TMGS 01-05 - Sex With An Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah floated down between Cindy's legs and saw the damage she had done to her young friend. She wasn't about to share with her friend for she worried that if Cindy knew what was happening between her legs that she may never let Hannah fuck her again. It was not a pretty site, but Hannah hoped to show Cindy that pain only temporary and nothing could not be fixed with their powers. Hannah lowered her levitation and placed her lips upon Cindy's clit. Cindy felt Hannah kiss her clit, and it stung bad. Cindy grimaced, but still was far to exhausted and in pain to move.

"Is that better, honey?" Hannah asked as she looked up to her friend.

It was better. It was completely better. Cindy sighed as she realized that she actually wasn't in pain. There was no pain whatsoever but the remains of her amazing orgasm that still trickled through her nude body. Cindy placed her hands against her sheets and looked down at Hannah who was still levitating horizontally with her face between Cindy's legs.

"What did you do?" Cindy asked as she was no curious to see what remained of her ravished pussy. Cindy looked down at her body and saw something she did not expect to see.

She saw nothing. She saw no legs, no pussy, no tight firm stomach. She did not see the tops of her glorious breasts. She did not see her long brown hair dangling in front of her face. She did not see her dainty toes at the end of the bed.

"What the fuck?!" Cindy cried out, and she backed up against the top of the bed. She could feel her body as she cuddled into a ball among the pillows, but she could not see it. Hannah sighed an annoyed sigh, and then sat down at the end of the bed. Her angel wings batted behind her as she looked up to her throughly freaked out friend.

"Relax. You're invisible." Hannah said. "Too bad the only person who can't see you right now is you. Your magic isn't good enough to be invisible from me."

Cindy calmed and held her hand up in front of her face. She could feel where her hand was and she knew she was holding it up in front of her eyes, but she couldn't see it. She was invisible from herself and anyone else who didn't have magical powers like Hannah.

"I'm invisible? Why?"

"Probably something to do with the fact that I just fucked your brains out." The angel at the end of the bed said. "Your magic's all haywire again. I can fix this if you want."

Cindy didn't answer Hannah, but Hannah knew this was a good thing that her friend accidentally became invisible as a result of her magical orgasm. Hannah just closed her blue eyes and Cindy could suddenly see her hand in front of her face again. She could see her bare legs as she huddled at the top of the bed. She could see her entire body once more.

Hannah quickly hoped off of the bed, and started to walk around Cindy's room. Cindy saw that she still had the epic strap-on around her waist, a strap-on that was about a foot and a half long. Cindy's jaw dropped for she realized that toy was inside her body. Hannah cared not for the fact she was still wearing the toy. This nude angel walked around Cindy's room with a mission. Her large angel wings were still tucked behind her for she had no desire to tuck them into her body like she had done in the past.

"You're still invisible. I'll keep you that way tonight. We should probably go." Hannah said and she stepped before the window that led to the city outside.

"Go? Where?" Cindy asked.

Hannah opened the window, and Cindy felt the night air blow inside. The city lights beamed into the room and lit up Hannah's naked body. Hannah just smiled as she looked out to the city night. Her white feathery wings batted in sync with her smile. With the window open, Hannah turned back towards the magical-sex-room that was once Cindy's bedroom, and looked down to the shards of mirror that still decorated the floor. Hannah slowly rose both of her hands, hands that were adorned with millions and millions of dollars of diamonds in the form of bracelets and rings, and conducted her fingertips as if she was using a puppet. Cindy just sat on her bed and watched as all the shards of glass, big and small, floated up off of the ground and slowly spun about as gravity seemed to vanish around them. Suspended in the air, Hannah conducted the broken pieces back towards the mirror. As if the broken pieces remembered, the lined back up with each other and found their way back into the wood frame of the mirror. Hannah continued to express her magic over the glass, and within seconds, the broken pieces fused together.

Cindy's mirror was as good as new.

"Let's get ready." Hannah then said as she spun around and looked to Cindy. Cindy was still huddled on the bed having been fucked so hard she lost the ability to reflect light.

"But ..." Cindy started, but she was quickly interrupted as she felt her body float up off of the bed. She was too woozy and overwhelmed to be concerned that Hannah was moving her naked body into the air with a mere glance of her blue eyes. Hannah looked around the room, and Cindy soon saw a yellow bra and panty set float up from the bags and bags of clothes that were tossed around her room. They soon met Cindy as she floated above the bed, and moved around her floating body. This bra and panty set climbed up her legs and around her large breasts as Hannah dressed Cindy with her telekinesis. A pair of yellow heels, yellow stockings and even a sheer yellow robe also floated up from Cindy's shopping spree, and revolved around her waiting their turn to climb onto Cindy's floating body. The sparkling yellow heels attached to Cindy's feet after the sheer yellow stockings climbed up her long slender legs, Cindy felt her arms open up as the long glamourous yellow robe climbed onto her arms and draped around her body.

Happy with her selections, Hannah lowered Cindy onto the ground in front of her with her eyes. Cindy landed on her yellow heels on her carpet, but her lingerie wasn't complete. While Cindy opened her robe to look over Hannah's selections, Hannah placed her hand over her mouth and blew a kiss at Cindy. It was in this kiss that her magic poured out in the shape of small white and yellow sparkles. Those sparkles turned to diamonds as they came in contact with Cindy's bra, tiny yellow thong, glamourous heels, and even her ears, neck, wrists, and belly button.

Cindy looked at the millions of dollars she now wore thanks to Hannah's magic. She turned to her full-size mirror and looked over her body. Thanks to Hannah's magic, Cindy had a reflection and she could see her body adorned with Hannah's magical attire. She ran her hands along her waist, looking at her yellow set. She looked at her large breasts spilling over the top of her tiny bra. She looked at her hair, hair that had been done up by Hannah's magic as well. She was sexy. She was sultry. She was glamourous. She was breathtaking. Cindy looked at herself in the mirror and came to one conclusion; she was dressed for seduction in mind. Dressed like this, she could seduce the god.

"I heard you secretly liked yellow." Hannah said as she looked at Cindy in the mirror as well. Cindy had never actually told Hannah that, but Hannah knew nevertheless.

Cindy looked over to the strap-on-wearing naked angel next to her, and watched as her giant glowing strap-on floated off of her body. The moment the massive toy left Hannah's body and floated into the air, it merged together and became a ball of light. Hannah just smiled as she morphed the light with her mind, re-shaping it into whatever her magic desired. Cindy watched as that ball became a disc, or better yet; a halo. Hannah took hold with the halo with her hand, and tossed it above her head. It was above Hannah's blonde hair that her halo would float and remain. As the halo took its place above Hannah's head, it rained down glittery sparkles onto Hannah's body. Those sparkles rested on her nude body, and Cindy watched as those sparkles became that same glorious white toga that Hannah had wore earlier that evening.

Hannah had returned to the same near naked angel that she had been when she decided to interrupt Cindy's plans for the evening. Her right breast still hung out on display while the rest of her body was hardly covered at all by the sheer glittery white toga. Hannah turned to Cindy and smiled.

"Shall we?" Hannah asked, and with those words her toes were plucked from the ground and she turned to the open window. Cindy stepped after Hannah and watched as Hannah didn't bother going through the window that she had just opened. She didn't care for the open window or the wall that surrounded it. Hannah just let her angelic body float through the wall, glass, and whatever else didn't belong in her way. She merged through the wall and floated out above the city. Cindy stepped to the window sill and watched as the near-naked angel floated over ten stories above the city below. Hannah spun around, with her wings still slowly flapping behind her, and looked to her lingerie-clad friend.

"Come on! You're invisible, remember?" Hannah called out.

Cindy lived in the tenth floor in the heart of the city. Below her were honking cars and busy people running about their magic-less lives. Still, ten stories was a long way to fall, and Cindy for the moment felt comfortable with her feet on her carpet. Only in Cindy's dreams would she ever just hop out of her bedroom window, which was true, kinda.

Yet, flying was so easy now, and Cindy knew she was capable of magic. With her hand still on the window sill, she let her toes float up behind her. Softly, her yellow heels lifted off of the carpet of her bedroom and her body became more and more horizontal the more and more she thought about being weightless. She was truly floating upward, and as her thoughts became increasingly solid, Cindy let go of the window sill and let her hands rise up with her. Still in the safety of her bedroom and the three foot fall below her, Cindy looked out to the beautiful angel before her.

"Stop being so lame!" Hannah called out, and she looked up to the stars above. With a few bats of her amazing wings, Cindy watched as Hannah launched up to the skies above. She continued to watch as this angel flew into the night sky, and Cindy knew she had to follow her. But first she had to get rid of her fears of heights. There were no heights for someone who can't fall, right? With that thought, Cindy longed to float right out of her bedroom window, and in her amazingly expensive yellow lingerie, she did just that.

Ten stores was a long way to fall, but Cindy couldn't fall. Cindy could fly.

Left alone, Cindy floated out of her bedroom window and gently hovered above the city streets. In her bra and panties, she never felt more free in her life. As she was invisible to everyone and impervious to the cold air of the night, she understood why Hannah wore so little. Cindy longed to get out of her clothes and fly naked among the clouds, but at the same time she loved how sexy and luxurious she felt in her revealing nightwear. Her long sheer yellow robe blew in the winds as her yellow hells hung of her floating body. The moon peaked through the clouds and illuminated her glorious curves and her prominent cleavage that poured from her yellow bra.

As she spun about, free from the clutches of gravity, Cindy couldn't help but wish those inside could see her body. She wished they could witness her rebirth as a beautiful girl who could truly fly. She wanted some unsuspecting magic-less person to open their window and find this gorgeous brunette in yellow lingerie calmly floating outside their window. She wanted them to gaze upon her perfect body and drool. She wanted to them to envy her and her powers. She wanted them to know how perfect she was.

"Are you coming?" Cindy heard Hannah say behind her. Cindy spun around in midair and saw Hannah floating before her still in her angel costume and white toga gown. She wasn't completely solid as Cindy could see through her naked body. It was as if a ghost of Hannah floated before her and looked at her with an annoyed stare. "I don't wanna miss the show." Hannah continued, and her ghostly apparition exploded in a puff of white smoke.

Cindy realized that the glory of experiencing her magic in public would have to hurry up. By Hannah's request, Cindy looked up into the clouds where Hannah had flown and thought of her own body moving upward. In her glamourous lingerie, Cindy's lovely body moved upward at a slow pace. Without wings of her own to push her onward, she would have to fly at a much slower speed than her angelic friend. It was only the power of her thoughts that could propel her forward. The more she longed to fly, the faster she moved upward, feeling the air blow against her. The windows of the towering buildings became a blur as Cindy flew faster and faster towards heaven above; where her angel waited.

She wasn't cold in her tiny clothes, for the elements couldn't see her or touch her either. As she flew higher, Cindy left the tall buildings behind and focused on the dark clouds that patched the starry sky. She didn't look down because she didn't want to know how high she could fly just yet. She knew she was high in the sky, but instead focused on going upward. The clouds above her parted and she could see a beacon of white light in front of her. The angel that was Hannah waited impatiently among the clouds, floating softly and looking down at her sexy friend. Cindy refused to look behind her and soon found herself face to face with Hannah.

"Look down." Hannah told her, knowing that Cindy was avoiding it. Surrounded by clouds and immune to the cold air, Cindy kept her eyes on Hannah's. She didn't want to look down. She didn't want to know where she was, despite the fact she knew in her mind.

"You'll never fully embrace this lifestyle if you don't rid yourself of fear. Fear is what holds you back from realizing your full potential." Hannah reminded her.

Cindy wanted to realize her full potential. She wanted to do all the things her old roommate could do. She needed to embrace her powers and become what she truly was. As she realized this, her eyes slowly peered downward toward the city she lived in. As she looked down through the clouds that surrounded her, she saw her dainty heels resting high above sky scrapers and towers of the city. She was so high above the city below that she saw helicopters fly below her. She was scared that she might fall, but the fact of the matter was that Cindy was up close to a mile above the city because of her own will. It was because of her own abilities that gravity had no hold on her, and she could move freely wherever she pleased. She wasn't stuck in her apartment; the world was her playground now. This fact made her smile instead of freak out.

"Kiss me, baby." Hannah told Cindy, and Cindy didn't hesitate. Hannah opened her arms and her wings and let Cindy float into them. She wrapped her arms around Cindy and the two beauties shared a passionate kiss high in the clouds. Cindy felt Hannah's warmth as they let their tongues slowly dance in each other's mouths. Hannah's wings batted behind her as she too could feel Cindy's magic through her passionate kiss.

It wasn't long until Hannah's hands found their way underneath Cindy's yellow robe and around her luscious breasts that spilled out of her bra. With her toes dangling high above the city below, Hannah broke her loving kiss with Cindy and nuzzled her cheek against Cindy's. Cindy looked to the stars above as Hannah giggled a playful and almost nervous giggle. She caressed Cindy's neck with soft kisses as her hands roamed the exceptional curves of her breasts as they lie trapped in her yellow bra waiting to be unleashed.

With a pull at Cindy's bra, Hannah's hands found their way around Cindy's nipples as her breasts were released. Hannah continued to kiss down Cindy's neck as she ran her hands around her amazing breasts. Cindy enjoyed Hannah's magical touch as they floated high above the city under their own respective magical powers. Cindy looked down at her blonde angel as Hannah's tongue found its way around her nipple. Hannah looked up to Cindy and sucked on her breast as her wings flapped behind her.

"I can't get enough of your body." Hannah said directly into Cindy's mind as she continued to loving suck on her amazing breasts. Cindy just smiled and ran her hands through Hannah's short blonde hair.

About six months ago, Cindy worked a desk job and was alone. Today, she was flying high above the city in yellow lingerie with a beautiful naked angel sucking on her large firm breasts. She was running her hands through the beautiful blonde hair of this winged goddess as they levitated a mile above the boring city below. She was running her hand down this blonde's back, feeling the feathers of her wings behind her as the white light of her halo illuminated her own curves. She was being sexual pleased another woman; a perfect, gorgeous and magical woman.

It wasn't long until Cindy felt her yellow panties being pulled off of her toned and tiny waist. She felt hands pulling at the tiny straps of her yellow panties, and slowly pull them down her thighs. She felt the thong leave her perfect ass as her panties now fell to her knees. Hannah's hands remained under Cindy's own breasts, but that didn't stop Hannah from removing Cindy's panties with her mind. With her pussy exposed to the city and her tiny yellow panties around her ankles, Cindy kicked her panties off of her toes and watched them fall to the pathetic world below. Hannah's left hand roamed down Cindy's trim waist, and found it's way to her inner thigh. As if it was beyond her control, Cindy spread her floating legs for Hannah's hand, and Hannah's fingers found their way along her still-very-wet pussy.

"Yeah baby. I can't get enough of you either." Cindy moaned as Hannah played with her clit. She slowly moved her hand in and out and around her wet pussy, letting her fingertips become soaked in Cindy's juices. Her mouth had not left Cindy's full breasts as Hannah slowly finger-fucked her brunette friend high above the city. Cindy felt the back of her bra strap unsnap, and soon her yellow bra joined her panties in the epic fall back to the city below.

Naked, glamours, and floating high above the city in her long sheer yellow robe, Cindy let Hannah do whatever she wanted to do with her body. Hannah let her various fingers crawl in and out of her pussy with total freedom. Her mouth pulled at Cindy's exposed nipples, pinching and sucking and biting and bringing out all sorts of amazing sensations. Cindy could feel her juices run down her thighs as Hannah's hand climbed inside her. She pushed down on Hannah's hand, begging for Hannah to go deeper.

"This is way better than the clubs." Cindy moaned as Hannah fucked her. Cindy regretted saying that instantly.

"Oh no! I forgot!" Hannah cried as she pulled her lips from Cindy's breasts. She quickly pulled her hand from Cindy's soaked pussy as well, and pressed her angelic body against her naked friend. Hannah kissed Cindy quickly, hoping that she could end their sky-bound sex without disappointing her. She plunged her tongue into Cindy's mouth, and Cindy quickly wrapped her hand around Hannah's neck and pulled her lips tighter against her own.

But Cindy could not hold Hannah tight against her for long as she broke the kiss, and looked into Cindy's eyes. She looked down at her hand, her hand that was covered in Cindy's pussy, and rose it to her lips. She tasted Cindy as she remained in her fingers, enjoying the taste of her amazing pussy. Hannah licked and sucked her fingers as Cindy watched. The sight of this angel sucking up every bit of Cindy's pussy juices only made her more wet.

"That'll have to tide me over." Hannah said as she finished tasting her fingers. "But we really should get going." Hannah said as she slowly floated her angelic body away from Cindy.