TMGS 01-05 - Sex With An Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy stood on the bed and waited for Hannah to show any sign of her existence. She didn't have to wait long as the blanket that sat atop her bed suddenly whipped out from under her feet, and she flipped onto her back. With a bounce, Cindy landed on her mattress. Cindy watched as her large blanket fell to the ground, and she propped herself up on the sheet below. Not a few moments passed when the sheet that remained quickly rose up around her ankles and her wrists and tied her down to the bed. Cindy couldn't move as she was quickly subdued by the nonexistent Hannah.

Hannah was truly everywhere.

"You can't win." Hannah's voice echoed, playing into Cindy's little fight. "I may not have a body, but I can still use my other powers."

Cindy struggled to break free of the sheets that clung to her limbs tightly. Her naked body squirmed left and right, but soon stopped as she saw a strange mist of light begin to appear above her bed. She stopped her fighting, and watched as the eerie fog of light began stronger and stronger up near her ceiling. It was in the fog of light that Cindy saw the goddess Hannah begin to form. She didn't see her naked body, her glorious breasts, her angel wings, or her delectable pussy.

It was in this fog that Cindy saw Hannah's face.

Lips of light formed above Cindy, lips that were easily six feet in length. Hannah's eyes batted open, eyes with pupils the size of watermelons. This giant face of light looked down at Cindy from the ceiling. It just smiled down at this insignificant girl who was tied to her bed and giggled. Cindy was started to get a grasp on just how powerful her old college roommate had become over the years. This twenty-five year old college girl had left her human body was now simply a giant face of light that was looking down on her while simultaneously holding her down to her bed with astonishing telekinetic abilities.

"I gotta tell you, I haven't had this much fun with my magic in a long time." The giant face of light said as it held Cindy to the bed with unseen magic. "You should learn more magic. We could have hilarious magic fights."

The face of light suddenly dissipated, swirled about, and poured down towards the side of the bed. Cindy watched from her pinned position as the white fog quickly formed together in what appeared to be the shape of a woman. The light of the fog faded away, and Hannah was reborn calmly standing at the edge of the bed. She was no longer the fantastic angel she was before or an intangible ghostly apparition. She was just Hannah; young, blonde, gorgeous, and completely naked.

Like a giggly schoolgirl, the cute blonde with the fantastic magical powers bounced onto the bed. Hannah climbed on top of Cindy in a playful manner and immediately straddled her naked body as it remained stuck to the bed. Hannah looked down at Cindy as she placed her hands on her hips. She remained on knees above Cindy's body and presenting her bare breasts as they towered above her. She just looked down at her hopeless friend who still was tied to the bed.

"I mean, if we did ever use our magical powers against each other, I'd win." Hannah told her, still holding Cindy firmly to the bed by use of her telekinetic powers and the bed sheets. "Still, I think it'd be fun to mess with each other."

Hannah pointed her finger at Cindy's wrists, and the bed-sheets let go of her wrists and ankles. Despite her new found freedom from her restraints, she still found it impossible to move. Hannah still held Cindy against the bed with her mind for she was not yet done playing with her. Hannah slowly rose her hand upward away form Cindy, and as she did Cindy soon felt her body rise from the bed, following Hannah's fingertips. Hannah giggled a playful giggle as she softly picked Cindy up into the air with her telekinetic powers. She calmly lifted her into the air and secretly desired to play with her friend with even more advanced magic she had yet to put on display.

"Oh, the things I could do to you ..." the college blonde said. Yet those deep seeded powers would have to wait for another day. Hannah had already scared Cindy with her magic, and Hannah knew that she had to treat Cindy very delicately. She wasn't ready for Hannah to fully defy reality, at least any further than she already had.

Hannah took her hand away from Cindy, and held it out to the glowing dildo that sat on the floor of Cindy's bedroom. Cindy remained stuck in midair as the dildo floated up off the ground and towards Hannah's hand. Yet, as the dildo came to her, she did not catch it. Hannah merely conducted it through the air as it floated between her delicate hands. She smiled at her toy for she more amazing plans for it. Hannah looked away from the toy as it floated before her and down to her own wet pussy, The toy quickly followed her eyes and moved through the air. Hannah conducted the toy with her mind, and spread her legs as the toy probed her own clit.

Cindy watched and Hannah moaned as she used her telekinetic powers to insert the glowing dildo into her own pussy. With her mind, Hannah penetrated her own pussy as she held her hands out away from her body. Hannah spread her legs and eased the toy in and out of her with her mind, keeping her eyes closed and slowly fucked herself with her halo. Cindy watched as light beamed from Hannah's naked body in rays, illuminating her figure and spreading out through her arms, legs, and eyes. Light seemed to flow through her body in waves from her pussy as the magical toy did things to her body that nothing else could. Hannah felt its magic compliment her own.

"Haha! Yes ... Hannah screamed as she used the toy to play with her pussy. In a gust of magic, Hannah's angelic wings burst through the skin of her bare back and sprouted behind her once more. She stretched her wings out as the glowing toy hung from her pussy. She looked out at her own glowing wings and smiled, happy to see her magic returning to its full potential. There was no light in Cindy's room anymore except for the white light that poured from Hannah's naked angelic body.

Hannah looked down at her halo that was still inside her pussy, and focused her magic on it. In seconds, it grew longer and longer, still remaining inside her but growing from her pussy like an erect penis. Cindy watched in her usual amazement of Hannah's reality defying powers as this glowing toy stiffened, hardened, and grew well over a foot long from her pussy. Hannah's magical desires ceased and Cindy saw there her halo, her dildo, was now a powerful, thick, and exceptionally long strap-on. A magical toy that Hannah planned to use on her floating friend. Hannah looked up from her new attachment to her floating friend, and held her arms, and her wings, out wide. She presented her glowing twelve inch toy to Cindy, along with her magnificent naked body.

"Come to me." Hannah said with a soft angelic voice. "Come get fucked by an angel."

Cindy had no choice for she soon felt her body lower down towards Hannah. Hannah remained on her knees with her glowing toy standing proudly and her bare body illuminating the apartment's bedroom. Her angel wings flapped behind her softly as she lowered Cindy down towards her with her mind. Cindy had no control over where she was going for Hannah's magic obviously overpowered Cindy's. Cindy just floated down towards this nude angel who wore a glowing strap-on toy that was eagerly awaiting to penetrate her.

With just her thoughts, Hannah lowered Cindy down to her toy and let it slowly ease inside her pussy. She didn't touch her nor let Cindy touch her back, but calmly let the wet dildo climb inside her friend. With her arms held out away from her and her body basically frozen, Cindy felt the sheer size of the toy at it stretched out her delicate pussy. It worked its way into her body far deeper than she expected. This angel that was now letting Cindy ride her was planning on giving her a thorough fucking she wouldn't ever forget.

But Hannah was very calm with her mannerisms. She cared not for the pain she was giving her friend. She knew it would pass. She just smiled as she continued to force Cindy down on the toy with her mind. The glowing dildo continued to climb inside Cindy, reached depths never before touched by any other. Hannah's angelic wings fluttered behind her as she could sense Cindy's pain and pleasure radiating off of her body. Their bare nipples grazed each other as Cindy grimaced in pain. She had never had anything penetrate her this deeply before in her life.

Finally, Hannah ceased her slowly extended thrust into Cindy, and she merely held Cindy up by just her strap on toy. She could see sweat beating down Cindy's face as she was filled up by the magnificent sex toy. Cindy just floated under Hannah's magical command atop her giant thirteen inch strap-on. Hannah eased her hand up and caressed Cindy's face with her hand. She ran her fingertips across Cindy's worried cheek, and her magic flowed from her angelic fingertips. Cindy felt her cheek warm. She felt her whole body become relaxed. She felt Hannah's magic inside her body and easing her pains that were coming from her extremely stretched pussy.

"Don't worry, honey." Hannah said as she caressed her friend's face. "I would never hurt you." Hannah's hands ran around Cindy's neck, and down her bare back. She smiled, and then pulled Cindy's body firmly against her own and looked deep into her eyes. With a thrust, Cindy felt the strap-on far deeper than it already was, and all Hannah did was smile back at her "... unless you wanted me to."

Cindy didn't wait, and pressed her lips against Hannah's. Hannah felt Cindy's kiss, and with that, she unleashed her authority on her friend. In a deep kiss, this magical angel slammed her powerful toy deep inside the brunette that was now straddling her as she sat up on her knees. Up and down Cindy went as she rode the glowing toy, feeling its power penetrate her deeply. Their bare breasts slammed together with each thrust, their double-D firmness rubbing up against each other. Sweat appeared at Hannah's forehead as she lifted and shoved Cindy's body about. Cindy couldn't continue to kiss Hannah as she was overcome with pleasure and pain. She latched onto Hannah's neck with her teeth and clinched as Hannah fucked her hard and deep.

There, in this bedroom in the middle of the city, a beautiful and very real busty blonde angel fucked a young twenty something with a fourteen-inch strap-on. Her wings batted behind her with each thrust of her toy up into this beautiful woman's pussy. This woman welcomed this lustful angel's advances, and joyfully rode his giant strap up. She was merely held up by this angels elegant arms and her amazing telekinetic powers. This nude brunette wanted nothing more than this beauty to penetrate her deep with the massive toy. Their firm sweaty bodies and there gloriously breasts bounced in unison as this brunette rode the angel's toy.

Hannah held Cindy tight against her with her hands and her mind as she fucked her harder and harder. The speed increased as this angelic beauty took full advantage of this lesser woman. Her lesbian desires to fuck was no match for Cindy, even though Cindy wanted nothing more than to be penetrated by this angel. Hannah's knees lifted up off of the bed as she took Cindy into the air with her. The fucking continued as the angel took their sex above the bed and into the air. Cindy leaned back and let her back arch upward as she simply let her body go limp. Her large breasts bounced before Hannah's eyes as Hannah kept her around tight around Cindy's back.

Now, well over a few feet in the air, Hannah let go of Cindy and herself. Together, the lovers crashed onto the bed, and Cindy bounced onto her back. Hannah, still on top of Cindy, would not let her massive toy slip out of Cindy's pussy. She didn't wait for Cindy to regain her composer and quickly resumed to pound Cindy's pussy with her toy. Hew wings arched behind her as her breasts bounced in Cindy's face. Cindy too bounced as she lie on her back on her own bed, getting throughly fucked by the angel of her dreams. Hannah clinched the bed below her as she lovely took her toy in and out of Cindy's pussy. She slowed the fucking of her friend down so that Cindy could experience the full girth of the toy.

"Fuck yeah!" Cindy cried as she ran her hands up around Hannah's arms and shoulders. "Fuck me like that."

"You like that?" Hannah asked. "You like how this angel fucks you."

She smiled down at her friend, and then leaned down to kiss her as she continued to ease her toy in and out ever so slowly. She pulled the giant toy all the way out of Cindy's pussy so that Cindy could feel the tip on her clit. Hannah eased the toy back in side Cindy, and as she kissed Cindy she could feel Cindy's pain and pleasure in her kiss. Cindy bit down on Hannah's lip as Hannah let the toy go deep inside her. Again, Hannah slowly pulled the fifteen inch long strap on from Cindy's wet pussy, tickled her clit with the tip, and eased it back inside her. Cindy broke the kiss as her head flew back against the sheets. She cringed as she felt the strap-on go deeper and deeper inside her pussy. She had no idea anything that massive could fit inside her. Hannah just smiled as she looked down at her grimacing lover. She pulled the toy out of Cindy again, waited a few moments, and then let it glide deep inside her once more. Cindy cried out and bit down on Hannah's neck once more as the massive tool stretched out her wet pussy.

"Fuck..." Cindy moaned into Hannah's neck, and she bit hard. Hannah clinched and welcomed the pain for she knew that the pain she was probably giving her friend was far greater. Cindy fell back against the sheets as the toy stopped climbing inside her. She was breathing heavily as the pleasure and pain was too amazing to handle. She looked up to her angelic friend, and saw blood dripping down from Hannah's neck where she bit down. Hannah didn't care, for in moments the red blood rose back up her neck, slowly climbed back inside her wound, and the wound sealed shut. Her neck was perfect and flawless once more.

Hannah eased down on Cindy's body, her wings still flapping behind her, and she let her breasts lie atop Cindy's. Hannah looked deep into Cindy eyes, and smiled her million dollar smile.

"You ready for the fucking of your life?" Hannah asked as sweat beaded down her gentle face.

"I ... I don't know if I can take it." Cindy panted.

"You want it." Hannah told her.

"I want it." Cindy said, even though she didn't mean to. The words just came out of her mouth. She wasn't even sure if she said it but she heard her voice say it.

"I know you do." Hannah said, and she leaned down at softly kissed her friend once more.

Cindy was fucked hard from behind. Cindy was on all fours. Cindy clinched her sheets as she felt the powerful sixteen inch-long strap-on slam her from behind. Cindy had thought she was on her back sharing a gentle kiss from her old-college-roommate-turned-beautiful-lesbian-angel. She wasn't anymore. She was instantly on all fours and being forced to take the biggest and thickest fucking she had ever taken in her young life.

Behind her, giving her this fucking was the busty angel whose wings batted with every thrust of her massive glowing strap-on. She pounded the hell out of Cindy like only an angel could. She thrust her amazing strap-on deep inside her hot lover and made her experience absolute pleasure with his a hint of pain. This blonde angel, with amazing jewelry jingling and her sweaty naked self thrusting forward into the back end of this naked brunette, was in her own heaven.

"Fuck ... Oh ... Yes ..." Cindy managed to utter as she tossed her brown hair back and looked up to the ceiling. She clinched the sheets with all her might as the forceful sensation was all but making her topple over. She then buried her face into the sheets themselves and stuck her ass up into the air to be punished.

"Fuck!!!" Cindy screamed into the sheets so that the neighbors may or may not hear. Hannah too this glorious opportunity to smack Cindy's bare ass as hard as she could not once, not twice, but five times. This blonde angel smacked Cindy's ass as hard as she could, leaving a serious red hand print on her ass cheek. Hannah then clinched Cindy's ass with both of her hands as she drove Cindy harder and harder into the sheets. Her wings flapped, causing winds around the room to knock over anything that was standing up. Hannah's glorious angel wings knocked over her coat rack, her picture frames, and her lamp as a tornado of angelic winds began to fill the room.

"Spank me again!" Cindy cried, and she pushed back upwards against Hannah, not caring about the amount of pain she was getting from the giant toy. She just wanted to feel everything that Hannah could do to her. Hannah unleashed her hand again, hitting her friend in the ass harder and harder with each hit. Hannah knew she could hurt her friend more than she wanted to, so she was careful not to hit her too hard. She was getting so much joy as Cindy's dark side came out. Cindy seemed to like the pain she was getting, and wanted more. New wicked desires that Hannah had not sensed so easily before were now as clear as day, and Cindy was in the mood to be treated bad. With a free hand, Hannah grabbed onto Cindy hair, and ripped her head back, and gave her what she wanted.

"You like that, you fucking bitch?" the beautiful angel screamed down at her. "You like how I fuck you?"

"I fucking need it. Drill my little pussy." Cindy heard herself say.

Hannah threw Cindy's head back to the sheets so effortlessly, and clinched Cindy's ass with both hands. She increased the speed of her thrusts, increased the power of her thrusts, and increased the size of the strap-on she was trusting. Hannah smacked Cindy's ass again, sending sharp pains through her body while simultaneously sending endless pleasure through her toy. Her wings continued to flap behind her causing more and more disarray around Cindy's bedroom.

Cindy buried her face in the sheets again as she experienced new dark desires. She wanted this beautiful blonde angel to destroy her little pussy with her strap-on. She loved that this pure and innocent looking beauty was so forceful with her sex and giving her feelings that even she didn't know she wanted. There was no end to Cindy's lust as Hannah pounded her from behind.

"Fuck ... I'm .... Oh ... Shit!" Cindy screamed into the sheets again. Hannah knew she was ready to cum, and she gave Cindy a special treat. With a final thrust, Hannah let her magic pour into Cindy awaiting pussy. She had never let Cindy feel this before, but with all the pain and punishment Hannah put Cindy through that night, she felt like Cindy deserved it. Like cum from a powerful cock, Cindy felt something riotous and warm fill her beyond capacity, and she came all over Hannah's halo. She ripped her sheets as her body jerked, she cried out for all the world to hear.

"Oh yes!!!" Cindy screamed, and after a few crazed jerks from her body, she fell to the bed. Cindy lost all sense of what had happened over the course of the last few minutes. Something came out inside her she never new existed. Hannah pulled her amazing strap-on from Cindy's pussy and left her naked and abused friend quivering.

Cindy was in shock. In all the years of sex with men ... and the occasional woman ... she never felt anything like what just took place. She loved sex more than most, but she didn't know she liked the abuse. She didn't know she didn't mind being used. She had no idea she liked someone to just ravage her like that. As she lie there on the bed shaking from the orgasm and the pain, it scared her a little.

"Does it hurt?" Cindy heard Hannah say.

"I ... " Cindy managed to say. She felt a tear fall from her eye. She was in great pain. Sure, Hannah had made her cum with vigor that she ever thought she could, but she was in grave pain. Hannah, who wasn't actually on top of her but floating above her, glided down her body to examine her sore pussy. Cindy didn't see what Hannah was doing. She didn't see anything but the ceiling above her.