To Come Again, and Again...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those crashing waves overwhelmed her yet again and she came harder than she ever had before. The world was an explosion of color and scent and sound. The only reality was his excruciatingly wonderful cock as he fed himself into her. She could feel herself milking him desperately with her contractions, could feel his hardness throb strongly against each one of them, creating an ever rising crescendo of pleasure.

She cried out her pleasure, vocalizing the intense satisfaction of being filled like she had never been filled before.

Sliding down his masculinity was as a journey. Every millimeter a new experience, more wonderful than the last. She didn't know where it would lead her, but when at last, he was fully wedded into her body and she felt his hands start to massage her clitoris, her world exploded into sparkles and warmth and gushing ecstasy exponentially greater than what she felt before. Her last conscious thought was that she was home.

Allison woke on her back to Charlotte and Jean's concerned faces.

"Well that was unexpected," said Charlotte, leaning over her. "Are you OK?"

Allison couldn't comprehend the question. She had left "OK" so far behind her over the past twenty-four hours.

"I'm wonderful," she said. Afterglow did not do the feeling coursing through her justice. She felt satisfied as she never had before, and at the same time, her senses were heightened. Charlotte smelled wonderful, and the swell of her breasts send a jolt of excitement to her own. Her nipples grew hard and ached to be touched, played with, sucked upon.

She reached for Charlotte, who backed away laughing.

"She's fine, thank god. Better than fine it would seem. You gave us quite a fright, my dear, passing out on Jean like that."

"Mmmm" Allison said, and she rotated her hips with the memory. She desired nothing more than for Jean to fill her again while she played with Charlottes full breasts.

"No more of that I'm afraid," Jean said. "I believe I owe you an apology."

"Apology? Allison said. Whatever for? This is incredible. I want this. Whatever you gave me, I want more. You said that there was more?"

Jean and Charlotte shared a glance. They both sat on the bed and Jean took Alisson's hand.

"We have a proposition for you Allison." Said Charlotte. "You see, we are looking for a partner, a lover who we can share with us what you experienced as long as you wished. No obligations, if you decide you don't like us, you can leave any time."

Allison blinked. "This is a dream. A really fucking good one. Yes, yes. I want that. I don't know much about you, but I know enough to know I want you... if that makes sense. Please."

Charlotte smiled. Her beauty was dazzling.

"Full disclosure first," said Jean. "You should know, this is addicting. You aren't in any danger after this one dose, but like any drug that effects your pleasure, soon you will become dependent on it, and will go through extremely uncomfortable withdrawals if you go without."

"Like Heroin?" Said Allison. Despite her euphoric state, her heart sank a bit. The fear of addiction always led her to avoid drugs. She preferred natural highs, like exercise and sex.

"Not exactly. Let me explain"

"We make perfume for a living. It has been long known that people produce pheromones which attract mates. We had been experimenting with these when we came across a most peculiar effect."

"We had a bit of a breakthrough, Charlotte and I"

Charlotte pouted and mouthed "He did all the work."

"Making perfume is really a bit of a hobby for us. Originally, we were geneticists"

"We truly love sex. Sex is our thing, our passion, our expression of love. Through experimentation with pheromones, and modifying them, we discovered how to unhook the human limitation to sexual activity."

"We are wired to survive. If we were all having orgasms all the time, we wouldn't be very competitive in a dangerous world, thus nature limited sex. Charlotte and I have learned how to bypass that limitation."

"All that was required was to modify a specific gene to produce a pheromone / hormone that interacts with the brain's limit switch and turns it off."

Allison shook her head in confusion.

"You mean the drug modified my genes?"

"No. Thankfully no. The process is incredibly exact and incredibly dangerous, and I would never perform it on another living being."

"Then how?"

"I performed it, successfully, on myself."

"You see, I am the drug, or at least the active part of it. The pheromone is produced in my body. By itself, it does nothing to me, for me. But when it is mixed with pheromones produced by certain females, we both can benefit. Given the danger's ethical and physical, Charlotte and I decided to keep this to ourselves. As long as she is with me, and as long as we absorb each other's pheromones through intimate contact, we can enjoy this heightened state indefinitely."

"This is why I owe you an apology. What you took was a distillation of these pheromones that took years to collect. When we had sex, you received yet more from me and had a bit of an overdose"

Allison wasn't sure if she believed him or not, but she was sure of how she felt. It made sense to her that if such a drug were widely available, the world would be a very different place, and she wasn't sure for the better. It certainly would be popular, and that she had never heard of it supported his story.

"So, the two of you are truly living in married bliss. Why jeopardize that with me?"

"Believe us when we say we have been struggling with this question for years," Charlotte said.

"You see" said Jean, "I love women. I love them so very much. Charlotte does too. I'm not much of one for other men, so Charlotte has been enough, but this hasn't been fair to her. We are living a truly blessed life and placing a limitation on this blessing for her is unfair. She has been sacrificing to protect what we have, but is that any way to live?"

"That's why she was at the gym. Not all women produce the right chemistry to react with my own. As I'm sure you have noticed, smell seems enhanced. This is actually a side effect of the ambrosia, which is what we call it. We are especially sensitive to pheromones and can detect them. This is why Charlotte was at the gym. No better place to detect the scent of a woman."

"You have no idea how rare you are," Charlotte said. "I've been trolling gyms for two years now, looking for a woman with the right chemistry, looking for you. That you are so incredibly beautiful and like woman as well..."

Charlotte was visibly nervous. Her voice was shaking.

"Alisson, I've been following you for some time. I saw how you interacted with people. I've read all your public posts. I really, really, really like you. Listen. I don't want to mess this up. I'll be honest with you. For me, you are a winning lottery ticket and I don't want to lose you. At the same time, this has to be your choice and if you wish to walk away, then I won't bother you again"

For response Alisson sat up and kissed Charlotte passionately.

"Thank you for being honest. If I could feel like this forever? Well you haven't lost me yet, but I would need to know more."

She turned to Jean, "You mentioned scent as a side effect. Is there any more? Will this be dangerous to me?"

"No," replied Jean. "I mean yes there are some other side effects, mostly physiological changes in your body that would occur over time, but they aren't dangerous, and will subside over time if you leave. There are no serious dangers that we know of. You do learn to control yourself during the pleasure somewhat, but the intensity never diminishes, and it is not harmful."

"What kind of body changes?"

"Let me show you one," said Charlotte. She climbed on the bed and pulled off her shorts. The scent that filled the room when she pulled off her panties and spread her legs sent Allison into an immediate state of high arousal. She needed to drink Charlotte's nectar into her, to suffuse herself in that wonderful smell. She felt so incredible.

Allison looked hungrily at Charlotte's sex, noting slightly smaller lips than her own, deeply pink and engorged with arousal. Charlotte's hard clitoris peaked shyly through her hood. Allison found the site to be altogether delicious.

"You have the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen," she said and began to stroke it with her hand.

Charlotte gasped and immediately tensed up pushing her hips up to Allison's hand. Within second's she was coming, her wetness freely flowing from her opening. Without thinking, Allison bent down and kissed Charlotte's nether lips, covering her with her mouth, pulling the wetness up with her tongue and savoring the sweetness.

Charlotte tenderly laced her hand behind Allison's head and held her there. She cried out as Allison lightly flicked her clitoris with her tongue, lightly stroking up one outer lip and then the other, swirling her inner lips with the copious wetness of her hot mouth. She pushed her tongue as far as she could into Charlotte's opening and was rewarded with a fresh burst of nectar. Then she moved back to her hard pleasure center, flicking and sucking relentlessly while Charlotte's climax intensified.

Charlotte was cutely flushed, her low cries of pleasure ragged now and coming from deep in her center. Gifting so much ecstasy made Allison feel a different kind of joy, a fondness for this woman who was completely surrendered to her, so responsive to her tongue and lips.

Allison pulled away, more to get some air than becoming tired and then dipped down for some more. Charlotte gently held her head away.

"God's I've wanted you to do that to me for so long. Mmmmm. God's I'm still coming."

Allison noted the spasms and contractions pouting Charlotte's pussy and asshole out and then back in. Allison thought it the sexiest thing she had ever seen.

Charlotte's gasps started to grow slower and a warm smile spread over her face.

"If you leave tomorrow I have this, and believe me, I will treasure it."

"I could do that to you forever my dear. I don't think I'm going anywhere. But you were going to show me something correct?"

"Oh yes," Charlotte said. I almost forgot. Please put your finger into me.

Allison did not have to be asked twice and slid her pointer into Charlotte. Charlotte was so hot, and Allison loved the feel of her, the slick texture of folds and ripples that were like, and yet unlike her own.

All of a sudden, her finger was caught in a strong grip to the point of pain. She looked up in surprise into Charlotte's smile.

"When you come as hard as I do, as often as I do, your muscles down there grow quite strong. I am afraid that you will be sore tomorrow, but over time, after all those contractions, your muscles adapt. I can lift fifty pounds with these muscles. I can do the same with my ass. Jean of course loves it, but I do have to be careful not to get too carried away.

Sometimes I just sit on him, facing him and neither of us has to move. It is so relaxing, we can gaze into each other's eyes while I milk him without moving. We've sat like that for hours, coming over and over. Of course, Jean has his own tricks. I do consider this a major benefit. My feminine health is excellent, with the added advantage of preventing anything I don't want from entering me."

"Wow" Allison said, impressed. Charlotte released her finger and she looked at it like there was some trick.

She turned to Jean, who had been watching them. "So, what are your superpowers, besides being a sex god to us nymphs?"

Jean laughed. "Not so surprising, but certain of my own attributes have adapted. My family jewels have gotten bigger, but not grossly so. More importantly, I produce seminal fluid at a highly accelerated rate, and I can ejaculate with some force. When I come, you will certainly feel it inside you. Also, I have some extra control over my erection. If I concentrate I can swell longer and thicker than normal, get harder or softer on command. Charlotte has quite enjoyed the variety of sensation.

"I am sterile, by the way. This was one of the negative side effects for me, but mostly because I changed my genes. Charlotte is perfectly fertile. We may have a child someday but have many years of fun ahead of us before we consider that route."

Allison looked at them both and considered.

"I need to think this over. Can you take me home please?"

"Of course, my dear, Charlotte said, jumping up and putting on her clothes."

"Thank you, Jean," Allison said. "I will call you both next week and let you know what I decide. I want to make this decision with a clear head."

"Of course, Allison. We want only the best for you. We will look forward to your call."

The next day Allison was indeed sore. Also, the unique feeling of wellbeing was gone. She didn't feel bad, wasn't crashed like after drinking, but she definitely felt different. She thought about her experience and decided to give it a few days. Her best decisions always came after a good workout, and she was determined to hit it hard over the next week.

It was the following Wednesday and Allison had made up her mind. Given a gift like this, there really was only one choice, and she had decided much sooner, but she wasn't going to let them think her too easy. Charlotte picked up the phone on the third ring.

"Charlotte?"

"Yes... Is this Allison?"

"Will you come pick me up?"

"I will be right over."

Charlotte arrived within thirty minutes. She was obviously extremely nervous, offering a tentative hug when they met, concern cutely written on her face. Allison tortured her for a long moment, expressionlessly looking her up and down. Despite the stress, Charlotte's pure sensuality struck Allison like a blow, and she knew that she had made the right choice.

She smiled widely and took Charlotte by the hand. "Your adorable. Take me to my new home please."

At these words Charlotte positively glowed. Allison laughed to see somebody so happy. She was somewhat giddy herself, knowing that soon she would get to experience that superior state of being, and that it was hers forever.

In the car, she placed her hand on Charlotte's thigh and said, "When we met, before I took anything, I knew I wanted you. More than anything else, that's why I am here.

I'm doing this for you Charlotte. As far as I am concerned, you are in charge, not Jean. I really like Jean, and no doubt those feelings will grow into something more, but for now, I am yours. Please treat me right."

Charlotte's eyes grew big and shiny with tears. She took Allison's hand and said simply. "I will treat you as the most precious person in the entire world, because to me, you are."

Jean opened the door as they arrived. He had obviously been watching out for them. His questioning, concerned look to Charlotte spread into a wide grin as Allison gave him a thumbs-up.

He ushered them inside.

"I hope you are hungry. I threw something together while you were on your way."

"Oh yes, I'm hungry" Allison said. "I could eat first though.'

Charlotte laughed, "Jean is an excellent cook in more ways than one."

They shared a companionable meal, speaking of shared interests and enjoying each other's company, avoiding the subject at hand. Allison broached it as soon as they moved to the couch for after-dinner drinks. Once she made up her mind, she had a forceful personality, a trait that had served her well, and kept her in great shape.

"So here I am," she teased, "an anointed virgin among gods. Oh, how I wish to join your lofty ranks. What must I do? She fluttered her eyelashes at Jean and slid her hand down his chest and between his legs.

"Will you use your godly favor to lift me to the clouds? What exactly is the procedure?" He was hard in seconds and she could feel his strong throbbing even through his pants. "Oh my," she exclaimed with mock dismay. "You are so large. However will I contain so much magic?"

Charlotte cleared her throat. "It depends my dear. Would you like the fast pathway or the slow? I warn you that the fast path will be intense, although you will enjoy all we have to offer tonight and moving forward."

"And the slow?" Allison said. "How slow?"

"Two weeks of nightly ministrations," said Charlotte.

"Charlotte, my mind is made. I'm here for you, for you both. I trust you. What do you recommend? I will do anything you say. I promise."

The sheer desire in Charlotte's eyes practically burned Allison's clothes from her on the spot. Her reply was deep with lust. "The fast. Oh yes, the fast. I know you will enjoy it more."

Allison bowed her head. "As you wish my goddess."

Charlotte smiled, "We must prepare." She let Allison into the bedroom. Jean remained behind.

Allison gave her a questioning look but went along. "But I thought we needed him?" She said.

"We do, all in good time. First, I am going to cover your body in kisses and plant my mouth directly on that wonderful pussy of yours. Then we shall see. Whatever happens, I forbid you to come"

Allison felt a thrill. She fell into the role of submissive with enthusiasm and upon Charlotte's motion, removed her clothes.

Charlotte drank in the vision that stood before her. Allison was in the peak of health, flat, hard stomach, with the barest shadow of abs and long, strong legs highlighting her fitness without taking anything away from her sensual femininity.

"You call me a goddess," she whispered. "I think you have it confused."

She stepped over and spun Allison around. She slid her hand down Allison's back, tracing the lifted curve of her ass.

"You have the most perfectly round bottom I have ever seen," She said over Allison's shoulder. Her voice was almost reverent, and Allison blushed with pleasure.

"Thank you."

"You must show me how you exercise that treasure. I will start your routine immediately."

She spun Allison back around and kissed each of her breasts. As the rest of her, Allison's breasts were proportioned perfectly for her physique,

Charlotte removed her own top and slid out of her skirt. Large breasts spilled from her bra, bouncing with the buoyant perfection of youth, her pink nipples were small pebbles. Not a shadow of time's drag spoiled the vision held in Allison's hungry gaze.

It was Charlottes turn to blush as Allison sang their praise.

"High rep bench presses," she replied. "I'm only 26, but they should remain as perky well into my 40's if I take care of them."

Allison nodded wide eyed.

"Now this is what you must do," Charlotte smiled and pulled Allison close. As she whispered into her ear, Allison's eyes grew yet wider.

"Ok my dear, it is time" Said Charlotte.

Allison quelled the sudden nervousness. She had immediately agreed to the fast pathway once Charlotte explained it to her, but her outer bravado hid a nagging uncertainty. With fierce resolve she climbed into the special, motor driven swing that Charlotte had rigged for their purpose.

She slipped her legs through the seat loops, settling the seat strap just below her ass and holding on to the ropes for balance. Charlotte took each of her feet and fastened them into the stirrups, spreading her legs in the process, not too wide. She then adjusted the backing to give Allison support while pivoting her hips slightly forwards. Allison was left suspended in a squatting position, her round, spread buttocks hanging fully free from the swing, her intimate parts opened to the cool air.

"Are you comfortable my dear?"

Tentatively Allison released her grip from the ropes and found that she was perfectly balanced, with the soft flat straps fully supporting her thighs, back and feet. She wiggled a bit and found that her motion was quite limited, but she was surprisingly comfortable. She did not think there would be any concern of cut circulation.