Time Warp Girls From Chester Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within the hour the skid was made and the two small boats were brought inland fifty feet from the water's edge and secured to a huge pine tree. Next we made a cradle for our catamaran by midnight that was ashore using the combined strength of excavator and backhoe.

It was 2 am when he got the cradle for the big catamaran done we got it on but moving it was another thing we just didn't have the power I was exhausted and they were all excited saying they could do this that or something.

I walked away to be alone Joyce came with me but kept quiet within five minutes I knew what to do.

I came back and said, "Okay here is what we are going to do reinforce the cradle at these points. Machala get the chains and lay them out on the ramp cadets help her,"

"Seniors there is snatch blocks look like pulleys in the shed take the horse and wagon and get them take four flashlights watch your step."

"Brad," said Margaret, "I know what a snatch block looks like and I can drive a team of horses."

"Go by all means go"

Chain saw are going, trees were falling. Cradle was being reinforced. The horses were returning and I said, "John help me with these chains," and we went around I big pine and another one around a big maple on the other side of the ramp.

We fastened the snatch blocks to the trees and we went and started the barge brought he in behind the cradle fasten the other snatch blocks to the front on each side of the barge we started the diesel engine and let out both winches we ran then up to the tree back down to the boat the back up to the tree one each side of the ram now giving us a combined pull factor of eight.

We cut in the PTO and I revved the engine and the cradle started to move the blocks not only moved the catamaran to safety but brought the barge up also we left all the chains snug and in place and added a few more just to be safe it was almost six light was coming and it was still dark we climbed on got back to the cabin were putting the gear away the cows were at the gate. We put them back in the barn.

The wind was picking up and a light shower then it stopped we got the animals in machinery in and cows and horses fed and put away the bull was lying down on the lee side of the barn good indication of a bad storm. I went to the other two windmills and stopped them full brake. We went in the house and I said led lights only we only got the mini water wheels for power and the battery backup.

Jill was screaming Joyce gave me a shot and a B12 shot I was full of energy and I fucked her for another 3 hours and she fell asleep and so did I. Later I was brought awake by a loud crash. A tree fell and hit the new part of the house. I looked out it was after noon and as dark as night.

We were for sure into a hurricane. The barometer was low but starting to rise which meant within 48 hours this should be passed. The day passed we ate and talked and could only wonder about damage we were on the lee side and our cabin was high enough to avoid any storm surge.

I had to go back and service Jill. John shuttered knowing he was about to go through this he was feeling the erg and his balls were getting hard. When I came out Joyce gave me the shot and John said, "Master please I got blue balls and need your cum,"

So Joyce gelled my cock and I fucked John over and over for two hours and then he sucked me off for another hour when Joyce gave him the shot putting him to sleep they laid him on the coach by the fire to keep him warm and Janet give me a shot of B12 while Joyce give me the other one.

We had supper and I was give and extra potato and greens everybody gave me one of their greens they said, "I needed it more."

It brought tears to my eyes I had a family now for sure.

Remy asked, "What about my mother?"

Jean tried to explain, she said, "That the chances of her being alive were slim and even if she were she still would not except this way of life as her mental stability is not there."

Remy said, "It hurts to see her that way and I understand but can we or you check on her after the storm."

Jean went to speak and I said, "Remy you are part of our family of course we will check on her and you may come if you wish."

We went to bed the next day I serviced Jill but she was coming out of it but not John he sucked me off for hours getting load after load of my cum. About 3 hours later John was off and I had to fuck Jill but this time with passion Joyce was not feeling well we figured the storm and being up so late that her system was off. The next day still raining but the winds died down John was still sucking me off but Jill was sick not feeling well.

I put my rain gear on and went out and put on the two house power windmills so we were back to full power again. Jill was first to take a hot bath.

The sky was clearing from the west that evening was a red sunset meaning clear weather. We milked the cows and put it through the pasteurizer there was a tint of yellow so they were pregnant. I looked and seen the bull gone out into the pasture we went and closed the gate to the upper pasture where he made his home. The tree that crashed into the house did minor damage within a half day we would be back on track.

That night John came and sucked me off I cum twice and he was satisfied he was cumming around.

The next morning Joyce woke beside me and said, "I know why I was sick, you my love are going to be a father."

"Are you for real," I said stuttering.

She said, "Yes my period you can set your watch by it and I am two days late."

I had a grin ear to ear I kissed her and broke and screamed "Yippee," I ran down into the kitchen yelling I am a father. Jack came in said, "Where's the cock baby now?"

No for real Joyce my love is pregnant. I am going to be a father we all are daddies me, you, and John." The girls were coming in hearing the commotion and I said, "Joyce was with our child." The cadets and seniors were just coming in they fed the chickens let the horses out and milked the cows. Everybody was excited.

Jill said, "That is what is wrong with me my sickness goes away after I am up for a while and my period was supposed to start yesterday. I picked Jill up and said I now have two wives and I love you both."

"But I am your slave."

"Oh yea," I said with a grin."Slave come give me a kiss," and she did I picked her up kissed her passionately and whispered, "I love you my wife." She cried into my shoulder and I said, "What did I do now?"

Jean said, "Hormones you got nine months of them."

We had breakfast then went down to the shore few smaller trees down but boats okay storm surge was in as was the tide. The barge was afloat so we lunched it and the big catamaran. We left the smaller boats ashore. We tied of the boats the water was really rough so I told Remy, "We would wait one more day that it was too dangerous."

She was quite agitated and I said, "Okay the barge is the most sea worthy we will go tonight when it calms down."

She got a smile on her face and she kissed me and jerked my cock then ran up the path. We went up and I said, "I promised Remy we would go tonight can Julie make the trip in the barge we can put her in the lower cabin. Joyce said, "If I had a choice I would say no, but I know you and your word."

"Let me talk to Remy." Remy was out working taking tarps off helping Jack getting the mill going. I said, "Remy we need to talk."

Her head down she said, "Were not going are we."

I said, "I didn't say that I said we need to talk cadet."

"Yes Mr. Brad."

"Remy I explained about my slaves and why they are and about their collars do you remember all about that." I said, "Well lets go see Julie."

"I never met her."

I said, "No because she is in a style environment, Germs and all that stuff."

"I know what that is I am not a baby."

"Remy I am praying that you are not." We washed took a shower together and Remy had fun she felt all over me we dried and I said, "let's go."

Remy said, "That was fun."

We went in Julies room and Remy seen her legs with tubes sticking out and a bag with an awful color fluid coming out. Julie was in good spirits or at least put on a good front she said, "Master I hear congratulations are in order a father eh I wish you the best."

I said, "Julie this is Remy I wanted her to meet you she is part of the cadets from the girl guides."

"Well hi, Joyce tells me your quite the worker around here she said she wish she had ten like you."