All Comments on 'Tina Gets a Work Out'

by VictorCharlie

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nah

not this time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Finally some hot wife stories that most of us love here.So tired of Burn the Bitch stories that only a few like.Thanks for a good hot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
yea

I can see by the score that most people love this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
# 1

More gay cuckold shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Maybe someday

this will rise to the level of just being stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@ anonymous great story

Yes, so many people like this. That's why this kind of story gets such high scores. Everyone hates BTB stories, that's why they have such low scores. What a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"I dropped to my knees thrust my mouth against her clit hungrily lapping it up. "Well I guess we've established you aren't made" she giggled."

She also established that her husband is a cucky submissive punk boy who loves eating another man's cum out of her pussy. She's been fucking around for months, never told the husband, shows no remorse, and in fact flaunts her adultery in the pussy boy's face. Yeah, that's a real respectful loving wife, and a mutually caring honest marriage relationship. Once she's through using the drone husband for financial and parenting support she'll be able to dump him permanently for Silvano, or whoever else she happens to be fucking on the side.

Ah, but we know the wife is just a stand-in, a vehicle, a conduit for the cum you can't wait to suck directly from the source. And of course it won't be long before you've actually cut the wife out of the relationship. What do you think Silvano's pat on the shoulder signifies?

A really well done gay awakening story. But you should man up and tell the rest of his coming out of the closet story. Wow, that will be so hot when the wife walks in and finds the exact same sexual positions, with Silvano fucking her queer husband in the ass. I bet that will really turn her on, just like it did darling hubby. The only suspense left is, will the wife suck Silvano's cum out of her hubby's ass?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@ great story

Yeah,right anon. That's why you felt compelled to point it out. Do you really believe your own bull? Speak for yourself, you're not having doubts are you?

Don't need to read this, comments said it all and the low scores on this authors stories is a dead giveaway, how well he's doing in this category. Said anon is blowing steam out of his ass. Normal for his type of reader in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Huh?

You see your wife fucking someone else and what you notice is how fit she's become from all her workouts?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So she takes fantasy to reality?

With no discussions with her husband, she turns him into a cuckold right in front of his face? And you want us to believe that he's okay with that new reality? He's okay with being demeaned, degraded and humiliated? He's okay with another man possibly making his wife pregnant or giving her some nasty disease? And tell me one thing that's sexy about watching a better man pound your wife's cheating cunt? A thoroughly disgusting idea. Does her husband not have an ounce of pride or self respect? Ugly story of cheating and abuse.

No stars because negative stars are not available - yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I dont give 5's

I don't give5's to short stories. But it was worth the 4. Nothing degrading or demeaning said. Not bad at all.

redrebel70redrebel70about 7 years ago
Love it!

That exact scenario is a huge fantasy of mine. I dream of finding my wife at the gym with a hot stud!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Just another

Just another married pussy. How can you only marry the.pussy? What happens to the rest of the woman? That is one one the more inane lines in literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another crappy drivel about a putrid cunt and an retarded cum gargling cuck

This one was bad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous