All Comments on 'Tiny Tina's Trials Pt. 01'

by xxchillxx

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
I love black cock

Great story, hot and wet. I so love black cock and love having my husband feeding his friends big black cocks into all of my holes. I love it xoxoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice

continue story she becomes a forensic tax lawyer and him an all pro football player

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Organism??

Spell check, please! It's "orgasm", not "organism".

69nostrings69nostringsover 6 years ago
Great Story

I wish I was you - what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wating on Ch. 2

Great Start When is Chapter 2 going to be posted?

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 6 years ago
Do You Even Know Any Black People?

If the author is going to write black characters, perhaps he should spend some time conversing with them. Even poor blacks don’t speak in this manner. It’s akin to an Indian saying 'how!'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ok

Does he have to speak that way, or do all black people speak that way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ha

Tyrone is so funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Racist bullshit

Pathetic....I suggest you look up the literal definition of thug.....it's not remotely American, unless you use the urbAn dictionary...yes, you are racist if you worry about being seen with black people....How could he be solo bad and the only black family in town? What pathetic excuse for talking did you have him doing? He's star high school football player in an all white school...he speaks just like you....And she gets raped on the school bus, left alone on it where? Sad racist story...And no, a virgin would not like it that quick with a supposed fake ass 10" plus dick...

2CJs2CJsover 5 years ago
Why

Have you never spoken to a black person? Why does Tyrone speak like a slave? I couldn't even read the story because he annoyed tf out of me. Please either go meet some black people, or stop writing racist stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
10/10

Awesome. I fingered myself into a coma lol. Tyrone is the kind if black guy I wish would have bred me when I was a teen. These people talking about racism dont care about fantasy, which is what this is. Life os becoming full bevause que beed to appropriate everything. this was hot as hell, and I commend you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wtf

White people love to give characters this racist, stereotypic dialect like everyone black speaks like that

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
Bus Sex

I walked to school but in the City where I live theres Public Transportation and I been on plenty Buses where boyfriends was kissing on me or feeling me up before we got to where we was going or just sitting there making out hard like. Had Sex in School and in the back of School a few times with the older boys and some the Sports guys I dated or just went with from time to time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous