Time Warp Girls From Chester Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joyce said, "I love you master with all my heart and all that I am is yours."

Jean said. "I also love you and think most of us now feel the same way you are by far our master and head of this household without you we would be nothing."

Jack said, Master which you are and there is not a doubt in my mind I hated what you did to John and I and still wish it were not so but we never looked at all that you carry and while you were out we thought of at least that much stuff that you mentioned that you take care of on a daily basis. Even the fact that you fuck my ass to relive my blue balls. I know you are not gay or bi and yet you do this to help me even after what John and I did to you. If it hadn't been for us your friend would not have been in town and would be here to enjoy this life with you." With tears in Jacks eyes he turned and went outside.

John followed also teary eyed. The girls brought me over a fish dinner and Janet was feeding me while Margaret held my drink every time I swallowed she kissed my lips before giving me a drink.

Joyce with a smile said, "Easy with my master wench." Margaret looked and said, "I am the lowest form of wench Mistress Joyce, causing all this to such a wonderful master."

I said, "Wench wait until I am better and I will lick your pussy for your punishment and you can decide when to fuck yourself on my small pole."

"Small hell if it was any bigger it would tear us in two my master."

Janet said, "It is nice having his hands out of the way as she was teasing my cock with her finger and massaging my balls.

"Wench you wait just wait my loving wench."

"Promises is all I get from this tied master."

Joyce said, "Enough let him be so he can eat in piece."

Jill comes over and says, "Yes this is a medical condition he needs his strength and medically I need his cock while Janet holds the base of my cock Jill begins to bob it wasn't long when I was shooting rope after rope filling her mouth faster than she could swallow and it running down both sides of my cock Margaret went in and started licking my cum off the sides of my cock as soon as Jill moved off.

Joyce said, "Enough let master rest," and she shooed all away to the table while she finished feeding him. Jack came back in with a tomato cut it up and brought it over saying this is from Machala and Betty from the hot house as they call it. I laughed had one piece and said, "Share it among the girls."

No one would touch it, they all took a piece and brought it back for me to eat.

I said, "Guess I am special being fed like a king I feel like royalty and have all you wenches serving me what do you think queen Julie."

She yelled out from the bedroom and said, "They do make good servants my lord." Raspberry's were heard and laughter saying, "Wait until both you royals are back on your feet."

Julie yelled out and said, "Well one foot anyway."

Joyce head fell down and I seen the look in her face.

I said, "No other options." No my love gangrene has set in we have to do it as soon as possible."

"Send John and Jack back in here." They came in and I said, "Go down in the basement over in the front right corner there are medical boxes saying surgeon on them take five girls with you there is a lot of stuff to set up."

I said, "you girls wheel her bed out here by me and move us out of the way."

John was coming in with the boxes there was a full amputation kit and surgical mash type kit. Jean please take 4 girls and sanitise that room after John and Jack put the curtain bars up and the surgical lights. I said there are special plugs called S.G. plugs. You can plug the lights in there and leave one for the saw."

Julie reached over and said, "I am scared Brad," and she reached over and held my hand.

I said, "You're in great hands Joyce is well taught and Jean is here along with Janet and John all have the training needed to bring you through this."

The tears were in her eyes but she broke a smile. I couldn't image the fear and anguish going through her Joyce gave her a needle and said, "This one will relax you a bit."

They sanitized the room Janet read over the gases to keep Julie under she was to be the anesthesiologist and John the strength with Jack as back up. Jean was going to assist and Jack was with me ready for back up and to bury the leg.

Julie was quit groggy when they wheeled her in it seemed strange to see everybody in green gowns and Joyce in a blue one all with mast. I sent everybody but Jack and Margaret to the barn where there was maple chairs to glue together and then do some finish sanding.

My real purpose was to keep their minds busy and not on what was happening here. It was two hours when Joyce came out and John and Jack went quietly out the door.

Joyce said, "We done it my hands moved and I did not know what they were doing it was like I was in automatic mode. I think she will be alright. Janet is with her to make sure she comes around okay. She is feeding her pure oxygen now." Joyce broke down crying into my shoulder and I could not even hug her.

"Don't cry you did your best no one here could even do what you did. Be thankful for all that sleep learning training."

Jack said, "We buried it master sixteen feet from where you said the fence was going and it looks like a good grave yard for us to rest when our time comes and with the marker we placed Julie can rest there if that's okay with you master."

"Jack your training is working well that is perfect thank you."

"Now another big job Jack take charge there is a dismantle book telling you how to sterilize everything and put it away everybody got out of the suits and jack put on a blue pair and used a spray bomb set off in the operating room it took 30 minutes and Jack was able to start bagging things up every bag was labeled.

Joyce had to go in with Janet to clean the operating tools. Julie was sleeping comfortably with the big hood over her legs. The stuff was all put away in boxes and brought out to the kitchen then two of the girls all helped to put it away.

John said, after it was done and everybody was sitting having tea. "Man you have a complete hospital there."

We had to open the doors and windows the antiseptic smell was very strong. I said to everybody that Tom bought that for a song after dessert storm it was considered surplus and it was so specific that Tom got it for under a thousand dollars."

John said, "I seen boxes for other stuff there as well."

"Yes it was a complete setup from delivering babies to tonsils appendix to amputation and everything in between."

Jack said, "You guys were set for everything."

I said, "There was more much more, but we ran out of time and money." I was kept in the kitchen as the other room still had curtains up and was a semi sterile environment. My every whim was seen to through the night Janet, Jean, John, and Janet, stood watch over both of us. I woke up a few times but couldn't turn on my side.

Next morning Joyce awoke and after a close examination she said, "I have given you limited movement on your arms but I am stretching it and you still need to not use them or I will have to strap you at the elbows. Please my master, heed my words."

Julie never woke up until noon and then on an IV with some heavy drugs so she was still not aware that her leg was gone 8 inches above her kneecap.

John felt so bad he was the one operating the back hoe.

I told him, "I was and am in charge, you really didn't have enough training to be operating and the girls not enough training not to come near unless they were sure you had them in their vision. As bad as this is, the training was now in place and Julie is still alive. You and anyone using the machinery are extra careful even with the horses. No one will be careless for a long time this scenario is a real awakening to the dangers of any power equipment, saws. Plainer, Horse, chain saws and the earth movers like the excavator."

Jack took over the day to day operation assigning people to do different task to their qualifications. He came to me for direction on task as he did not see or know them all. He was very efficient in time usage even leaving time for recreation of small groups to go swim while others kept things going.

John was the most surprised he never seen this side of Jack, as Jack normally followed him.

I said this to John one afternoon while he was getting his blow job and even that was assigned by Jack. "You see now why a set of business skills comes in handy."

John just nodded as he continued to suck me off and receive his cum. He even assigned when Jill could ride me to get her cum from me. There was nothing Jack didn't control while I was laid up.

He didn't know it but this was going to be permanent for the most part leaving me to do the overhaul planning and him assigning people to get err done. After a week I was allowed up but Joyce had me in one of the sex toys we bought. It was a wide waste belt with handcuffs on each side fastened to my wrist.

I would go outside to pee and if a cadet saw me they would grab my cock point it and shake it off which was more jerking me off. They would smile and then run off leaving me hard.

Thank god they would free a hand when I had to go so I could wipe myself. The girls were having a ball with me in the shower and I was helpless and my pregnant girls were horny all the time and had their way with me at will. Not that I minded but it is just I couldn't use my hands to pleasure them.

The weeks past Julie was awake and dealing with her loss and I was having the belt removed today. My arms felt useless and Jean said, "It is atrophy and that with proper exercise I would be fine in a few days."

Hillary and Jean came to me one afternoon and told me that Hillary had the same problem as Jill. She turned eighteen a week ago and her period was less than a week ago and she can't get off no matter what she tries." I took her to bed and I tried to make love to her but she said, "Please just fuck me." I did and after 3 hours she was given a needle and fell asleep.