing but spoke a volume.

I felt this is where I belong this is what I have been waiting for. I never felt anything like this before I had a burning pain in my chest it wasn't a heart attack but an attack of the heart. We made love until we were both exhausted and I lay on top of her feeling her nipples touching mine.

I kept feeling her pulsate on my cock then I would do the same to her she smiled and finally she said, "I am glad you didn't fuck me, this was much better."

I looked at her with a perplexed stare and she said we just made passionate love my love my master."

Smiling I said, "So that is what it was my wench."

Keeping in sync she said, "Yes my lord my sire I am your slave wench to use as you see fit now you own all of me, I am yours my love my lord."

"Wench I love you to," and I kissed her we swallowed tongues and still tried to go deeper. Finally we broke the kiss.

She said, "My lord I am very sore you are so big I am stretched that a baby would fall right out." We laughed and my cock plopped out of her and she said, "Was that the baby it feels like I delivered it."

"Yes my darling you delivered your first cock and I think you will deliver many more."

We got up and while she lay there I ran to the bathroom and filled the tub with hot water. I returned and she was putting clean sheets on the bed and put the other dirty blood and cum stained sheets in the corner.

I held her waist kissed her and sauntered into the bathroom where I picked her up and sat her in the hot water. She tried to suck my cock but I was having no part of that, I scooted in behind her and sat down behind her my cock resting on her ass crack and lower back. My legs wrapped around hers and I pressed the button the jets cut in with streams of hot water blasting us from all sides and one from the bottom stimulating her pussy. Within moments she was climaxing begging me to turn it off.

I reached down and moved the angle of the jet and with the soap applied it to her shoulders and massaged it in as her tensions slipped away.

My hands drifted to her breast and massaged them and squeezed her nipples she was moaning and soon shuttering and she had another climax.

"I am going to enjoy my wench looks like I can make her cum by paying close attention to these," and I pulled on her nipples and she moaned more.

"My love you are playing your wench like a fiddle every touch from you is striking a different string all converging on my pussy."

She leaned her head back and we kissed as I continued to kneed her breast and tweak her nipples. The water finally cooled and we got out went to the kitchen to our surprise most everybody was up.

Joyce's freckled face turned red and I said we thought you guys would be asleep. John said, "With the racket you guys made."

Machala said, "I am sure the cadets in the tents heard your ruckus."

Jack said, "Sounds like you had a pretty good fuck?"

Joyce said, "Pretty good fuck I suppose so if you can call Niagara Falls a brook. My master, my love, my lord, made passionate love to his slave wench."

Jean said, "Joyce you are walking a bit bowlegged."

Joyce said, "I would think so it felt like I delivered his baby as his monster cock fell from my cunt."

Jill was pouring the tea and Janet said, "Joyce you are right I thought he was going to tear me into in the yard today and yet I never felt so complete."

Jill said, "I so agree with you Janet he is something else. I know he will be taking me soon I feel the wanting now and I sure wish I could remember that giant fucking my brains out."

John said, "I am glad I won't remember it." The girls all laughed and said, "Poor baby," in a childlike voice.

We had our tea and Jill said, "I took care of your sheets Joyce," and Joyce looked up and thanked her.

Margaret said, "Brad I thought you said you weren't going to fuck her."

Joyce spoke up and said, "He didn't I used my feet on his ass to sink that beautiful cock into me past my barrier and then he made passionate love to me, he didn't break his word."

"Oh," Jean said, and they all laughed at the subtle difference. "Jack in the morning I am going to get you to cut down the yellow pines over in back of the cattle pasture I need 60 pieces 16 feet 2 by 10's for floor Joists."

"Janet I want you to take as many girls as you can find and take the horse and wagon down to the beach and load it with stone bring it back up by the new foundation and break then."

"John I want you and the ladies here to strip the forums and save as many boards as you can for boarding in."

"Joyce you are with me tomorrow. I am going to give you a green thumb."

Joyce looks at me and smiles saying, "My lord, well you allow your wench to deliver another one of your cock babies tomorrow?"

Jack says, "Oh brother what did you do to her she is cock struck."

"Jack must of zapped her with the collar to hard."

Joyce jumps off the chair drops to her knees and says Zapped to hard eh," and wraps her mouth around my cock and sucks it for all she is worth."

"Enough wench or there will be none for you tomorrow."

Joyce quits immediately and says, "That was delicious but I want a cock baby tomorrow more." With that it was about 9 pm we went to bed I made Joyce lay on her stomach and I rested my head on her ass and said I always wanted your ass as a pillow and now I have it wench."

"Yes my lord and we drifted off to sleep. I awoke with Joyce to the sounds of hammers and a chain saw off in the distance it was almost 7:30 am we had slept in and no one woke us. We went to the kitchen Jill put the tea on and Remy got our cups and made us toast.

Jill went back to making bread and was talking to us and told us that, "Jean said let you sleep as your body needed it."

Joyce said, "Master Jean is right we shouldn't have done what we done, don't get me wrong I loved it and wouldn't trade it for the world. Your body is still changing from that drug it will be a good week before your system gets back to its new normal."

"Okay I can appreciate that and I do feel more rested but I thought that was because of my new improve pillow."

Joyce said, "You can have my ass as your pillow anytime master," and she leaned over and kissed me. Remy just looked and scratched her head thinking these guys are nuts.

We finished our tea and went out set all the pumps up in the hydroponics and also brought out some marijuana plants and started them. Joyce said, "You smoke?"

"Joyce you know the value of this drug it can be used in all kinds of aliments you can break it down into bottled liquid for medical use."

"Oh you are right master"

Yes and for you thinking ill of me wench bend over and hold on to that rail. Spread your legs further and I pushed my cock into her and fucked her she was moaning in less than a minute and I shot a load into her and pulled out and said let's get back to work."

"But you never got me off I need to cum."

"To bad next time my wench will think before thinking the worst," I seen her move her hand to her pussy I said, "You dear masturbate and you will get my belt wench."

Yes my master and she had to force herself to calm down after being fucked by that huge cock and she could feel the cum running down her leg. We finished about noon and heard the dinner bell ring the table was set outside. We went and washed up at the outside pump and Janet seen the dried cum on Joyce's leg and waited until we were all eating and then Janet said, "Joyce see you had masters cum on your leg you deliver another cock baby this morning?"

The ones laughed that were in the house and nearly choked. Joyce turned red as a beet her face and hair were a perfect match. She mumbled "Yes."

I spoke and said, "Wench that is no answer you explain what a cock baby is and what happened this morning."

Joyce looked at me with pleading eyes and I looked sternly at her and tapped my neck where her collar was she knew I was not kidding.

She told the family that my cock felt so big in her pussy and so good that when it came out it felt like I delivered a baby a cock baby that is. Everyone laughed and got a great kick out of that.

Joyce feeling better then said, "This morning I delivered a cock baby but it was a punishment of sorts. My master put in some marijuana plants and I thought he did it to smoke them. He informed stupid me which I knew and should have known they are planted to make a liquid medicine. He made me bends over the rail and he fucked me. It felt great and he cum within two minutes and pulled out not getting me off and I was not allowed to masturbate."

"Now family there was and is an important lesson for all here. Joyce was punished but not for what she thinks. We all built this green house even ahead of getting a roof over your head. That green house had priority and that priority is to feed the family there was room for to make medicine so I utilized the space. To think I would put my welfare of smoking over feeding the family is disgusting, to even think of such a thing and for that as much as I love this wench I am outraged that she thought I would do that to all of this family."

Joyce started bawling and said, "Brad my master I never thought of it like that I feel terrible I would never think that of you. Please forgive me?"

"Okay now before I finish eating I am going to lay my head down on the grass there. Joyce ran over laid down her ass in the air, I laid down and rested my head on her ass and said, Family meet my new pillow and so comfortable it is to with such a great shape," as my hand felt over it.

Then I put my finger in her pussy and said, Oh no my pillow got a hole in it. Pillow remind me to plug that for you later."

With that everybody was laughing including Joyce, we got up and finished eating.

After lunch we went back to the addition placed the big O drainage pipe around the outside of the footing put some beach rock over it while the girls were getting more rock we installed the silt barrier and then brushed on the tar to the ground level myself used the excavator to backfill the foundation it should be exposed for a week but with our mixture it was marginally safe to do it now.

The wagon was sent back to the mill to bring over the five foot studs and some longer ones for shoe and header plates we laid down a foam strip and nailed down with cement nails a shoe plate then on the ground we built sections of the wall I got out a water hose filled it then we used it to get a bench mark level on the wall and marked it with yellow marker from there we started at the high point and worked our way to the low point shimming all the way we then squared the walls using a cloth 100 foot tape. Now the hard part was done.

Everybody was wondering why I had the wall but to the inside of the concrete instead of outside they soon seen as Jack brought over the first load of logs cut in half and a bit of the sides they laid like boards but were logs.

I started the first few and they took over. There was a door way at one end and two windows cut for the basement we left the end open and at three we started mixing more cement and poured a floor by 5 it was done.

John and I floated it off after supper Jack and I brought out the gas powered floor trowel and the excavator dropped it in on the floor. Tom and I did the last one in the main house now John and I were doing this one we worked till midnight and it was finally done. And in the corner was initials B.S. J.J. we went to sleep.

Next morning I woke to Joyce riding my cock and she said "I am reminding you to plug the pillow," the words were no sooner out of her mouth as she tightened and screamed with an earth shattering climax. Her tight muscles made me shoot as well and she collapsed on me catching her breath. I rolled her off and got up I could hear the mill running.

As soon as I got to the kitchen the hammers started they waited until I was awake John came staggering out and said, "Did I over sleep and Jill said yea its 9 am but they are doing good. Jill put out our porridge and then she said, "Master its time I can't get off it started last night." I ate and took Jill back to my room and started to caress her and she said, "No just fuck me I need your cock." So I did, for three hours I did, Joyce and John did up the formula for Jill and injected her she fell to sleep and then Joyce gave me my shot and I came instantly back to full energy.

She also made me drink a fluid like water but with a tang taste I did not ask just drank it. I went out in the yard Remy rang the bell and she and Machala served soup and bread rolls. We talked and Jack said he had another sixty joist cut and was working on some birch boards but need a hand to work the grove and tongue maker.

After lunch I went over and set it up. I said, "We need to set up the plainer and the barometer is dropping we need to put a building around this quickly."

"

Jean was there and said, "Do you have tarps?"

I said, "Yes plenty but that will shut down the operation until the weather clears and that might be weeks."

She said better than someone hurt."

"You are right of course," and I showed them where the tarps and ropes are and they already knew where the breakers were and the break for the windmill. As the day wore on I had an idea.

I shifted the wood shop into making hardwood boards from the maple trees I had the finish plane and table saw set up in the part of the barn which was going to be used for the larger herd which we did not have yet. Half the crew was putting in the grove and tongue board on the floor joist that John and I had finished putting in we headed off for the split entry.

And while John framed up the platform I measured and cut the risers. By five we had it in and the grove an tongue floor was all in nailed and all trimmed off ready for the walls. After supper there was enough lumber to lay out the 2 by 4 frame and by nightfall it was in leveled and squared off and braced. The gear was all covered the barometer was still falling and there was no red sunset. Good sign of poor weather ahead.

Jill started to scream I told John and Jack take over make sure everything is secure.

I went in and fucked Jill for two hours and she finally went to sleep they give me a shot bring my levels back. It was 9pm I came out John was saying he put more bracing on the walls Jack said everything was covered with wood logs leaning and laying on it. I said, "What about the kids they are in there tents we don't know how bad this is going to be the barometer is still dropping move them into the barn by the saws and what did you do with the boats."

John and Jack looked with a blank face and I ran out and rang the bell. "Everybody we need to secure the boats. Jack get the Honda generator out of the shed John get the back hoe over to the shed and help with cords pole lights ropes chains come-along." Down to the shore we went it was dead calm no wind at all. I said, "The two small boats raise the center board and unbolt the mask. Take the chain say and cut us a few straight logs, better still cut a bunch we will make a roll up skid."