Time Warp Girls From Chester Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet said, "She would stay behind with Julie and the rest of us went. We made peanut butter sandwiches and Koo-laid loaded up the wagon and I took my 308 semiautomatic rifle, and John had a cross bow.

The girls said, "What was the gun for."

I said, "Might catch a wild pig or a deer." I was more concerned that the wild animals weren't there as this was the best source of water but with twenty people splashing no animal would be close.

We never saw anything that day and the cadets were having a ball diving sliding down the water fall on a smooth slate rock that was made that way from the centuries of water passing over it. Remy was getting out of the water and behind a green bush she spotted something it was a purple rock a three foot square amethyst rock.

I said, "Now ladies can have some jewelry in the time ahead of us from this rock. It is now and forever named Remy's rock."

I was standing chest deep in the water. Remy's smile was as wide as I have ever seen her she dove into the water and next I felt a mouth on my soft cock she bobbed a few times then surfaced behind me. I looked and she said "Punish me I had to do it." I picked he up and kissed her then had he stand on my shoulders and I ducked under the water then shot up throwing her into the air and she came splashing down into the water.

That started something all the cadets wanted it so John, Jack, and I did this for over an hour until we were winded. We went to shore and we were watching all the girls John took this time to give me a blow job and received his cum which also cured his blue balls. The afternoon wore on we had our picnic then a few of the girls had their last swim and we loaded up the wagon and headed home.

Joyce was in my arms as John drove the wagon we started into each others eyes and I said, "Tonight I will want my pillow all night."

"Oh my master my lord your wench is willing to serve."

The beds were put together and we had air mattress all king size and they were set up on the second and third floor of the new addition leaving the first floor wide open for now and a full basement.

Jack and Jill went after supper to studying the star charts. Later that evening they said, "We think they know where in time we are. Looks like the fourth century ad.

That started a lot of talk and Jean said, "It sure was powerful to send us back that far." We got into a discussion about folding space and all kinds of possibilities and finally I said, "Maybe our great grand children 10 times removed can figure it out." We all laughed as we all realized it is what it is and this is our life now.

That night I was lying in bed on Joyce's ass and getting frisky. Soon we were moaning and making passionate love when we were done we heard "Go to sleep," from other girls in the house, so we did.

The next day it was a beautiful day the barometer was steady for days yes this was summer. I said, "Lets go fishing so we drug out the heavy lines and cod jiggers and some lighter rods with twenty pound test good for haddock, cod, herring, and ground fish, also in the other fish shed something tom was working on was lobster traps he had 8 finished and another 8 in various stages.

Joyce seen the tears in my eyes and knew how much I missed him not being here. She came over and hugged me saying, "We all left people behind or ahead of us come on lets live our lives." She was right and I smiled and we helped loading the wagon. We loaded the barge and the cadets ambassadors Jane jean and Heidi came on the barge we went to the ocean side of the island at the 100 foot depth mark.

We fished caught some cod and a few mackerel we cut the code heads off and used them for bait for the eight lobster traps we put them over board in a string marked with a ten foot high buoy.

I had John move the barge out further while I cleaned the fish and showed the girls some got sick but I said, "This is one of our main food groups very good for the children."

Remy of course was right there cleaning the second fish like a pro. All the cadets followed they did not want Remy to show them up. Even back in this time there are rivalries.

We reached the depth and we bated the big tuna rod and cast it out with some bobbers to keep it afloat. We set up the big jiggers they were triangle shape with shiny silver and big hooks the size of your finger with a two inch opening. These were hand line and we through them over board and unwind them from a wooded spool that looked like a wash board. Down ever down the three lines went at about 200 Jack hooked on to a big fish. He jig it good as it took off straight out he braced himself we got the gloves on and started pulling on the line. It took about 20 minutes and this big cod was at the surface John gaff it and we drug it aboard.

John and I continued down we were almost at four hundred feet when John got a strike first we thought he snagged something at the bottom then it moved fuck this was big.

Heidi said, "Did you get a whale." Jack and I were on the line John was winding the line back in the spool this thing was huge we got Heidi on the spool and Remy helped her giving Johns strong arms to pull for over an hour this thing fought us finally it surface a huge 800lb halibut. Al three of us got the gaffs and we couldn't get it in but the blood was attracting some un-invited guest. Sharks we used the loading boom and the engine winch. That work we just got it aboard when a shark tried for it John gaffed it I grabbed my nine mill side arm and put two shots in its head and we brought this 16 foot shark aboard. My third line I pulled up as quickly as I could and I was just about up when I jigged a fish.

I was able to bring it up my arms felt like rubber and this 15 lb haddock felt like a 100 pound fish. We got them all cleaned before we got to our dock and through the guts and waste overboard the seagulls had a feast.

We cut the shark meat out and the fins of course. We laid down the tarp and loaded the wagon we fillet the haddock and loaded it into the wagon. Up in the yard we had the shell of a smoke hose that Tom and I had built.

John, Jack, and I finished it and we smoked most of the Halibut put the shark steaks in the freezer along with the cod we had haddock for supper.

The talk was all about the fishing trip the cadets were repeating every detail even how I shot the shark. That night I went in the tub this time Joyce got in behind me and massaged my shoulders and arms.

Janet and Jill massaged John and Heidi and Hillary did Jack. We were beat and turned in early next morning we got up the girls did the chores John, Jack, and I were still wasted it hurt to move our arms. The girls took us back and gave us a hot shower then drug us to the bed using a hot oil gave us body massage I said, For this I will fish every day and fell asleep, as did John and Jack it was the next day before we started to feel better Janet said, You three must of pulled every upper body muscle we had."

Jill came in and said, "Come my love duty calls and she laid me on the bed and she fucked me I came in her twice but she did all the work I just couldn't. Later that day John came in and sucked me off I came as quick as I could for him and he walked out his muscles still in pain.

Jean put us on no work period for the rest of the week doctors orders obey or be put to sleep. I talked to Jean and said, "I will be doing a lot of ordering you girls around there is still so much work to be done."

"Fine she said but if you so much as touch a piece of wood we will strap your arms and anybody that wants to can play with and take that big cock you are prancing around with."

"Kinky my love, didn't realize you were that way."

"Wait till you are better I will show you kink, the nerve you knocking me up on our first encounter," as the smile is ear to ear.

"Don't blame me ever since the needle they gave me not only has my cock grown but has become more sensitive I feel everything on the side of my shaft. Just a touch by a finger or a tongue can cause me to moan with pleasure. The good part is I can control when I cum I may climax and not release my cum making me even harder if that is possible and when I cum it is with blast I think if I jerked off I would shoot 10 feet it feels that intense. I also guess that whatever was in that concoction has made my little seed more potent somehow."

"Yes and now we can follow your exploits by Heidi watching the yellow auroras you leave the girls with."

Today it felt weird walking around the yard doing nothing watching the girls run boards through the plainer and the girls running the saw mill. I walked over to the garden and they were pulling weeds. I went into the big green house and seen the white on the water and checked the pH level was way too high. I went out and Machala was walking towards the cabin and I said, "Are you busy?"

"No not really was going for a cup of tea just finished feeding the goats and pigs," and two of the seniors are cleaning out the butter churner into cans."

"Machala I have been ordered to do no work but the water needs changing in the hydroponics the PH level is way too high."

"No problem show me what to do," and just then Bridget came out of the house and she came with us they drained the old water hooked up the hose and Bridget turned the pump on bringing enough in and they took rags and wiped the salt off the sides of the plastic troughs.

Then let it all the salty water go down the drain it was really hot in there almost like a rain forest as the sprayers came on every hour it was actually hard to breath so we turned on the exhaust fans bring the temperature down to 80 degrees Fahrenheit. Within the hour the water was changed the food was added and the pH was just right.

Bridget was questioning it all fascinated by the process and I said, "Machala and Britney this is now your life long career. This above all else is your responsibility. I will teach you all I know and there are books in the house on it also. This is one of the most important jobs to the family, without these green houses we would all get sick and die."

Brittney said, "I will do my best but please supervise us until we get it all right every time."

Machala said, "This is a great responsibility Brad."

"Yes Machala it is and now it is one less off my plate."

Machala rushed over and kissed me which turned into a passionate one with tongues. I cupped her ass cheeks as we played with each others tongues. When we broke the kiss she said, "I never really thought of all the responsibility you carry you really are the master of this family."

"Girls I have been trained for this it comes as natural to me as breathing is to you. I was still looking into Machala's eyes and Britney said, "Are you two going to do it or not."

I said, "Sorry not allowed to Doctors orders."

Britney said, "Yea we were told taking my hand to the bench in the back of the green house and said lay down while we finish here and she pushes me down and gives me a kiss while Machala plays with my cock bring it to full mask Britney starts massaging my shoulders and said, "This is just like the sauna we had at home I used to do daddy all the time and she was sitting on my chest her bald pussy lips spread and her hands massaging me it felt great. Machala was licking my shaft making me grown.

Britney said, "See I knew you would enjoy this."

I laughed and said, "Yes Britney mm it's great." Machala climbed on the bench and lowered herself on my cock my knob slid into her wet pussy and I felt her sink all the way down then sitting still she started squeezing her cunt muscles. It was fantastic she brought me off pumping my seed into her and I don't think Britney even knew that I was being fucked as the girls were back facing back, yet my moans were drowning out Machala's.

Then she started to slowly raise up and down over my shaft keeping quiet and steady movement not jerking to arouse Brittney as to what was happening we both came and she bit her lip to disguise her moans then she got off and sucked me making me cum again she swallowed a few pumps then took it out of her mouth splashed her face with my cum then pointed my cock like a fire hose at Britney's back and I sprayed her back. Britney turned her head just in time to see my last squirt hit her back.

Britney said, "You didn't just shoot your stuff on my back?"

Machala said, "No he didn't, I controlled his cock and I sprayed you with masters cum."

Britney said, "So I am the first cadet to have sex with master Brad?"

Machala said, "No you didn't I just shot that on you that is not having sex Master Brad will not have sex until you are 18."

Britney that must be the way, I could hurt you if I done so sooner. But Dad use to do me all the time. I pulled her to my face kissed her and said, "He was wrong, very wrong and we will not do that until your body is ready."

Brittney feeling the love and respect started crying and I said, "Let it out my good girl you are safe you are with a real family that cares."

She kissed me and said, "I love you master." And I said, "I love you Britney and when you are old enough we will have a child together."

"Yes my master I understand but I have to go show the other girls how special I am to you and your special juice on my back and off she ran."

It wasn't five minutes and Jean was in wanting to know what I did. She was really angry and Machala told her. Jean mellowed out and laughed saying "You should not have done that."

We explained it wasn't sex and she let us know she was raped repeatedly by her father. We explained that it was wrong and when she turned eighteen I would give her a child.

Remy came marching in like a solider you could tell she was ready to fight. "You!! How dare you! The nerve you had sex with her and not me. You know I want you this is just not fair." In came Bernice and Carroll all wanting sex.

Jean explained, "It was not sex, it was Machala that had sex and squirted Britney's back with Brads cum that's was all.

Remy said, "We want the same. The other girls nodded and Jean walked over to where the tie cloths were. They were used to hold tree branches as the trees started to get bigger Jean blind folded the girls spun them around and had them all lined up facing him Jean and Machala got on both sides of me and with their tongues licked my shaft causing me to muffle my moans I shot 9 ropes of cum all over the front of the four girls and Machala and Jean licked me clean then untied the girls they were impressed. We took their blindfolds off and away they went you would of swore they won a lotto.

Jean said after they left, "I thought I told you no work."

I said, "I didn't they attacked me I was just laying there. You didn't want me to resist did you? I thought you wanted me not to use my arms and my strength?"

Smiling jean said "You are exasperating at times."

"Well thank you my lady." Heidi walked in and said the girls were running around showing everybody your cum you would swear the just got the best birthday present ever. Oh Machala you are pregnant I see."

Machala said, "You're kidding we only had sex once."

Heidi said "That is all it takes with our master." The dinner bell rang and off we went the girls all washed but the cadets we had to force them to wash the cum off they would have wore it forever if we had allowed it.

At lunch we discussed the girls that I now had pregnant. I said it was a good thing we didn't get into it in detail but it had to happen so it is a good thing. We all have been working hard to make a home for ourselves and we will have to build a home as big as this across the road pointing out the front. The girls laughed and Margaret said, "What road and why another building."

I said, "For now we don't need a building but I would say in five years we will. I am assuming Julie will recover but not withstanding there are fifteen babies due this year and every year for a while."

Margaret said, "I have no intention on having any children."

Janet spoke up and said, "Master has already been over that point with us and unfortunately we all have no choice if we are to survive."

"Nonsense girl, what he got you brain washed we are plenty we don't need a bunch of children it is just more mouths to feed making it harder on us and our resources."

I was red faced and I blew my cool I said, "How fucking stupid can you be. I know what I am doing or you guys wouldn't live through this winter Tom and I made this place a paradise to where you were at in that camp. There is no way you would of survived there you want proof take the catamaran we will launch it for you and go to the island and join Marilyn see where your fate lies."

"You or any of you think we don't need kids image yourself tomorrow being 80 years old and having to harvest the crops. That back breaking work that will only give you days to get in before it is ruined by the cold rains and snow that follow.

Let's see you chop down 20 cord of wood and split it so you have heat let's see you shovel snow to get to the barn and then take care of the animals so you can live.

Then think of catching one big fish a year so you can have those vitamins your body will so desperately need Margaret if you can do all that when your 80 and each year until you die then yes your right we don't need kids."

With that I got out and stormed out shaking my head "Fucking stupid woman." I went down to the barge and took it myself to the seaward side and used the winch. I brought in the traps my arms were on fire my legs felt like I couldn't walk. The traps were loaded a dozen and more in some of the traps I pegged their claws and then came back to shore. I had calmed down by then but knew I really was hurt. Everybody was at the dock and rushed on board saying how sorry they were and I collapsed.

I woke it was dark I was in a hospital bed with iv tubes in me. Joyce came rushing in when the alarm went off she had my pulse rate alarm set so as I came back to conscious it would go off.

Julie said, "You give everybody quite a scare." My arms were strapped down and I said, "What the hell."

Joyce arrived and tried to calm me but I was getting agitated again, "What the fuck, untie me."

"Please master rest your muscles are torn beyond belief if you don't lay still you may lose your arms they are that bad."

I relaxed to hear her out John and Janet was hot on Joyce's heels.

John said, "You gave us quite a scare you damn near killed all of us."

"John I am sorry."

"Don't be we all had that coming." Within a minute Joyce and John wheeled the bed to the kitchen where all were waiting.

Margaret was there and went to speak and I cut her off. I said, "I am sorry and apologize to you all I had no right to spout off like that."

Margaret said, "No master you had every right none of us completely understood all the responsibility you carry. We see bits and pieces and are not even thankful for the simple things that you and your friend Tom have done a hammer and axe nails toilet paper thousand of small items that would make our life hell. That does not even begin to look at all the stuff you talked about and our future and how it must be to survive."

Jean spoke up and said, "Brad our master, the amount of stuff you carry on your shoulders in more than any full grown man I have ever met. I have worked with CEO's of large corporations and they don't hold a candle to the responsibility you have taking on."

"I can relate to the sex you are something out of this world and I hope you are enjoying it as much as we but I see now the aspect of you planing for our future well being is also part of this, something none of us pregnant even looked at or considered."

Janet came back and said, "We weren't joking not to use your muscles the damage you have done that we caused may be severe and leave you handicapped you must stay in bed for a few days and allow us to immobilize your arms for at least 3 weeks."