TMGS 01-05 - Sex With An Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Living in your magic?" Cindy asked. She was always curious about the magical life Hannah lived so that she too could learn the ways of Hannah's magic.

"Yeah. It's something I do from time to time when I'm tired of pretending to be my old magic-less self. I'd tell you the details, but that's not why I decided to come over tonight." Hannah slowly sat up on Cindy's bed. She let her wings rest behind her as she crossed her legs and leaned forward. She looked up at Cindy as she stood before her in her yellow dress, and latched onto Cindy's attention with her naked breasts that hung before her; one completely on display and one hardly covered up by the lone strap of her angelic dress.

Hannah's body still seemed intangible as she moved. Her semitransparent and glowing body was like a sexy fog that sat atop Cindy's bed. Cindy couldn't control herself as she reached out towards Hannah with her hand. Hannah just smiled and leaned in towards Cindy's outstretched hand. Cindy giggled as she tried to caress the soft face of her blonde angel, and found it impossible. Her hand slipped through Hannah's face as instead of feeling her soft skin, she simply felt warm air. With her hand submerged into the ghostly face of her beautiful friend, Cindy looked into Hannah's eyes and wondered what other amazing magical powers she still kept secret.

"It's something kinda new." Hannah told Cindy. "Somewhere between a ghost and an angel. Do you like it?"

"It's ... trippy." Cindy admitted as she could see her own fingertips through Hannah's vapor-like face. "Sorry, I just can't really get over the fact that you can turn into things like this. An angel? A fairy? Now ... a ghost?"

"Oh, I can turn into a lot more than just those things, but thats not why I'm here."

"Why did you stop by, then?" Cindy asked as she pulled her hand from Hannah's cheek. As she did, the wind caused from Cindy's hand forced Hannah's ghostly face to dissipate ever so slightly. Hannah did not cease her white smile and calmly waited as her face slowly reform. She felt nothing but simply enjoyed Cindy's amusement at her ghostlike form.

"You haven't been keeping up your part of the bargain." Hannah told Cindy as she looked up at her.

"What do you mean?"

"I paid you that money so that nothing else in your life would distract you from your practices. I need you to practice your magic."

"You need me to? What's the point of having magic if all I do is sit at home alone?" Cindy said, and she suddenly plucked her yellow heels off of the ground, floating her own body off her carpet and moving higher and higher above the ghost-angel that was Hannah. "As you can see, I have been practicing." Cindy showed Hannah as she floated above her. "I am indeed magical like you said, but I can't stay in here all the time. You give me amazing sex, but only every few months? That's not enough. You apparently have sex all the time. Why can't I?"

Hannah did have sex all the time, at least four times a day if not more. Hannah seemed to have connections in the strangest of places and could even create lovers with her mind; lovers hotter and hornier than Hannah and Cindy themselves. But Hannah's reasons and motives were beyond Cindy's comprehension. She tried so hard to keep her magical secrets from Cindy and not overwhelm her with the vast knowledge inside her magical mind. There was so much Hannah had still to show and tell Cindy about their powers, and she had come that night to reveal something she wasn't sure if she was ready to reveal.

"You have indeed taught yourself how to fly." Hannah told her. "But flying is so ... pointless, in the grand scheme of things. While all of our powers can make our lives easier and full of pleasure, not all of them are necessary."

"So you're saying I need to stay home and learn magic that will ... do what exactly?"

"Let's just say if you cancel your plans tonight and do what I say ... you'll learn something else very special about our magical powers. Something that will ... change the way you live your life."

Cindy couldn't ignore Hannah's words. Every time Hannah revealed something, it did change her life. First, her old college roommate decided to turn into and angel, float around her apartment naked, create a hot tub with her mind, and then fucked her brains out with a strap-on dildo: that was quite a revelation. The second time, Hannah tried to convince Cindy that she could do all those magical things too: sure enough, she was currently flying. Finally, Hannah revealed just how powerful she was when she turned a sexual romp into a foursome by simply 'creating' two gorgeous people to join them in a public sexual orgy.

What could possibly be next?

"I'm hoping that there is some sex in store during this 'revelation'."

"Well, if sex is what you need ..." Hannah started as she sat there in her sheer white toga. With those words, the ghostlike form that Hannah was enjoying was no more. Hannah's semitransparent body quickly solidified as she still sat comfortably on Cindy's bed. Cindy watched from above as Hannah leaned back onto her bed, bracing herself up with her hands and letting her angel wings rest behind her. She quickly spread her legs wide, revealing her perfect pussy to Cindy even though she had easily seen her naked body under her angelic attire. As she leaned back on the bed and spread her legs for Cindy, her toga simply evaporated off of her body and left her naked except for her heavenly jewelry. Cindy looked down at this naked angel lying on her bed, and quickly saw where things were headed.

" ... then why don't you just come here and get it?" Hannah finished, and Cindy needed no further encouragement.

Cindy floated down towards her angel and quickly climbed on top of Hannah, pinning her to the bed. With Hannah's bare breasts before Cindy and her smiling face now biting her lip in a nervous yet horny fashion, Cindy slowly leaned down at kissed her angel. Hannah closed her eyes and welcomed Cindy's kiss, letting her wet lips probe her mouth and taste her magic. For the first time in over a month, Cindy and Hannah let their tongues dance in each other's mouths, tasting each other's lips and kissing slowly and deeply. Hannah glided her hand down Cindy's back, and as she did, Cindy's brand new yellow dress slowly vanished from sight, leaving her completely naked except for her diamonds and jewelry.

"Hmm." Cindy moaned as she felt Hannah's magical hands over her bare back. She arched herself away from Hannah's naked body, welcoming her touch. "You're not wasting any time tonight, are you?" she asked.

"Think of this as an appetizer." Hannah answered. Cindy dove back down and kissed Hannah deeply once more. She felt Hannah's magic radiate off of her nude body as their enormous breasts bulged together. Cindy clinched the sheets of her own bed as she kissed her angel below her. She pried Hannah's legs apart with her knee and could feel that her pussy was already quite wet and eager for some love.

"Sounds tasty." Cindy whispered into Hannah's mouth as she broke her kiss. Smiling and in control, Cindy slowly eased her way down Hannah's body. Hannah's feathery wings squirmed behind her as she felt Cindy's lips kiss all the way down her bare skin.

Now off the bed and on her knees before Hannah, Cindy found her way down to Hannah's bare pussy. Cindy ignored Hannah's clit, and merely kissed her inner thighs, romantically preparing her for the sex that was to come.

"Yes..." Hannah moaned as she squirmed. Knowing exactly what was to come, Hannah ran her hands up her own nude body and felt her solid form. Cindy continued to kiss her thighs and caress her legs with her hands as Hannah's own hands found their way up into her short blonde hair and around her feathery wings. Cindy smiled and looked up the bare body of her angel, and then gave Hannah's pussy the tender lick it needed. With the grace of her tongue, Hannah's back arched and her halo began to glow even brighter. She pushed her large breasts into the air as Cindy orally pleased her, and all Cindy could do was smile and continue.

Hannah quickly sat up on the edge of the bed and stretched her wings out behind her. They flapped softly as Hannah sat up. With her halo still glowing brightly above her head, she looked down at her naked friend and ran her hand through Cindy's hair. Cindy looked up to her angel, and knew that she was started to bring out the kinkiness that Hannah had inside her. Wearing nothing more than the diamonds around her neck, her wrists, and the diamonds that hung from her ears, the naked Cindy plunged her tongue into Hannah's bare pussy and began to search for that magical orgasm inside her.

"Yes! Suck on this beautiful angel's pussy. Make her cum." Hannah said. The idea that Cindy was sucking the clit of this blonde angel only caused her to want more. She sucked on Hannah's pussy and played with her clit with her teeth. All Hannah could do was moan and let her glorious wings arch upward at the sensation of Cindy's mouth. Hannah placed her hands on the bed behind her and let her wings flap with each lick of Cindy's tongue. She her nude body go on display for a nonexistent crowd of spectators as Cindy ate her pussy. Her chest heaved up and own as her breaths quickened. She began to heavenly moan her way closer and closer to glorious orgasm.

Hannah had been using her magic so much lately that she seemed to have very little control over it. As Cindy sucked on Hannah's clit, Hannah began to lose control of her magic which was already on an impressive high. Cindy watched as Hannah's body would fade in and out of visibility ever so slightly. Hannah, having spent who-knows-how-long as a ghostly angel, was still having trouble keeping her solid form. Hannah smiled as she couldn't even keep her looks for her hair suddenly changed from short blonde to long, bright and shining red. Cindy continued to play with Hannah's pussy as Hannah took her knew hair in her hands and giggled. She let her new hair fall down around her breasts and her stomach, enjoying the salon-feel of her new hair.

"Keep going! I wanna lose control!" Hannah demanded, and her godly voice echoed through the room.

As a shockingly warm gust of wind blew the windows of the bedroom open, Cindy knew she was getting to her friend. She pulled her tongue away from her pussy, eased one of her fingers inside instead. As Cindy started to fuck Hannah with her finger, Hannah fell backwards on the bed once more, allowing her large angel wings to spread over the blankets and her large breasts to push up towards the ceiling. Soon one finger became three as Cindy continued to fuck her harder and harder with her fingers. The bedroom began to shake ever so slightly as Hannah's body even began to float up off the bed. Hannah had lost her weight as she lost more control of her magic.

"Oh yes! More..." Hannah moaned, and soon her weightless body began to float above Cindy's bed. Cindy stood up from the side of the bed, following her friend as she rose into the air and keeping her fingers in Hannah's pussy. Hannah's hands roamed furiously over her own body as Cindy watched her angel levitate before her. Hannah squeezed her own breasts, pinched her own nipples, and ran her hands up through her red hair and out around the feathers of her beautiful white wings.

"Wait. Stop!" Hannah cried out. Then suddenly Cindy felt an arm grab her hand and pull it away from Hannah's pussy. Cindy was confused as Hannah's telekinetic powers inhibited her from fucking the naked angel that was floating above her bed. Covered in Hannah's juices from her pussy, Cindy couldn't help but lick her fingers and taste her friend as she awaited further instruction. Cindy stood there stark naked in her bedroom, tasting Hannah's pussy that was coating her fingertips.

"Use this!" Hannah called out, and Cindy watched as Hannah latched onto the glowing halo above her head. She simply snatched it from midair, and held the glowing disc in her hand. Hannah tossed the halo to Cindy, and as it floated towards her it changed. The glowing light disc broke apart as it drifted towards Cindy and morphed into a firm, glowing, and large dildo. The glowing dildo landed in Cindy's hand, and she could do nothing else but look at the naked body of Hannah as it floated above her bed, begging to be penetrated.

"I've always wanted to fuck an angel." Cindy said as she too embraced Hannah's role-play.

"Even with her own halo?" Hannah asked.

"That's one way ..." Cindy answered.

With the new glowing dildo in hand, Cindy stepped up to Hannah's floating body slowly ran it around Hannah's already soaked angelic pussy. She ran in up and down her as she floated before her with her legs spread wide. The magic of her glowing dildo flowed into Hannah as she awaited its thickness. Hannah looked down at her own pussy as Cindy played with it, running her hands over her breasts and letting her long red hair hang behind her. She ran her own hands along her breasts and her stomach, feeling the magic of the toy as is radiated up through her body.

Then without warning, Cindy's inserted the glowing toy into Hannah. She pushed the dildo in far and deep, filling up Hannah's pussy that was already soaking wet with her juices. Hannah's back arched as she felt the powers inside the dildo please her in supernatural ways. Cindy had no idea what magical abilities lie in the dildo, but she knew they were phenomenal as Hannah's breasts swelled larger. Cindy eased the toy in and out of her friend as she floated there with her legs spread wide above her head. Her wings continued to flap ever so slowly, and even began to radiate light of their own. Hannah's magic was spinning inside her. It was playing with her in amazing ways.

"Harder! Yes! I want to ... I need this." Hannah muttered, and Cindy did as she was told. She slammed the toy on and out of her angel, faster and faster as Hannah's immense breasts bounced above. Hannah held her body up with her mind and held her breasts up with her hands, caressing them as Cindy pounded her with the magic glowing dildo. Hannah's large breasts bounced as Hannah lifted and lowered her body up and down on the dildo. Bright light beamed from her wings as Cindy fucked her weightless body harder and harder.

"Oh fuck! Yes, please! Fuck me!" Hannah screamed in pleasure. Suddenly Cindy felt a hand shove the back of her head forward, and push her down towards Hannah's pussy. Cindy felt the magical force push her face towards Hannah's clit, and Cindy had no choice but to take Hannah's wet clit in her mouth as she continued to pull the dildo in and out of Hannah. Hannah wrapped her angel wings around Cindy, pulling her even closer as her body began to shake from the amount of magic that was storing up inside her. The magic warmth of the wings on Cindy's back made her suddenly uncontrollably aroused, and she pulled at Hannah's clit with her mouth.

The combination of Cindy's mouth and the dildo finally did Hannah in and gave her an amazing orgasm. The magic inside her was so focused and so concentrated that Hannah had to absorb it all and pay the costs of her orgasm. It was a cost she would gladly pay, and couldn't wait to pay.

"Oh yes!" she screamed aloud, not letting her voice remain hidden from the other apartments. As she cried out, Cindy fell forward on the bed as Hannah lost complete control. Cindy was awaiting Hannah's orgasm as she had her mouth wrapped around Hannah's pussy, but instead found herself bouncing naked on her bed. Wondering what Hannah's magic had in store for her, Cindy rolled over and looked up to see Hannah who she expected to see still floating above the bed, but instead saw the faint apparition of a woman that was quickly fading away. There was no explosion of light that Cindy had witnessed before. In mere seconds, these cloud of a woman was gone, and Cindy was alone.

Hannah had simply vanished into nothing.

Cindy lie their on her bed, the glowing dildo still in her hand and Hannah's juices still on her lips. She propped herself up with her hand, naked and a bit sweaty from the lesbian love she had just given her angelic friend. Cindy looked all around the room, wondering where Hannah had gone and wondering what wall she was going to pop out of. Without waiting, Cindy lifted her body up off her bed with her mind and floated into the air. She flipped around in the air so effortlessly, going exactly where she wanted to without worrying about gravity or physics. Cindy softly floated over to the corner of her bedroom, above the shards of broken mirror that still glittered her carpet, and looked all over the room for any sign of Hannah's return.

"I ... oh this is funky." Cindy heard Hannah's voice say as she floated above the broken glass of her mirror.

"What?" Cindy asked her empty bedroom. There was still no hint of Hannah anywhere except her voice.

"I don't have a body." Hannah told her. Her voice whipped around Cindy so fast as her words bounced around the room. Hannah wasn't anywhere. Hannah was everywhere. She had lost her human body she had loved so strut around in and became nothing. The body of Hannah was gone, but the essence of Hannah lived on and was echoing throughout Cindy's bedroom. "Oh, this is wild." Hannah laughed. Cindy could hear Hannah laughing, enjoying her state of being, or lack there of.

"This hasn't happened to me in a long time." Hannah's essence told Cindy.

"Where are you?" Cindy asked, confused by the wild experience.

"Nowhere. Everywhere. I don't know. It's just ... oh this is kinda hot." Hannah continued, enjoying the strange predicament. "Oh, I got an idea. Watch this ... don't freak out."

"What?!" Cindy asked again.

Suddenly, several pairs of Cindy's unworn panties and stockings floated up out of their shopping bags and into the air. They spun about and contorted themselves in the air above Cindy's bed. Cindy watched as they then landed on her bare bed, and continued to squirm about like they were alive. Then at once, they stopped, and Cindy could see that they were sitting on her bed in the goofy shape of a face. Her stockings and panties had worked together to form lips, a nose, and two eyes complete with pupils that just sat on Cindy's bed.

"That's better." The strange clothing monster that sat on top of her bed said to her.

"What the hell?" Cindy asked the clothing face.

"What? I don't have a fucking body." Hannah exclaimed as the pile of clothes animated like a real face. The eyes made of clothes even blinked atop her bed and followed Cindy's movements as she floated above. It was as though Hannah recreated her own face by using the clothing as something for Cindy to focus on. It was clear that Hannah had no body for Cindy to gaze upon, but her essence and her magic remained in the room.

"So now what?" Cindy asked as she floated her naked body above her bed, looking down as her clothes continued to talk to her.

"Chill out, give me a minute. I'll get my full powers back." The face instructed as Hannah was waiting for her haywire magic to give her control back. As she floated impatiently, Cindy took the opportunity to mess with her friend. She knew that Hannah was in no danger and decided to ruin her goofy game while Hannah didn't have full control of her magic. Cindy shot down to her bed, and with a swift kick she destroyed the face made of clothes. She kicked the clothes up against the wall, and Hannah's makeshift face was gone. Her clothes fell back to the floor, and there they would remain as Cindy lowered herself down onto her bed.

As Cindy watched her clothes loose their animated state, she knew that Hannah was still somewhere in the room. But it wasn't that Hannah was somewhere; she was everywhere. Cindy was still too new to magic to fully understand how it worked or what Hannah was really capable of, but the fact of the matter was that Hannah was her bedroom and everything in it.