Tina Carson Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,446 Followers

"Oh yeah," he grunted as he made his final thrusts, milking the last few drops from his cock before finally pulling out. He felt drained but euphoric. He'd never cum so hard and produced so much gunk!

Sid collapsed on top of her and they lay together until Tina shrugged him off and staggered into the bathroom.

Bloody hell he thought, I must write and thank the makers of that blue herbal pill I've been taking, it really does do what it says. He'd never had such big and lasting erections even after shooting his load and he'd never spurted out so much cum when he did climax.

Inside the bathroom Tina stepped into the shower. She turned it on as hot as she could bear letting the water cascade over her, hoping to wash away the memory of the last few hours.

She sobbed. Too little, too late; her tears flowing down her cheeks mingling with the water from the shower as the depth of her betrayal hit home. How could she have let this happen; was she so obsessed with sex now that anybody could fuck her, anytime, any place? Jim didn't deserve this, he was a loving, caring man and she desperately wanted children with him. But how could she when she was wantonly allowing herself to be fucked by other men.

The shower door opened behind her and as she spun around there was Sid holding his erect cock in his hand.

"No Sid, no," she cried out as he pushed her roughly against the shower wall. Pushing his knee in between her thighs he spread her legs and forced his big cock inside her.

"Oh my god," Tina shrieked as Sid thrust in. He mauled at her slippery breasts as he pounded her pussy again and again, lifting one of her legs up to give himself better access.

Tina wrapped her arms round his neck and hung on for dear life as he ravaged her, a look of maniacal rage on his face.

Sid felt his cum boiling in his balls and with a yell he came sending yet more of his sticky white cum deep inside her pussy. This time Tina didn't cum, she was too exhausted, too spent, too ravaged.

Her eyes were closed when she heard Sid exit the shower, dry himself, dress and leave the bedroom. When she finally came around, she also dried herself and dressed before leaving the room.

As she turned to walk down the corridor she glanced at the name plate on the room next door. Her mouth dropped open in horror as the name registered.

The Glendale Suite.

She hurried down the corridor, her mind in turmoil. She had to get outside as soon as possible. She had to think. She couldn't go back to her room just yet.

Slamming through an exit door she made it to a garden area which she knew had some seats. She collapsed onto one and caught her breath. After what seemed a lifetime but was actually only half an hour, she made her way back inside and up to her room. Creeping in she stripped and slipped into bed.

"Good night then?"

Her eyes flew open in alarm. Shit, Jim's awake!

"Yes fine thanks; how are you feeling now," she asked nervously hoping to deflect anymore of Jim's questions.

"I feel a lot better thanks. So, where have you been until now?" he asked casually.

"Just having a leisurely drink, it was very pleasant," she replied, her voice trembling. She was sure Jim knew. Why was he being so calm? Was the shit storm about to start?

"That's good, as long as you're all right," he said.

"Yeah, fine, now let's get some sleep," she answered turning onto her side away from him. She swallowed nervously, willing Jim to stop talking.

"You smell fresh," said Jim, "have you had a shower?"

"No, I've been outside to get some fresh air; maybe that's it," her voice was thin and squeaky. For the love of god Jim, shut up and go to sleep! It was all she could do not to scream the words out. Her guilt was palpable now, her stomach was in knots.

"Yeah, I suppose," Jim said as he rolled over. "Good night."

Chapter 13

The following morning Jim was feeling better although he'd only managed to nibble a bit of dry toast for his breakfast. As they stood at reception being checked out by Lucas, Sid appeared.

Tina shuddered as she felt his eyes on her.

"How you feeling today Jim," Sid asked, keeping an eye on Tina at the same time.

"Not too bad, a little weak but overall I think I'm fine now thanks Sid," Jim answered.

"Look, I'm pretty sure it wasn't the retreat to blame but as a sign of goodwill, I'm giving you these vouchers. They're for a long weekend here, all expenses paid," Sid said holding out the vouchers for Jim.

"Wow, that's great, extremely generous, isn't it Tina," Jim gushed in reply turning to Tina.

"Yeah great," she replied weakly, seeing the look on Sid's face.

"And also," Sid continued, "the golf club have rung me this morning obviously very concerned and have asked me to offer you, on their behalf, six months free membership starting with immediate effect."

"Oh my god! What? That's fantastic, isn't it?" Jim enthused, turning excitedly to Tina again. "Right, when can we book, when's your next weekend off Tina?" Jim said.

Tina caught the smirk on Sid's face.

Her stomach lurched.

* * * * * * *

Author's footnote

The nest episode for Tina will be a bit of a writing diversion for me taking me out of my comfort zone. It will be posted in the Lesbian section (and no, it isn't with Debbie Gibson!)

After that, Tina will return once more to Non Consent / Reluctance.

Thank you as always for all your kind support and comments (especially you, Vijayant. Your emails help keep me focused!)

TeamEquipe

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,446 Followers