Tina Carson Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina loved to dance but rarely got the chance as Jim wasn't bothered about it. So it came as a surprise to find that Sid was actually quite nimble on his feet. She began to let herself go as the enjoyment of the movement took hold.

Sid took her in his arms, her large breasts pressing into his chest. As his erection grew he grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her closer, pushing his bulging cock between her legs. He moved his face until they were dancing cheek to cheek and he inhaled her sweet perfume. She smelt divine. Tina for her part could smell his strong cologne and feeling heady from the drink seemed powerless to prevent her feelings of arousal growing.

Sid manoeuvred her to a darker, quieter part of the dance floor and as he continued to grind into her mound, brought a hand down onto her leg and under her dress and then eased it slowly up her inner thigh. Reaching her stocking top he touched her suspender strap and pulled at it. Tina felt it snap back but in the next instance felt his hand move onto her bare flesh.

She quivered when he pulled at her clip. The noise it made when it snapped back onto her flesh seemed so loud to her super charged senses. Surely other people on the dance floor would've heard it? The thought merely served to intensify her arousal. Her heart was pounding in her chest, her breathing becoming increasingly erratic.

The hand moved higher, Sid's finger tips lightly brushing against her soft smooth skin at the top of her thighs. She knew he would be feeling the goosebumps that seemed to have erupted down below. Her grip on his shoulders tightened. She couldn't breathe now as she waited for the inevitable to happen. She shifted the weight on her feet, opening her legs slightly to allow Sid freer access to her hot pussy.

"Oooooooo ..." she moaned softly as his fingers touched her briefly. She gripped his shoulders tighter. She knew her thong was sopping wet, she could feel it sticking to her pussy lips. As he withdrew his fingertips, Tina pushed down to find them, her pussy now desperate for relief. Sid duly obliged as he brought his hand once more to her pussy, rubbing her pussy lips through her wet thong.

"Uuuuhhhhhhh ..." Tina writhed in ecstasy, moving her hips, grinding down onto his finger as he pushed it into her pussy. As she looked up into his face, her eyes hooded with desire, he leaned down and kissed her on her full red lips and pushing his tongue into her mouth, found hers. She responded feverishly, kissing him back hard.

Sid broke the kiss, taking a quick look around to see if anyone had noticed him with Tina. Satisfied no-one was paying them any attention, he took her hand and led her off the dance floor, exiting through another door, unseen by anyone else in the restaurant.

Tina clung wantonly to his arm as he quickly led her upstairs and tugged her along a corridor. She tottered behind, struggling to walk in her 6" high heels before he stopped outside a door. Producing a key he opened the door and pulling Tina inside, closed and locked the door behind them.

Tina had no idea where they were, but even in her drunken state realised that she was once again alone with a man she detested who clearly wanted to fuck her. The problem was that this time she seemingly wanted him to!

Sid pushed her forcefully against the wall and stood back. Tina's chest was heaving as she breathed deeply.

As he looked at the woman before him, Sid was surprised to feel such a strong emotion of desire for her. He had never felt like this before. As a serial predator, he was used to lusting after attractive, bored women and despite his appearance he'd had his fair share of conquests. But Tina, well she was something else. Yes it was true she wasn't beautiful by any means but she had an attractiveness that coupled with her solid but curvaceous body just made her extremely fuckable.

As Sid stared at her, contemplating which part of her body he wanted to molest first, Tina took a quick glance around the room. It was the mirror image of her room. If only she'd known that she was currently in the room next door to the Glendale Suite where her husband lay ill in bed.

Realising Jim would probably be able to hear his wife being fucked in the next room; albeit unknowingly; had just made the possibility of this occasion more exciting for Sid.

It had happened before when he'd fucked Tina for the first time. Leaving the room on that occasion, he'd collided with Jim, who was searching for his wife. The thought that Jim must have heard them fucking without knowing it was his wife had given Sid such a perverse pleasure he was eager to experience that feeling again.

Sid, still undecided, looked longingly at Tina's breasts, her creamy white flesh now oozing over the top of her low cut dress, straining to escape. As his gaze descended he took in the curve of her waist to the flare of her hips and down to her glorious legs. And those heels ... his cock pulsed as his own breathing became shallower.

Tina, having a brief moment of clarity, shuddered as Sid raised his hands up to her breasts. "I really don't want to do this," she breathed huskily, her voice giving the lie to her words. Sid gave an evil smile but ignored her as he took a large, firm breast in each hand and softly caressed them, running his fingers around their shape before cupping them upwards. It was then he realised she wasn't wearing a bra.

He slipped a hand down onto the steep slope of her breasts, delving deep into her spectacular cleavage, mesmerised by the feeling of his fingers on her soft yet firm flesh. Tina stood, her eyes closed, still trembling as Sid fondled her boobs before he scooped them out of the top of her dress. Her nipples started to grow harder as Sid pushed her breasts together and then back again, all the time cupping and pulling, prodding and pushing, his fingers brushing against her swelling nubs as her arousal grew and grew.

Suddenly Sid stepped back. Tina was momentarily confused.

"Time for you to go to work on me," he said as he unfastened his trousers and pushed them down his scrawny legs. Tina looked horrified at the view in front of her. She could see Sid's boxers tenting at a quite ridiculous angle. He was delighted at her reaction, the look on her face was priceless. He couldn't wait to see what she would do when she saw his cock again. He pulled down his boxers and his massively long cock wobbled in front of Tina's face.

"Oh my god," Tina gasped as if seeing it properly for the first time, "it's enormous."

"Yes it is," he said smugly as he stroked his cock, the blood filling his veins as it came to it's full size. Sid was certainly well endowed. He'd measured it himself and knew it was 11" long and although it was only an average thickness he'd never had any complaints.

"Suck it," he commanded as he pushed it towards Tina's mouth. Although she didn't want to do this, surprisingly she found herself kneeling down and then bending forward before grasping Sid's cock in her left hand. As she stroked up and down his cock, Sid noticed which hand she was using. He smiled inwardly as he watched her hand that wore her wedding band and diamond engagement ring slide up and down his long shaft.

"Lick it," Sid commanded as he pushed his cock nearer her mouth. Tina stuck her tongue out and tentatively touched the top of his cock with the tip.

"I said lick it," Sid commanded more forcibly.

Tina leaned nearer and this time licked all round the head. His pre cum tasted slightly salty. It shocked her to think that the taste was not too unpleasant. She licked down his shaft and back up before she finally opened her lips and slid the bulbous head inside her mouth.

She sucked hard before she got more confident and started to ease a bit more of his length inside. When she came to the point where she couldn't take any more she withdrew before starting to bob her head up and down, just like she'd seen porn stars do in the DVD's she'd watched.

Sid was starting to enjoy this and began to thrust his hips. Being more forceful than he should have been he caused Tina to gag and she pulled his cock out, coughing and spluttering and gasping for air.

"Sorry," he said as he pulled Tina up to stand in front of him. He reached out with both hands to fondle her tits, running his hands over them, luxuriating in their shape and size before he moved his finger tips onto her exposed flesh where he prodded and pushed into her soft plump breasts. He loved the way they jiggled and swayed before his eyes when he did that. It was mesmerising.

Tina meanwhile was trying hard not to enjoy Sid's groping but her body was betraying her yet again. She liked nothing better then her breasts to be handled roughly and when this was combined with drink, she couldn't deny it. She knew she just needed to be fucked.

Grabbing an arm, Sid turned Tina around to face the wall and reaching under her dress pulled her thong down to her knees, leaving them there. He parted her firm round ass cheeks with one hand, roughly pushing his thumb up in between them and up into her pussy. Tina let out a little gasp as he began to thrust it in and out and it wasn't long before her juices were once more flowing freely.

To a voyeur, watching this scene unfold would have had them positively drooling over the way she was leaning against the wall with her curvy naked ass seductively sticking out and waiting to be filled. They would be getting excited when they noticed the way her high heel shoes stretched out her shapely, stocking clad legs. And they would have been stroking themselves stupid by the time they took in the sight of her massive tits jiggling and swaying as they dangled from her chest defying gravity. But not Sid. He was oblivious to the sight before him. All he wanted to see was his cock once more deep inside her succulent honey trap. Grabbing hold of his cock, Sid moved forward and guided the head up between the top of her legs, between her ass cheeks and pushed unceremoniously into her welcoming pussy.

"Ohhnngg ..." Tina groaned as she felt him slide in, her pussy lips parting albeit reluctantly. He pulled back out before pushing in further.

"Mmmmgggggg ..." Tina moaned as she felt his cock penetrate deeper. She looked back at him over her shoulder, a horrified look on her face, her mouth twisted in pain.

Sid grabbed hold of her hips as he pushed up, forcing more of his long cock inside her.

"Oh my god," Tina breathed as Sid began to energetically thrust in and out. She arched her back and threw back her head as Sid brought his hands up to her large breasts and squeezed hard.

Pulling out, Sid shuffled Tina over to the bed. Bending her over even lower he entered her again from behind but changed the angle of his thrusts causing Tina to almost cum as he caught her clit between his fingers.

By now, Tina was completely overwhelmed by the fucking Sid was giving her. Any thoughts about fidelity were long gone, she just didn't care, it was all about Sid and the hammering she was getting from his absurdly long cock. As Sid finally paused briefly to catch his breath, Tina again looked back over her shoulder at him, her eyes wide open, her face a picture of pleasurable pain.

"Don't stop, please don't stop," she moaned anxiously, her body squirming as she moved her hips back to meet his cock.

"I told you I'd have you begging me not to stop fucking you," Sid smiled triumphantly as he thrust deep inside her once more to bring a cry of ecstasy from her lips.

Chapter 12

In the Glendale Suite, Jim was enduring an uncomfortable night. He'd finally stopped being sick but now lay awake in bed. He had been asleep but it had been fitful at best and he was finding it difficult to relax due to the churning in his stomach. The sedative from the doctor had helped but not enough. He still felt dreadful.

As he lay there he became aware of noises coming from the room next door. As he strained to hear he finally realised that it was the sound of two people having sex.

Now that he knew what it was the sound seemed to be clearer and he could distinctly hear the grunts and groans from the woman and could hear the unmistakable sound of the man's balls slapping against the woman's ass cheeks.

Jim heard the woman begging the man not to stop and then cry out. Even in his feverish state, as he visualised the scene his hand instinctively went to his cock as it twitched.

* * *

Once more Sid pulled out of Tina's pussy. He lay her down on the bed and kneeling between her legs brought his cock up to her pussy lips. She gasped as he pushed in past the initial resistance. He was amazed that she was still fairly tight as he thrust his cock deep inside her. He pulled all the way out and then rammed it back in. He ground down as far as he could before pulling out. And then he did it again. And again.

"Ohng ... ohng ... ohng," Tina grunted loudly as she accepted his forceful and repeated entry.

Sid took hold of her shapely legs, spreading them wide as he slowly ran his hands over her sheer stockings from her 6" heel shoes up to her suspender belt. His wandering hands ended up either side of her pussy, almost framing his cock as it slid in and out of her sopping wet pussy. He held the pose for a moment or two before his hands moved back the way they had come. Back down her luscious thighs, along her curvaceous calves to end at the tip of her 6" heels. He repeated his action, again and again. He loved it. He loved everything about her legs. She was spectacular as she writhed about, impaled on the end of his massively long cock.

As he pounded into her, Tina's breasts moved rapidly in time to his violent thrusts. Sid, eventually tiring from running his hands up and down her legs, leant forward and capturing both in his hands squeezed hard. He swore he could feel her nipples pop.

"Uuunngg ..." shrieked Tina as she came to a massive orgasm.

* * *

Back in the Glendale Suite Jim continued to stroke his cock, fully aroused now by the sounds of the two people copulating next door. But as the unknown woman shrieked he began to pull at it even faster and harder.

* * *

Sid flipped Tina onto her knees and moved in behind her. As he entered her pussy his hands went down to grope her firm, dangling breasts. Lubricating one of his fingers with Tina's more than liberal juices, he pushed it into her little tight ring causing a sudden gasp from her.

Her head spun round, a look of shock on her face.

"What are you doing ..." she trailed off as Sid pushed his finger into her anal passage as far is would go at the same time as burying his cock up to his balls in her pussy.

"Oh my god," she moaned as Sid ignored her question and pushed another finger into her ass. As he pushed in and out, his other hand continued to fondle her boobs.

"Mmmm ... mmmm ... mmmm ... she groaned as she thrust backwards to meet his fingers. Sid pulled his cock from her pussy and brought it up to her ass hole. He pushed forward meeting incredible resistance.

"No, no, what are you doing," moaned Tina as Sid finally managed to breach the entrance. Pausing briefly he pushed again.

"Oh... oh ... oh my ... god ... oh ... no ... no ... it's too ... painful ... no," she grunted as Sid fed more of his long cock inside.

He finally had most of it in her ass and waited for her to become accustomed to his invasion before he drew back slowly, then pushed back in.

"Oohhnngg," wailed Tina as Sid built up a rhythm, his hands once more returning to grope her massive boobs.

* * *

Jim now could clearly hear the woman in the next room wailing with every thrust from her partner. God she's getting hammered he grinned to himself as his hand moved faster and faster on his cock.

* * *

Tina felt her orgasm building and when she came screaming, her body shuddered as wave after wave of orgasmic intensity crashed through her.

* * *

Back in the Glendale Suite, Jim came too squirting his sticky white cum into a tissue. That was fucking intense he thought and smiled; that woman has just had one hell of a fucking.

If only he'd known that he'd just masturbated whilst listening to his wife being fucked senseless by another man he might not have been so happy.

* * *

Sid lay on his side watching Tina. She had collapsed onto the bed. He watched the swell of her ample chest rise and fall with every breath as she recovered. Her eyes were closed and she looked lovely.

He felt his cock pulse.

He leaned over and took one of Tina's nipples in his mouth and sucked on it gently.

Her eyes opened.

"No; no more please," she pleaded.

Sid continued, a hand reaching out and softly squeezing her large breast.

Tina lay there unable to move. She'd really had enough, her pussy and her ass were sore from Sid's pummelling. But she felt her pussy respond as Sid licked around her rapidly growing nipple.

He too felt the almost imperceptible movement of her hips as her pussy responded to the arousal of her breasts. He smiled to himself as he slid a hand onto her mound. She groaned as her legs instantly opened wide as her body betrayed her yet again.

Sid stroked his cock hard before rolling on top of Tina. As he moved up her body his cock slipped inside her wet pussy, her copious juices mixing with cum leaking out of her ass.

"Ooohhhmmm ..." Tina's breath expelled forcefully on feeling Sid's large erection enter her again.

Sid took a breast in his hand and played with it as he flexed his hips back and forth, taking his time in feeding his 11" cock inside her. He was slower this time as he rocked back before sliding forward smoothly. He reached for her lips and kissed her passionately, sliding his tongue inside her mouth where it found a willing recipient. Long and laboured they ground their bodies together seeking mutual enjoyment from the moment.

Tina's arms closed round his neck as she kissed him back with equal passion, their lips mashing together, her 6" heel stilettos raking his back when she wrapped her legs around his body, marking him as hers.

They moved together, locked in their loving embrace for a long time, continuing to kiss until she could feel a change in her body. Sid had dropped into a steady fulfilling rhythm, his cock sliding effortlessly in and out of her sopping wet pussy. It felt so good. She knew she was desperate to cum now and thrust down hoping to catch her clit on his cock. There had been a shift in their sex. And it wasn't right. Sid was making love to her and it was almost like she read his mind as she suddenly cried out.

"Fuck me Sid ... please ... just fuck me!"

* * *

In the adjoining room, Jim lay wide awake as he waited for his wife to return from her evening meal. He'd heard the couple in the room next door having what seemed like to him wild sex and following a period of quiet was amazed when he heard the familiar grunting sounds of a woman being fucked.

The guy's a machine, he smiled to himself.

As she cried out, he clearly heard the name, Sid.

As it fleetingly crossed his mind that Sid was Sid Jenkins, he instantly dismissed it. It couldn't possibly be Sid, he was downstairs with Tina, there must be a guest staying at the hotel with the same name.

His hand dropped onto his cock once more, pre cum already leaking from the head. In his semi delirious state he fantasied that it was Tina being fucked, although he knew it couldn't possibly be her. He heard a cry ring out from the room next door. For one thing she doesn't scream like that when she comes he mused.

* * *

As Jim was masturbating, Tina had made Sid sit up from her. As he leaned over her he lifted her legs over his shoulders and forcibly fucked her again, pounding down deep inside, his cock hammering at her cervix until she came to her screaming climax.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," she yelled out as her orgasm exploded inside sending wave after wave of unbearable pleasure coursing through her body. At that moment, Sid came too, flooding her pussy with his cum. It seemed to be never ending. Tina could feel each forceful spurt as he ejaculated his sperm deep inside her to begin it's journey down to her fertile womb.