To Bask in Breastford Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again Evelyn snaked her tongue out and licked his cock as he titfucked her. After hearing moans of approval coming from the coach she decided to open her mouth and allow him entrance into her once more. Coach Blue gasped as his cockhead penetrated her mouth and she began to blow him; her big tits bulging around his shaft as they bounced and jiggled.

"Fuck! Evelyn! I'm going to cum!" the coach yelled as he felt an unfamiliar tingling in his balls.

Evelyn was unable to speak as her mouth was still filled with his cock. She moaned in response, and Coach Blue took that as his cue to go ahead and let loose. He reached down to her chest and took hold of her EE tits. With her boobflesh filling his hands to the fingertips he let out a loud grunt and his cock fired its first shot of the night.

"FUUUCK!" he yelled as his cock began to empty itself into Evelyn's willing mouth.

The busty principal's eyes went wide for a moment as she felt the back of her throat get pelted by a hot stream of his cum. Her mouth grew wider with each bolt of jizz as his cock throbbed in her mouth uncontrollably. She swallowed as much as she could, but as the coach continued to fire his nut into her she realized she couldn't take it all and attempted to tilt her head up and force his cock out of her mouth.

But as she did so the coach's cock began to fire on to her face, and she immediately felt his hot mess in her eyes as a few stray shots pelted the lenses of her glasses. She also felt a few droplets dampen her hair as the coach's cum-shower finally started to die down.

"Ohhh.....fuuuuckkkk.....!" the coach moaned as the final drops of his sperm dribbled out of his cock head and slid down his shaft, glistening it. The cum never made it to his base; instead Evelyn's giant jugs kept it from reaching its goal. Her boobs seemed content to accept the seed, however, as they remained splattered.

Evelyn coughed, and a few drops of jizz flew from her mouth. Above her Coach Blue had his hands on his hips, and his spent cock resting in the valley of her cleavage as he breathed in and out heavily.

"My..." Evelyn said. "That was...satisfactory."

She leaned up on her elbows, and the tired coach began to de-straddle her. He swung his leg off her and the desk, and soon felt his feet hit the floor of her office.

"Why thank you, Miss Evers..." the coach said, knowing full well that he had satisfied her many times over.

Evelyn now swung her legs so that her feet dangled off the desk. She sat there and crossed her legs just as she had previously done. She then reached up to her glasses and adjusted them so they were resting on her face properly, despite the fact that they had the coach's cum glued to them. She began to fix her hair and clean as much of his cum off of her as possible, ignoring whatever was on her chest completely.

"You did a marvelous job, Steven. You should be proud." She said, as she took her glasses off – finally giving up on them.

"Thank you, Evelyn."

The school principal raised her index finger at him and glared.

"Don't let it go to your head." She warned. "And don't think that this will happen again."

"Whatever you say, ma'am." The coach responded, holding his cock in his hand casually.

"You may go now." She instructed him, turning her head as she slid off the desk on to the floor.

Without saying another word the coach quickly put his shorts on. He then grabbed his shirt and headed out the door with haste.

* * * * * * * *

Coach Dick awoke to the sound of his phone ringing. He didn't know what time it was, but judging by the feeling in the air it was sometime in the middle of the night. As he stood he saw Brooke and Brittany were long since gone, and he had trouble keeping his balance as he got to his feet.

Using the bar he had collapsed against he managed to hold himself steady long enough for the room to stop spinning. He felt as though he had a massive hangover; his head was throbbing in pain, his body was aching all over, and he felt as though he had the energy of a much older man on the brink of death.

He wobbled to the door and turned down the hallway. Each step he took was a struggle, and he had to use the walls to keep himself steady as he walked. When he finally made it to his bedroom he collapsed face-first on the cool, soft bed and reached for the phone on his nightstand. He held it to his ear and it automatically picked up.

"Hello?" he said, hazily.

"Daniel? Daniel? Can you hear me? It's me, Marissa."

Coach Dick turned over on his back and started to caress his forehead as he took in the information and tried to ease the pain in his head simultaneously. He hadn't spoken to his wife in quite some time, and the last time they had talked she had mentioned that her photo shoot was going well.

"Hey, sweetie..." he said, groggily.

"Daniel, I was worried!" she said, angrily. "I've been calling you for hours. I even texted! Why didn't you answer?"

Coach Dick sighed into the phone as he mentally prepared.

"I'm sorry, honey...I wasn't feeling well so I went to bed early. I've been knocked out thanks to pain meds."

"Is everything okay?" the woman blabbed into his ear. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said. "I just really need to sleep this thing off."

"Well, listen." Marissa interjected. "The reason I was calling in the first place was to let you know that my part in the shoot is almost over."

Coach Dick became alert instantly. His heart raced, and he sat up with his eyes wide open as he breathed heavily into his phone.

"You're...er...you're finished with your modeling work?" he asked.

"Yes." Marissa answered. "They got plenty of shots of me, as well as a few videos...and well, I'm all done!"

The coach's heart felt as though it had sunk into the bottom of his stomach.

"That...that's great, dear! I'm glad!" he lied. If his wife showed up in Breastford sooner than he had planned that meant that he would have to nail Nina sooner than planned. He was nowhere near the condition needed to successfully bed her; as it was he was still having trouble with the busty duo. He had only recently secured Brooke and Brittany for sexual company, and he had a feeling Nina wasn't going to be as easy to secure.

"Yeah." Marissa said. "So we'll be leaving the site tomorrow, and then I think I'll take a week to unwind. So how does two weeks sound?"

"Two weeks?!" the coach repeated, surprised. "Oh...I mean, two weeks! That sounds great!"

"Great, make sure you have everything settled in okay sweetie?"

"Umm.err...sure." the coach blurted, out of options.

"Thanks sweetie. Love you! Take care now. And get better!" Marissa said, noticeably cheerier.

"No problem..." the coach said, out of options once more.

Marissa hung up the phone, and Coach Dick tossed his own phone across the room. He let his head hit his pillow, and was unable to get any sleep as his mind raced in an effort to come up with a way to bang Nina Knockers before his wife came to town.