Tis the Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, that feels weird... but so good," Crystal moaned, reaching back to stroke her lover's hair encouragingly. She gasped, then, as Nicole added a finger to the mix, curling it in every direction. The hyper breasted teen then yelped when that finger found... something. She didn't know what, but it felt good to be touched. Her pussy was drenched in an instant, juices dripping to the floor.

Nicole released the other cheek, letting them close around her face, and brought her other hand to Crystal's pussy. She thrust into the sloppy depths, hand following soon after, and moaned in tandem with her lover. A smell filled the room, one that overpowered even the bathtub of jizz. It was sweet and enticing, soothing and exciting, like an expensive dinner but almost... sensual. No, Nicole denied, it was sexual in every way. Her own pussy burned hotter with every breath she took.

Since when did Crystal smell like this? Nicole wondered, but pushed it to the back when a deluge of fluid washed over her arm as Crystal came. The aroma grew stronger, but gained a far sweeter edge than before. Nicole removed her hand and brought to her face, reluctantly pulling away from her girl's tart ass to inspect it. Her forearm was completely doused in Crystal's juices and, with an experimental sniff, found that the scent completely coated her arm.

"You smell so fucking good," Nicole moaned, wanting nothing more than to sixty-nine her lover.

"Do I?" Crystal panted, a familiar blaze flaring to life in her groin.

"Yeah," her girlfriend sighed, leaning under Crystal to press her nose to the teen's sopping cunt, "It's like an aphrodisiac. It makes me so fucking wet, like I'm gonna cum."

"Cool," Crystal gasped, unable to think clearly as her afterglow and the burning sensation worked together to make her entire body quiver in lust. She tried to work out what exactly was happening, yet her brain refused to work properly. Nicole further distracted her by lapping along her puffy slit, pausing at her clit to suckle on the peeping button.

"Crystal?" Nicole frowned when she felt something brush against her head. She turned around to find out what it was, anticipating it to be her lover's immense tits, but saw a sight that sent a volcanic flow of desire through her.

"Y-yeah?" Crystal looked down, but her view was blocked by her much too full breasts. Even without a bra or shirt to keep them together, their shapes collided and obscured her view.

"There's something down here," Nicole continued, lips raising into a smirk as her breaths grew heavier. She, then, realised that Crystal couldn't see with her huge breasts in the way, "Babe, you've got a cock here."

"Oh..." Crystal sighed, the sensations very different to her previous growth spurts. It was far more intense and new, similar only to when she was fucked that morning. She wasn't surprised that she was growing a dick, mind finally realising what she had expected before her ass consumed her attention.

"It's growing so fast," Nicole breathed, voice low and husky as she watched a small phallus reach an average length in seconds, "It's covered in veins. I swear I can see them throbbing, and your head is a deep purple. It almost looks angry. Oh, Crystal," she moaned, reaching down to finger herself, "It's so big now."

"Just wait..." Crystal advised, grinning softly to herself.

"No fucking way," Nicole growled and climbed out from the bath to crawl beneath Crystal, pushing herself between the massive breasts, so she could press her wanton cunt against that cock, "You're going to fuck me, here and now."

"But..." Crystal wanted to blow Nicole away with her full size, to hear her gush about how enormous it was. Her body wanted something very different, however, "Fuck it." She grunted and moved herself to thrust into Nicole. By pure luck, the teen managed to penetrate on the first shove. Both shouted in pleasure.

"It's in me, baby," Nicole panted, humping back and forth, working that always growing dick in and out of her drooling cunny, "Oh, fuck, you're still growing so quick. It's at my womb, oh god, Crystal you're going to fuck my womb!"

"Yes," Crystal hissed, barely able to believe the sensations assailing her, "I want to fuck you harder. Deeper. Nicole, I want to fuck you with everything I've got."

"Do it, Crystal. Go crazy, rut me like a dog. Cum in me," Nicole felt a spontaneous orgasm wash over her, "Breed me. That's my biggest fantasy, babe. I want to be stuffed full of hyper futanari babies!"

"Yes, Mistress," Crystal rasped, falling into her natural role. It didn't matter if she had a dick, pussy or both, or even if she was in the position of power, she'd always belong to Nicole. It shall be done. Crystal heard that frightfully similar voice again, but paid it no mind. Even when a tightness built in her testicles. In the corner of her mind, she knew that, somehow, her sperm production was ramping up massively. One drop would be like a tidal wave of normal ejaculate.

A burst of pre-cum came forth and doused Nicole's cervix. This fluid could contain sperm in rare cases, and even impregnate women, but it was very different here. Crystal's pre-seed soaked into Nicole's insides, locating the cum already inside of her. They infected them, changed the sperm into a new cell. They, then, surged through her, zeroing in on her ovaries. The tiny orbs impossibly swelled bigger as a massive influx of ova poured into them. Each was fully ripe to be inseminated.

"Something's happening inside me," Nicole panted, "My belly... my womb feels hot... it's so good."

Crystal paid the anomaly no mind and simply continued to thrust. Everything that happened today was all for Nicole, whether that meant fulfilling a random fever dream, or bringing her long-time fantasies to life was inconsequential. Her cock and balls continued to swell, her tip soon peeking into Nicole's uterus. It pulsed with arousal and pumped a near constant stream of pre into the fertile organ.

"Oh, god... Crystal, you almost in my womb. I can feel you pushing through. You're gonna cum in my womb, right? Cum in me and drown my eggs in your seed."

"Yes, Mistress," Crystal moaned, increasing her force and pace. Every thrust added another inch to her cock and the same to her balls' circumference. Her thrusts grew longer and longer, allowing her to put even more power into her shoves. As more length was added, the more pleasure Crystal felt. It was a miracle that she hadn't cum yet, "I'll give you all my jizz. I'll make you a mom to so many herm daughters."

"Fuck yeah!" Nicole wailed as her pussy let down in another climax, "So many babies. So many futanari. So much cock..."

"You want our babies to fuck you too?"

"When they're old enough," Nicole cried, "Incest is so naughty and awesome," her words grew laboured the longer she was fucked, pleasure slurring her speech, "I almost wish we were sisters."

It shall be. Crystal didn't feel anything change this time, however, and ignored her voice.

"Fuck me, sis," Nicole moaned, eyes beginning to role. She loved being fucked by her twin sister. They played all the time when they were little, even more so when they discovered sex, "I don't care what mom or dad think, give me your babies."

"What...?" Crystal began, then realised what had happened; the magic must've somehow made her and Nicole into twin sisters, "Nicole, keep talking, please?" Everything was going to be different after that Christmas, and there didn't seem to be a limit to what the magic could accomplish. So, Crystal thought, why stop? She wanted to know every desire Nicole had, no matter how insane they were, "Tell me what you lust."

"Yes..." Nicole moaned, turning her head to look at Crystal from the corner of her eye, "I want you to be so completely irresistible to women." It shall be done. "I want you to have a harem." It shall be done. "I want you to fuck me every day in every hole." It shall be done. This time, Crystal felt something change, a brand new burning sensation sparked to life. She couldn't see what it was, but soon realised when a new source of pleasure was added.

"Keep going!" Crystal cried as, without pause, she began to fuck her second cock into Nicole's pliant asshole.

"I want you to always grow." It shall be done. "I want you to be my wife." It shall be done. "Crystal..." Nicole paused, weakly reaching up to touch Crystal's face, "I want us to be together. Forever." It shall be done. "I... I want you to cum!" It shall be done. "F-from four balls!" It shall be done.

"Nicole!" Crystal screamed as her cocks surged forth, suddenly gaining three feet, and her balls distended to resemble beach balls, while another pair swelled into existence. She stretched Nicole's womb with her cock, which swelled in girth as cum sailed forth. There were no spurts or ebbs to the flow. It was simply a torrent of cum that shared the same viscosity as cement mix.

"I-I fucking feel it!" Nicole shrieked, hands flying to her suddenly gravid gut, "Your sperm it's... it's in my ovaries. So many eggs... so many babies!"

"Yes, Mistress," Crystal growled, balls pumping an endless tide into her lover... her sister... her wife.

"I won't be able to move!" Nicole cried, laughing as she continued to swell, "Oh god, I don't want to be immobile." It shall be done.

Crystal kept cumming as Nicole began to also change. The artist grew before her eyes, but not in the same way. Her curves remained the same, but her height began to increase rapidly. Muscles rippled along her body, briefly granting her the physique of a bodybuilder, before they faded. She soon tore past eight feet, then nine, then ten.

"Oh fuck! Nicole, you're... you're amazing!" Crystal gushed, taking in the sight of her wife, who was now more than twice her former height. Her muscles were obvious through the soft layers on her body, though it didn't make her expanding womb any smaller. It kept growing until the old Nicole and Crystal could have curled up inside. Her belly butter had long since popped out.

Crystal's genitals continued to grow until they were the same size as the portrait's had been. Only then, was she permitted the chance to sleep.

-Epilogue-

Crystal woke up with a loud yawn. Her entire body ached in the best way possible, the kind that only came after a day of perfect love making. She reached out to her left, where Nicole always slept, but found nothing. Before she could question this, the teen felt a something moist around her nipple. She sighed and relaxed, opening her eyes lazily. They popped open an instant later.

"What the fuck?!" Crystal shouted at the sight of a pair of breasts easily bigger than her entire body, and the two towers of cock that rose from her crotch like lewd monuments, and at the visage of Nicole, who was enormous.

"Hmm? Morning, sweetheart," Nicole greeted, pulling away from the nipple. She licked a stray drop of white, grinning at the flavour.

"N-Nicole? What the fuck happened?"

Nicole only frowned, "What do you mean? Did you have a weird dream?"

"I... where are we?" Crystal panted, breathless with her shock. This wasn't their dorm room. It was much, much too large.

"At home."

"Home?"

"Yeah..." Nicole's brow furrowed in obvious worry, "Babe, are you okay? You feeling a bit faint? I know you sometimes get a little anaemic in the mornings."

Crystal tried to calm herself down and take stock of what happened. It was impossible, however. Nothing was as she knew it. The only thing even remotely familiar was Nicole.

"I... I think I... Nicole..." before Crystal could continue, an alarm blared.

"Gotta get to class," Nicole sighed, and got up to dress herself.

"Class? But it's..." Crystal glanced at the calendar and noticed that it was January, then looked back to Nicole, noticing that her stomach had a slight pudge to it that was never there before, "Did you put on weight?"

"What?" Nicole snickered, glancing down at her slight belly, "These are our babies. They're still just eggs right now, though." She smiled fondly and left, "Don't be too late, sweetie!"

"Eggs? As in..." Crystal felt her head swim at the mere idea. Ova were basically invisible to the naked eye, it was impossible for someone to be bloated with them. What the fuck happened? "I should... go to class. Yeah," she confirmed to herself. There had to be some semblance of sanity there.

Crystal found her clothes. They were extremely large, made to fit her endowments. She had no idea how she managed to pull them on, when her hands couldn't reach past her breasts. It was almost like magic. Her eyes threatened to pop from their sockets as she remembered her dream, wherein the changes to her and Nicole had happened. Was it real?

If not, then it was the most impossible - absolutely incapable of existing - coincidence in history. Crystal gulped and walked out, amazed that her cumbersome body didn't get in the at all. It was like she was born with it, and had more than enough strength to carry it. She wasn't in a simple 'home' as Nicole had called it. This was a mansion, one with enough room for her to move around despite her balls.

"How did this happen? We're in college," Crystal muttered.

"You have a few billionaires in your harem, ma'am, don't you remember?" Said a mildly familiar voice from behind. Crystal turned to face them and saw Diana Pierce, a girl she and Nicole had both crushed on in high school, walking around in a sexualised maid's outfit. Her breasts were bare, and large for her size, and the frilly skirt didn't even cover her ass properly. She, also, sported a pregnant belly on par with a full-term woman's.

"Y-yeah... r-remind me, Diana, how... how far along are you?" Crystal inquired, nodding to her apparent maid's belly.

"Feeling forgetful today?" Diana teased and caressed her large stomach, "I'm about two months in."

"Two..." Crystal whispered, "Uh, thanks. Th-that's all."

When Crystal left the building, she found that it was at least six stories tall. She knew that it only had three floors, though, each made to support Nicole's giant height. After everything else that morning, it almost didn't surprise her. A truck pulled up before her. The driver was a beautiful woman that Crystal vaguely recognised from a magazine cover, who also had a massive middle. Crystal didn't question it and climbed into the back, discovering that it was like another bedroom for her.

"Guess fucking a few billionaires pays off," Crystal muttered, though she had no idea who those billionaires were.

When she left the truck, Crystal was met with a sight that she never dreamed of. Even if she were to have taken drugs, this isn't something that would be in her mind. Men and women walked around campus and into the building, though the women waddled more than walked. They were all endowed with stomachs that even elephant children could fit inside.

"Morning, Ma'am," one said as they passed by Crystal, shooting her a flirtatious wink.

"Morning," Crystal mouthed the words, unable to summon the power to speak properly. Her gaze, then, fell on a woman with her belly on a cart. It wasn't fat. Far, far from it. Crystal could see the occasionally bump in the shape. She walked over to them, "Hello."

"Good morning, Ma'am," the woman answered, smiling widely as if she were greeting a lover, "Sorry, but I'm a bit far in for you to fuck me."

"N-no, I just wanted to see how soon it'll be until, uh... you're due?"

"Oh, don't worry. That won't be for another three months," they answered.

"O-o-o-o-okay," Crystal stuttered, "I'd better get to... get to class." Once there, she was met by a sight that outdid all the others. Her usual teacher, Mrs. Scott - who she knew was happily married to her husband - was there as always. She was a brunette with long hair and full lips framed by her cheeks. Her smile always lit up the room.

Now, she took up the entire front of the room. She was perched atop a belly as big as a monster truck, with a desk raised to sit before her. There was no sign that she was uncomfortable or even that she realised how big she was.

"Good morning, Ma'am, how'd you sleep?" Mrs. Scott said, beaming at the stunned Crystal. All the other students turned, every female there sporting large bellies like the others.

"F-fine," Crystal answered.

"Good, uh... Ma'am, sorry ask this, but could I suck your cock? The little ones have been getting restless so close to the big day."

Crystal had to lean back onto her beanbag sized sack to keep from falling. This was the end result? She frowned to herself, wondering why Nicole was so much smaller than everyone else. As if in response to her thought, memories that Crystal had never experienced flitted through her mind. She was always a futanari with two cocks and four balls. Nicole was her sister, and now wife. They'd recently had their first children.

"Ma'am?" Mrs. Scott frowned worriedly.

"Sorry... weird morning," Crystal apologised and walked down toward the woman. More memories came to her. Ever since puberty started, she was having sex with girls. They couldn't resist her, nor did they want to. All it took was a brief moment of flirting and they were enamoured with her. About two years ago, her sperm had become active, kept dormant from her dual genders. And now, no matter who she slept with, they were guaranteed to become pregnant with a massive litter.

And Crystal always bred true to herself.

She reached Mrs. Scott and undid a latch around her crotch. Crystal's cocks flew forth, growing to their full erection in an instant. She was also still growing. It was slower than before, but every day made her grow another inch. Her sperm production seemed to double at the same time. It wasn't until a week ago that she had found the ability to turn her sperm into copies of a woman's ova. That was why Nicole had so many.

The futa's cocks soon rose to meet Mrs. Scott. The enormous stomached woman eagerly took it into her mouth, jaw stretching without pain to take it. Crystal moaned and turned to one of her many concubines. They quickly got up and clambered to the top of her second cock, before impaling their pussy on it. No matter who her partner was, they would accommodate her size without fail. Crystal leaned back against her balls and absentmindedly ground her pussy against her scrotum.

Other women came forward to worship her testicles. They were all subservient to her. All except one person, though she wasn't present. Crystal's phone vibrated in her breast pocket. She took it out and raised her shirt, allowing others to adore her tits.

Feeling better? Nicole's text inquired, a worried face at the end of it.

Much, much better. How's class?

One of your breeders decided to climb up my pussy.

Lol!

Also, there's a group of potential freshmen coming on campus later. They're all legal and from an all girl's Catholic school.

I fucking love virgins.

You mean 'you love fucking virgins'.

Well, duh. Nothing beats your pussy, though.

Do you think you could get me even more pregnant than I am now?

If you do, you won't be able to move in a month.

Who gives a shit? As long as I can move my arms, then I can work. Besides, I know you want to.

I do... I really do.

Good girl. I might even finger your dicks for you.

Yes, please, Mistress.

Love you.

Love you too.

Crystal felt her orgasm just as the conversation ended. Her pre-cum had already worked its magic on the teen riding her cock, preparing her for a second litter of young despite her being already pregnant. The first wave of sperm swelled both Mrs. Scott and the teenager, while her milk rounded two more bellies and her juices doused her scrotum.

"I could definitely get used to this life," Crystal sighed.

END