Tis the Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is fucking insane!" Crystal moaned as her body clenched in its fourth climax of that morning, pussy somehow squirting despite being so thinly distended. She didn't feel dehydrated or exhausted in the slightest, regardless of her previous record of three climaxes before losing motor functions. Her every orgasm was a devastating explosion of pleasure within her prior to this day, but now they each felt like nuclear bombs.

"Oh god, Crystal," Nicole panted heavily, reaching up to touch her girlfriend, only meeting the cock as it continued to push through their bodies, "I, ah, I've fucking dreamed of this. Being fucked by a dick bigger than me. You weren't here, though," she continued, breathless, hands stroking the sheathed cock unbidden, "But it just makes this better. So much better."

"I know," Crystal gasped as her sight was filled with her cock-stuffed abdomen. She couldn't conjure any further words, losing herself to a massive influx of ecstasy as the hyper sized dick throbbed powerfully, and simply wrapped her arms around it. Every nerve-ending inside her pussy crackled with sensation, the tightknit ring at her opening akin to an overloaded generator. Her clit mashed against the prick from its sheer enormity. The veins alone were bigger than Nicole's largest toys.

Inexorably, the cock continued to stretch their stomachs. Nicole was long since dwarfed by the mass sheathed in her womb, despite the feet of dick still left in the open. Her belly was inside Crystal, wrapped so tight around the monumental penis that her skin was like thin latex, allowing her to feel her lover's warmth. The way Crystal's hands incidentally massaged her flesh - Nicole knew it wasn't for her benefit, it was for the hyper Crystal - felt like her pussy was being lovingly teased.

Nicole knew that it was because her nerves were somehow made to permeate her skin. The knowledge seemed to come from the aether of her mind, which couldn't focus on much else beyond the blissful sensations that saturated her entire being, brought about by the same mysticism that kept her from being torn apart. Nicole didn't care in the slightest.

Her pussy rippled lustfully every second. All it took was a slight throb for her to cum again. Just the feel of touching her skin prolonged her ceaseless string of orgasms. They seemed to bleed into one another, fading only to resurge just as strong. Nicole, then, felt something press against her ass and feet. She glanced back to see that every foot was inside of her.

"Fuck me..." Nicole rasped, before the realisation sent her spiralling into ecstasy's embrace. It was impossible for its hold to be broken, no longer allowing any thought to filter through her mind. Even the fact that Crystal was somehow behind and ahead of her was lost. She no longer had to think to exist. She had ascended to become a being of pleasure incarnate.

"If that is your wish," the former portrait intoned and reared back, pulling a near-delirious moan from the two teens. It, then, shot forth like a bullet to impale both girls on all ten feet. Crystal yelled in blatant ecstasy, while Nicole merely grunted in her nigh unconscious state. Their bodies couldn't be harmed, only pleasured, but that said nothing for their mental fortitude. It was impressive that they were aware enough to express their pleasure.

But that wouldn't last for much longer. The hyper endowed Crystal once again withdrew over a foot, pushing its comparatively slender ass - though it was still far fuller than almost any normal human's - out, before slamming forward like a piston. Its balls scraped along the floor, their already vast expanse swelling further as the sensations urged her to produce gallons upon gallons of cum, while its crotch slapped against Nicole's curvaceous cheeks. The shape its cock retreated slightly, before rising to full glory once more.

Crystal's eyes were barely able to focus. They bounced with every thrust and rolled with every mind-numbing surge in pleasure. She didn't care, though. Her body rocked back and forth as that hulking mass of cock pushed to and fro, shrinking and extending every second. Despite being burdened with so much size, the portrait clearly wasn't concerned by them. It was just as fast Nicole when she used a 'puny' fourteen-inch dildo.

Any attempt at speech became a gargled mess of sounds. Her mouth refused to fully shut. Drool leaked down the sides of her face, while her completely stuffed snatch gushed with a continuous torrent of her juices. The bed sheets were suffused in her cum, its scent pervading the entire apartment.

The thrusts sped up spontaneously. A series of rapid cluster bombs detonated within Crystal in response, her mind cresting the final peak to cloud nine where Nicole also resided. Her eyes rolled back into her head, going lifeless as her brain shut down all activity not necessary to prolong her pleasure. Only a silly smirk betrayed any sign of higher cognition.

Crystal's hyper doppelganger grunted with each of its voracious thrusts. Its balls burgeoned further, devouring the floorspace until they brushed against the bedroom walls, gurgling as thick semen churned within. The veins along its shaft pulsated wildly, their off-tempo tremors turning her long, powerful thrusts to short jerks. The duplicate threw its head back in a silent shout as its cock almost doubled in girth.

Neither of the teens reacted to the change. They noticed, all too clearly, that their impossibly overextended bodies were stretched even further, but their bodies simply couldn't respond. All it did was enhance their already all-consuming ecstasy. Even the deluge of jizz that turned Crystal's cock-shaped abdomen into a ball gained no answer. Their faces were locked into expressions of bliss; eyes half-rolled, mouths hung open and tongues lolling out, and lines of drool ran down their necks.

They felt it all, however. Nicole felt it as cum raced up every inch inside of her, the path blazing across her nerves. Crystal, then, felt the brunt of it as her belly rounded into a massive semi-sphere of cum. If even a single thought could enter her mind, she would have cum from the very knowledge that it was Nicole's womb that was inflating with semen and turning her middle into the cum balloon Nicole adored. Crystal still came as her body swelled.

The doppelganger's balls clenched tight. They shrank with every release, gradually revealing the floor below, piling their extreme prolificacy into the teens before them. Crystal's belly soon threatened to swallow her whole, and still it expanded. She only stared blankly up at the ceiling, even as her flesh ate into the view.

A full minute passed before the titanic flood passed. It was fortunate that the hyper Crystal came like a fire hydrant, otherwise its release would have taken hours, possibly a day. Every spurt was enough to fill a small barrel. By the time they dwindled to mere dribbles, there was enough to fill a large bathtub.

And yet it was far from done. The hyper endowed portrait pulled out from Crystal's gaped cunt, which quickly returned to its cute state. Nicole's cum inflated womb soon followed, flowing back out like the liquid that stuffed it to the point of bursting. The artist was lifted atop her belly as it returned its proper place.

"Wake up," the painting said. Nicole, instantly, came back to consciousness and looked around.

"What...? Oh, fuck yeah!" Nicole squealed, beaming with ecstatic joy when she looked down to find herself perched on a waterbed made from her own body. She could feel it churn inside herself, "You're still hard..." Nicole mused and shook her hips, "Don't tell me you're done?" She teased, looking back at her wet dream come to life.

"Far from it," was the answer and she felt hands grab her sides. They, then, began to slide her back and forth, almost as if she was a fleshlight.

"Yeah..." Nicole moaned as her mind gradually succumbed to the sensations once more.

"What's going on?" Crystal groaned as she came to. The ground beneath her rocked wildly, squeaking with each tremor. Moans came from her side. She forced herself upright, only to encounter a wall of softness. It felt like a vastly oversized water balloon, though the contents felt too thick for such a thing. And the casing was wrong also.

"Nicole?" Crystal mumbled as her mind fully returned to consciousness. Her memories came rushing back, turning her eyes wide as she finally recognised what this 'wall' was.

"You're awake," her voice said, bringing her attention away from the expanse of flesh to her side. There, Crystal saw her reality-bending counterpart and a bouncing figure, one that was attached to the barricade.

"Oh my god, Nicole," Crystal gasped. Her girlfriend's head was turned to the side, face a mask of absolute joy, and her hands and legs were forced to press into her room dominating abdomen. Despite the insanity, which began to seem like too gentle a word, Crystal felt her pussy flush with heat at the sight, "How much did you cum in her?"

"This," her hyper portrait grunted as that wall suddenly grew bigger, "Is my fourth."

"This shouldn't be hot," Crystal murmured, hands moving to her wanton cunny. After the immense penetration from earlier, it eagerly engulfed her fists, "But... fuck me, it's so good."

"Next is the cum bath," the painting moaned, "Then you know what's next." Crystal looked at her, eyes flaring with understanding and lust, then nodded as she masturbated furiously.

"Don't ignore me when you cum on her," Crystal panted, rapidly working to a climax, "I have to see it for myself."

"Gladly."

Magic was an unfathomable thing. Nicole, despite having forced Crystal to flee the room for fear of being crushed, was somehow fitted through the bedroom door and brought into the bathroom. Once there, her womb shrank rapidly, losing inches with every second, until it only resembled a full-term triplet pregnant stomach. She came back to reality at the same time.

"Babe," Nicole moaned and pulled Crystal in for the hungriest kiss of her life, "I don't know how you did this, or if you didn't know about it, or whatever... this is the best Christmas present ever."

"It's only gonna get better," Crystal teased.

"How?" Nicole demanded, though her dominance faltered when she took a step and felt the bounce in her stomach, "Oh, wow... this feels great." She cooed, cradling her belly.

"Come on, I think you'll like what's next," Crystal said and pulled her into the bathtub. It was cramped with the both of them, and Nicole's cum baby, but they gladly came close together and made out. The hulking mass of cock aimed at them was almost lost in their make-out session.

The next release came without warning. Nicole had leaned back with Crystal above her, the smaller teen suckling on her nipples while she massaged the artist's gravid middle, when the first blast rained upon them. They came apart in elated shock as semen gushed forth. It coated them in an instant, also pooling at the base. Another burst was followed by another, then another, then another.

Before long, the teenage couple were barely more than human shaped puddles of cum. Nicole was up to her chest in semen, while Crystal could almost submerge her chin in the musky, viscous fluid. The flood finally ended when the tub threatened to overflow. The lovers relaxed into the debauched bath, sighing as it run across their skin.

"Why does this feel so nice?" Crystal pondered aloud.

"Don't know, hmm, don't care," Nicole breathed, idly studying the consistency and committing it to memory. The viscosity could be useful for a painting or two.

Crystal glanced to the doorway and noticed an exact replica of herself. It wasn't the hyper variant from before, but a perfect duplicate. The only difference was that it wasn't covered in semen.

"Nicole's wishes are fulfilled. All that's left is yours, Crystal," it said, smiling warmly.

"How will I do anything? You had magic. There's so way I could move around, let alone..." Crystal trailed off, glancing at Nicole, whose eyes shot between the two in shock. If not for the jizz bath, there'd be no distinguishing them.

"Magic is limitless," the doppelganger stated, "You will be fine." With those final words, it grew transparent, then vanished from sight.

"Crystal, what was she talking about?" Nicole inquired, turning to regard her lover with an arched eyebrow.

"I, uh... oh, fuck!" Crystal gasped, clutching at her chest in shock, "I think you'll, ah, see soon e-enough!" She moaned, hands cupping her meagre bust. Said meagre bust, however, quickly abandoned the distinction.

"What's wrong? Crystal, what's happening?" Nicole demanded, worry blatantly painted across her features.

"D-don't worry," Crystal stammered, struggling to speak through the sensations, "I'll be fine." Her hands were forced away from her torso, palms filling with a plushness like the finest pillow, while her fingers spread wider around her once diminutive breasts. They were already as big as DD cups, which looked far larger on her petite frame, but they were obviously not done as they encroached on F cups, then G, H, I... cup sizes were becoming an outdated concept to her bust.

"Oh god," Nicole whispered as she finally saw what was happening. Her pussy immediately flushed with desire, demanding attention. She reached down through the thick semen and began to finger herself, stuffing cum into her needful snatch. The entire time, her eyes remained completely fixed upon Crystal's changing form. Her lover... her petite, beautiful, submissive lover, already sported the largest boobs Nicole had seen in real life. Though she felt like that wasn't true yet, however she couldn't say why.

Crystal couldn't fathom how far into the alphabet she was. Her breasts dominated her torso, eclipsing her navel regardless of their spiteful treatment toward gravity, but they only grew further. She kept her back straight, somehow unable to feel what should have been an overwhelming weight. The teen hefted the still growing mounds and felt their sheer bulk, but it was like she was too strong to care. They could crack concrete if they fell from high up.

"Do you like them, babe?" Crystal teased, trying to properly lift them for her lover's inspection.

"Fuck yeah, I do," Nicole moaned, eyes fixed on them like an addict's to their vice.

"Hmm," Crystal cooed, feeling them grow further and further. They must have destroyed the alphabet by now, she thought. However, they weren't the size that she had seen before, "They're still getting bigger, Nicole. Baby, they're gonna be so huge."

"Huge," Nicole repeated, licking her lips and swallowing the cum on them. Where did all of it come from? She wondered, though her curiosity soon faded when Crystal's now enormous boobs leapt in size. With that spurt, they came within reach of Nicole's lips. She couldn't resist such temptation and lunged forward, capturing a large, can sized nipple in her mouth. The cum only made it better as she stroked and squeezed the vast mountain of tit.

"Ah," Crystal groaned, leaning back at the sensation. Women with large breasts, by normal standards, complained that they couldn't feel much pleasure from them. It was understandable, since the nerve endings would be spread further apart. There was no such issue for Crystal, if anything, her nerves seemed packed tighter together. Just the feeling of Nicole caressing her flesh felt like fingers in her pussy.

A problem arose when they approached their final size. Each breast was easily the size of Crystal, consuming all the space in the tub and forcing the cum to overflow. She wasn't blinded by the sensations and removed herself, but stayed in Nicole's reach. The growing teen wasn't one to disappoint her bedroom mistress. Crystal knelt beside the tub, resting her massive tits on the side. Nicole was trapped between, though her girlfriend was certain there's no other place she'd rather be.

Crystal breathed a sigh of relief and disappointment when the growth came to an end. If they had kept growing, she would've had to move further away, but she also wanted them to. It felt so good, she thought wistfully. Her breasts were easily as big as Nicole's body, with areolae the size of her head and nipples on par with her biceps.

"I wish you had milk," Nicole sighed as she moved over to lick and kiss the other nipple. She could see it in her mind; fresh milk spraying wildly from Crystal's oversized ducts to feed and cover her.

And so she shall. Crystal heard her own voice from behind, but found no one there. Her eyes widened as she realised that the magic must still be in effect, and its directive was to make her everything Nicole wished. A breathless cry roared from her as her breasts filled with heat, then a liquid weight that spread rapidly. They filled out further, slight veins revealing themselves across their expanse. Her areolae distended, and her nipples engorged.

Nicole, then, tasted what she wanted; sweet, creamy, rich and deliciously satisfying milk. The flow was too much for her and leaked from her lips, before she pushed further, and the teat entered her throat. Milk poured down her gullet, filling her stomach in moments and swelling it shortly afterwards. Her still large belly expanded further with every passing second.

Crystal panted softly, trying to wrap her head around the changes to her body. She wasn't pregnant, yet she expressed more milk than a hundred mothers combined. Her figure was always cute and petite, lacking curves and definition. That remained true for her hips, but her tits were easily on par with any of Nicole's favourite pictures. Although these are real, Crystal reminded herself as she took them in.

For a change that she never knew she wanted, it couldn't have gone better. You've still got a lot to go. Crystal's mouth fell open as she remembered what would come next.

"Oh, shit," she groaned and stood up, pulling her leaking nipple from Nicole, who whined in annoyance, "Sorry, honey. You'll see why soon enough."

"It'd better be worth it," Nicole threatened, eyes glimmering with dangerous lust.

"It will be," Crystal promised with a wink, then turned to leave. She froze, however, when a familiar sensation of development surged in her lower body. Both she and Nicole brought their eyes to Crystal's well-shaped, but otherwise small rear, as it, too, grew before their eyes.

"I'm normally a boob girl," Nicole said, but licked her lips as she eyed her lover's expanding ass cheeks, "But, Crystal... your ass is something else. I'll have to give it a go sometime."

"Why wait?" Crystal sighed, and backed up toward her girlfriend, folding in half as she pulled her growing cheeks apart. Her tits pressed against the floor, earning a soft moan of delight. Nicole's hands replaced hers, massaging the abundance of cum into the burgeoning cheeks. The growth soon came to an end, then spread to the once curveless teen's hips.

"This is so fucking hot," Nicole breathed. She leaned in until she was inches away from her lover's asshole, then ran her tongue along the knot of muscle, tasting her girl's tart flavour. Crystal sighed at the moist touch, pushing back slightly, then gasped when her tight hole was speared on one of Nicole's cum coated fingers. It was replaced soon after by the artist's nimble tongue.

Crystal moaned at the penetration. She and Nicole had done a small amount of anal before, usually only light fingering and brief anilingus. Now her girlfriend was eagerly eating out her ass, lips massaging the rim as her tongue wriggled. It felt so strange, just as it had before, but it was different. The way her cheeks were squeezed, and her knot of muscle was kissed and lathered made her pussy drip in desire.

The taste was bitter as Nicole expected, however she was surprised that she enjoyed it. She tasted semen amidst the acidity, adding a strange saltiness that wasn't necessarily bitter. Nicole wished she'd paid more attention in Home Economics class back in high school, maybe then she could properly describe the flavours to herself. It didn't matter if she could or not, as she indulged in the taste and feeling of Crystal's silky walls clamping around her tongue.