Time Warp Girls From Chester

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joyce comes over and says, "I guess I am the doctor now and we have another problem."

I looked at her and said, "What now is Julie okay?"

"No it is not Julie it is Jack and probably John they are both in 18 year old bodies the peak of their sex drive and the more they see us girls and your exploits with them the more they need relief." Jack at the moment has what is known as blue-balls and he needs to cum for release."

"We do not have any saltpeter and even if we did with the amount of pretty naked girls around here I doubt it would work anyway."

"Okay but how can we manage that there is no way to get the cuckold off, really there isn't."

Joyce said with a smile on her face, "Then you will have to massage their prostates with your cock that is the only other way."

Now my eyes got as big as saucers and said. "You are shitting me pardon the pun."

"Nope they need your cock up their ass." I looked at Jean and she nodded in agreement with Joyce. Jean said, "It is the only way without the proper drugs." Marylyn's face turned red as did Margaret's.

"Holly crap, there must be some other way?"

"Nope and you may as well fix Jack up now."

Jack came over all red in the face Joyce put gel on my cock and on Jacks spinster and I entered his ass he cried with the pain and Joyce said, "The pain will pass from what I read," and told me to stop until I felt the muscles in his ass relax, then go deeper, after about five minutes I was all the way in.

Fuck he was tight tighter than any girl so far I began to fuck him soon he was moaning and I would never of believed it he started squirting cum from his cock it was never touched nor was he hard and he was cumming.

I fucked him until I emptied my jizz in his ass and I whispered in his ear, "Hope I don't get you pregnant he began to laugh and my cock plopped out. I turned to John and said, "Let us know when you need it."

Jack said, "John it's great after the initial entry and I no longer have blue-balls that pain is worth getting rid of and master was great."

We went about our daily fun and work we had Jack and John sawing down trees and cutting them up some for logs to build outbuildings and some for firewood.

I supervised the work while Joyce did everything she could to please her master she gave me a blow job every hour fed me ran for water worked picking up the small brush and piling it for a fire. That night I slept with Jill and fucked most of the evening.

The next morning Julie woke up to a bang a gunshot actually a rifle shot. I shot a deer out by the apple tree. John, Joyce, and I went down to clean it. Joyce was carrying the shovel to bury the parts. I give John a knife to skin the deer. He had no idea how and as I showed him how to cut with the knife. We got it cleaned and I went and brought down the backhoe I dug a hole Jill shoveled the cleanings into the hole I covered it and we put the deer in the bucket and returned John and Jack hung it and I talked to Jean and said, "What are you guys going to do."

Jean said, "There is not a lot we can do. I know without a doubt we need you to live and a master you are, this is your place your rules no democracy your way or the highway."

Marilyn said, "My daughter and I will take the highway this set up is disgusting and immoral."

Margaret said, "I don't like it but it is the only way to survive we got no utensils no seed to grow no fishing gear to feed us and when the winter comes there is not even a fireplace in our camp we will freeze and these summer clothes won't keep us warm no we do not have a choice."

I said, "This place was meant for four people expanding with children as we grew now it is going to have over 20 the garden can't support that many meat I can get fish we can get vegetables this year are going to be a huge issue but I do have an idea and I do have military rations which can fill the stop gap but we are all going to have to work and work hard. We will have to strip what we can of your camp to build and add on here."

Marilyn was emphatic she was staying on the other island and I said, "I will give you some fishing line and a lure to catch fish." I asked if they had any wild life like rabbits and she said, "No,"

I said, "Well you have no meat no vegetables. It is impossible for you and your daughter to survive there under these circumstances. You have the right to kill yourself but you do not have the right to kill your child and from what I am hearing the rest of the troop is coming here to live and the key word is live! We will take your child and raise her as best we can we will bring your body back here for burial when we see the crows circling over your island."

Crying she said, "You have no right she is my daughter we will survive."

"Lady you are delusional go write a plan how you will survive a body needs so many calories a day so many vitamins a day are you ready to start eating slugs for protein and want your daughter to do the same. You are just not rational and there is no way you can have control of a child not yours or anyone's."

Jean stepped in and said, "Brad is right Marilyn the loss of what has happened is too much for you and the new life here is something that medically I can't see you adjusting to and we can't waste resources if you will not produce and contribute we will not have you corrupting the young ones or any of us."

Margaret said, "I agree I am sorry Marilyn we have been lifelong friends but your mind is way out of the ball park so you go live on your island for as long as you can we will take care of Remy."

"Okay John and Jack take this lady in the small laser back to her island give her a spool of line a cod jig and a red devil lure. John take one of the two meter radios stay on 145.23 so we can keep in touch and while you're going see if you can catch her some fish to start her off.

Marilyn said, "Yes take me back I will keep my daughter. She will not be raise in this bordello."

As the boat pulled away Jean got on the radio and said, "Launch with all you own and head for this Island and stay clear of the other boat out of voice range it is important and do not listen to any instructions except from here. We will explain when you arrive."

About two hours later the whole troop arrived. We went to the house and explained what had to be done in order to survive we explained that the world we knew was gone the people we knew were not even born yet. The girls were looking at me nude and my girls but mainly me for most of them this is the first time they seen a nude man.

I said to the girls after you can all look through the telescope and see the mainland where your homes will be in centuries to come.

Some of the girls were crying some in shock. Remy was taking this all in and finally she said, "Where is Mom."

Dr Mallard said, Come with me child," and took her in the kitchen and said, "Remy get hold of yourself this is not going to be easy to explain."

Remy with tears in her eyes said, "Is she dead like the rest of my family?"

Jean said, "Remy the rest of your family is not dead they have not been born yet can you understand that." Sniveling she said, "Not really if they have not been born then how can I be here I know about pregnancy."

Jean smiled and said you are a very smart and level headed girl and maybe Brad can help with that question. My best answer is the chicken and the egg which came first.

Remy said, "That is easy the egg came first." Okay and the egg came from where?"

Remy thought and said, "There is no answer is there?"

"Close enough," Jean said, "We are here we got transported by that green mist maybe it will come again and move us back maybe not and either way our life begins here today can you understand that?"

"Yes that is simple explanation." Jean said, "Great and you seen when master Brad was talking some people were shocked some were crying?"

Remy said, "I saw that I was crying to because I thought everyone was dead."

Jean said, "And that is a normal healthy response however some people could not handle that or comprehend it. Some of the people out there may yet fall in that category we hope not because it is going to take all of us pulling together to survive here. What we were taught in school is almost useless here we need to learn to bake milk cows, clean animals for food, grow gardens, and many other things."

Remy said, "Yes I can see where you are coming from and I am willing but where is Mom?"

"Your mother could not except this life she went back to the girl guide camp she chose to live there rather than here."

Remy said, "Is she nuts she can't survive there. That island has nothing there. We couldn't even find berries what will she live on."

"We told her tried to reason with her but she was fanatic about not staying here and living under Brads rules which even you will find different we all will."

"But you can't let her die."

"Remy we don't have a choice she is not right in her head she is a disruptive force she could harm people destroy crops or kill people in the state of mind she is in."

"We left her with a flare and a radio to contact us at noon on any day that is all we can do for her."

"If she dies you can look for her again when you are born in the 2001."

Remy's eyes had tears in them and said, "I would like to say good bye to her."

I said, "I will speak to Brad and see if we can do something in a few days maybe she may settle down and listen to reason but don't hold up to much hope she is in a very bad place in her mind."

"Thank you doctor Mallard what you said really helped I am looking forward to our new life but feel sad for mom."