To Come Again, and Again...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over and over he flexed himself, pushing against her g-spot through the thin wall of her rectum. It was as if he was prying her open further with every pulse. He was so strong.

Allison was in heaven. A sweet, woman, so sensitive to her every touch, coming over and over in her mouth, massaging her tongue with the orgasmic contractions of her perfect pussy, a thick, velvet hard, perfect cock, buried so fully and intimately inside of her, dancing inside of her, lighting her insides with a fire that could not be quelled.

Over long minutes the pleasure built until she felt herself slip over and she started to come.

"AaaAAA," she cried as the waves burst through her, gaining in intensity. Her bottom gripped Jean's cock as she came, clamping down on him in pulsing waves. Then, just as her climax started to fade, a new one took its place, stronger, more intense. She came again, and again, crying her ecstasy into Charlottes sympathetically pulsing pussy, over and over.

Her cries were alternating between guttural moans and breathy exclamations. She hardly knew what she said. "Jean, I need more!"

"As you command," he said.

Suddenly the most amazing sensation opened her eyes in wide shock.

As she pulled him flush against her, pulling him as deep as she could, as her ass started to clamp down again in orgasmic contractions, with a jolt of ascending shock and ecstasy, she felt her agonized anus dilate further around his throbbing shaft, impossibly, and the bulk of his buried helmet slide at least two more inches into her depths.

It felt like two miles and sent her over an edge she didn't know existed. She began to cry, the waves of honey charging every nerve in her body joining with an emotional transcendence of love and satisfaction.

Just when she thought she could not feel more pleasure, she felt Jean pull himself half from her and throb hard. She felt him begin to unload his cream into her rectum, felt the hot ropes shoot against her insides, over and over. He continued for long minutes and every one of his ejaculations were punctuated by an orgasmic contraction of her own that lifted her above the mundane existence she had previously inhabited into a new realm. She knew that she was now transformed, and fresh tears ran down her cheeks.

Fully immersed in the haze of her pleasure, she felt a cramp as if she had received a large enema. Surely, he could not have pumped so much into her bottom! The thought that her body now contained so much of his cum was incredibly sexy, and as she realized that her asshole was fully plugged by his manhood and that there was no way she would lose a drop of it, she relaxed into her continuing orgasm.