Time Warp Girls From Chester

Story Info
Strange mist sends island and people centuries back in time.
9.7k words
4.43
14.1k
12

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time Warp

Girl guides of Chester

New story

Prefix

This is yet another Chester, Nova Scotia story. This story took quite a twist from the others in this segment. For those of you that missed other stories here is a basic recap. Late in the fall of 2010 a military plane was on its way to a secret base with a very unstable chemical. It was going to a lab to be studied, as part of this chemical came from parts unknown, like maybe another planet. The plane crashed in a violent localized storm off the famed Oak Island where Captain Kidd's treasure is supposed to be buried.

The chemical was released and the community of Chester all residents were knocked unconscious. More than that, it was like rip van winkle. They were in suspended animation for 4.5 years and then most of the people came awake at once. Many experiments were tried the chemical was what the space agency's needed for deep space travel.

The government did experiments on some of the young girls and guys including adding a substance like Spanish Fly to their cock or their cunt but it had no reaction, absolutely no change in the subjects behavior. They tried sleep-learning in all kinds of different subjects but there seemed to be no brain activity their instruments did not move.

These people were breathing but that was it. They were fed intravenously and bags attached for waste products but the body never aged hair did not grow fingernails nothing.

They were the same when they woke as the day they went to sleep, except they were legally 5 years older. The government had to keep this top secret as they were not supposed to be dealing in chemicals of mass destruction which this could diffidently be used as.

The story was put out that it was a nuclear accident with radiation and the whole town was quarantined. Small nuclear pods were placed around the town to give off readings keeping everyone away. The government didn't want to kill off a whole community of their own citizens so the built a lab well underground in the bedrock to keep the people.

As the people awoke a whole new set of problems arose. They really couldn't change all their birth certificates that would have raised alarm bells, so they left them as they were and for the young ones silence they were given a pension equaling 250,000.00 if they stayed in Chester and continued their education. They were even implanted with a GPS tracking device under their skin so to give the Government a heads up of any trouble. This device also monitored there vitals and other things the lab specialist wanted to keep track of. Basically that is the main points of it, so now on to our story.

Part One

Tommy and Brad were good friends with Billy and Jimmy. After being awake from the long sleep Jimmy was a bit different and shortly so was Billy but they still talked and texted a lot with their new I pads they had a lot of catching up to do.

Jimmy said he got a job working at the lab where they were asleep and Billy said he was consulting on some things. Billy said that he had a very active sex life now and Jimmy told Brad in secrecy how some of the girls had bonded with Billy and needs his cum every 3 days and even the bully is now in the same boat. Brad never new Jimmy to lie but this was hard to believe but he knew that he and Tom were trained while asleep in survival techniques so what he said made sense in a weird way. Brad and jimmy talked a lot on text messages and filled him in on a lot of off the wall stuff and said that Dr. Mallard a female with a hot body and she was in charge of the project.

The community of Chester was a beautiful place about an hour from the Capital Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. The land in Chester had unique coastline in parts it was high rock cliffs overlooking the ocean with waves crashing ashore and in parts white sandy beaches in lower flat lands with smooth beach rocks scattered around. What started as I quiet fishing village soon became the summer spot for the wealthy. The community grew into what it is today a mixture of wealth and middle class.

As in most societies there were the clicks, the in-crowd, the nerds, and the unnoticed. My name is Brad Sampson and my best friend Tom. I guess we were the unnoticed group.

We were just learning about sex in the before time and now we were legally 18 but still when we jerked off it was just a clear fluid or sometimes nothing and a nice funny feeling. We now had these internet iPods and were learning quite a bit.

We both helped out at my father's gas station and bought a small sail boat to play around the bay with and explore the thousand island area, as it was called. One of the islands was huge about 12 sq miles rose up to a plateau had lots of rabbits deer even had some chickens and goats they were wild must have came from a shipwreck in years past. This was by far the nicest island.

We spent the summer building a camp on the island and even took out a 99 year lease form the government cost less than a thousand dollars but it was worth it. With our money we bought a mini excavator and a backhoe a tiller, and a few other pieces of farm equipment to make this our summer home, for when we got older. The equipment was all sent out by barge and a good portion of our money was spent here. Dad thought we were crazy but it was our money.

We completed a log cabin it had windmill power and water generated from a small river running by the cabin with great drinking water. It had enough force we were able to run our taps without a pump although in the yard we put a hand pump.

We worked all summer and even on weekends through the winter. They were building us a special school for us to go to as we were special not only in age but it turns out some of us showed exception skills coinciding with their sleep learning projects.

By the next summer we had this beautiful 5 bedroom cabin a barn a chicken coop a few cows and a small bull. There were a few Clydesdale horses we got. A wood shed there was plenty of wood on the island we had 20 cord brought over by barge as we weren't that ambitious to cut that down. Tom and I knew that we were sleep taught a survivor program, just by the way we worked together. We thought alike agreed on the same things and prioritized things the same. We had spent over 400,000 on this place it was stocked with everything imaginable we could live out our lives here and never need the mainland again.

It was late June the following year and just before the end of June we seen a catamaran leaving our island as we were coming back with a full load of hardware supplies and military k rations. Tom and I were concerned because they were laughing and they raised a pirate's flag, the Jolly Rodger, as they went by us.

They were the rich in-crowd which was easy to tell by their clothing or lack thereof and the gorgeous tans. It was easy to see they never worked a day in their lives

Even though we had no trespassing signs up those four girls and a couple of guys trashed our place. They did months of damage that would take well into the winter for us to repair.

We went to the police and they were caught as the GPS had them and only them on the island. We got a huge settlement because their parents didn't want their kids with a criminal record. Two of these people a girl named Jill and a guy name John were just revived a week ago, which seemed strange but with all the strange stuff in Chester, what the hell.

Part of the settlement was these guys and girls had to live and work on the island until the waters got to cold repairing and doing whatever we asked of them.

It was Wednesday when the settlement was finally reached and Tom and I went to Bridgewater the biggest town near us and purchased a lot of the repair materials close to 100,000.00.

Then we went to the sex shop and bought another 5000.00 we had bought these collars and they were re-manufactured at an electronics shop that once fastened there was no way to take them off without a special transmitter and a key of sorts. These devices if tampered with would give them all quite a shock bad enough to kill if they were wet or had a weak system. If a person continued to tampered not only would one get a shock they all would. It was made so if the person continued trying to remove the device that the shock would get stronger. The security firm that made these made us buy twenty of them and twenty cuckolds.

Tom and I had six slaves for the next few months. They signed a confession on what they had done which meant that if they failed to do as we asked or we were displeased us in any way, they would all go to Jail so basically they all had to police each other.

Tom and I were in our glory here were these 4 beautiful rich girls and two bigger guys that have to do as we said. The next few days they had to work on cleaning up the mess at night I gave them two tents to sleep in while Tom and I slept in the cabin.

By the third day it was hot and they wanted to go swimming Julie, Jill, Janet and Joyce were all now 22 years old and even taking away 5 years their bodies looked great. They were all working in orange coveralls part of their punishment and I said, "Great idea," and they went to get their clothing and their bags were gone. John and Jack came out what the fuck is going on where is our stuff.

Tom said, "Brad you want this or shall I?"

I said, "I will take this, you two can strip, the coveralls is all you have until school starts. We will go swimming and all six will strip."

John charged at me and Tom was ready with the zapper and shot John he went to the ground like a bowl of jelly the girls screamed and I said, "Now strip all of you," John was laying on the ground wires still fastened.

Jack said, "You can't do this," and Tom hit the trigger again. John went screaming and Jack said, "Okay alright were stripping," and the five of them stripped.

What fucking gorgeous girls nice c and d size tits trimmed bushes and beautiful bodies. Tom and I were instantly hard, our cocks sticking out tightly against our shorts.

I went and brought out six dog collars and fastened them on the girls and guys they clicked in and there was no physical release. Tom disconnected the electric Taser from John. He was still shaking a bit and his words were stuttering a bit and I said, "You now all have collars equipped with Taser technology."

Jack was supporting a raging hard on like we were and John still recovering was not hard at all. "Now John your buddy Jack has got a hard on so you crawl over there and jack him off."

"No fucking way am I doing that," said John still stuttering a bit trying to getting his composer back and I said, "All shock level one." The girls screamed Jack yelled and John fell to the ground.

I said, "That was the lowest setting now if you all want higher that is simple to do." The girls screamed at John, "Do as he commands this collar fucking hurts."

John defeated crawls over to Jack and grabs hold of his 7 inch cock and starts to pump it in a very short time Jack is groaning and you could see his balls move he was going to climax and I told Janet go over and catch his cum."

Not wanting another zap, Janet did as she was told. She missed the first shot it hit her stomach and rolled down over her pussy. Gross she thought but caught the rest of Jacks Jizz.

"Now Janet smear it all over Jacks cock and John rub it off using your face and if you ever give me trouble again you will rue the day." Janet go over and have each girl taste the cum on your hand." They all did but Jill licked an empty hand as the other girls got it all.

Joyce said, "I won't do it."

I said, "Joyce you don't have to you may lick the cum off her pussy," and I zap her collar on level 2 dropping her to her knees. Joyce immediately starts to lick Janet's cunt and the cream on it Janet moans with pleasure. Tom and I seen this and was amazed.

We both had watched some porn on the net but this was live so we told Jill and Julie to 69 each other. Amazing without a word they had each others pussy over their mouths and was licking away soon they were moaning and Jack and John were supporting wood so Tom made them sixty nine each other two.

Soon they appeared to be climaxing and very sweaty, so we went to the swimming pond on the plateau where we all swam. When we got back John and Jack were supporting wood again so we had them 69 each other again and when they were done and cum in each others mouth Tom went and put cuckolds on both of them. They were not happy to say the least.

I said, "The release for the cuckolds and the collars are at Toms House in his safe so when we return home you will be released. If you fuck with them they will zap you same as the collars." I said, "Tingle," and the cuckolds gave a very mild shock.

"This is just to let you all know we were not joking and you all are completely our slaves now. All of you understand we have had a control chip place inside both of us there is nothing physical you can do. We were voicing what we wanted done for your benefit. All we have to do is think it and it will do what we want." I thought tingle and they all felt it. If this chip is damaged or if we are physically hurt you will all get zapped according to the amount of pain we receive."

They all looked with fear and awe knowing that they were truly a slave to these guys. The next day it was raining and I had them working repairing the fence they trashed.

Julie cut her hand as it slipped on a wet knife Joyce came over and applied pressure while Tom went for the medical bag. Joyce who acted like an airhead most of the time all of a sudden went into a mature medical mode. She expertly stitched the hand wrapped it and it was then we realized she was medically trained while asleep.

That night it rained heavy and the girls were soaked so I allowed them into the house to get warm and Tom and I decided even though we just started with white cum we wanted a blow job so we said, "Girls you will spend one minute on each of us and keep rotating until were satisfied." Janet thought Oh my god I got to put their thingy in my mouth. Christ if they cum I will get sick for sure. They did and Jill got my Jizz and Joyce got Tom's jizz and we made them kiss the other two sharing our semen. The boys wanted in but as they approached the door there cuckolds started tingling warning them to back off.

John said, "From the porch you have no idea who your messing with my father will see you dead for this."

Janet said, "You may have the upper hand now but when we get back to mainland you two will be sorry if you live that is."

I said, "Janet come over here and give me a lap dance and let my cock enter your pussy before were done you are going to take my virginity."

Janet said, "But I am a virgin this goes way beyond, you bastard you can't do this to me."

"First off I am not a bastard I am your master you are my slave my property."

"Second I am not taking your virginity you are taking mine and you're on top so you're taking your own on my cock."

"Third how much pain do you want better still how much pain are you going to let Julie have for your insolence."

"Please don't do this,"

I said, "Computer give Julie level 3."

Julie screams falls to the floor shaking in convulsions, foam coming from her mouth and her tongue laying outside her mouth as she went into an unconscious state. Janet had not started so I said, "Computer prepare for level four."

"No," Janet said and she starts lap dancing pushing her pussy across my cock.

"Janet where is all those tender words? computer..."

"No please master, I love your cock, it feels so nice on my pussy, I can't wait to burry that great cock in this worthless pussy master," and she leans in and kisses me with tongue and while we kissed I feel my cock enter that warm pussy.

As she continues to rise and fall I felt a barrier and then it was gone as her cunt engulfed all my cock her face winced. She kept her mouth on mine but stop kissing then she started pumping broke the kiss "Master it feels so good, oh god the pain is not gone and but this feels great."

I cum in her and she kept going I did not even get soft she kept going and we cum together again.

Janet exhausted but kissed me and I broke it and sucked on her nipples bit one and pulled she moaned again and I felt her pussy muscles tighten on my cock again.

Tom said, "That was hot Julie who had came back to conscious and was watching her friend do me and we can give Janet pain if you like."

"No master please I will do as you command please let me give you a lap dance and take your virginity with my useless virgin cunt."

Julie gave Tom a lap dance and took his cock inside her and fucked him for over a half hour. Tom cum at least 3 times and Julie was cumming with almost every bounce on his cock professing her love for him. After it was over they fell asleep and the storm cleared through the night as they slept. The next day they got up and Tom and I decided we all would go swimming back at the pond. It was fun watching the girls with their cute asses walking in front.

John and Jack were leading the way so the girls could watch their asses while we enjoyed the girls. The afternoon wore on and it was fun seeing their tits bounce in the water and water run off their pussies as they came out and walked to the diving rock and dove back in as their hands rose over their heads getting full view of their round orbs and the nipples standing straight out.

Finally time to head back to the house where Jack and Jill brought the cows in, while Janet fed the chickens, Julie collected the eggs and John put the horses away.

Joyce was bending over bring the sleeping bags out to dry. Tom said, "She got a great looking ass."

I said, "They all do and they are ours so let's savor them take the other two tonight."

Tom smiled and said, "How did we get so lucky."

I said, "Don't know but as the saying goes, not going to look a gift horse in the mouth."

Tom laughed and went over and grabbed Joyce by the ass and said, "Going enjoy you riding my cock later my slave."

Joyce started tearing up and said, "Please don't take my virginity I will do anything you ask but leave my hymen in tack until I marry."

Slave there is nothing you have that can stop me from taking what I want from you but tonight I will settle for a blow job and you being a total wanting slave to us. If you rock my world, then you may save your precious hymen."

"Yes my master I will do as you ask tonight and every day hence if you will save my maiden hood."

I just looked at Tom and said, "Looks like you got yourself a true want to be slave."

"It does appear that way," As Tom smiled. That night Tom had Joyce slept in his bed in the cabin she was true to her word she sucked him off played with his cock and worshiped him whispering sweat things to him.

Tom fingered her played with her orbs and bit her nipples even gave her a hickey but kept his word and never took her hymen. I took Jill that night and we fucked till after midnight, In the morning I fucked Jill again while the rest made breakfast.

Toms cell phone rang it was a supplier on sure with a load of windows some were to replace those broken and we purchased another two hundred to build sun room and green house for the cold winter months.

We flipped a coin and Tom lost he had to go pick up the supplies. I said take Jack with you may need a hand with the barge or something. Tom took the list from our want book it had cod jigs fishing gear nets and kegs of nails and hinges plus other stuff.

They both got dressed and took the small sail boat and went to sure. Tom said, "Jack if you open your mouth I will call and the pain you will cause the girls will be intolerable." Jack swore he would behave as he did not want the girls hurt.