To Bask in Breastford Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,375 Followers

The pain he had felt earlier in his office just before passing out had returned to him once more, and once more he felt as though the skin on his cock was being stretched out. He mustered the courage to meet the pain head-on, but it quickly overwhelmed him. He struggled to remain stoic in an effort to prove his masculinity to himself and to Evelyn, but he soon felt his eyes starting to tear up. Luckily, only a few tears dripped down his cheek...and the pain suddenly began to subside.

Evelyn was now relieving him of garments. The coach had been much too preoccupied to realize that she had already breached the interior of his shorts, and she was now pulling them down hastily with some difficulty.

"Wow!" the dirty-blonde woman said, in awe at the way his member was wagging from side to side from the force of her tugging. "That is quite a bulge!"

The coach looked down passed his heavily breathing chest and saw just how right the school principal was. He had fully expected his cock to be dripping blood the way it had been making him feel, but as he stared down at the piece of equipment that bulged into his shorts he was met with unfamiliarity. Usually, pain caused him to go flaccid by killing the moment...but it seemed that his cock had remained rigid and firm; staying steadfast and sturdy when he could not.

"You're – you're right!" The coach exclaimed, now feeling confusion overtake him.

"I can't wait to see what it looks like..." Evelyn said, as she reached into the waistband of his shorts and gave them a hard tug.

"Wait! Evelyn...!" the coach said.

But Evelyn yanked his shorts down before he could say anymore. His throbbing cock sprung out almost comically, and both witnesses had wide-eyes for its melodramatic appearance. Coach Blue gasped as he looked at his cock with questionable eyes. He had grown noticeably longer by at least an inch, and his girth was at least half an inch bigger as well. He reached down and took his organ in his hand, and realized that his touch felt exactly the same. Somehow he had managed to succeed his maximum length at full erection, and the confusion he had been feeling was cast aside in favor pure wonderment.

"Steven!" Evelyn said, reaching up to his member and letting her fingers curl around his newfound girth. She had a look of awe in her eyes as she spoke. "It's...it's huge! I had no idea you were this big!"

"I....I guess I am!" the coach said, beginning to realize that he could use this fluke occurrence to his own end. "Is that what you wanted to find out, Evelyn?"

"It is!" Evelyn said, now taking to her knees completely and gripping him at the bottom of his cock as she leaned her head in so she was right in front of it. She stared up at him from behind her glasses and threw him a very seductive look. "You have a beautiful cock, Steven!"

Now feeling much more confident the coach immediately forgot about the pitfalls of the situation he currently found himself in. He let his worries wash away with his confusion and let his lust take over. His blood ran hot as the busty school principal reached for his cock with her other hand and began to jerk its length up and down; her soft hands barely enveloping his shaft as the mushroom-like head stuck out.

"Ohhh.....fuuuck....." the coach moaned as he felt himself getting lost in Evelyn's grip.

The busty milf flinched as she felt his cock throb particularly hard, and she jerked his piece faster and harder in response.

"I can feel you...throbbing!" she said. "It's so hard!"

"Oh, God!" Coach Blue exclaimed as he reached for her head and pulled. The principal responded by grunting and pressing back in order to keep him from getting what he wanted.

"Hey! Steven, what do you think you are doing?? Quit it!"

Disappointed, the coach halted his actions and began thrusting his hips up so that he was sliding his cock up and down in her hands. His butt raised off the chair repeatedly and the motion was causing the chair to rock.

Evelyn let go of his cock and left the coach humping for air. She ran her hands along the length of her skirt as she stood up; peering down at the eager coach below her.

"Calm down, Stud..." she said as she leaned down so that her cleavage was insanely visible once more. "I'm not gonna let this go to waste."

As she said that she wrapped her hands around his shaft and gave it a few quick strokes. She then leaned into his face and let her lips touch his. Coach Blue immediately responded by sticking his tongue in her mouth, and Evelyn happily accepted it. She batted his tongue back with her own, and the two moaned into each other's mouths as lust filled the room.

After a few moments Evelyn broke the kiss. She took a step back from the coach and ran her hands from the sides of her skirt all the way up the length of her body until they reached her abundant chest. She placed her hands underneath her breasts and hoisted them up as she caught the coach's gaze.

"Do you like my body, Steven?" she asked.

Coach Blue nodded enthusiastically. He reached for his cock, which was already beginning to ooze out precum, and started to jerk himself as Evelyn rotated in a circle for him as if showing off her girlish figure.

She brought her hands to her belt buckle where they began to unfasten it. The large strip came loose and hit the floor around her feet whit a small thud, and she then reached behind her to the back of her skirt where she unfastened it; forcing her curves to keep it firmly in place around her.

Coach Blue watched, enticed by the way she was lightly swinging her hips as she peeled her skirt off her skin slowly. She turned around just as the skirt was giving way and the coach was met with the sight of her large buns hugging each other around a very small thong. He hadn't time to admire it, however, as Evelyn now turned around and brought her hands to her blouse.

"You must feel lucky." The busty woman said. "Very few men have witnessed what you are about to witness."

Not saying a word, the coach only nodded. He silently admitted to himself that he did feel lucky; he now felt he had the confidence to give the busty woman in front of him any sexual desire she might have. And that made him feel more secure in his job status.

Evelyn stepped in front of Coach Blue as her blouse slid down off her arms and fell to the floor. She reached to her back and unhooked her bra. Leaning forward as she hugged her chest she unveiled her huge, round tits right in front of the coach's face.

"Whoaaa..." the coach said, his senses being filled with her bustiness. Evelyn's tits were arguably bigger than anyone else's he had seen, but he had also noticed that both Brooke and Brittany had gone through serious growth spurts; and with Evelyn sporting a taller and larger frame than the two blonde teens he deduced that Brooke and Brittany might still be bustier than their school principal. Brooke and Brittany's tight little bodies only made their already large breasts comically larger.

"I expected such a reaction..." Evelyn said as she took hold of her large breasts and jiggled them; her voice seemingly originating from an unknown place as her boobs filled the coach's vision. "You must be feeling very turned on..."

"Fuck yes I am!" Coach Blue nodded excitedly. He leaned forward and abruptly pressed his face into her cleavage so that her bulging tits caressed his head. Her skin felt incredibly soft, and her tits were extremely bouncy; more so than anyone else's he had encountered. They seemed amazingly buoyant as they bounced and jiggled in midair.

But he hadn't long to admire them either as the school principal reached for his head with both hands. Coach Blue felt her jugs leave his face as she stood back and crossed her arms in an authoritative manner.

"I don't remember telling you you could play with them, Steven..." she said, wagging a finger at him. Her entire demeanor was dripping in denial.

"I'm sorry, Miss Evers..." the coach said, feeling extraordinarily calm despite the gravity he felt for the situation. Evelyn was standing in front of him wearing nothing but a thong and a pair of glasses, and even though he knew this was as serious as serious could get he couldn't help but feel that this was some type of bedroom fantasy they were acting out. And with an upgraded weapon in his sexual arsenal he felt very much like a porn star at the moment.

"You'd better be..." the blonde woman said, brushing some hair from her face as she leaned down once again and placed her hands on his legs. "You don't get to sample me...until I've sampled you..."

As she said this she let her rear drop and kept his gaze while she bent at the knees and crouched down. She moved her hands from her legs to his crotch, and gripped his throbbing meat-missile daintily with one hand. She idly jerked it from about three-quarters down its length and was instantly rewarded with a drop of precum ozzing out from the slit at the top.

"My, my..." she said, staring up at him playfully. "Someone is ready to play. I do hope you don't tire yourself out before this playdate is over."

"I won't..." Coach Blue said, thinking back to what had happened with Nina. "I plan on playing for a long time. And I also plan on playing rough."

"Well it just so happens that I like playing rough." Evelyn said, before immediately throwing her face down in his lap and taking three-quarters of him into her mouth.

Coach Blue's eyes went momentarily wide with surprise, but as he felt Evelyn's milf-like mouth fill his cock with its warmth and caressing it he began to relax. Letting out a single breath, he rested his arms on either side of the chair he was sitting on and enjoyed the sensation of being blown by his boss.

Evelyn wasted no time in making things hardcore. Her mouth was greedily salivating as her head bobbed up and down his length. She barely noticed the topography of his shaft as her mouth became like a blur; her blonde hair bouncing as a few strands managed to fly in front of her face.

Coach Blue momentarily decided not to anger her by placing his hands on her blonde head, but that decision changed soon enough as his newfound confidence struck him hard. An hour ago that was something he wouldn't have dreamed of doing for fear of angering his busty boss, but seeing her in this submission position with his dick in her mouth was practically yanking the confidence out of him.

He reached down and gently brushed a few blonde locks from her face. She looked up at him for a moment, but he correctly gauged her facial expression as neutral. He slowly moved his hand to the side of her face and caressed her cheek, and when Evelyn didn't bother to look up this time he made the leap from her face to her head.

"Ahhhhh...." The coach moaned as felt his big-titted boss' hair in his hand. He soon let his other hand join in, and it wasn't long before he had both is hands guiding the movements of her head as she bobbed up and down on his cock, sucking him off.

Saliva was dripping out of Evelyn's wiling mouth with every bob her head made, and the moisture seeped down and drizzled all over his raging prick. Evelyn was unknowingly making gargling noises as she continuously moaned around his cock; the sound sent vibrations around it and pleasured him even further.

Coach Blue was pleasantly enjoying himself as Evelyn blew him as best she could. She was nowhere near as good a cocksucker as some of the other women he'd encountered, but it was enjoyable just the same. It also didn't help that his new growth spurt was making him all but invincible. He felt that with this newfound power in his loins he could take on the likes of Brittany Bust and Brooke Biguns without losing so much as a single drop of cum. Perhaps maybe even Nina Knockers herself...

"Oh, fuuuck...." The coach moaned out loud as his thoughts drifted back to Nina. He threw his head back and started to thrust up into Evelyn's mouth just as he had done with her hand previously. This time Evelyn did not counter; she rose to his challenge beautifully and continued to blow him as he fucked her mouth.

Coach Blue could hear slurping sounds as pictures of Nina and her bra filled his mind. Her boobs had been so close he could've reached out and grabbed them, but Nina had this way of controlling him that he just didn't think he could ward off. When she was around everything else seemed less vibrant, less colorful, less vivid...

His hands were pressing against Evelyn's head hard, and even though the busty blonde had stepped up her game in the blowjob department she felt herself starting to fault as his cock was repeatedly hitting the back of her throat with the full force of his fucking. She had been gagging for quite some time in an effort to deep-throat his entire length, but now it seemed she was beginning to realize that those last couple of inches or so just weren't within her ability to reach.

Her face red and flustered, she drew back and pulled her mouth off his cock fast...once again leaving him humping nothing but air before he realized that he wasn't getting a blowjob anymore.

"Errrrrghh....uhhhh...you really enjoyed that, didn't you Steven?" she said in deep breaths as her mouth recovered from his invasive attack on it.

"Yeah, that was really good." The coach said, sitting cool and collected as Evelyn's chest heaved from the deep breaths she was taking. "You're really good at that, Evelyn."

The busty blonde apparently had not picked up on the unimpressed tone in his voice. She stood up and rubbed her body with her hands just as she had done earlier, until they reached her bountiful boobs and squeezed them with a playful grin on her face.

"I must admit..." she said. "You are quite the pleasant surprise. You've lasted much longer than most men!"

She eyed his cock and licked her upper lip playfully before biting her lower lip in desire.

"You're not bad yourself, Evelyn." The coach said, taking his wet cock in hand and stroking it.

Evelyn's brow furrowed as she glared down at him. This time, she managed to pick up on a hint of arrogance in his tone and behavior.

"You'll address me as Miss Evers, or a respectable equivalent. Do you understand me, Steven?" she said, putting a significant amount of emphasis on his name.

Coach Blue was perfectly willing to comply. At the moment he was more than content with how things were going.

"Yes, Miss Evers. I understand."

"Good!" the busty milf said as she rotated so that her ass was facing him.

As hard as he was Coach Blue felt as though he hadn't reached maximum excitement. Unlike the previous encounters he had had with Breastford women he always felt like his cock was one stroke away from explosion; but this time, however, he hadn't felt himself losing control. His lust was completely in check, but Evelyn's jiggling ass right in front of his face was beginning to up his excitement.

The school principal turned back around so that her waist was in his line of sight. She hugged her boobs with her forearms as she reached down to her thong underwear and hooked her thumbs inside. Soon she was tugging the garment down, and a moment later her smooth, unshaven cunny came into view.

"Very nice..." Coach Blue said, taking in an eyeful of her well-kept love entrance. Evelyn certainly wasn't the shy type, and she had no hang ups about that as she wiggled her body around in a dancing motion while she stepped out of her thong and kicked it to the side with her skirt.

"I want to test your oral ability." She said, enticing him as she reached down to her snatch and began parting her lips.

"Yes, ma'am." The coach responded. He immediately stood up, coaxing a somewhat surprised look from his boss, and then turned around to part the chairs in front of her desk. He then turned back and took hold of Evelyn at her small waist, boldly. She began to protest but then felt him guiding her behind him as he forced the two of them to step around each other. With Evelyn's back now to her desk he stepped forward and pushed her back by her waist so that her butt hit the edge.

Once again Evelyn started to protest, but she stopped short as she felt the coach lifting her up off the floor slightly. Her buns hit the cold surface of the desk as she was forced to sit upon it, and she was unable to utter even a single word as Coach Blue crouched and positioned his head into her crotch.

"Ohhhh.....!" she moaned as she felt his tongue swirl around the outside of her love tunnel. Coach Blue was pressing it against her skin hard, and while he did so she threw her hands behind her and placed them on the desk. She also spread her legs unnecessarily wide, as if afraid the coach would stop if he didn't have enough room.

But Coach Blue showed no signs of stopping as his tongue teased her relentlessly. He brought his lips to a close around hers and began to kiss them sloppily. His tongue occasionally dunked inside her as he applied the same force with his lips as he had with his tongue. Moisture started to drip out as he kissed and licked her, and for the most part he paid it no heed; unwilling to let anything obstruct him from his current task of eating out his boss.

"Uhhh! Uhhhh!" Evelyn moaned as her legs tensed up and her body humped into his mouth involuntarily. She was lifting her crotch off the desk repeatedly in the hopes that she would feel his tongue inside her already, but she was left with disappointment. After several minutes of this she decided to order him to do so.

"Stop teasing me!" she yelled as she pressed her crotch into his face hard.

Coach Blue didn't say a word as his eyes and cheeks and nose were filled with her feminine scent. He pressed back against her, forcing her to go back to a seated position, and immediately speared her opening with his tongue.

"UH! UH!" the busty milf yelled. She was tossing her head from side to side, and her blonde hair was being flung wildly over her face as she took one hand and brought it to the coach's head. Unable to support herself in that position for very long she brought her hand up to her massive boobs and squeezed one of them as she hoisted them up with her forearm.

Small licking noises could be heard as the coach attacked her cunt with his tongue. He was swirling it around inside her continuously; pushing her walls apart with it as he did so.

Evelyn had her eyes shut tight in ecstasy as she squirmed on top of her desk. She threw her head back far as she steadied herself on the desk with her hands. She stayed like that for a moment before reaching down to her crotch with one hand and fingering herself as the coach ate on; doubling her pleasure.

"Uhhh....yes! Yes! Yes! Steven...YES!" she yelled as the coach felt her juices gushing out of her. His face became flooded as her entire crotch grew impossibly tense, but he didn't let that stop him from his oral assault.

Evelyn was like a teenager unsure of how to handle herself as she came. Her face was being thrown every which way with her eyes shut tight, and her hands did not know where to take up residence as their grip jumped between the coach's hair, her tits, and the desk she was sitting on.

"Uhhhhhh! Ohhh my god...." She moaned as she arched her back immensely. Her tits succumbed to gravity only slightly as they challenged her face for its territory. Her lower body was still tense, but not from orgasming; she was intentionally making it tense by arching her back in an effort to get Coach Blue to lick everything up.

The coach didn't have to be ordered to do so; he was already doing it. Within moments he was nonchalantly licking her lips again, and Evelyn's chest was heaving as she recovered.

"God, Steven...!" she said, breathing heavily. "I don't know if it's the size of your dick, or your pent up sex drive as a result of that cow you married...but something about you has certainly peaked my curiosity!"

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,375 Followers