To Come Again, and Again...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, very much so!" She exclaimed. "You measured me perfectly"

"Excellent."

She still felt the tingling of Charlotte's insistent finger, felt the air cool against her fully lubricated anus. The lewd vulnerability of this position sent fresh juices flowing from her and she longed for the release Charlotte had denied her.

"Are you ready?" The question had a weight to it, a finality that Allison considered with due seriousness.

"Yes. I've never been more ready. I want this more than anything. I want to make you come forever."

Charlotte kissed her deeply in thanks and then fetched Jean.

Jean entered the room and whistled low and appreciatively.

"Charlotte, my dear, we must follow her workout routine. Allison, your ass is unbelievable! Truly worthy of worship, as are you."

Although she appreciated the compliment, at the site of Jean, Allison's apprehension crept back. She squashed it.

Jean winked at her and his reassuring smile strengthened her resolve.

Jean pulled out from under the bed a cushioned weight bench, with the back raised, and set it up directly under her. Then he removed his own clothing and laid back on the bench. She was pleased to note that he had obviously been using that bench for its intended purpose, and as his wonderful, masculine scent filled her head, she guessed that he had been working out just then. He was in great shape, fully muscled, but not over muscled. His hard cock was thick and large, but not monster. Allison remembered with a pleasant shudder sliding down it to full penetration, craved it, and hoped the experience of introducing it to her smaller hole would be as wonderful.

She felt so tiny down there. Jean's cock was a far cry from Charlotte's fingers and tongue. How could it possibly fit? She supposed she was about to find out. The thought sent a shiver of excitement through her.

Looking into Jean's eyes, she triggered the motor to the swing and began to lower herself. Charlotte, moved quickly over and positioned Jean's length at the moment of contact. Allison, felt his smooth helmet nestled against her sensitive anus, and stopped the slow decent as soon as she could feel the tip firmly pressed against her shy outer ring. He was hot against her, and she could feel his pulse against her. It felt good.

Charlotte took Jean in her hand and swirled his head around her small opening. His smooth hardness felt wonderful against her crinkled virgin skin. She enjoyed the sensation immensely and regretted when Charlotte stopped, positioning him for penetration.

She knew that he was in place and with a flip of the switch the inexorable force of gravity would slowly conquer her resistance, to force her open and stretch her around him.

The thought of him embedded in her nether depths, that she would be so tightly embracing and containing every inch of that beautiful masculinity. That he would transform her through such an intimate embrace seemed right and good.

She motioned to charlotte and took her hand. Charlotte, reading her mind, kissed her deeply as they pressed the switch together.

The pressure against her immediately increased and she let out a low moan as she felt him ever so slowly press into her most private orifice. The sensation was intense and growing in intensity. He felt so big down there and growing bigger every second. She reached down and explored his shaft with her fingers, tracing the circle of penetration with her fingertips and gasping when she realized his crown was not yet inside. She felt the edge slip past her touch, while she registered the impact of ever more pressure inside her bottom.

Her inner sphincter began to bear the brunt of his relentless passage and she felt a sudden dull pain shoot through her. She thumbed the switch off, breathing against the panic of his widest girth, the sheer vulnerability of her inner ring now tightly expanded around his head.

The pain, subsided, and she hit the switch again.

Her uncomfortable moans, took on a note of pleasure, as unexpectedly, she felt her bottom accept his penetration. As his ridge slipped past her barrier. She felt as if she had absorbed him. Suddenly it no longer felt as if his large shaft was being pushed into her anus, it felt as if her bottom was pulling him into her.

It felt really good. The sense or rightness, that Jean was meant to be inside her, and the uncontrollable urge to be filled completely caused her to wiggle in the swing, while simultaneously contracting her anus, trying to both push and pull him deeper into her.

Aside from intensifying the delight of penetration, it did no good. The straps held her firmly in place and the swing answered to nothing but the motor that was slowly lowering her onto him.

With wonder, she felt again with her fingers the joining of her widely stretched bottom and his shaft and noted that her dark cleft was no longer pushed inward, resisting his intrusion. Her anus now puckered out around him, as tightly sucking lips taking nourishment from his weighty offering.

Jean was laying with his eyes closed, breath quickened.

"Honey, you feel wonderful. Are you OK?" he said.

For answer she bounced again as much as she was able on his shaft and purred, "Oh yes. Much better than OK."

Slowly, ever so slowly, her fullness and fulfillment grew. The sensation was unlike any she had experienced before. It was centered on her lewdly expanded entry, as his sliding shaft awakened sexual receptors she never knew existed but was crowned by feeling of his weight in her rectum, not as acute as the delicious fire sparking the nerves of her anus, but far more profound, and far more arousing.

The natural urge to push him out faded and her body accepted his member not as waste, but as a sexual necessity, meant to be inside her as deeply as she could take him.

She felt warmth spread through her crotch, lower belly, flushing her upper chest. Her opened anus slid over his throbbing cock for what seemed an age. She felt the pressure of him deep inside her start to grow until it turned into a dull pain. It was like he had come up against a barrier. She stopped the decent.

"Charlotte, I want all of him, but he is just pushing against something. It was feeling so good, but this hurts!"

"It's okay honey," Charlotte replied. "You have a second opening deep inside you. He is pushing against it now. If you don't want him there, there is no shame. We can back it off. It's only necessary for him to be in your rectum, not your colon. It took a long time before I could take all of him like that."

"No! You say it is an opening. That means he can get in. I want ALL of him. What do I do?"

"Relax my dear. If you want him, you must relax. There is a curve there. The position is right to straighten it, but not all women are built the same. If he won't go, don't force him. The curve can straighten when you push, as if going to the bathroom."

Allison closed her eyes and breathed deeply. She thumbed the switch and immediately the pressure grew. She pushed against him, hoping that nothing from inside would sully his hard glory. The pain grew until It was almost too much to stand. Just as she was about to back off, with a cry of surprise, she felt him pass through her barrier, sliding inches inside her newly available depths. It was an absolutely incredible feeling.

Her buttocks now lightly rested against his thighs. The swing stopped, still supporting the majority of her weight. She felt him as a mountain, fully sheathed within her rectum and pelvic colon. She wondered that she couldn't see his head poking out from her stomach. At the same time, she felt a moment of panic and frustration that the exquisite penetration had reached its culmination.

She looked over in dismay to Charlotte, who was at her side.

"Are you OK? If he is too long, we can lift the swing a bit..."

"No," Allison said. "God no. I want more. Please, how? Another position?"

Charlotte looked at her closely. "Are you sure? You have done amazing. Everybody is built differently. There is no shame in what you have achieved. In fact, it is impressive how deeply you have taken him. How does it feel?"

"Oh Charlotte, I fucking love Jean in me. I never thought it could be so good this way. I've never felt so full. Please, I can feel him throbbing and it's driving me fucking wild. I want more. Please."

Charlotte's grin was mischievous. "As you command," and she released the suspending catch on the swing allowing Allison's full weight to come directly down onto his cock.

Allison cried out in ecstasy as she felt him slide another two exquisite inches into her bottom. Her ass was now mashed against his thighs.

"Push me down on him, please" she begged Charlotte.

Charlotte pushed down on her shoulders and she felt him slide into her another quarter inch. It felt like a mile. Now, and only now did she feel that she was properly joined with this man. With wonder, she looked into Jean's eyes, who looked back with a mirror expression.

"Hello Allison," he said.

She knew exactly what he meant. It was as if only now, they were truly introduced. She felt a burst of affection for him.

She laughed. "Hi Jean," she said. "You know, if I didn't mention it before, I really like you."

"Well I should hope so, considering how deep I am in your ass. By the way, you feel exquisite, my dear. You are so smooth and tight and soft and sexy all at once. When I passed your inner mouth, I almost lost control. Do you mind if I stay awhile?"

"Oh Jean, you feel great too. You are a part of me now, and I don't want to give you up. You can stay forever as far as I'm concerned."

Charlotte relaxed the grip on Allison's shoulders and the pressure inside somewhat relaxed. Ironically, Allison could never remember feeling so comfortable in her life. The best way she could describe the sensation was liquid. She knew his thick member was stretching her anus and impacting her most intimate space, but she almost didn't feel it, as if her body just accepted that she was opened and was resting in that state.

Experimentally she contracted her anus and immediately strong intense sensation shot through her. Oh yes, he was there, and he was big.

She lifted herself halfway from him and nearly came from the intensity of that sensation. She decided that she was in no hurry and wanted him to be as deep in her as he could be, so with a sigh, she settled her ass back down into his thigh, moving back and forth to ensure he was nestled into her as far as he could be.

"Jean. I am cuddling you with my asshole now. Please give to me your ambrosia."

Jean was breathing heavily, he was clearly on the verge of coming, his hardness throbbing against her open ring and Allison teased him by rocking back and forth on him.

"I want you to come in me," she said. "I want you to fill me all the way up with your cream and I want you to make sure not a drop escapes. You will need to keep me plugged with your hardness after. I want to come while you are coming. Will you do that for me? Please?"

"Of course, my dear," he said, obviously fighting against the heat of her words. "But not yet. It needs more time"

Charlotte lazily began to slide her fingers over Allison's open pussy, pulling and sucking on Allison's hard nipples. Every time Allison found herself on the edge, Charlotte would back off.

"Charlotte! Damnit, PLEASE" Allison blurted out.

Charlotte wore a cutely worried expression on her face, but she remained firm.

"I'm sorry Allison. We need to keep you aroused. This stimulates the apocrine glands around your anus to release pheromones." She bent down and pressed her nose close to the lewd impact of their joining, breathed in deeply and closed her eyes in pleasure.

"I have to say, you smell so fucking good down there right now.

Jean releases his own special chemistry through his cock. All we have to do is to keep him where he is until the ambrosia is absorbed through your rectal walls, which are thinner than your pussy and will absorb quicker. This will take thirty minutes or so, and then you can change positions. We will massage around your anus with his cock again, collecting all that you produce, and then we will have to put him back inside you as far as he can go. I know it's a pain, love, but I really think you will see the benefits of this method.

"But I already see the benefit of this method." She giggled. Still, she couldn't wait to feel him in her bottom like this when she was in that state. The thought sent a fresh flood of juices from her pussy.

"What about him?" She said.

"He shouldn't come either. He can control his ejaculation, but some is sure to slip out considering how fucking hot you are, and we don't want it mixing with his chemistry."

"I on the other hand, have no such constraint and I know just the thing to keep you both hot."

She adjusted Jeans bench flat and took two boxes of the same height, placing them on either side. She straddled him, kneeling on the boxes, her legs spread wide and bent and planted herself directly on his mouth, facing Allison.

Allison couldn't see what Jean was doing, but immediately Charlotte began to shudder and moan.

Charlotte wrapped her arms around Allison's neck and drew her into a deep kiss.

The slight change of angle as Charlotte pulled against her neck placed new pressure deep inside, where Jean's cock head was nestled well in her colon. Allison could sense the waves of pleasure Charlotte enjoyed, needed them for herself.

Charlotte sat on Jean long minutes, coming over and over again, kissing Allison's lips, her neck, her breasts. Allison started to feel warm all over and her body started to involuntarily contract against the fullness inside her. She could feel every inch of Jean in her bottom, and it was as if her body understood the ambrosia she was sucking from him and was milking him for more.

"It has begun," Jean said. "We need to refresh the dose."

Charlotte climbed down. She unlocked Allison's wrists from the ropes and took her feet from the stirrups. The changes of pressure and angle while she worked was driving Allison crazy.

"Ok my dear, we need to change positions. Up please."

Regretfully, Allison lifted off John. The sudden empty space in her rectum almost brought her to tears. Finally, her anus reluctantly gave up the head of his cock and she was free of him.

Without wiping, with no respect for where he had just been for so long, Charlotte kneeled down and wrapped her lips around his cock-head. In one smooth motion, she was deep-throating him, her lips up against his pubic bone, his cock buried in her throat. She lifted up slightly and then went back down, then lifted up and sucked hard on his length, her cheeks pulled inward.

"Charlotte!" Allison exclaimed, shocked.

With a slurp, Charlotte released him and smacked her lips. He was perfectly clean. Whatever might have been there was now in Charlotte. "Allison, I fucking love every inch of you and want you to know that every last millimeter of you, inside and out, is the most delicious thing in the world.

She leaned over. A part of Allison knew what was coming, but she was in such a high state of sexual arousal, she didn't care. She allowed Charlotte to kiss her, to open her mouth and swirl her tongue with her own.

Charlotte tasted slightly bitter and Allison knew she was tasting her own ass in Charlotte's mouth. The sheer taboo was incredibly hot. Her ass felt empty after containing Jean for so long, and she squirmed to have it filled again.

Charlotte motioned for her to lie back on the weight bench. Jean was standing, his proud cock jerking in anticipation.

As Allison laid back, Charlotte lifted her legs and attached her feet again to the stirrups in the swing. She could feel the cool air against her widely exposed pussy and anus, which were hanging off the edge of the bench invitingly.

Charlotte bent down between Allison's legs and breathed deeply.

"Gods she smells so fucking incredible. Bring her home Jean."

Jean stepped forward, and once again swirled his delicious cockhead around her anal cavity, capturing all the pheromones that Allison was releasing. He pushed forward and again she felt the incredible sensation of his cock head stretching her shy entrance, inexorably forcing it to open and love him.

She was not at all loose from his previous ministrations. On the contrary, she felt tighter than before. It was a delicious tightness though, ensuring that she felt his full presence as she wrapped around him, dilating to accept his girth.

Again, she felt the incredible sensation as his head passed her resistance, as her anal depths welcomed him by pulling him inside. She began to whimper with lust and relief as millimeter by millimeter he filled her bottom as he had before.

His cock pressed against the same barrier deep inside and Jean stopped, looking at her questioningly. She nodded breathing hard and concentrated on relaxing.

"Please, yes please" she said and wiggled to the side, pulling him to her, coaxing his cock to pass the inner sphincter that separated her rectum from her colon. After a moment of frustration, with a sharp cry of pleasure she felt him slide through that stubborn barrier and continue filling her. At last she felt his crotch pressed tightly against her widely spread cheeks and the entire length of his cock was fully sheathed within her most intimate depths. She rocked up and down and almost came at the intense sensations this caused in her stretched asshole and deep inside.

She felt him throbbing inside her, every pulse felt in her opened anus and along his shaft deep inside her belly. It was as if his heartbeat was transferring to her own through the erotic agency of his spectacular hardness.

She sighed in contentment, her entire body glowing with pleasure.

"Oh my fucking god," she said. "I fucking LOVE you in my ass."

Jean smiled. "Allison, if you only knew how good you feel, and how wonderful that is to hear."

"Tell me," she said mischievously. "Tell me how it feels to push that hard cock into my hot asshole."

"As if it only now discovered I was meant to be there. At first tight resistance, then sweetly soft acceptance... so alive and feminine. Hot tightness now to squeeze and milk me rather than keep me away. I feel that it wants my come."

Allison closed her eyes. "Yes, it does. It want's your come so much. Fill me with it Jean, pump my bottom so full that only your hard cock plugging my asshole prevents it from coming out, but make sure it stays."

"In due time my dear. Can you feel the change?"

"Yes, I can feel it. I feel so good. You make me feel so good."

Charlotte moved over, and Allison took her by the hand. They locked eyes for a moment and Allison pulled her closer. Charlotte smiled her acceptance of the offer and positioned herself as she had with Jean, straddling the bench and carefully positioning herself. When she was satisfied, she lowered her sweetly waxed pussy to Allison's open mouth.

Allison's senses were in overdrive, Charlottes heady smell filling her head, Charlottes beautiful wet womanhood surrendered to her tongue and lips.

Immediately, Charlotte began to come, moaning and crying above her, mashing her pussy against her mouth. Allison pushed her tongue into Charlotte pussy as deep as it would go and felt her contracting muscles grabbing onto it, letting it go, grabbing it. With every spasm a fresh gush of her juices flooded into Allison's mouth.

Suddenly it felt like a firework exploded within her bottom, starting deep inside and engulfing her stretched anus. It took her a moment to understand what was going on, and with a cry of sheer delight she realized that Jean was flexing his cock inside of her. He could do that. She thought. He can fuck me without moving anything else!