Time Warp Girls From Chester

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They arrived on shore and the big barge was available for that day only so it was loaded up. Jimmy and Billy wanted to meet with Tom maybe come to the island for a visit for a day Jimmy said, "Janet was such a queen bitch in school he wouldn't mind a blow job from her." It was getting close to 5 pm when the barge was loaded and Tom sent Jack back with the barge towing the small sailboat they would go out in the morning with Jimmy and Billy in his speed boat.

Tom called Brad and he agreed said say hi to everybody and see you tomorrow.

Jack arrived just at dusk the barge was secured and he went to the house for something to eat.

That night I got a call from Jimmy and he told me about Jill and John. Tom had told him that John had given me a blowjob and I had fucked Jill. Jimmy said that those two were now bonded to me and soon they would go into a rutting stage and want my cock all the time for three days. We talked for a few minutes about a formula and I wrote it down he said that one was to help me and he said this is to help them he started and my cell went dead. I had a good charge but it said no service. I figured the tower went down I will call him in the morning.

I had Julie do me we slept together and had great sex. The next morning we were up at four woke everybody else up and started on the chores Jack and John done the stalls while Jill and Julie milked the cows and I had to show them. The sun was coming up and I seen a fog over the mainland way but it wasn't quite that far but there was a green mist to it, in all my years I never seen anything like it. I shrugged it off figuring it may be some development since we were asleep all that time.

We had breakfast and took the horse and wagon down to the beach and used the mini excavator as a boom to off load the supplies onto the horse drawn wagon it was taking to the shed where I used the backhoe as a boom to unload. I was teaching Jack how to use the excavator and John the backhoe. Believe it or not I think they enjoyed working with the machinery.

It was reaching noon and still no sign of Tom. I thought that is not like him then I heard a shrilling scream. John was off loading and was not watching his boom he jammed Julies leg the bright red blood was gushing from her leg. Joyce ran over and applied pressure while I ran into the shed and brought out a huge field hospital med kit. John jumped off the machine to help but he was useless in shock Jack came running up and helped me open the kit Joyce took gauze pads and said, "Get help quickly."

I ran to the house and got on the phone no service same with the radio no one there no coast guard police RCMP no one. I turned to the marker on the 80 meter band that gives out a solid tone and nothing. I ran out in the yard fired off three flares no response. I went back to where Judy was she said, "How long before the chopper gets here?"

I said, "You're it no one is coming cant reach anybody it is up to you."

"Brad you can't let her die."

"Joyce I am telling you there is no one out there to call, I don't know why? So we are on our own what needs to be done."

"Heat that scalpel."

"Jill there should be preloaded needles in that kit marked morphine give me one." I poured alcohol over the scalpel and used a butane torch from the kit and heated the knife white hot. Meanwhile Joyce took the needle with one hand holding pressure with the other and stabbed Julie in the butt and she was still screaming so she give her the second on and with her bloody hand marked 2 lines on her forehead. She took the knife from be removed the gauze and put the knife into the wound you could hear and smell the searing flesh. Julie passed out as Joyce sewed up the wound and used a powder from the first aid kit a sulfur powder to stop infection and further seal the wound.

Joyce took three rolls of gauze and wrapped both legs together she looked like a mermaid and I got a stretcher from the shed. We put her on it and took her into the house in a reserved room off the kitchen was three hospital beds with all the attachments. We transferred her unto the bed Joyce took blankets and put over her to keep her warm. She said, "Shock could do as much as the wound would."

Joyce seen the monitor and as if in robot mode put this clamp on her finger and a blood pressure cuff on her arm and turned on a switch and the blood pressure cuff worked automatically showing the pressure on the monitor and the oxygen level in her system both were very low. Joyce started a saline solution and a pump she put a mask over her face and her oxygen levels started to rise. Joyce had Janet lay on a gurney that was in the room and without a word stuck a needle in her and was taking blood. She started one in Julie and was feeding her Janet's blood. Janet started to look pale so Joyce took the needle out and finally she spoke and said, "Feed her orange juice and a cookie while she put Jill on the gurney and fed Julie her blood until Jill was taking off I laid on the gurney but Joyce spoke and said, "I think we have it her pressure is in the safe zone now."

Julie being doped so heavily by having so much morphine in her came conscious now that she had blood and oxygen pumped into her system. She couldn't move her legs and she wasn't shaking so she was past the shock stage. John was crying saying how sorry he was.

I sent him outside it was no place for anybody but the girls and even I left. I showed the guys that there was no more outside we got the telescope and set it up on our bluff and we could see the mainland nothing was there. They could not believe it and I said, "I don't either but I see with my own eyes and I have checked on the radio there is nothing out there."

As John and I were looking towards the mainland Jack yelled is that not the end of a flare. I looked and almost two islands over a small sail boat was heading our way and a much larger boat was heading for the mainland. I looked at the mainland where they were heading and seen a pack of wolves big ones and at least 9 of them in the pack and just up from them two bears.

Jack go in the house first cupboard on right bring out 3 flares and the big light it 22 million candle power we have to stop that boat from going ashore. He came back and I went on the light while he ran back for the gun to fire the flares.

I sent up 3 flares for distress and then started ... --- ... over and over SOS..... -..,.-,-.,--.,.,.-. Which is code for danger.

I kept repeating it and finally the boat heaved to and brought down its sail. They sent a message back what danger. I sent, "Shore has wild Bears and wolves on the shore do not go there." Stay put until you get further instructions your other boat will be hear within minutes..

Received back and R .-. .

I sent Jack and Joyce to the dock to meat the three uniformed women. I was hoping they were coastguard.

Jack and Joyce met the boat at the dock two of the women were aghast at the site and the third said, "I am DR. Mallard this is Margaret and Machala."

"I am Joyce and this is Jack and am I glad to see you."

Dr. Mallard took the nudity in stride saying, "What is the emergency we got to get the guides home."

Joyce said, "One of the girls had a leg crushed by a backhoe and I did what was sleep taught, I did not even know I had those skills."

"Why did you stop the big boat?"

Jack said, "You best talk to master he can tell you, this is way beyond believable. The other two followed along red faced seeing this guy nude and a cuckold.

They reached the cabin and Brad along with the girls are standing nude. Dr. Mallard said, "Why the distress call."

Two reasons we have and injured girl inside Joyce through your medical training has saved her life and I just tried to do the same for all your people on that boat. Here look through the telescope at the shore."

She did and her face turned deathly white she told Marilyn and Margaret to look also. They just about fainted at what they saw. I looked through and found the large pack of wolves eating what probably was a deer. I had the three of the adults look to see what would happen if those unarmed girls would have landed in that wilderness. Marilyn broke down crying. Dr. Jean Mallard said, "Thank you," and she hesitated and I said, "Brad Sampson Jean." I said, "I got rid of the titles were going to be here a long time."

"Fine then Brad."

I said, "First off we need to turn you boat around back to your island while we figure this all out. Does your boat have a radio and is it on."

Margaret said they have a CB and are calling on Channel 9."

"Fine lets go in the house and tell them to return to their camp. We went in and I brought them into our radio room and went to the 11 meter band and set my frequency 27.065 which is channel 9 on a CB.

Jean said, "This set up is amazing." I called the boat and gave the microphone to Jean who told them to turn around and return to the camp. Marilyn who was a whimpering wreck said, "What has happened is this a nightmare." First off Jean look at Julie one of my slaves squished her leg with the back hoe."

Margaret said, "Slaves are you serious."

Janet said, "Our master certainly is," thinking to find sympathy for them.

I said, "Girls when Jean comes out we will discuss all of that and many other things. Meanwhile here is the radio room," and I scanned the bands and showed them where constant signals should be out there but there was none also no radio or TV or satellites.

Jean came out into the kitchen and I said, "You all sit down, Jill and Janet got the tea ready." We sat at the table and I said, "To start off with we are it there is no more Chester and as far as I can tell no more anywhere. The other day Joyce and I seen a green mist but thought little of it not realizing its significance it has taken these islands and moved us in time how far back we don't know but definitely before electricity and the founding of Chester."

Jean said, "Some of our girls see that as well."

Marylyn said, "This is a nightmare what do we do now and why are you all nude and what is this master crap."

"Fair questions and let me get our situation perfectly clear so we can move on." I told them about Tom and I sleep learning for survival and Jean new exactly what that was. I said, "Jean can explain that to you ladies at a later time, for now here the rest. These four girls and two guys came and trashed this facility which I leased from the government and had no trespassing signs posted."

"Tom and I built this survivor spot for when or if our economy crashed we could live here. That being said we went to the police and the GPS tracking devices in us all was able to trace them here. They confessed and their rich parents paid for the repairs and these people were indentured to us to do the repairs and anything else we desired for three months. The guys are cuckold and all where a collar these are especially designed to a computer chip buried inside us it can shock them all the way to the strength of death which if they try to remove them it will do just that."

"Now this was supposed to be for 3 months until we got back to shore. The release is in Toms safe but the whole town is gone including the safe so what they wear is now permanent."

"Now the clothing issue those clothes are all the cloth we have for a life time. Now we all have to work not only repairing this facility but improving it. This place was meant for 4 people Tom and his future wife and me and mine. Those dynamics have changed and may be changing again. We work nude and we can wash it off but the cloths once they are gone they are gone."

Margaret said, "but this is not proper."

I laughed and said, "Margaret go back in time way back to the cave men what did they wear nothing unless it was cold look at the islands for centuries they wore nothing until the white man came with their customs. This is a new world for us. I have explained our home and I really don't care what your views are on it. Now that Tom is gone I make 100% of the decisions on this island and in this house. "

"Now everybody in the house sit down we have a new development. First of all I have an implant that control the cuckolds and collars if I die the program will go to level 10 shock and kill all of you. Joyce your job is to keep me alive."

If the implant is tampered with it will also go level ten. We told the truth the release is in Tom's house which is no longer there so your collars are now permanent. I am your salvation as Tom and I were sleep taught survival we built this place for that but never expected this of all things."

I have not even discussed some of this with my family.

I looked at the shore and I see no houses no boats nothing. We are on our own."

The girls were sniveling even Jack was teary eyed. John was mad and said, "Kill me now you bastard I want my cock free to enjoy sex with the girls."

I said, "John go in the barn behind the wagon build your coffin and then dig a hole for you out by the fence then I shall give you the bolt cutters to cut your cuckold off."

"I don't fucking believe you. I think you just want the girls all to yourself."

"Unfortunately John you may be absolutely right. You two cannot fuck them. And if what we are seeing is true and not some huge illusion it will be a lot more than just carnal pleasures down the road."

Jack said, "Your fucking kidding you expect us to stay here slaves to you for the rest of our lives."

"People I am the head of this household, you have a choice live under my rules or leave. You may take the small rowboat and leave I would suspect that when you get outside the range of my implant your devices will trigger they were not supposed to as they were linked to satellite so you could go anywhere."

John said, "We are trapped here."

"John have you not started your coffin yet I was hoping to show the rest what happens when you commit suicide."

John hung his head and said, "Sorry master I know you well enough that you are not lying."

"John you are in for horrible punishment not only for what you did here to the property but what my friend Jimmy told me about you and Jill which we will dis cuss later with Jean and Joyce."

Julie was cumming around and in pain Joyce ran to her side checked her out and said, "There is a bit of discharge but no bleeding."

Joyce started a bag of saline and give her another shot of morphine to put her back to sleep she said, "Best keep her under for a couple of days then see where she is at."

Jean concurred with Joyce's diagnosis. I said to Jean, "How much food have you at your camp. We had enough for an extra week."

"Do you have a garden?"

Jean said, "We have no garden no kitchen it was a wilderness camp."

"How many of you are there."

"Machala is on the boat 4 Ambassadors 4 seniors and 4 cadets."

"Fuck sixteen people my god we are in a serious situation. Our supplies were stretched at eight."

Marylyn said, "We didn't ask for your help."

Great that answers that dilemma go back to your island let me know in the spring how you made out."

"Janet, Jack, Jill, let's go to the plateau, take the sexton and the telescope let's see if we can find out where or when we are at."

Jean said, "Marylyn does not speak for us I am the leader and responsible for all and we do need your help or we surely won't survive."

Marylyn said, "You're not serious on letting this kid decide our fate and having our children running around like they are."

Jean said, "Marylyn shut the fuck up you are not thinking for the troop but yourself stay quiet and let's see what all has to be done to survive. Brad has had the training far superior to anything we have he was trained in farming hunting fishing and community living and children far more things that even I can think of."

Marylyn said, "Well I never."

Jean said, "And if you don't shut up and start thinking with your head you may never."

I said, "Why don't you wait here while we go to the plateau give you and myself a chance to think."

Jean said, "Thank you Brad, we will.

We left for the plateau Jack was in front and I followed behind Janet and Jill, looking at their terrific asses as we walked up to the plateau. Upon arrival Jack set up the telescope and I took a noon sighting and shot the angle of the sun. I said, "There were books and files on the laptop which hopefully would help us."

Jack said "There was not a house or structure of any kind and even our sandy beach was full of stones. What did bother me was a pack of wolves dropped a deer down on the shore and I showed this to Jack and Jill. It was not a pretty site but it showed that the mainland was a dangerous place.

We sat and ate lunch and I said, "Jill time to have some fun." She did not sound pleased and I said, "May as well enjoy it, this is part of our daily lives now." I told her to climb on top and ride me like a cow girl," which she did I watched her tits bounce as my small 5 inch cock went inside her she squeezed her muscles and it felt wonderful after a while I felt her wetness and her shudder as she climaxed screaming I rolled on top and pumped her for all I was worth until I shot my load into her I stayed into her until I went soft and it plopped out.

Jill said, "You were my first I have only woke up a few weeks ago. I had a crush on Jack in the before time and now you have taken my virginity and I feel strange somehow."

Jack looked uncomfortable going down the hill and Jill she looked fantastic with my cum running down her leg in the yard she washed her pussy at the pump and I talked to John and said, "my friend Jimmy said that we bonded and soon you and Jill are going to need my cum and this will go on for 3 days."

"Master I am truly sorry for what I did, but this is not right it can't be I am a straight guy I got no interest in what you are saying" I called Jean and Jill out and said what Jimmy told me and Jean confirmed it she said, "She was the head of the project and Jill and John were supposed to be taking to Billy's place."

Jean said, "What happened?"

I said, "We may as well go inside so all hear this."

John said, "Do we have to god this is embarrassing."

Inside Dr mallard explained who she really was in the world that is no longer there and the problem Jill and John were going to face and how I would have to service them but would need some special help to be able to perform and satisfy them.

I said, "I wrote down the formula that Jimmy gave me but the phone went dead before he finished the second formula. We all looked at the formula Janet seen it and said, "That is an enhancement for you master."

John looked at it and said, "Here is the formula for us to sleep," as he wrote it down.

Janet said, "Here is the formula to keep your energy up." Jean said, "These two here had the same training as Jimmy they are master level in chemistry way past my skill set."

"Well genus or not you all have 2 months of servitude which I intend to complete and by that time hopefully you will have lost that entitlement and become real human beings."

In the house I sat in a chair and said, "Slave John get me a drink," he went and got me some juice and I said, "Now get between my legs and show the family you are my slave by giving me a good blow job."

His eyes opened wide not believing what he heard but knowing the alternative he dropped to his knees and said, "Yes master thank you master," and started sucking my cock for all he was worth.

Marylyn went to speak and Jean slapped her face. "This is not your concern Brad has a reason for this and it is not our concern."

The girls just looked and I told them the arrangement. I think this above anything realized I was head of this family and was the master. I let him go at me for 20 minutes and then cum in his mouth. John swallowed and I said, "That is enough for now my family has got the point."