Titillation in Tahiti

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I repeated this for about five minutes trying to ensure that she was relaxed as much as possible. I then upped my game by sliding two fingers in her ass and also slid in three fingers into her pussy. There was a little bit more resistance from both holes this time and she cried out a little bit.

Scared I went too far, too fast, I tried to pull away, but she said "No!" and pushed back to encourage my fingers to go in deeper into her body. While my thumb was dancing on her clit, my fingers began rubbing the ridges in her uterus, pushing hard on her G-spot.

As her passion picked up, I was soon double penetrating Katy in earnest with both of my hands. I could actually feel my fingers on either side of her anus and her uterine wall.

Her cries of passion told me that there was no way she was going to keep this up without cumming soon. As if on cue she let out a long loud moan. Apparently I wasn't the only one who could make guttural sounds. She grunted in a rhythmic pace, as she began to pump her pussy hard on my hand trying to make her orgasm last.

"Coop, God I'm cumming so hard for you!" She gasped while still rutting on my hands.

Her orgasm seemed to go on for hours for me and would have been perfect for me to see, if I could have watched her facial expressions somehow as she rode again and again through her passion.

"No more... no more!" Katy cried out and slumped down to the shower floor with me.

"Enjoy yourself?" I smarted off to her.

"Yes, very much thank you... now I get to do you once I get my breath back."

As much as I wanted to get off, I also wanted to get out of this cold shower.

"Baby, you can do me once I finish my assignment. I still haven't finished shaving your ass and taint"

"Taint?" Katy questioned. She was still a bit out of it from her strong orgasms but nothing can stop her curiosity.

Laughing, I explained, "Yeah taint... taint your pussy, taint your ass..."

This got her to laughing with me then said. "Well then get on my Taint brother... so I can get on your dick!"

I finished shaving my sister till she was as smooth as the day she was born. We both quickly rinsed the soap off from our bodies and used the last of our towels and dried off.

Katy was obviously still horny and anxious to move our relationship to the next level. Her hand never left my dick and instead she slowly stroked me. All the while kissing each of my hard nipples.

We hear a lot about how sensitive women nipples can be, but for most men this is also true, but much sadly ignored erogenous zone. Suck or nibble on a man nips girls and he is usually rock hard again in seconds girls.

"Coop, Gigantor is actually a really good name for this beast in my hand. I think your actually porn star size in thickness."

"Yeah whatever" I smarted off to her more from embarrassment.

"No big brother, I'm really being serious. I bet you're at least three inch diameter thick, look my fingers can't even circle your whole girth."

"Yeah, and I do balloon tricks at parties" I smarted off to cover my embarrassment.

Frowning, as she studied my dick, "I can see already it is going to make my mouth sore."

Shit! So much for head.

Seeing my sad face, she laughed. "I didn't say you're not getting head, just that it would make my jaw sore. You're already so hard, let's just jump to the main course?"

"My thickness does makes some girls really nervous." I finally admitted.

"I bet."

We said nothing for a moment, just Katy stroking me slowly while licking the pre-cum from the top of my dick.

Katy added, "Bro, we might have to go slow at first, but I'm more intrigued than intimidated. I have never had a man this big in me before and it may take us little more time to stretch me out to the size to handle this kielbasa sausage."

So while Katherine was genuinely concerned and rightly so, I figured we would just follow her lead and let her take me as she could.

"If you find you are in pain, then just tell me and we will stop Sis. I love you too much to do anything that will hurt you."

Smiling up at me, she just lovingly patted my face. "Coop, you let me worry about what is bad pain and what is good pain. Besides I changed my mind and I now want Gigantor in my mouth first."

The hotel staff had pulled back the bed covers earlier for us while we dinned for dinner, so we both quickly jumped into bed. Our still slightly wet bodies left darkened damp stains on the sheets. But the air was warm enough that I knew that the sheets and our bodies would be quickly dried.

Katy tossed the bed spread back to the foot of the king bed and laughed as I arched my eyebrow in question.

"Hey bro... you got an up close look at me and now I want the same benefit."

Shrugging in compliance, I laid back on the pillows and spread myself wide for her to see me. She took my invitation seriously and started at my face and looked for a few seconds before smiling then moved down neck and upper chest. I was no body builder but that didn't mean I didn't have a six pack stomach, which she traced her finger in my stomach grooves, tickling me enough to make me jump.

"Ticklish, are we?" She teased.

"You know we both are... I thought you said "look at me"" I complained.

Singing to me... "Look or touch... tomato, tomaato, potato, potato let's call the whole thing off!" Her grin was contagious.

As her fingers traced around and around the muscles in my stomach, she watched as my dick began to dance. You know that flicking as it became engorged with each heartbeat. The harder I got, the redder the head of my dick became like some strange barber's pole.

"Hmmm, that looks delicious." Kathleen growled.

"It's all yours sis... I am yours to command!"

Laughing she stuck out her tongue and lightly licked the top of my dick.

"That's just where I want you Coop... mine to command."

With that she became too busy for words, except for wet slurping noises.

The words I said were more on the lines of, "Oh God that feels so fucking good!" or "Yeah, just like that sis!"

But let's face it, it was the visual that was the most exciting part about our first encounter.

Katy took my bulbous crown into her mouth and began to suck. It filled her mouth so fully that I could see that the opening of her mouth was stretched to its maximum limit. She began to slaver my dick with spit, using the fluid as lubrication. As much as I wanted to thrust, I maintained controlled as she began to work her magic.

I had thought that she would be like all of my other girlfriends, lick it a few times and then call it a day. Instead Katy began to force my dick further down her mouth. As she pushed inch by inch of my manhood into her mouth, I could feel that my dick was now actually hitting the back of her throat. Her tongue framed my dick as it tightened as I went down her throat. I was giddy with excitement. No woman had ever got me down this far and here was my sister, outperforming all of the women I have ever known before.

Soon she was gagging as the saliva begun to flow out of her mouth as if she was already full of cum. Her nose and eyes were watering from the effort making her a hot mess.

As much as I loved what I was feeling, I told her that this was incredible and she didn't need to go farther. She just smiled around my dick and took a deep breath and started again. Instead of giving up she opened up her throat this last time and like pushing against the rose bud of a girl's ass, my dick eventually pushed through the back of her throat and to my surprise as she shifted positions, it actually allowed me slide down her throat till her nose was against the base of my stomach. Christ Kathleen could have made a fortune as a sword swallower.

I was in total heaven. My wet dick was being stroked so good as she pulled me all the way out of her throat, only to plunge forcefully again back to the hilt. Her nose was momentarily buried into my pubic hairs again, but because I keep my hairs shaved down, she didn't seem to mind.

As she relaxed, she began to throat fuck my dick. Like a high school neophyte getting his dick wet for the first time, I was caught off guard and gave her no warning her. We were both surprised as I blew my load off right down her throat.

The clear slobber that now coated my dick, became a white milky film. Cum just added to the wet mess that was already on my dick, balls and pubic hair. But Kathleen didn't let this phase her and she did not stop until she began to choke again.

Sitting up, she took her right index finger and used it to squeegee my mess from her lips, nose and chin. Smiling contently and not with just a little pride.

"How was that brother?"

I pushed her roughly to her back and said, "Sis that was the most incredible thing I have ever felt. Now let me return the favor!"

She giggle in excitement and I got down real close to her pussy and took in a deep breath.

"Aaaagh! Ambrosia sister"

She giggled again and squirmed her ass in anticipation.

Using both of my hands, I spread her legs like angel wings and looked closely at her pussy again. My gaze seemed to undo her and I noticed that her labia slowly opened like a flower for me, all ready for my attention.

Finding Kathleen's clit was easy because she was one of those rare girls who clit were oversized and was unhooded and bright red, just begging for attention. I needed no sign to tell me that here was where heaven lied.

I used my tongue flat on her and started from her asshole up past her taint and moved on fully to her pussy. Finally ending my first stroke at her bald mons. She moaned and squirmed but dutifully kept her legs open for my and her pleasure.

My sister was a literal smorgasbord of flavors and scents and I planned on eating a full course meal here.

Now knowing the lay of the land, I started back over again this time stopping at her labia to begin to suck her lips into my mouth. Stroking her lips with my tongue, which is no less sensitive than her licking the back side of my dick. From the way she moaned and tossed her head side to side I knew she would agree and was truly enjoying my attention.

So much fluid was flowing out of her pussy and down the crack of her ass, a huge wet spot had formed on the bed sheets. We would obviously have to pull them and air it out before we could sleep on it tonight.

I again sucked her pussy lips into my mouth while sticking my tongue as far into her as I could. My nose acted like a French tickler on her clit and I purposely moved it up and down and side to side, barely touching her to drive her crazy. I was determined that Kathleen wasn't the only one who was going to have a sore jaw when we were done.

I sucked and lapped her juices for more than ten minutes and would have stayed as long as she would let me but Katy begin to hump my face and then begged me to suck and bite her clit. Who am I to deny my sister anything, so I gave in and slid forward replacing my nose with the full length of my tongue.

Her clit was so large that it felt not unlike a hard nipple and it allowed me to coil my tongue into a cylinder shape and use it to wrap her clit on both sides while I sucked and stroked it.

"Oh God, Coop that's it... do that and you'll make me cum so good for you!" Katy cried out.

Encouraged, I stuck one finger then another into my sister, stroking in rhythm of my sucking her clit. With each stroke I spread my fingers wider, pushing hard on her vagina walls.

"More Cooper!" she demanded.

I increased my suction on her clit and lightly nibbled it, while now stroking her with three fingers. I had never seen a woman get as wet as my sister was. I was glad that Kathleen had already got me off, because at my current state of excitement, I would surely have cum on the sheets just from dry humping.

Her orgasm was both vocal and very physical. Her outcry came out like a tornado siren. Winding up real low and quiet, but ending in a loud wail. Oh my God! Surely that cry could have been heard across lagoon and the staff would come running down our dock to ensure there wasn't a crime scene here. Definitely a scene but definitely no crime.

I was so turned on and interested in my sister next orgasm, that I doubt if I would have noticed them pounding at our door.

But until they did show up I was going to continue giving Katy as much pleasure as I could. After what seemed at least three orgasms, Katy finally pushed me off of her sensitive clit.

"Coop, stop, please stop, my head will explode if I cum one more time."

I let her get away, but examine the white creamy fluid dripping from her cunny and my fingers.

"How was it?" I asked, but was pleased that I already knew her answer.

"You know damn well how it was Coop!"

I loved Kathleen's dimples and she gave me both as she answered.

"I think I must have had at least three, maybe four. God if you fuck like you give head Coop, I think I'm going to die!"

This made me happy and I really laughed. Katy saw the twinkle again in my eyes and knew that somehow our sex tonight had allowed me to cross an important corner.

That bitch Amber was now a fading memory.

I crawled up in bed and snuggled up with my sister. Resting my head between her naked breasts, I draped one arm across her stomach and just rested while listening to her heart beat.

"I love you sis!"

"I love you too Coop!"

"Let's make love once we get our breath"

"Shhhh, just rest."

Crashing from a depressing wedding, 16 hour jet lag must have finally caught up with me. Just lying there listening to Katy's heartbeat, dropped me into an unconscious state in less than one minute.

Kathleen would let me sleep for nearly sixteen hours straight.

DAY TWO