Timestopper Begins Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,663 Followers

There could , of course, be no explanation for what they had seen or felt and, indeed, I would be gone - disappeared - by the time of Carson's fourth semen pulse but even so... What were either of them going to think? I was going to have to be more careful in the future and leave them alone for a while. Or at least attempt nothing that could possibly leave any trace of strangeness.

And talking of traces. Whilst I would be gone and back next door, there was more than a little trace I would be leaving behind: yes, my rather copious ejaculation inside Cindy. How much better to have simply come in her mouth and left Cindy thinking Carson had rather over ejaculated; little realising her substantial salty, warm and viscous mouthful was a subtle blend of not two but four testes together with the associated supporting glands. How much better indeed. I could so easily have stayed there next to him and so enjoyed Cindy's mouth before reinserting my friend to finish coming. How much better indeed!

Carson kneeling there, staring, staring at me in disbelief in the midst of what might have been a wonderful orgasm; his penis still very much inserted in his wife's mouth. Is he seeing things; is he having some sort of erotic dream or is it nightmare? All far too short in time for him to react. If I had left it any longer, would he have pulled away from Cindy and headed around Cindy towards me whilst still ejaculating? Angry, violent even but also erect and spurting!

All of a sudden what I had done did not seem quite such a good idea. Hey, it had been fun, really great, but all for two or three seconds really. Hopefully it would not upset anything with them. I mean, it could not, from their point of view have happened. It was essential, though, to remove those traces. Not so easy out of time with no running water to do a bit of washing – and it all got a bit gynaecological especially how far 'up' Cindy I had been ejaculating. But I did it.

Listening in time outside the bedroom, my rather unlikely hope all would be ignored was not at all being realised. The trouble was, perhaps, Carson had seen and what was almost worse both had heard me. I did not stay long outside the door – not with Carson going to search the house, though I stayed in the house long enough to hear some unfortunate things. Of course he did not find me and, perhaps unfortunately, did not come around to me next door when I could have professed complete innocence and puzzlement even to the extent of demonstrating I had not just ejaculated in their bedroom – if they thought I had – by whipping out my cock and showing him it was capable of erection. Well, actually I would have needed to go for a long out of time walk first but that would have been no problem and also I would have needed Cindy's 'assistance' as, I doubt, with an angry Carson watching, I could have manually achieved an erection let alone made the thing 'work.' Now that would have been rather nice – especially if it had restored relations.

Big smiles all round as my penis ejaculated into Cindy's palm. Clear proof of my innocence. Very possibly surprise on both Cindy and Carson's faces but nonetheless the warm fluid spurting into her hand as she worked it with the other. Perhaps it might have lead to even closer relations – Cindy apologising profusely and offering to give me a hand job any time I needed it until I got a girl friend and providing Carson was present of course. Unlikely, but a nice idea. Perhaps to make it more comfortable all round, Carson being 'done' at the same time. The two of us sitting there with Cindy holding one erection in each hand perhaps even going so far as to take her top off and make us come over a breast each. Perhaps an agreement that Thursday night was the night I cam around there's for supper and 'relief,' However, such pleasant daydreams were to be a thing of the past. Carson did not visit and, moreover, I soon found relations had not simply cooled but been terminated.

It was a few phrases I heard about 'funny things happen,' 'my breasts seem to feel emptier when he is around,' 'how did I get so messy?' and, worse, 'we need to get away' which showed things were not at all right. The appearance of a 'For Sale' board the next day and when I attempted to speak, Carson told me in very briefly they did not want to speak or see me again. No explanation and despite my very puzzled look none was forthcoming.

I was despondent but tried to look on the bright side. I still had my power and they were not my only friends. And I had enjoyed the escapade – actually. It had been stupid but, hey, I was not restricted to Cindy or my other friends. Better really to seek my pleasure further afield. No consequences to me, just fun, fun, fun.

Had it been anyone else but Cindy and Carson then, perhaps, it would have been amusing to have let time flow for longer. Tempting to find another couple or couples I did not know, did not know like I knew Cindy and Carson, and create a similar experience. Amusing and erotic to me for the couple to suddenly find me – impossibly – engaged with them just at the wrong moment. The man temporarily half incapacitated by his orgasm suddenly finding me there naked and inserted in his girl. She would be none too pleased either. The ideal would be both having a simultaneous orgasm just as I appear – just so ruined by me! So funny the man pulling out with his erection spurting to come and deal with me! A simultaneous orgasm by the couple would, though. be unlikely if he was being orally serviced like with Cindy and Carson. It would need him doing something to the girl to promote her orgasm! Soixante-neuf perhaps with the man suddenly finding he is not just licking his girl but my inserted cock as well! Funny? Well, perhaps not – my balls would be just too vulnerable!

Or with this imaginary couple in the dark. The girl suddenly finding herself being fucked just as he announces his imminent release in her mouth. The girl astride the man's legs and leaning forward with her bottom in the air. All of a sudden a firm penis inside her pushing at her, hands holding her hips. She pulls away from the man and screams in fear, her hands coming up and flapping behind her as she tries to push me away and, though I cannot see it in the dark, the man's orgasm coming, his penis, disappointingly for him, coming without further pleasurable stimulation just freely into the air and perhaps pulsing up and onto her face. He would not have a clue what was happening; she having hysterics, pulling to escape me and me hanging on and in, loving the pulling, wriggling sensations and coming in just such a different situation from my norm. Not the usual, albeit very pleasant, time stopped sex in a still and unanimated orifice but quite the opposite – quite the liveliest I would ever have enjoyed!

And just as suddenly I would be gone leaving the distraught girl and the puzzled man. The light flicked on; the girl in tears and perhaps hysterical. What had happened? An intruder – but where was he? A ghost or poltergeist – but what is this dripping from between her legs? Ectoplasm?

Perhaps me still there watching and silently laughing from a wardrobe or half opened doorway or simply gone out into the night leaving them behind to their sudden problem. Ha, why should it matter to me? I would not be seeing them again!

What else with real time couples? A happy normal intercourse interrupted with the girl suddenly finding a second erection – not in her mouth, I have a fear of teeth – but in her bottom! Or why not tying up games? I had after all done that before with Mike and rather enjoyed his frustration and anger but then I had been punishing him. The girl knew nothing. Why did I need to bother with such scruples? A newly selected couple would not be seeing me again. I could tie them both up but the girl trussed with sex in mind; perhaps spread-eagled on the bed – either way up – and gagged. I would not like the screaming! But I was sure I would like the wriggling as she tried to avoid my invading erection – to no avail. The man, eyes bulging, pulling at his bonds but unable to do anything but watch me at play.

Or perhaps trussed in an even more exposed way. I imagined her staring with wide eyes as I showed her my erection and then rubbed it on her breasts and sex taking pleasure in her struggles before I made for the wet entrance. And all the time the man watching, tied securely and safely to a chair or something suitable. Would his erection subside? Probably, but so amusing if my antics were sufficiently arousing for his erection to return. Perhaps I could force her to suck him whilst I fucked her or perhaps better still, walking fresh from my fuck on the bed, still wet and dripping cum, up to him revealing very clearly what I had just done to his girl. And like Mike I could make him cum too but just so not what he wanted. My hand stroking and then moving his cock, a persistent and stimulating motion, until, Bingo, the result! I would, of course, then step back to leave his cock spurting freely away on its own and just stand there smiling as he ejaculated all over himself. Funny – yeah!

And what fun I could have with translocating people. An exceptionally pretty girl. Let's make her as black as anything, statuesque in physique, with wide hips and a large bosom plus lots of kinky black hair down below just drying herself from her bath when suddenly she is somewhere else. Easy to stop time and just pick her up, perhaps put her on a trolley or wheelchair and wheel her to a deserted house I had found down the street. She suddenly finding herself still naked from the bath but in a strange, empty house. Her surprise and perhaps fear – is she dreaming? What would she do? Probably she would move from room to room trying to find where she is, trying to find something to put on and then she would see me, naked and of course erect. What is her reaction? To run; run around the house naked trying to get away from me only to be cornered. Would I fancy the fight, using my greater strength to subdue and then penetrate her or would I simply take the easy option and tie her up out of time?

As she runs away does she suddenly find herself gagged and then her hands tied behind her back? Not then so easy to fight and a lot more easy for me to overpower and have a very different form of sex from the still, time frozen and very compliant girls I had so often enjoyed with my power: rather, instead, a very animated and resisting girl. Me revelling in my power and greater strength (and aided by the bondage) taking her in such a primitive way.

And, my pleasure over, the girl would find herself back in her bathroom. Safe in familiar surroundings. Was it all a terrible dream? It would not feel like it – nor would what is trickling down the inside of her so black and soft thighs suggest it was just a dream!

Lots of things I could have done: but did not. They were just in my mind. How very different my thoughts had become from those before when I enjoyed my power without upsetting anyone - unless, of course, those people deserved it.

I did not like upsetting people: it was not in my nature. I did not like confrontation and unpleasantness. I did not like violence. I did not really, when it came down to it, at all like the sort of things I was starting to imagine.

But I had certainly upset my friends. It was not just Cindy and Carson; Dharini too had become distant – yes I had been invited around to that party and got on so well with Aja and Nitin but she had been reserved and had got even more so afterwards. Perhaps she had associated her wardrobe malfunctions with me. Not, though, Nitin's adventures - she knew nothing of them. I had seen him since and found out he was still invited to stay. That did make me wonder if he would try again – so risky without my power in the background! Dharini had got a different job on a different floor from me and I knew it was deliberate. Amanda had found another job elsewhere and I knew from Emily that was partly because of me – yes, just to get away from me. Emily had said Amanda found me 'creepy.' And even Emily had said she did not want me to come (yeah, right) around to hers again.

It was the sudden realisation that those I regarded as friends did not like me – at all – and that was all from my own doing, my own arrogance in taking things too far and thinking I could get away with it. Actions have consequences and had I not found that out, big time!

I could so easily have kept both the friendship and the surreptitious out of time sex had I not been so foolish, so arrogant, so sure it did not matter. So sure it did not matter when they, my friends, noticed odd things happening whilst I was around. It did matter - it mattered a lot and I was reaping the reward, big time.

And so there you have it. The reason I was sitting on a bench, with my head in my hands, out on that lonely heath and feeling awful. That heath where I had first gained my remarkable power. A power I had been so careless with and, ultimately, stupid in its use. I had realised, too late, that friendship and companionship are so important, so absolutely essential: plentiful sex is indeed good but not in the same league. What a fool I had been. What a fool.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,663 Followers
12