Tina Carson Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you so much for coming to get me," she babbled enthusiastically as she quickly clambered into the back seat of the car. She fastened her seat belt before she looked up.

"Oh no," she groaned inwardly as she saw Sid looking at her through the rear view mirror.

"Alright there Tina," he leered. He had a lovely view now she was drenched, the lacy design of her bra clearly visible through her soaking wet tee shirt.

"You've had a good day judging by the amount of bags you've got there but I'm sure you're more than ready to get back?"

"Yes thank you, I am," she replied frostily, crossing her legs. She looked up and could see Sid was looking at her legs. She shifted uncomfortably on the seat and tried to pull her skirt down.

Sid just laughed as he eased the car out into the traffic. Who was she kidding, she looked great in her short skirt. It never ceased to amaze him that women would wear skirts and dresses with a high hemline and then spend all their time trying to pull them lower down. It never made sense and he'd long ago stopped trying to understand why.

After leaving the town behind them, he eventually turned off the main road and onto the country lanes. These were not the best of roads with bumps and dips and hollows that made it a bit of a roller coaster ride. Comfortable in his knowledge of these roads Sid was driving quite quickly, which for Tina made it an uneasy ride. She was feeling every one of the dips and hollows and even strapped in was soon bouncing about in the back trying to keep seated.

Sid meanwhile had a marvellous view of her large breasts jiggling up and down inside her tight, low cut tee shirt. It was an effort to keep his eyes on the road ahead as he glanced constantly in his rear view mirror to check her out.

As they made their way back to the retreat the effects of drinking in the afternoon began to catch up on Tina. Even when sober she'd never been a good passenger even on the shortest of journeys, always fighting to keep awake and today was no different. As her eyes became heavy and despite her best efforts to keep awake she soon dozed off.

It didn't take Sid long to realise the object of his desire had nodded off and she was still asleep when he pulled off the road and down a track at the side of a farmer's field. Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth he wasted no time as he clambered into the back-seat with her and began to fondle her breasts, pushing his fingers into her abundant cleavage. It took her a while before his increasingly urgent ministrations finally roused her from her slumber.

"What's happening?" she asked, still slightly groggy as she became more awake. "Get off me ... what are you doing?" she gasped as she realised Sid was pawing at her boobs.

"What I've wanted to do ever since I saw you for the first time and certainly ever since I found out you were coming back," he replied as he ran his fingers over the swell of her breasts feeling them through her tee shirt.

"Why can't you just leave me alone," she pleaded, slapping at his hands. "I don't want you to touch me, I don't like it. Just get away from me you ... you pervert!"

Sid sniggered as he continued to grab at her boobs. She was fending him off; for now.

"For fucks sake. leave me alone!" she shouted, slapping at his wandering hands.

"Now now Tina, language," Sid retaliated.

"Please ... please leave me alone ... please." Her voice quietened as her distress grew. She could feel the tears welling up in her eyes. "Why can't you just leave me alone?" she pleaded.

He stopped for a moment and looked deep into her eyes. She thought for a moment she had got through to him. Maybe he did have a compassionate side after all. She felt a slight surge of hope.

"Because I don't want to, that's why," he replied harshly, killing all thoughts of her compassion immediately. "And why should I. You're a desirable young women with a fit body. There's nothing about you I don't like ... apart from your attitude of course." He smiled as he said the last bit. Tina didn't find it amusing.

"But you know I don't want to have sex with you, so why do you persist. Why can't you leave me be!" Tina persisted.

"I've just told you why," Sid replied with a touch of venom in his voice. She was starting to irritate and exasperate him now. She was repeating herself and it was only delaying the inevitable.

She slumped back into her car seat, more settled now, a look of defeat etched on her face. He took hold of her hands.

"Look sweetheart, it's not my fault you have such loose morals and can't keep your legs closed. It's not me that forced you to cheat on your husband. And I don't care how or why it happened. I only know it did. And I have you admitting to your infidelities on my security cameras."

He shrugged his shoulders. "And because of that I know I can have you. As I've just said you are very desirable. You've got big tits, which I love and a nice ass and legs. What's not to like. Plus when you get into it, you fuck like an express train!"

His harsh words hit her hard and she winced at the analogy. She didn't like the fact he was laying her bare like this. She knew she had the morals of a harlot. Who was she kidding? Get a bit of alcohol into her bloodstream and she was now apparently willing to go off with anyone as she had nearly proved not thirty minutes ago in the pub. She knew that the old man had been close to fucking her and she wasn't sure if she could have stopped him. Just what had she become!

"So now that I have been presented with the chance to fuck you this weekend, I'm not going to let it slip by. We are going to have sex; you and me; as often as I can fit it in. Capisce?"

As she was about to reply, he cupped a breast and squeezed it. As Tina gasped again, Sid leaned in and kissed her hard. Tina tried to fight him off but he was most persistent as he continued to squeeze her breast. She slapped at him wildly, her arms flailing from side to side, unable to shake him off, her lips still firmly locked with his. He held her firm with his other hand, easily controlling her efforts to shrug him off. He may have been scrawny but he was wiry and strong, much stronger than people gave him credit. No-one knew that in his younger days he had been a Royal Marine Commando. Eleven years of service and then unfortunately medically discharged. It was a secret he'd always kept well hidden.

As she gasped, Sid slipped his tongue inside her mouth. Tina gagged as she tried to spit it out but as he continued to squeeze her breast forcefully, so her resistance waned as her unwanted arousal grew. Her body was still pretty turned on by the incident in the pub.

Sid's eyebrows shot up as he realised that Tina was now kissing him back. Releasing his grip on her he brought his hand up to join the other, squeezing both of her large breasts together, pushing and prodding, as he revelled in their shape and their soft yet firm feel.

He knew he'd won the battle, the struggle inside Tina was gone as he felt her nipples become erect and start to show through her tee shirt and bra as he continued to fondle and grope at her breasts.

The right combination to get Tina horny was lots of alcohol and for her breasts to be manhandled roughly. She'd already had the alcohol and Sid was now fulfilling the other requirement more than adequately.

Her resistance seemingly over he reached down and tugged her now damp tee shirt free of her skirt, pulling it expertly over her head. As Tina's head went back, Sid quickly removed her bra to reveal to his gaze her magnificent 38D breasts in all their glory.

He sucked in air between his teeth as he took a deep breath.

"Fuck me," he exclaimed as he sat back and looked at her massive breasts with her large erect nipples centred in the perfectly sized pink aureoles. "Your tits are fucking amazing!"

Tina looked at him through hooded eyes and watched as he ran his fingers softly over her breasts. He marvelled at their shape and size and how they moved ever so slightly beneath his touch. And as he brushed his fingertips across her erect nipples, Tina moaned because the feeling was so sensitive, so intense. How could he do this to her and how did he know just what to do?

Sid felt his cock throbbing painfully inside his trousers. As he unfastened them he fumbled as he tried hurriedly to pull them down over his scrawny legs. Scrabbling at his trouser legs with his feet he managed to push them down to his ankles where his boxers joined them immediately. His 11" cock, already erect swung up to point at Tina. He leaned over and cupped one large naked breast in his hand and squeezed.

"Ooohhhmmm ... mmmm ..." Tina moaned, her eyes closing tightly as she winced. Sid slid his hand from her breast and pushed it in between her thighs.

She made a token show of resistance by keeping her legs together but Sid roughly pulled them apart and rubbed his hand into her mound through her panties.

After a short period of persistent rubbing, Tina's legs opened wider for him. He gazed into her face. Her eyes were still tightly shut but he could see her eyeballs were moving about beneath her eyelids. He was loving the way her mouth was twitching as it opened slightly allowing little gasps of breath to escape from between her lips.

It was time to get down to it. She jumped as his fingers touched her pussy lips. Her panties were wet and he could tell how engorged her lips were as he pressed into them. He rubbed over them in small circular motions, pressing into her more firmly from time to time. Tina wiggled her hips from side to side, squirming from his touch, disgusted but aroused by his administrations.

"Ooooohhhh ..." she sighed deeply as he rubbed a bit harder. She felt her juices start to flow more freely as he moved her panties to one side and sank two fingers inside her sopping wet love hole. He fiddled around inside her for a while, before plunging his fingers deeper causing her to momentarily lose her mind. What was she doing? Why was she so willing?

"Come on love, lift up." Sid had his hand on the waistband of her panties, pulling at one side as he tried to ease them down her legs.

"No ... no you can't do that," she said as she made a half-hearted attempt to remove his hand.

"Come on love, lift your ass up," Sid persisted.

Tina was horrified with herself. Just what the hell was she doing. Her head was all over the place as she felt herself raise her backside off the car seat. Sid eased the panties down one side. His hand moved across to the other side.

"Come on love lift up again, a bit higher this time," he said.

Tina hesitated but finally she raised her ass just enough to allow Sid to pull them off over her hips. She felt dirty as she let him pull her wet panties down her legs.

"Lift your foot up," he said as he took hold of her right ankle. He slipped her panties off the foot. "Now the other one," he said. She dutifully complied.

He balled them up in his fist and brought them to his nose and sniffed deeply.

"Lovely ..." he moaned. She was mortified at her actions and watched in disbelief as he stuffed her panties in his pocket.

Tina was now beside herself. She knew she shouldn't be allowing this to happen but her body seemingly had taken control of her senses. It seemed to have developed a craving for erotic and disgusting sex. Sid was certainly making a good fist of it as he rammed his fingers into her freshly exposed pussy. He was pushing so far inside her that his thumb was now hammering away on her clit. She could feel an orgasm building.

Sid sensed she was about to cum. Fuck me he moaned. He felt his cock was going to explode. What was it about this woman that turned him on so much? Sure, he'd fucked better looking women than this but she was now definitely pushing Debbie Gibson for the Number One slot in his mind. She seemed to ooze sex from every pore ... she was just so fucking hot!

As Tina writhed on the back seat of the car Sid wormed his fingers in even deeper, causing her legs to open even wider.

"No, no, we can't," Tina cried out realising for a brief moment that she really shouldn't be allowing this to happen. She was NOT a slut even though she knew she was starting to behave like one. Sid cut her off by kissing her hard and forcing his tongue once more into her mouth.

He continued to work his finger in and out of her pussy with more purpose, Tina crying out as she felt her pussy clamp down onto Sid's digits. Sid was too excited to wait any longer. He flipped her skirt up out of the way and grabbing hold of her legs, swung her around and pushed her down onto the car seat. Grabbing hold of her ankles, he opened her legs as wide as he could and knelt between her thighs. His erect cock wobbled in front of her mound as it homed in on her wet gash. He moved forward, the head of his rock hard cock brushing up against her wet pussy lips.

"Uuunngg," she moaned as he rotated his hips causing the swollen head to rub up and down her slit, deliberately every now and again just catching her clit.

He pushed forward and was amazed when he slid in so easily. She was still tight but so wet. He pulled back and could see his cock was coated with her juices. He pushed back in and she grimaced. That was better he thought as he saw her grit her teeth. He knew he didn't have the thickest of cocks but she was so tight and it thrilled him to see her struggle to accept it.

He pulled completely out and grabbing his cock with his hand slapped it against her pussy lips, hearing her moan in anticipation. He slid back in easily this time and as he rocked back and forth his cock slid a bit deeper inside her.

"Ohhnngg ... noooo ... fuuucckk ..." she gasped as he finally sank all his cock into her. She had never felt penetration like this before. It was just so long. She could feel the pressure on her cervix.

Kneeling up before her, Sid spread her legs even wider, cradling them in his arms as he pounded down into her pussy.

"Ohmygod ... ungh ... ungh ... ungh ... ungh ... ungh ... ungh," Tina grunted from the impact of his thrusts. The conflict in her head was killing her. She didn't want this, didn't want it at all but god knows; to her shame she knew she liked it.

He moved his hands onto her jiggling breasts and groped them, feeling for and tweaking at her hard nipples.

As he continued to slide his length in and out, his thumb rubbed her clit and as Tina shuddered from her orgasm, so Sid came as well, pumping his seed deep into her pussy. He was motionless now as he felt his cock pulse several times, each pulse becoming weaker as his balls emptied. Tina was still moving beneath him as the aftershocks of her orgasm rippled softly through her body. Her pussy still had a firm grip on his rapidly shrivelling cock.

Sid pulled back, his cock slithering free and he dressed quickly, pulling on his boxers and trousers before getting out of the car and shutting the door behind him.

Tina lay there totally spent, her eyes closed and with Sid's cum oozing out onto her bare thighs. She heard the car door slam before the engine started and they moved off. They had been stopped a total of ten minutes.

Sid sped along the country road back to the retreat with a smug look of satisfaction on his face. He glanced in the rear view mirror and saw Tina struggling to get her clothes back on as the car lurched over the uneven road surface.

Chapter 7

With a swirl of stone chips, Sid pulled into the car park and stopped. Getting out of the car he opened the back door for Tina, who almost fell out, struggling with her shopping.

"Here let me help you," he said offering her a hand.

"No thank you, I think you've helped me enough, don't you," Tina snapped as she spun on her heels and flounced off.

Sid watched her go, her hips swaying and her ass cheeks flexing under her tight fitting skirt.

"Fucking amazing," he muttered to himself as his cock pulsed, "she really has got a fucking bad attitude."

Arriving back at her suite Tina hastily dumped her purchases on the bed. She couldn't wait to get into the shower. She just had to get rid of Sid's gunk. Stripping off her clothes she went into the bathroom and turned on the shower and stepping into it, turned it up as hot as she could bear.

She stood there for a long time letting the water hit her and making sure she washed all of Sid's cum out of her pussy. She was emotionally spent and physically exhausted. What the fuck am I doing allowing that pillock to fuck me she thought to herself as she finally turned off the shower. Stepping out the shower cubicle she dried herself before slipping on a fluffy white towelling bathrobe that came compliments of the hotel and went back into the bedroom tying the belt as she did.

* * *

After watching Tina flounce off, Sid had gone inside and made his way to the kitchen to check that everything was prepped for the restaurant when it opened later that evening. He found the arrangements were well in hand and after a quick chat to his head chef to firm up the menu specials for that night he took his leave and went off to his private quarters.

As he walked up the stairs he ruminated on Tina's attitude and the more he thought about it the more annoyed he became. He entered his private accommodation and switched on the hidden cameras for the Glendale Suite.

He was still seething as he switched the camera shots from the bathroom to the bedroom. Just who the hell does she think she is, behaving in such a dismissive manner towards him, he thought, completely ignoring the fact he had just caused her to be unfaithful to her husband and her wedding vows.

He saw a movement and a flash of flesh. There she was. He zoomed in and just in time saw Tina pulling on her white fluffy bathrobe. She was about to tie the belt but he definitely caught the sway of her large naked breasts beneath.

He felt his cock pulse again. Thoughts of her bad attitude came sharply to the fore and how much she needed to be taught a lesson in manners. A sick grin spread across his face as he switched off his surveillance equipment and exited the room.

* * *

As Tina sat in the room dwelling on her latest indiscretion she heard a noise from outside. Suspecting it could be Jim's return she rushed over and clambered up onto the window seat to look out and was just in time to see a car had pulled up below and that Jim was just climbing out. Ignoring her feelings of guilt over her latest betrayal she opened the window and shouted down to him but as she did she failed to hear the door to her suite opening behind her.

Sid crept into the room, he could see Tina up on the window seat, her ass wiggling about invitingly. He could hear her calling down to someone outside as he walked up behind her, his heart pounding in his chest as he lifted the bottom of her towelling robe to find her naked underneath.

"Hi Jim, did you have a good time ... what the fuck!" Tina exclaimed as she spun around quickly to find Sid behind her, his trousers already down at his feet and his throbbing cock already in his hand. He looked to be waving it at her, like a magic wand.

"What's that dear?" Jim called back, looking up at the window and seeing her spin round suddenly, "I can't hear you ... is everything okay?"

"What are you doing," Tina said as she glared at Sid. She could hear Jim calling to her. Thinking she could ignore Sid for the time being she turned back to look out the window. Jim looked up expectantly.

"What did you say?" he repeated.

I was just asking if you'd had a good day?" Tina replied as she felt Sid's hand tugging at the belt on her towelling robe. Leaning back inside she attempted to slap his hand away but distracted by Jim outside and trying to cover up what was happening in her room meant that Sid soon had the upper hand and the robe fell open.