All Comments on 'Titillation in Tahiti'

by Aramus69

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done!

Please continue this lovely tale. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

OrthopodeOrthopodeover 7 years ago
A really good story

Well written, takes the time to develop characters and story, can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn good one

This one surpassed my expectations even after I read your first story a year ago. You really spend some quality time developing the story and the corresponding characters to the point it flew naturally all by itself, and that demand praise. Love the overall setting of the story, the playful banter between the siblings, the (for now limited) conversations they shared with others, the inner thought process of the antagonist and of course the sex. Speaking of sex - it's present in just the right amounts to enable us to view the whole picture and for them to show how they feel for each other, but at the same time doesn't overbore the story and drown it in bodily fluids.

I hope you'll do a chapter for each day at the resort and that we'll get to see they love suppressed for so long blossom into something beautiful and strong enough to endure the return to the sates. And I have a feeling that Alex & Alexi hide a secret just as juice as the main couple, and who knows they might not be the only incestual couple out there.

5* goes without a saying, as is the fact that I'll be on the lookout for more real soon!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
How crear story!

A great start to a story!

If they were not brother and sister, this should have been published in the romance section !!!

Great description of a hidden love between them two, with an awakening in a place as romantic as this island.

Actually, the author's prologue led me to read this story. I just hope it does not become a group sex, loving wiwes or bisex story.

I suspect that Alex and Alexis are also related.

I hope I can read another chapter of this story soon!

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 7 years ago
Goodness Me

Family loving is fun. As the old say goes Incest Is Best. I know this. Can't wait to read more.

TBC

Aramus69Aramus69over 7 years agoAuthor
Also read Frozen Stiff

For those of you who don't recognize Alex and Alexi, in this story, please read my other story Frozen Stiff. Just treat it as the introduction to those two key characters. I think it will be a little spoiler alert but, many of you already got my hints already anyway. It also will give you some depth to this interesting couple.

Also I apologize for the typo errors.. I thought I got them all. I haven't a clue where they came from... :) But as you authors know, that for every edit there is a chance of making even more typo errors... oh well.

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 7 years ago
What can I add?

Good story line, great character development. Will be looking for the next chapter.

jdew1960jdew1960over 7 years ago
good!

don't leave us wondering, more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Get the next Chapter edited, please!!

Why would Lilo have Samoan genes for his body shape, if he's Tahitian? Surely you meat Polynesian genes.

Great beginning otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2

Not a bad story. Your grammar and syntax made it a pain to read. Get a better editor!

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Excellent story..Can't wait for chapter 2

Screw grammar..I want my cock hard as I read

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Only Number Twp

This writer is classy in his way of building a love story like this one. It would only seem appropriate if they actually spend their lives together in idyllic love like this!

How about chapters 3-?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gooy story but since you brought up the environment

As I sad good story and thanks for that. However, you brought up the environment. It is very bad to stand on coral and this lack of understanding is why they never take learner divers to the good locations. You need to be able to know how to take care of the environment before you get to really important places. Touching and certainly standing on coral are not good things to do. Loving your sister is fine.

scotlytscotlytover 7 years ago
I can't wait for the next chapter

Great start, I hope to read more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow and Some People Need a Life

I don't care as much about your grammar. This is not english class for fuck sake. This is a place to read a fantasy story and stroke your cock. If you want to be a english critic don't fuck around here.

Piss off you asshat.

Furthermore this is not a real fucking story, so who gives two shits about an imaginary man standing on a made up reef. You fucktard need a life.

Great story to rub a hard on to. Please keep them cumming. ;)

To you other two shit stains, "Eat a Dick!"

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 7 years ago
Awesome!

A summation is all I can really think to give, but you know what you have read. Great build up, love the island setting and the character building. The pictures that gather in your brain as you read actually mean the most. There is dimension in this story.

RS

sabra16023sabra16023over 7 years ago
Amazing Story

Great read. Well written. Looking for more of this great story. Thanks

TaelynnTaelynnover 7 years ago

I hope to god this story continues!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Really looking forward to the next chapters

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
excellent

please get the next chapter in here soon.

daswizarddaswizardover 7 years ago
Well written

So much to like about this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Incredibly well written. I feel like im right there. Ty

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait for Day Two! Keep writing

You've created such intensely intimate scenes for the new lovers while also showing the sheer fun they're experiencing together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What Happened

To day 2?

Aramus69Aramus69about 6 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the year long delay

Sorry for the delay but chapter 2 is almost done. I took a new job and it sucked up all my time until now. Stay tuned... :)

R47xxyR47xxyalmost 6 years ago
We're still waiting!?!?

Great story. Please find the time to complete it,

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
very sexy story

i'm glad you wrote chapter 2. this chapter was great - very titillating. i'm glad i don't need to wait 2 years foe the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Consistency

In the beginning, it was stated that the guy had gone to a local college. Later, it said he had gone to a university far from home. Also, is the sister’s name Kathleen or Katherine? Otherwise, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good shit so far bro. Although, I can’t seem to understand why it’s always a jogger. Makes them more despicable than they already are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAramus69@Aramus69
Love to write in many different genre of fiction. Have published a few books and actually sold a few copies... :)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES