Titillation in Tahiti

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aramus69
Aramus69
138 Followers

Surprised, I asked, "Then how do we protect ourselves?"

"According to this board, it recommends the best protection is to just wear a hat and a long shirt during the peak UV hours. Other than that, just let the sun naturally tan us."

"Damn, I'm going to have to be really careful not to burn my white ass!"

We both looked at each other and got a big laugh at that. As tanned as my sister was, I was white as an albino. This wasn't by choice, I just didn't have much time these days to lay out and tan like she did.

"Welcome to Taha'a Island Bailey family! I am Lilo and will be your guide today. You both are most welcome to our home here on the water."

Lilo was about six and a half feet tall and nearly three hundred pounds, obviously cut from the large Samoan genes. This guy could have made millions as a lineman for Dallas or Chicago football teams. He also had long shoulder length hair that was thick like sheep wool. Lilo holds up two rings made of flowers and shells all strung together in a necklace near his heart. Gesturing us forward he hands each of us a Lei to put over our heads.

"This Lei is a sign of our eternal friendship. You must never throw away this Lei or disrespect it in any way, if you no longer want it, then please give it back to any of the staff members here or if you like, you can even hang it in a tree on the beach. This way the Lei spirit will go back to the ocean or soil depending on which protective spirit had chosen to reside in the Lei."

Katy and I looked at each other and I slipped the lei over her head, while she slipped one over mine.

"Wow! I just got lei'd in Tahiti." Katy joked.

Lilo just smiled having heard this same joke at least a thousand times from the tourist. He wondered what they would have said if he told a joke about the crucifix or the Star of David. But Lilo was too gentle a spirit for that type of behavior. Letting bygones be bygones was the island way as these visitors would soon find out.

Our guide was very dark of skin making his white friendly smile just gleam out. Reaching down he easily picked up the bags I was struggling with. He did it so easily you would have thought that they didn't weigh but a few pounds each, Instead of their true weight of at least fifty pounds each.

We followed Lilo off the decking and found an unoccupied parked golf cart. Our bags were quickly secured to the back and Katy and I jumped in the back seat letting Lilo chauffer us. Katy could barely keep her eyes off of our guide and it was obvious from her very hard nipples that she found Lilo interesting in deed.

It surprised me that the thought of my sister with our guide made me a bit jealous.

In just a few minutes we were at the all paid resort hotel and checking in. Lilo walked us around the large hotel, four restaurants and the 24 hour buffet. It was obvious that I was going to find a very physical distraction if I didn't want to gain ten pounds while staying here. The hotel had a huge pool with a flowing river all hidden in ferns and coconut trees strategically planted so it made the lazy river seem like it was miles long instead of then parked his cart and easily loaded up our suitcases again.

"Coop, none of the guest are wearing any clothes!" Katy squeaked out.

"What?" for the first time I quit looking at the outdoor scenery and began looking at the indoor scenery.

Now that I was paying attention it was very obvious that all through the complex, couples were at all different stages of nudity. Well to be honest, nearly nude if you counted the G-string cups that kept guys dicks from flopping around. The girls colorful G-strings looked even more interesting to me.

"Lilo, why is everyone so naked?" I said incredulously.

Laughing at our surprise, "Bra, you're on Honeymoon Island. Clothes here are only mandatory for the staff. Something to do with health codes and all. But for the rest of the guest, clothing is optional except for a G-String in the most public areas."

Katy looked at me nervously, "Did you know about this?"

I shrugged with a guilty smile. "Amber and I filled out tons of contest applications for free shit. After a while I quit reading it and just signed my name. I am sure somewhere it must have mentioned a nudist colony... but I just didn't get the memo."

"Technically Bro, it's not a nudist colony. That would be against the law here. For modesty sake, we require everyone to cover their packages."

"God, do you see that old hag and fat guy?" my sister whispered to me.

"I guess all of us can't be a model like you Sis." Then quickly added, "Lilo I could really use a drink!"

Nodding in understanding, "Mr. Bailey every cottage has a fully stocked bar."

Katy looked at me in surprise, "Well that could get interesting."

Lilo drove past several thatched cottages before stopping at a pier that said hut 5 & 6.

"Here you are. I will help you turn your bed down. Breakfast is a buffet till 10 am. Visit the concierge desk to sign up for the many classes and events we have here on the island. Lunch is served anytime as a buffet or meals can be ordered from 11:00 am to 2:00pm. Dinner can be brought to your cottage or you can join the other guest at any of the four restaurants. All dinner meals are full dress and require a reservation."

"Lilo, just how big is this resort?" Katy asked.

"Right now we have over 2000 guest with over a hundred staff members. Off course this doesn't include the island contractors who sell activities like diving, sailing and deep sea fishing."

Quickly picking up our bags from the back of the golf cart, Lilo waved us forward.

Katy was as excited as I was as we walked over the wooden decking out over the water. A rainbow of colored fish darted in and around the dock area and was clearly visible against the white sand and coral background. The lagoon was fairly shallow, not more than five to six feet deep. Perfect for snorkeling.

Lilo finally cleared his throat with impatience. It was just enough to get Katy and I attention to continue to walk forward down the dock towards our self-contained thatched cottage.

The cottage was a wooden construction with yellow thatch covering all of the outside walls and roof. It was made to look primitive, but once we entered through the double doors I realized it was anything but. While the owners worked hard to make the thatch cottages look like real Polynesian homes, most tourist really just wanted the illusion. A real thatch hut would be airy, a bit dank. Instead what we found was something a lot more luxurious.

This single room apartment had no glass windows and instead had large hinged flapped shutters, with all four windows currently propped open to the ocean breeze. The double door could be latched open or secured closed liked the windows. This left the room with the feeling that you were actually living outdoors. The design was innovative use of space and with the windows open the room seemed so much larger than its actual 30x20 foot room.

Seeing that I was looking at the wooden decked floor that reflected the setting sun off its high oil polish.

"That is Tahitian Iron Wood. We call it Toa." Lilo explained.

"It's beautiful" Katy said.

"Yes, it is most popular for construction since it is naturally resistant to moisture. It is also very popular wood for our canoe builders and jewelry makers."

The walls of this one room were simply painted white. But somehow this bland color actually helped tie in the open surroundings. As I looked through each of the three large windows, it made me think that I was looking at the most beautiful ocean painting that was framed in by bamboo.

Lilo went to the only closet in the room and slid the mirrored door to the side. Inside the closet was room to hang up clothes but there was also a wooden dresser that Katy and I could use for our under garments and swim suits. Next to the closet was an interior door to the bathroom. Lilo next went into the close quarters and stepped into the shower basin, waving us into the cramped space.

"I must explain the use of the toilet. Because we are living over a biosphere, we must do everything possible to avoid polluting this environment."

We both nodded our heads in agreement.

Lilo continued, "The toilet is self-contained. It requires no water and composts your waste into useful fertilizer."

"That sounds absolutely disgusting" Katy groused. Laughing Lilo shook his head.

"Miss Bailey, lift the lid. It is not like an outhouse and there is no smell. Your maid will add a cup of peat each day to help absorb the moisture and mixes with the waist into a more solid form. I know for many Americans this idea is new, but this type of toilet is used all around the world and is very safe. More importantly it conserves water and requires no polluting chemicals to harm our sensitive coral reefs."

Turning a worried look at me I just shrugged laughing, "Hey Kathleen, when in Rome do as the Roman do!"

With that she put a smile on her face and nodded agreement. What else could she do?

The bathroom also had a double sink and a single large mirror. The mirror was framed in with Hollywood light bulbs so that every blemish was easily visible in the mirror. Out of curiosity I turned on the water and a luke warm stream gurgled out.

"The water is not potable. This means please do not drink it. We provide an unlimited amount of bottle water for our guest in 1 liter bottles."

"Where does the water go to?" I was thinking about the soapy waste being dumped into the reef below our cabin and wasn't sure I wanted to contribute to killing a coral reef.

"Bra the water runs down a pipe under the hut and then flows under the docks back to the shore line where it is collected as grey water."

"Oh I am so glad we won't be polluting the environment." Katy exclaimed.

Lilo pointed out a couple of fishing poles, and a crusty old hand net.

"The hooks have no barbs, so anything you catch, and we ask you throw back your catch. However if you decide to keep a fish to eat, simply bring it up to the hotel proper and our Chef will be glad to cook it up for you for your dinner. I suggest you do this at least once this week. We have an award winning Chef and he is very proud of his dishes."

We both followed Lilo back into the front room.

Pointing overhead he adds, "The large banana fan will help you get air circulation in the middle of the day, but for most people it is too cool to run at night."

He walked to the center of the room and stood to the side of a grooved wooden lid mounted on the floor like a door to a basement. Lilo went to it and lifted the floor hatch up. Underneath was a ladder down into a large glass chamber. Like a reverse fish tank. The glass chamber would hold two people tightly and gave you a 360 degree view of the bottom of the coral reef. The fish instantly moved closer thinking that I could somehow reach them through the glass and feed them.

"Oh my God! This is incredible." Was all I could keep repeating.

Lillo just laughed at my reaction, "Yes Bra, it is true, I saved the best for last."

"Let me see" Katy demanded and I reluctantly moved over so she could climb down and squeeze in next to me.

For one person it had plenty of room, but for two it was extremely cozy.

Lilo had already turned the sheets back for us by the time I had crawled out of our fish tank. I automatically reached into my pocket for my money clip to pull out a tip, but Lilo waved me off.

"Mr. Bailey it is not customary for you to tip the staff. We are all paid most generously. What you paid for your vacation already accounted for our service. Attempting to give us tips is considered an insult to the establishment."

By the time Katy had also climbed out of the glass room, Lilo had already gone back to the hotel that was just a few hundred yards away.

I was sitting on the King bed watching my sister enjoy herself. We had only been on this island barely an hour and I already knew this was going to be the trip of a lifetime. I couldn't believe how much better I felt about everything. Fuck Amber! Fuck John! Great scenery! Great company! Yes my vacation couldn't be better.

Katy crawled out of the glass house and she saw me just sitting on the large bed.

"So where are you planning on sleeping brother?" She said with a smirk on her face.

Laughing, I simply said, "Hey I was fixing to ask you the same thing. I was thinking that I would take this luxurious bed and force you to bunk up on the floor. This is my honeymoon trip after all."

Pouting, "Yes but I'm the girl "

"And I am the one who won this vacation"

Frowning, she finally adds, "and if you're going to get technical, I'm also your wife for the next nine days."

Cocking my left eyebrow up in interest. "So what are you thinking Sis?"

"I would hate for us to get in trouble by the hotel finding out the truth that were not really married. That is one big bed, so I say we compromise and both sleep in it."

"Ummm, there is just one problem with that idea sis. I sleep in the nude." My face couldn't have gotten any redder or brighter in my embarrassment.

"Really?" Katy said with surprising interest. "Must be a family thing, because I also like to sleep in the nude."

Then adding, "I say we do it like we did growing up Coop. Both of us under the covers, but me under the sheet as well."

My "gulp" was like a shot that was heard around the world. Well at least in our little thatched cottage.

"Oh don't be such a fuddy duddy Cooper. We are going to be seeing a lot of us this week, especially if we are going to keep up with the Jones. Surely we can get past us seeing each other naked this week. After all we used to take bathes together."

"Yea, but I think I was only four at the time." I argued.

Katy's response to this was to cross her arms and frown at me.

"Ok, that makes sense Sis, but if I happen to have a perfectly natural reaction every morning... you know, down below."

"Really? I didn't know that you cared Coop." Katy teased,

I added quickly, "Don't see too much into this reaction because sometimes even the sheets are enough to make me hard."

"What, so now you don't think I could make you hard?" Katy said in aghast.

Shit! Did I really just hurt her feelings?

"Why does everything have to be a contest with you Kathleen? This conversation is about a perfectly natural reaction that every man has in the morning. But if it makes you feel any better, if you wasn't my sister, you could definitely get me hard."

"Well, sorry, you're right... I'm glad we talked about it and just cleared the air." Her voice said seriously, but she had just a quiver of a smirk to tell me she was totally pulling my leg.

"The only thing that I ask Coop, is that you introduce me to Mr. Gigantor laying there acting like a circus tent pole in the morning.

Don't worry, I know that your morning wood will not be from sleeping next to your sexy sister."

She openly smiled at me because we both knew how ridiculous that sounded.

"Mr. Gigantor, hmmm, actually not a bad name for my member Katy. So like is this name because you think my Johnson is so huge or is it like irony, because you think I'm under sized?"

Hey, no guy is so secure that he doesn't want to lie about his true dick size. Especially after obviously losing my fiancé to a guy with truly a gigantic dick. While so not true, I still kind of liked her nick name for my member.

When we are talking about dick size girls, it's like not that much different than when you ask for your man opinion concerning if you look fatter or not... in this case the best answer is to always just tell her what she wants to hear. For men the same thing goes, but we all like for our lover to talk about how big we are.

"God, why are guys so hung up on the sizes of their dicks?" Katy exclaimed.

"Why are we hung up? Why are girls so hung up on it?"

"Hmm good point. If a girl says size doesn't matter, she either doesn't know the truth or she is lying to you to be nice."

"Well just so we are clear on the subject, I feel totally comfortable naming my dick "Gigantor"."

"Really? I guess seeing is believing?" she teased. "I personally found the more outrageous the name for a dick, usually the more disappointing it ends up being." She tapped my cheek with her hand.

Moving over to our bags, she unzipped hers and began to go through her large suitcase looking for her bikinis.

Seeing is believing? What the fuck did that mean? But all thoughts of my sister seeing my dick froze, as my sister stood there and calmly began striping down.

Kathleen was the epitome of the term "Black Irish". She stood about five foot two, with long black silky hair that nearly reached to the center of her shoulder blades. Her complexion was perpetually tan and perfectly smooth. Even in high school the pimples were too afraid to mare my sisters body.

The same could not be said for me. Where she was the school beauty, I was the ugly duckling in high school. Braces for six fucking years, a perpetual pimple outbreak that was so bad, they used my face as the "Before" on a Clearasil commercial. To top it all off I was in the marching band playing percussion.

Not even a sexy snare drum. No, fucking cymbals. In high school I was the poster child of a nerd loser. It wasn't till I found out I had a real talent behind the camera that things started changing for me.

I was nineteen before I actually got laid and then it was nearly an accident. Definitely it was a mercy fuck by the drunk girl.

But things got better once the braces came off. I had gone to a college far from home, were no one knew me from high school. The few months before freshmen college was good to me. My braces came off and I now had a million dollar smile. Like my sister, I was also tall and dark. The acne left me about the same time, leaving me with some facial scars which some have said made me ruggedly handsome.

Now instead of cymbals, I was playing a drum set in a garage band that was popular enough around our University. With my pitch black hair, light olive skin and a perpetual 24 hour shadow, I became an instant hit with the women in the audience.

But shyness doesn't go away just because your body decides to work with you. I still couldn't speak to the girls, which now worked in my favor because the women just logged it down that I was dark and brooding. Go figure. All I know was I went from a pussy draught in high school, to fucking a different girl every night. It went a long way to healing my bruised self-image.

That is until Amber.

So there I stood still in my street clothes watching my little sister take off her clothes. While I could be the quiet one, Katy talked incessantly. It was something that had always endeared her to me. It was like her mind refused to let it get quiet in the room and felt an inner need to fill the room with chatter. Like some people need to listen to white noise or maybe the ocean, I instantly relaxed when Katy was happily chattering on about nothing.

Where it was nearly impossible for me to sit and relax, it was nearly impossible for Katy to stay quiet more than a few minutes.

Katy had taken off her shirt and laid it folded on the bed. Her bra was black with lace trim on the edge.

As I mentioned before her breast were conical in shape and I verified this again as she reached back with her hands and deftly unhooked her bra.

In her focus of undressing and talking about some of the things she wanted to do this week, she failed to notice that I was just standing there like a teen age boy peeking through the neighbor's fence. Just hoping to get a look at the neighbor's wife sunbathing.

Next she peeled off her khaki cargo shorts. She bent over and slowly slid them over her ass to drop to the floor. From my position, I was able to enjoy the view of her shapely ass all covered in her black silky thong panties. Between her legs, I could clearly see the indented slit of her pussy straining against the material. Turning her head to the side, she looked over at me staring at her.

Aramus69
Aramus69
138 Followers