Tis the Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm?"

"You know that stuff you like? Hyper and Futanari and everything like that?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you... sketch me? As your fantasy?" Crystal glanced up, almost afraid of the answer. She had asked Nicole a similar question in high school, for her to describe her ideal partner. The response had been as detailed as possible, of exactly the kind of fantasies Crystal knew about. Nicole had made it fully apparent that she wouldn't change the smaller teen's personality no matter what. That was all she had to hear.

"What brought this on, hmm?" Nicole inquired with an intrigued brow.

"Maybe you've rubbed off on me?" Crystal teased.

"Then why don't I draw us both? One for you and one for me?" The artist in training offered, lips tilting in a mocking half-smirk.

"That sounds great," Crystal said, leaning up to peck her lover's cheek, sighing against her soft skin and inhaling her comforting scent. They stayed like that for minutes longer, their bodies tight against one another. Crystal's head laid on the artist's pillow-like chest, while Nicole's fingers idly stroked and played with her smaller bust. The smaller girl's leg was draped over her roommate's, naked pussy pressed close to her hip.

Nicole, then, got up and sat at her small desk with a sketch pad in front of her. Not one to stand around without anything to do, Crystal busied herself in their small kitchen. The dorms were closer to small apartments, something that made their college far from cheap - they both, thankfully, had families willing and able to support them - but also that much more desirable. Especially for young couples wanting to try living together.

They were one such couple. Countless nights had been spent in the other's company, first from simple sleepovers when they were in their early teens, then to whole weekends and even vacations together. But they hadn't spent months at a time with each other until college. Crystal wondered if they already looked married with their dynamic.

Crystal stayed inside most days outside of class, usually keeping everything tidy and prepping dinner. Then Nicole would come home from her part-time job to a loving girlfriend, who always had a kiss waiting for her, and they'd bask in each other's company. Or, as the case was at that moment, Nicole would work on a piece while Crystal wrote or made dinner. It was a typical relationship of husband and wife, except they were both the wife.

"Hey, Nicole?" Crystal called from the kitchen, not looking up from the fluent slice of her knife through carrot, "Which one of us would be the husband and who'd be the wife?"

Nicole guffawed at the question, "You'd be the husband, honey!"

"What?!" Crystal paused to stare at her lover in shock.

"Well, in my fantasies you are. I can just see you with a huge dick, y'know? While I'm your dominant breeding bitch," Nicole teased, looking back and tracing a phallic shape at the supposed 'husband' of the pair.

"You're joking?"

"Nope," Nicole chirped, returning to her sketching, "I'd love nothing more than to be full to the brim with your baby batter." She added with a lick of her lips, eyes devouring the shape of her girlfriend as it took form on her page, only much different to the Crystal who stood only a few feet behind her. Nicole felt her pussy burn at the thought of her petite pet sporting a cock easily twice as big as her.

Crystal merely shook her head and returned to her careful cutting. She couldn't deny that the image of her girlfriend's trim belly sticking out like she had a beach ball inside of it was enticing, but it would never happen. Still, she could dream.

A few hours later and they settled into their bed, stomachs full of a hearty soup. They quickly wrapped themselves around each other, limbs entwined and faces close, blocking out any cold that might slither inside. Their minds slowly wandered into the den of sleep. Crystal smiled softly in her dreams as she imagined Nicole's fantasies coming to life.

The next morning, after Nicole had left for work with the lingering feel of Crystal's lips on her own, Crystal set her big gift into motion. She didn't have any mandatory classes to attend leading up to the holidays, as such the teen was able to go out and find a painter that Nicole had told her about. They were a local artist, not very well known, but excellent nonetheless. And responsible for some of the fetishistic novice's favourite pieces online.

Now they would paint something especially for her on a physical canvas. Crystal entered their studio, having set up an impromptu meeting yesterday, and found herself bewildered when she stepped inside. The floor was covered in a messy sheet, itself coated in splotches of paint, with several stands set up. At the far end of the apartment, she saw a computer set up with a man seated before them. Crystal squinted slightly and recognised the sight of a massive penis being drawn.

"Hello?" Crystal called, snickering under her breath when the man jerked in shock and turned to face her.

"Oh, shit! What time is it? Uh... crap, sorry, I got, um... invested," the artist hastily shut off his monitor.

"Uh, you do know I'm here for that reason, right?" Crystal frowned, wondering if she was in the right place. She, then, remembered that Nicole had said only the most eccentric people make great artists.

"Yeah... yes, of course. Sorry, I'm not used to company in my studio," he explained and walked over, "Name's Miles." He had a shaggy head of red hair, several locks of it falling over his stylish glasses without a care, and a scrawny build. The artist was tall, though, standing head and shoulders above Crystal. There was nothing intimidating about him, except the analytical gaze that ran across her body. It felt almost invasive, like he was peering through her clothes to look at her body.

"Crystal," she extended her hand and shook his, then reached into her bag, retrieving Nicole's sketches while she ignored his eyes, "These are what I mentioned in the messages."

"Ah! Right, I almost forgot. May I?" Miles didn't wait for a response and took the paper from her to look them over, "You've got a future, Crystal."

"My girlfriend drew them actually," Crystal amended, but smiled softly at the compliment to her partner.

"Oh? Well, impressive nonetheless. Which one do you want me to paint?" Miles grinned down at the drawings with clear interest.

Crystal pointed to the sketch of herself, "That one. And I want it as realistic as possible."

"Got a profile of yourself?" Miles asked, immediately noticing that the sketch, despite its insane proportions, was of Crystal. She handed him a small picture.

"Can you paint it on this? It's supposed to be super old and 'cursed'," Crystal added, presenting him with the canvas.

"No problem. Cursed, eh? Wonder what this curse could be?" Miles mused.

"Apparently, you can't paint on it. Nothing stays, supposedly. Some even say the creations come to life," Crystal revealed, recalling her conversation with the old woman who sold it to her, "But they're just myths."

"And what if this comes to life?" Miles asked, eyes burning with intrigue and desire, "What if this version of you came to life?"

"That'd make this the best Christmas Nicole's ever had," Crystal laughed, slightly unnerved by his intensity, "I'll leave you to it, then. Have it done by Christmas Eve, please?"

"Of course," Miles exhaled, tossing one of his untouched canvases aside to replace it with the antique, "If this canvas is truly cursed, then I might even wave your payment just to keep it."

"Cool, bye," Crystal said and fled from the studio. She didn't like being around someone who seemed like he could see into her very soul. It sent a shudder down her spine just to recall how intrusive he had felt. She gave a silent prayer that Nicole would never become that way.

-Christmas Eve-

Crystal writhed in her bounds as Nicole trailed her way down the teen's body. Lips pressed into, and caressed, her supple flesh. They lingered for a moment to leave a slight mark, then moved on until a path of red lipstick led to her sweetest depths. Metal chains rattled as Crystal tried, futilely, to urge her lover to end her suffering.

Leather cuffs bound the small girl's wrists to the bedframe. Her legs were spread wide and bent at her knees to press her heels against her shapely ass, tight strips of latex preventing her from moving. Rings of rope ran around her chest, bolstering her cute bust for Nicole's enjoyment. A red, apple shaped gag was tied around her mouth to prevent any words from escaping.

Nicole was crouched low in front of her toy's shimmering snatch. Moisture glistened in the soft lamp light, while a slight dampness puddled on the sheets below as her lust overflowed. The dominant teen brushed her hands along Crystal's thighs, raking her nails lightly across them, but refused to near the sensual treasure. Its wanton scent filled her nostrils and tried to lure her in, but she remained mere inches away.

"No cumming, Pet," Nicole cooed, her words breezing against the quivering lips, "We can have all the fun we want tomorrow, until then you're going to be my plaything."

Crystal moaned and attempted to thrust herself against her mistress. She failed, of course. Nicole grinned and gently, as if she were touching a priceless piece of art, ran a finger between the budding writer's lustful lips. It brought out a lewd groan from above, that soon turned into a desperate whine. The dominant teen smirked and straddled Crystal's stomach, looking down at her. Nicole looked incredible with her hair tied back and her upper body girded only by a skimpy corset. Her breasts were on full display for Crystal to visually devour.

"Hmm," Nicole leaned down until her breasts squashed against her girl's smaller pair, "I think I know a better gag for right now," she enticed and removed Crystal's gag, only to quell any words with her lips. A dual moan reverberated through their chests. Their tits ground into one another, sending sparks through them as nipples collided. Sight was lost in favour of indulging in their other senses.

Touch came to Crystal in the form of soft lips, a lithe tongue and the supplest set of breasts against her own. She could taste Nicole clearly and hear her groans as their excitement built higher and higher. Fragrance swirled around her, a mixture of both her naked desire and Nicole's own naturally delicious musk. It all only made her crave more.

The same held true for Nicole. She could feel her distinctly, smell her, hear her... everything else was drowned out by Crystal, who's mouth sought hungrily to express her desire as clear as possible. The softly howling winds outside were inaudible against the submissive teen's lustful moans. Her hips bucked against the air, hoping to entice Nicole. It wouldn't be that easy. A painter must be patient, and Nicole was no exception.

An abrupt series of knocks jolted the two. Nicole raised her head to look at the door and pouted, an annoyed frown setting on her face, "Who is it?" She called, barely hiding her aggravation.

"Isn't this where Crystal lives? I've got a package for her!" The bound teen recognised that voice. About time, she thought. Crystal had gone to Mile's studio earlier, but got no response. At least he remembered eventually.

"That's your present. It's a little early, and uh... well, I can't stop you, so feel free to go get it, sweetheart," Crystal said, gently tugging on her restraints.

"Oh?" Nicole grinned excitedly and got up to pull on a nearby robe, hiding her perky breasts from Crystal's gaze, "Must be something special to get it delivered on Christmas Eve."

"I think you'll like it," Crystal smiled, then glanced down at her naked-self, "Uh, could you cover me please?"

"Fine," Nicole sighed and threw their discarded sheets over her pet, then moved over to the door. She pulled it open to see an unfamiliar, scratchy face that looked like it hadn't seen sleep in days. The person didn't linger for long and simply handed a canvas to Nicole, said goodbye, before rushing down the dorm hall, "Can't blame him." She murmured and shut the door, shedding her robe in the process.

"Well?" Crystal urged, eager to witness her girlfriend's reaction.

"Hold your horses, babe. These things should be savoured," Nicole admonished. She laid the canvas against a wall and stepped back to properly view it. A stunned look crossed her face, before it turned to one of elation, "Crystal." She shook her head and took in the masterful artistry before her, though it was a piece that no art gallery would even entertain the idea of showing.

It was a portrait of Crystal. One crafted with near photorealism, recreating the petite teen's face perfectly, until it came to below her shoulders. There it entered the uncanny valley. Sizes that no human could possess, even in theory, were painted with the same care as her face despite how absurd they were. And Crystal, much like the real person behind Nicole, was naked as the day she was born. Her every aspect was just as Nicole had dreamed.

"You like?" Crystal asked, her voice causing Nicole to jump slightly. It almost seemed like the picture had spoken with how realistic it appeared.

"Huh? Uh, yeah. Yeah, of course I do!" Nicole turned fully to face her lover and strode over to the still bound teen, tossed aside the sheets, then straddled her once more, smiling jubilantly down at her, "Since I got my present early, maybe it's time I give you yours."

"Yes please, Mistress," Crystal breathed, feeling her pussy moisten in excitement. That husky tone never failed to incite her desire, not to mention the promise it carried. Her tall, artistic, beautiful girlfriend crawled over to the side of their bed and leaned down. Plastic bags rustled as she searched. It ended, and she came back up, brandishing a wrapped box. Nicole unlatched Crystal's arms and gave her the present.

"It's more for me, but I think you'll get a kick out of it," Nicole said as Crystal tore into the festive wrapping. The box was large, easily as long as her arm, and bulky.

"Okay..." Crystal murmured, trying to figure out what it was that Nicole had given her. The mystery was shed along with the paper, revealing a box that contained a lifelike phallus, complete with two orbs and veins. She saw a series of straps and that it was double-ended. Crystal frowned and looked at Nicole, "Isn't this something you'd get yourself?"

"Normally," Nicole agreed and pushed the box aside, leaning in until she was directly in front of Crystal, "But I figured you might like a taste. And, just because you'll wear the balls for a bit, doesn't mean you won't be my darling little pet anymore." She kissed Crystal, eyes blazing ferociously, encasing her words in fire and undeniability.

"Well, if you're sure..."

"Worst case scenario, I'll get you something else and use that for myself. Either way, you're going to love it," Nicole promised, receiving and uncertain nod in return, "That's the spirit, no," she handed her the box again, "Suit up. I wanna see how it looks." The submissive teen arched an eyebrow and glanced down at her legs, which were still fastened tightly.

"Sorry."

A few minutes later and Crystal had fastened the strap-on. She had plenty of practise with preparing Nicole, but the weight felt so awkward on her hips, not to say anything of the sheer size. It was easily bigger than anything Nicole owned, and she was amazed that it was a 'cumming' model. The box had a decently sized bottle of fake semen inside as well.

"Alright... how do I look?" Crystal inquired, blushing fiercely as Nicole turned around to face her. It had been a long time since she felt any form of nerves with sex, at least when it involved Nicole, but this felt so weird to her. She would always be the one lying in wait, always there to watch her lover walk in with a big, fake cock flapping about with her sexy saunter. Now the shoe was on the other foot, so to speak.

"You look great," Nicole complimented, eying her girl with a critical eye, the same eye that she used when judging a model for a painting. And, without a shadow of a doubt, she loved what she saw. The fact that Crystal was half-turned away from her, with a leg raised slightly to hide the strap-on, and had a fierce blush, made the image almost perfect. She quickly grabbed her phone and snapped a picture.

"Hey!" Crystal shouted indignantly.

"Sorry, but I don't want to waste time drawing you like that right now. I want to show you what that puppy can do," Nicole's grin spread from ear to ear as she walked forward and slid to her knees with the grace of a dancer, eyes always on Crystal's, whose watched with rapt attention at the unusual sight. She was always the one kneeling, never the other way around. Unless she was sick, or her feet ached. However, she felt neither of those and still Nicole was the one below.

Yet there was no mistaking who was in control. Nicole eyes held the presently cock endowed teen's hostage as she reached up, hands roaming across the supple sinew of Crystal's legs, until she grasped the heavy, plastic appendage. Instantly, Crystal realised what made it so impressive. The moment it was grabbed, the other, smaller end vibrated softly inside of her. It wasn't enough to give her a shock or draw a moan, but she sighed pleasantly.

"How much did this thing cost?" Crystal asked, then moaned as her lover's hands moved up its length, a sharp rise in vibration followed when she reached the appropriately purple coloured tip.

"Doesn't matter," Nicole decided, inwardly thinking that it had better be worth all that overtime she pulled the last few weeks, "Did you fill up the balls?"

"What? Oh, uh... it said they were already pre-filled," Crystal answered, coming from her slowly building stupor of pleasure. The vibrating end seemed perfect for her pussy, the tremors rocking against her g-spot. Did she get this custom made? Crystal wondered and caught a knowing smirk from her girlfriend, confirming her suspicion. An embarrassed smile graced the temporarily endowed teen's face.

"Good, because I've always liked the idea of a cum shower," Nicole giggled, her other hand reaching up to join its sister. Crystal's moans rose sharply in time with the increased vibrations, "Even if it's fake, it's the thought that counts."

"Yeah," Crystal groaned, unconsciously thrusting her hips to derive more pleasure.

"You like? Then check this out," Nicole breathed, then leaned down to the faux dick and engulfed it in her mouth. Through an intricate series of pressure sensors, the expensive member recognised the added pleasure this should bring and imparted it upon Crystal. Her pussy was already an easily excitable mess, but this quickly brought her to brink.

"Fuck, this is... Nicole, I love you," Crystal panted, feeling thick rivers of her juices leak from her snatch. They ran down her legs in a torrent of pleasure, her scent filling the air. Nicole moaned around the present, the undulations of her throat translating to Crystal's edged cunny. She looked up and winked, then pushed forward. The toy bent as it came to her throat, sliding down into its tight embrace.

Crystal's hands flew to her lover's head as her muscles locked up. It was simply too much, too fast. Her head flew back, and her mouth fell open to release a voracious shout. Pleasure exploded from within her. She felt her pussy clamp around the vibrator so tight that it stuttered for a moment, then resumed with renewed vigour, as if angry that it missed a single second. Crystal's juices flew from her tormented snatch.

The strap-on, likewise, sent a streak of fluid forth. Its inner machinations understood the signs of Crystal's climax, as specified by Nicole to the maker, and began its own 'climax'. Nicole pulled away before the initial stream could blast her, just in time for it to baste her visage in a stunningly realistic cum lube. The balls were still mostly full, however, and another burst came forth. It would continue until Crystal's orgasm ended.