All Comments on 'Timestopper Begins Ch. 38'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please don't stop here!

I seriously enjoyed reading this chapter but am very disappointed to see Cindy leaving! NOOOO! :'(

I enjoyed the chapters with cindy and Amanda greatly! It feels like this story is ending but i really hope you're not ending it because it is really good!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please don't stop it here.

You could always let him use his ability for good, and let him ease back into sexual activity out of time not being noticed again.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 5 years ago
Ramblings...

Yep, skipped 90% of that one. Just incoherent ramblings that make no sense unless your the person who wrote it.

This series seems to be getting more and more skippable. Senseless pondering of what he may or may not do with time stopped, however written in a way that you can’t really tell if it’s happening or the wanker is dreaming. Half the story is useless rambling and it gets worse as you continue through the series.

I’d did literally skip 90% of this chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
2674 Followers
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES