To Bask in Breastford Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coach Blue stood up slowly as Evelyn finally opened her eyes and finished her recovery process. She put a solemn look on her face as she caught the coach's gaze.

"And you've certainly peaked Madeline's as well, haven't you?"

"I wouldn't say that..." the coach said, not liking where the conversation was going.

"You don't have to worry." Evelyn said, sitting up on the desk fully nude as she crossed her legs girlishly. "She won't find out about any of this."

"Evelyn...I...er, I mean, Miss Evers..." the coach stuttered. Now that the two weren't engaged in any sexual activity he felt his confidence being drained.

"You can speak freely." Evelyn said.

"Phew!" the coach said, relieved. "I just...well, you know...what's this all about?"

Evelyn reached for her glasses and adjusted them as she looked down.

"I thought you might ask that." She said, ominously. "Are you familiar with our little town's history?"

"Er....not really. I mean, I know a little...but I'm no scholar."

"Ever since Breastford was founded we have always had a matriarch. Madeline is our current matriarch." Evelyn said.

"I see." The coach replied.

"Yes." Evelyn continued. "Our matriarch is catered to because of the trying job she has to endure. She enjoys the best food, the best possible living arrangements, the best everything...even men."

"Men?" Coach Blue said. "I haven't seen any other men since I got here..."

Evelyn sighed.

"If you must know..." she said. "All of the men in town take up residence in Madeline's mansion."

"What??" Coach Blue said, dumbfounded. "All of them? How, err...why?"

"There aren't many, mind you..." Evelyn said. "But it is the law."

"The law?" Coach Blue said. "Who would come up with a law like th-

He stopped short as he realized the answer to his question. Evelyn was now looking at him with a downturned face and an obvious look in her eyes.

"You see now just how powerful Madeline really is." Evelyn said.

"Yeah...I'll say." Coach Blue said, still wrapping his brain around the information. "Wait a second...why aren't Coach Dick and I living in her mansion, then?"

Evelyn pushed her glasses up on her face again and wrinkled her nose slightly.

"There are exceptions, on occasion. You and your colleague provide a service to our girls – the pride of Breastford. We need you both performing at your optimum level, and you can't very well do that if Madeline is suffocating you with luxury and her presence, can you?"

"I guess not..." Coach Blue said. She was obviously referring to the fact that he might not want to show up to work if he was being treated like a king at home. But she apparently had no idea that he'd do this job for next to nothing just to get the opportunity to bang all the teenage talent that bounced around for him; most any man would. He had to wonder if Evelyn, or any of the mothers in Breastford for that matter, knew just how hot their daughters were. Several of the youths had grown increasingly hotter since he had shown up; that alone should've alerted them. It was almost unnatural...

"But of course...you know this from the contract you signed." Evelyn said, looking at him over her glasses.

"Yeah...right." The coach said, trying not to look in her eyes for too long. "But that still doesn't answer my question?"

"Which was?" Evelyn asked.

"Why am I here with you? I mean, if this is just about sex why not go with Coach Dick? Don't get me wrong, or anything...but women swoon over him like crazy. And that's just not me."

Evelyn threw her head in the air and laughed.

"I will admit, Daniel does have a few defining features..." she said, turning her head as she spoke. "At first perhaps I was more attracted to him than to you. But don't sell yourself short, Steven. You're quickly becoming more and more...well, you get the idea."

"Right, well...thanks." The coach said, not sure if he should feel flattered or not. "And this is really just about sex?"

Again, Evelyn sighed.

"Let's just say that I was curious as to your sexual prowess. And I must say...you're doing a great job filling my curiosity."

She lifted her boobs up enticingly and threw a playful look his way.

"And speaking of filling things..." she said as she turned her body and threw her arms across the surface of her desk. Every random item on its surface was thrown off as she turned back around and laid back on her elbows. She spread her legs wide once more and curled her finger at him. "Come fill this."

Coach Blue needed no further instruction. He stepped forward so that his pelvis was at the edge of her desk, and he immediately felt the warmth of her body enveloping him and drawing him into her like a vortex. His dick collided with her lips as he pushed forward, and the head slid up passed them so that the underside of his shaft was rubbing her. He pressed into her repeatedly, teasing her with his elongated shaft.

"Uhhh....Steven! You do know how to get a woman going!" Evelyn exclaimed. She flung her hair around and started lifting up off the desk once again; this time trying to raise herself high enough to swallow his cock...but Coach Blue's skyward shaft proved to reach much higher than she had thought.

Frustrated, both sexually and physically, the school principal decided to exert her authority on him once more.

"STEVEN!" she yelled. "Don't...tease me!"

Not thinking much of her request Coach Blue sighed and lined the tip of his cock up with her eager entrance. He immediately felt a dampness on his dick, and a moment later he pushed forward only enough to penetrate her...but Evelyn had grown tired of waiting. She pressed herself into him and half his cock was swallowed inside her. Coach Blue had gone from damp to soaking wet in nothing flat.

"Ohhhhhhh yesssssss!" Evelyn moaned. "Fuck me, Steven! Fuck me!"

Coach Blue only gave a small gasp at her moist grip around him. She was tight enough, to be sure, but after having been inside many of Breastford's youths perhaps he had finally begun to notice the differences in age and experience. It was either that, or, perhaps the new changes in him had simply bestowed upon him a different outlook.

The coach started to thrust into her at a rhythmic pace, but each thrust held a significant amount of power in it. His knees were actually tapping the front of her desk and making a loud clanging sound every time he pushed, but he simply ignored the action and worked through it. Her desk was shaking on its legs as if it was a bed, and on top of it Evelyn was shaking along with it.

The busty principal reached for her giant breasts and cupped them in her hands. This caused her already jiggling boobs to jiggle even more, and as she jiggled them around she opened her eyes and gauged the coach's reaction as he fucked her. He had his eyes closed and his head turned down. He looked to be concentrating on the task, and as unattractive as Evelyn thought she would find a gesture such as that she actually found it to be cute and charming. The fact that he wanted to please her and do a good job was exactly the response she'd been looking for out of him.

Unbeknownst to the blonde below him Coach Blue had been reminded of Nina and her giant globes when Evelyn had tried to showcase hers. He found new resolve, and without warning he starting to bang the busty blonde faster and harder.

"Uh! Oh! Oh! Oh, god!!" Evelyn moaned repeatedly. "God, yes, Steven!"

"Err! Er! Urr!" the coach grunted. Evelyn's grip on him was growing tighter; a sure sign that she was already about to cream...but Coach Blue took her tightening grip as a challenge and fucked her harder in an effort to rise to it.

"Oh! Oh! God, Steven...you're going to make me....!"

The coach didn't make a single sound as Evelyn's fluid spilled over him like a fountain. He kept fucking her at the pace he had been; showing no signs of letting up.

Evelyn was moaning uncontrollably, however. And after a few minutes of her orgasm riding out she finally found her voice calming and her body relaxing as she enjoyed the sensation of Coach Blue's mighty rod causally sliding in and out of her.

"Steven...that was...fantastic!" she said. "I don't think I've ever known a man to-

Coach Blue wasn't listening to her as he grabbed her by the legs and hoisted them so her feet were resting on his shoulders. He then reached down to her buttocks and took hold of them as best he could from her lying position and proceeded to pull her into him repeatedly as he speared her with his dick.

"...known a man to-UH! Uh! Uh! Oh, fuuuuuuck!"

Coach Blue could feel her walls closing in on him once again, and this time it was even tighter than before. It seemed that Evelyn had much more life in her than he had originally thought. His hands were filled with her soft, smooth skin; and as he stared down at her he began to lose himself in the moment. Nina was in his mind still, but Evelyn was shaking her boobs for him vigorously...

Effortlessly, he reached down and replaced one of Evelyn's hands with his own. He began to squeeze the busty orb, and it was as though he was reminded of the way a woman's breast felt. He closed his eyes as his fingers prodded over her big jug of titflesh, and once again he found a vitality in himself he didn't know he had.

He leaned forward over the busty principal so that her toes flew over her head. He then reached down with both hands and gripped her large melons greedily; fucking her and making them bounce only to have them bounce in his hands.

"Oh...OH! Oh! Uh! Fuck yessssss Stevennnnnn!" the principal moaned. "Fuck me, baby! Fuck me harder!"

The coach did as he was told and began giving her those powerful thrusts again; sacrificing speed for force. He started off at a slow pace at first, but soon he was steadily increasing it at regular intervals; and before long he had the advantages of both speed and power on his side.

Evelyn was twisting her neck from side to side as if looking at one wall might make the pleasure subside and give her a quick release. She wasn't sure of how many times she had cum already, but she was certain she had never had an encounter like this ever before.

Coach Blue was pounding into her hard. He had her legs pinned backed over her as though she were in some sort of yoga position, and he was somewhat surprised at how limber she was. But then again, women in Breastord were amongst the most extraordinary women he had ever met...

He was already so deep inside Evelyn that her insides were growing increasingly warmer, and his dick was only just a little more than halfway in. The principal was practically moaning in his face as he leaned over her, and after a few moments of that he decided to pull out just as she was gushing for the nth time.

"Ohhh....oh.....oh my god....fuck..." she moaned as Coach Blue pulled out of her. His cock was dripping with moisture, and it glistened extensively under the fluorescent lighting of her office. There were streaks of her pussy juice running down the front of her desk, and although Coach Blue couldn't see any he was certain there was some on the floor as well.

"Oh fuck...Steven, your cock is so beautiful..." Evelyn moaned.

"Thank you, Evelyn. Your tits are beautiful, too. How about you let me fuck them?"

The dirty-blonde woman sat up straight immediately and glared at the man in front of her.

"What?!" she exclaimed, angrily. "How dare you! YOU do NOT get to choose how we proceed. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss Evers." Coach Blue said, beginning to grow tired of her ways.

"Good. Now, take me somewhere I can ride you."

Coach Blue lifted her up off the desk, and she instantly wrapped her legs around him. He had every intention of carrying her around the desk and sitting in her desk chair, but the busty milf was hungrily kissing his cheek, lips, and neck as he walked. It took him a moment longer to navigate the correct course, but when he finally got there he sat down and Evelyn began to adjust herself on his lap.

She managed to straddle him in the chair rather crudely, but effectively. Coach Blue was once again feeling her lips around the tip of his cock, and this time he slid into her much more easily and faster than he had before.

Evelyn let out a loud moan as he entered her. She pushed her rear down on his lap as far as she could go, but once again there was about an inch that she just could not take. She began to wiggle on him, and despite the hilarity of the situation Coach Blue was sitting back in satisfaction as the busty dirty-blonde principal tightened around his pole.

"Fuck, Steven it's so big!" the woman exclaimed.

"I'm glad you think so." Coach Blue said.

Boldly, he reached up and took hold of Evelyn's big boobs. He kneaded them in his hands and started to jiggle them around like she had done when she'd been lying down. As he did so, his cock throbbed and grew in girth slightly inside the principal's pussy. Evelyn yelped as she felt it throb. It couldn't have been more than a centimeter, but against the insides of her sensitive snatch it felt like it had ripped her apart.

"OH GOD!! FUUUCK!" she moaned as she breathed heavily on top of the satisfied coach.

Renewed by her outburst Coach Blue resolved to try and fuck her with his new tool to the best of his ability. He released her big, jiggling jugs from his grip and gripped her waist instead. He began pulling her onto him and pushing her off; forcing her to fuck him at his pace instead of hers.

"Yeah! Take it baby!"

"Ohhhh goddddddd....!" Evelyn moaned. "Fuck it feels so good!"

"Take it Evelyn! Take it just like the slut you really are!"

"Uhh! Uh!! Fuckkk!" Evelyn yelled.

Coach Blue was stretching her beyond her limits, and he knew it. He wanted to see just how far she could go, but it seemed nearly impossible at this point. With her big tits heaving just inches from his face he decided to dive in headfirst and enjoy some of the fruits Breastford had to offer.

Evelyn reached for his head and clutched him to her cleavage. Her huge tits enveloped his head and hugged his face nicely. She could feel his tongue and breath on the insides of her boobs as her pussy slid up and down his pole smoothly.

"God, yes! Treat me like a slut!" she said.

With that Coach Blue stood up and pushed the chair back with his rear. He lifted her so that her legs were wrapped around him again and started to raise and lower her onto his rod from midair.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Evelyn moaned.

"You like, that, bitch?" Coach Blue said. "You like the way my huge cock feels?"

"Yessssss!" Evelyn yelled out, clearly enjoying herself and unwilling to stop.

The coach's arms were working hard as they raised and lowered the busty principal up and down on his pole. There was probably a hefty amount of weight in her chest alone, and he was even surprised he was capable of lifting her up for as long as he was. However, he did recall a session with the busty duo in which he had been surprised with his strength as well; and he was forced to come to the conclusion that in the midst of sex with women such as these his adrenaline enabled him greatly.

Evelyn had her arms wrapped around his neck, and she could feel that he was pressing back against them in order to balance himself. She found herself trying to raise and lower her body in an effort to fuck him harder, but Coach Blue was doing a fine job of that himself; and she was pleasantly surprised at how strong he was.

"Give it to me, Steven! Give it to me good, baby!" she moaned.

"Fuckk....uh!" the coach groaned as he bounced Evelyn up and down on top of him. He sat her down on the desk yet again and climbed on top of her. He began to fuck her in a missionary style on top of her desk.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Evelyn moaned.

Coach Blue was thrusting inside her hard. His cock was throbbing with an intensity he'd never felt before, but it showed no signs of letting up. For a moment he wondered if there was something wrong with him, but he let those thoughts die in favor of finishing the job Evelyn had asked of him. He was fairly certain that if he stopped now Evelyn would be more than satisfied, but he wanted to show her he could go the extra mile. He just hoped he would have the stamina to do so if she ever asked him to do it again.

Evelyn screamed as Coach Blue managed to shove a little more of himself into her. Her pleasure was taken to new heights as his meat-missile pounded into her relentlessly.

"OH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she yelled in a high-pitched tone.

Above her Coach Blue was sweating. He had his eyes closed in ecstasy as he fucked the busty school principal on her desk, and once again he thought of Nina. He wondered what it would be like if it were Nina underneath him as opposed to Evelyn, and he decided that it would be a significantly greater experience.

Evelyn's legs were struggling to find a place as she squirmed underneath the zealous man that was fucking her. Her feet wiggled in the air, and she occasionally wrapped her legs around him only to have them break apart as the pleasure she was feeling sent surges of electric pleasure throughout her entire body...starting at her crotch. There were times where she could no longer feel her legs, and so did not know exactly what they were doing. All she cared about was that Coach Blue was fucking her, and fucking her hard. She wondered how long this would last.

Between her legs Coach Blue could feel a tingling in his cock. While he knew what the sensation was he couldn't help but think that it felt unfamiliar.

The principal's head was near the edge of the desk, and some of her hair was dangling over it. Coach Blue looked down at her and the way her big boobs were bouncing and decided that he had to fuck them. He pulled out of her and crawled over her until he straddled her stomach. Earlier, she had been opposed to letting him fuck her tits; but now she was holding her tits up and pulling them apart.

"Fuck my tits, baby..." she said. "You've earned it."

Coach Blue didn't need any further encouragement. He flopped his raging dick down over her and his shaft collided with her left breast. He positioned it in the space between her two heaving hooters and moaned as she pushed them together around his shaft.

"Wow, that does feel good!" he exclaimed, surprised at how excited he was.

Evelyn nodded with some difficulty. The coach's cock was such a rager that the tip was jutting into her chin. She had to maneuver her face around it so she could nod properly, and as she did so her tongue snaked out of her mouth and licked it on its side.

"That's it, baby..." Coach Blue coaxed as she felt her tongue on the tip of his cock. He began to thrust his pelvis, sliding his shaft between her melons repeatedly. The two big orbs bulged around it invitingly, and her titflesh spilled over his entire girth.

"You like that?" Evelyn cooed. "Bet you've never felt melons this big around that cock of yours..."

"Uhh!" Coach Blue moaned as he slid his cock between her tits. "I can't say that I have..."

Evelyn was holding her tits up and bouncing them enticingly. That, combined with the force of the good coach's fucking, was causing her face to become obscured by her giant rack. Coach Blue looked down at her and saw them practically hitting her in the face; they came so close to slapping her that her glasses actually lost their position on her face. The frames slanted over her and one lens was dangling just over her nose.

"Uh! Uh! Yes, Steven! Fuck my tits!" she moaned as her back scraped against the cool surface of her desk.

Coach Blue greedily slammed his cock into her cleavage, and soon he heard a small gagging noise coming from Evelyn. He looked down and saw that the tip of his cock was occasionally ramming into her throat from the outside, and as Evelyn moaned her voice became muffled and misconstrued.