To Freeze Fire Ch. 04

Story Info
Bounty hunter becomes a threat to Mia's virtue...
4.5k words
4.61
13k
16

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clenching her jaw, she spoke through her teeth, "Where are you taking me?"

"Something tells me you've been waiting for this day to come," he whispered gently, "Which means you probably already know the answer to that question."

Involuntary heavy breaths escape her lips as she turned her head to the window. Water began to fall from the sky, hitting the windshield, sending rain bands over the glass. They had left Phoenix approximately four hours ago, and now, they were on the edge of Texas. If they were heading back to where she used live, it wouldn't take another four for them to arrive. While contemplating ways to escape, she felt a curiosity within her, rise. "How much did he pay you?"

"I run across guys on a daily basis, care to be a bit more specific?" his head turned towards her briefly, revealing the dried blood leaking down from the top of his temple. Man, she had clocked him pretty good. Though now, under the circumstances, she was happy that she hadn't been successful in knocking him out. The man with the brown eyes would have most certainly had his way with her.

"The guy who hired you to find me," she clarified, using a annoyed voice. Maybe it was that gas station sub she had be forced to eat for dinner or his genuinely irritation attitude, but she growled the next question, "How much did he pay you?"

"A generous amount" he said smugly, "Even by my standards."

"Did you happen to ask why he was so willing to spend this 'generous amount'?"

"The why' is never really important in this business. However if I had to guess, it was for the upmost discretion. I ask only the questions that supply enough answers for me to get the job done."

"What did he tell you about me?"

He raised a brow, looking away from the highway for a split moment. "Why don't you ask what you really want to know. It would save us both some time."

As if they didn't have time to spare. The most pressing question she had in mind, got pushed to the side, the others filling the void. The grey colored body powder at the foot of the bed, and the smell of something burning filled her vision and overwhelmed her sense of smell. "Back at the motel, neither of you guys seemed surprised that I could freeze things."

"Was there a question in there somewhere?" he taunted. Even though they were still practical strangers, she was given clues here and there that he was an over-confident ass. 'The cute ones always are.'

"The question was why. And for that matter, what did you do that made the other guy at the motel run off so quickly?"

"I specialize in retrieving individuals with...interesting abilities; some of which could be deemed harmful to the reputation of those who live hidden among the human population. As for that ordeal back at the motel, it's best you don't know the details," he said turning off the highway onto a more broken down road, "Anything else?"

She bit her tongue, unable to ask the real question she had inside of her. "Where are we going? I thought..."

"It's going to be daylight soon, and I'd like to get settled in before that. I'll finish the drive to Maine tomorrow. And with any luck, you'll be back home before midnight."

They pulled into a modest bed and Breakfast, and he turned towards her. "When I told you to close your eyes back in Phoenix, you listened. For a split moment you trusted me. I'm going to try to extend the favor. We can go inside her, and pretend to be a charming couple under the agreement you won't try to run away, or we can go to a motel down the street and risk getting bedbugs. Now, what's it gonna be?"

She nodded, her face turning a darker shade. "O—okay, um. I'll pretend to be your..."

His handsome face filled her vision, and blood continued to fill her cheeks as he smiled while she struggled to find the right word, "Girlfriend will suffice."

When they entered the small lobby, she found herself in unfamiliar territory. It surprised her just how home-like this place was. It took her back to a time in her life where things had been so simple. Back when she had a family, a home. The woman who had taken on the position of a receptionist, was equally as warm and welcoming, giving her the safe assumption that this job meant something to her, perhaps it was even a family-run operation.

"Good morning, and welcome to Giselle's Bed and Breakfast. How may I be of service?" Michael quickly finished approaching the front desk, flashing a dazzling smile at the grey eyed lady that appeared to be in her mid-twenties, relatively closer to her age. Her eyes seemed to turn concerned when she realized the spots on his shirt were red, and by all rights, blood. Then, her eyes went to his face, her lips parting at the dried blood.

"Hi, there, my girlfriend and I have been on the road for most of the day. You'll have to excuse our ragged appearances; a car hit us and took off a couple of towns back."

"Did you need me to call for an ambulance?" the girl offered, concerned.

The man with the baby blues shook his head, saying, "No, thank you. Nothing serious enough to be of alarm or concern; it's just a couple of scrapes and bruises that will mend. We would report it but we are kind of on the way to my mother in Maine. She's in hospice and we don't know how long she has. We would have bought a plane ticket but I'm afraid we couldn't get enough money for tickets. So, we just needed a room to crash to recharge the old batteries." Michael smiled sadly, his acting skills very believable. "If at all possible, one with a queen bed please."

The receptionist nodded politely and handed him a key card after he paid in cash. As it would happen, they got the last room with one bed. 'ONE BED?' she thought horrified, 'I can't sleep next to him!' She had never slept next to anyone. Let alone a badass, incredibly sexy, bounty hunter.

The fear snaked through her, making her think of all the things that might happen to her if she dared close her eyes on their way to the room. Once inside, he tossed her backpack next to the bed, and eyed her. The current situation needed to be lightened. Searching for something to say, to take her mind of his heated gaze, she turned away from him, looking in another direction. Observing the light glow from the window, she watched as he shut the curtains, drawing them too.

Her mind went back to the club, how they had grinded against one another, teaching her how to dance. Making her want him, in a way she couldn't fully understand, would have been enough to make her tell him her name. It was what he had done after, that seemed unforgivable.

"Why did you kiss me?" She couldn't even look at him while she asked it. Her voice sounded like a wounded school girl, making her seem weak. The facts she had been going over since they had left phoenix began to be formed into words, "There was no reason for it."

"I would hardly think that kissing a beautiful woman such as you requires an explanation."

The pace of her heart became that of a hummingbirds, 'He thinks imp beautiful?' The way the thought of that made her heart race, ready to swoon like a little girl, she mentally shook her head at that, 'Snap out of it. Why would you even believe that! You don't know this guy. Not to mention he's taking you back to that place. You have to escape, by any means necessary.'

Without warning, Michael approached the bed, and took off that fitted white tee he wore, which she had realized had blood drops around the collar area on the right side, and placed it to the area around his temple. Blood filling her cheeks, she went to the bathroom first, as a distraction, only to find a first aid kit.

With clammy palms, she took it into the bedroom, finding Michael at the foot of the bed, half naked in all his glory, the muscles of his abdomen making a knot forming low in her stomach. Maybe this was going to be easier to do that she had originally thought. 'When he's asleep, I'll leave this place and never look back.'

"I'm sorry about your head," she said, sitting beside him, avoiding looking over more than absolute necessary. "I found this in the bathroom. If you want, I'll make sure it doesn't need stiches."

Those baby blues turned to her, one dark eyebrow cocking up, "What's this, your attempt to convince me to let you go?"

She shook her head, "It's a nice thought that it would be that simple. But I think we both know you aren't going to let me go. Besides, I really don't want to wake up next to a corpse."

"We've been on the road for hours, if I was going to bleed out, don't you think I would have done so already?" he asked cynically, "Besides, if I were to die, it would solve your problem now, wouldn't it?"

She rose from the bed, leaving the first aid kit on the bed, "You still could have had a concussion. But whatever, I was just trying to return the favor."

Standing up, she was about to take her first step to the bathroom, her only source of privacy, when a hand shot out, and linked around her wrist, "Look, I didn't meant to be rude. Please sit back down."

Those large fingers that held her from moving another inch were warm, really warm. It instinctually made goosebumps form up her arms, and eventually came to cover her entire body. With a ragged breath she set back down and opened up the first aid kit. "I know you're not a risk of bleeding out, but it still doesn't mean you shouldn't have it looked at. Like I said before, you could have a concussion or even need stiches."

A low rumble came from his throat, causing her to jerk back in surprise, hearing him say, "Not likely. But if you want to have a look, be my guest."

Standing up, she went ahead and prepped some disinfectant and gauze, having already washed her hands in the bathroom. Now, she looked at her best options for cleaning the wound so that she might assess just how bad she had hurt him. Her eyes were drawn to the way he had his legs spread out, an invitation she was going to be forced to take. Materials at hand, and to his surprise, stepped between them, eventually causing him to spread them wider.

"Darling, if you wanted to touch me, all you had to do was ask" he winked at her. A protective reflex sent her glaring at him, those brown eyes full of fire. Rolling his own, he then kept them on her from there on out.

Feeling her body betray her while her hands touched his face, turning his head at an angle where she could see the place the blood appeared to have come from. The slightest exposure to that abnormal warm skin made her nipples harden, a new pair of panties becoming required.

"So," he whispered roughly, his voice sounding strained, "Exactly what favor is this returning?"

"That guy that had me at the motel, you stopped him from hurting me..." She reminded him, taking some damp gauze and cleaning up the area around the wound, "Despite what the reasons were, I am grateful. If you hadn't of made him leave, he would have probably..."

She shook her own head, fetching another piece of gauze, her lips becoming set into a grim line. There was no probably about it. That guy who had kidnapped her would have raped her. She could sense it. Returning with a fresh piece of gauze she ventured to her main target, she found he had moved his head out of position, so she had to touch him, once again. He smiled at her aggravation at this, and said in a believable tone, "A man should never strike a woman, no matter what the reason is. And above all, a man should never try to force himself on her. The man who all but threatened to rape you won't be a problem anymore."

Hearing his words, she only understood about half of them. She was being distracted by the wound, or rather, the lack there of. "That's...impossible..."

She turned his head to better lighting, not bothering to let go, this time, despite the feelings it gave her. The lamp had shattered, the blood was his, and she knew she had hit him. Despite this, besides the mess on his shirt, and gauze, there was no evidence she had. Without warning, there was a warm pressure on the back of her thighs, urging her forward, though she had no place to go. After almost jumping out of her skin in surprise, she looked down to the man, whose eyes, had dilated. All that remained of those heartbreaking eyes, was a thin blue band, filling with something she didn't fully understand, but knew had to be lust. The pressure moved upwards, so that he was no cupping her bottom, on hand on each cheek with more hand to spare, his fingers touching. The aided pressure caused her torso to be pressed up against the lower part of his chest, causing her back to bow so that his face wasn't buried between her breasts. His head which turned upward, had those lips, parted, making her knees tremble a bit. But it was when felt something twitch beneath the jeans of his pants, on the outside of her leg, which caused her to gasp.

A smile fused with desire occurred on his face as his hands let her body, trailed around to between them, one coming to rest on her hip, and the other sliding on the inside of her thigh, up the length of her skirt.

'Oh god, if he touches me there, I'll collapse.' she thought, making her back slid straight, sending him face first between her mounds, anything to stop him from seeing her expression. She felt dirty for letting him do this to her, dirty for wanting him to do this to her. She felt a warm finger graze across her grey lace panties, knowing it would come back soaked.

Without warning, his hand retracted that hand, and placed his index finger into his mouth, recovering a shutter from her. "Mmm, darling, you taste better than you smell."

Her knees buckled, but he was there, holding her up, tilting her back until she lay ontop of him, one leg straddled on each side of his hips. That twitching piece of flesh beneath those jeans of his became ever closer to her aching hole. 'Shit, I can't believe this happening. Are we really going to....?'

Those eyes of his seemed to pierce her soul the moment she made the poor decision to look up. Within those eyes, something animalistic lurked, ready to eat her alive. All of the sudden, her world began to spin, and with a sharp gasp, she was suddenly staring at the ceiling over his shoulder.

His hands, which seemed to be everywhere the moment before, now anchored on her hips, his fingers slowly, caressingly made their way to the button that tied her skirt together. those eyes asked for permission, which she replied to by first licking and biting her lip, followed by attempting to undo them herself. Michael wouldn't allow it. Now given her permission, he all but slapped her hands away, stroking the insides of her thighs, then back up to where the button of her skirt lay, teasingly. When she thought she could take no more, he lifted her onto his waist, leaning back so that she straddled him, bringing her in close, stealing a kiss. Those lips were as soft as she remembered, and his scent, oh his scent! It was inxoicating beyond any coherent description. Those fire hot hands of his, snaked up and under her shirt, and with one quick motion, yanked it over her head. With this out of the way, he pushed her back to lay on the bed, seizing the opportunity to look at her partially unclothed for the first time; only advancing this new found view of her, as he finished unbuttoning her skirt, and pulled it down and over her hips.

Those large hands framed her hips once more, one straying down, and into her underwear. The first touch of those warm hands against her mound made her hips buck, her face flood with embarrassment from the way her body reacted to his presence and touch. The middle finger on that hand circled that already swollen piece of flesh, touching her in a place no other had. And she was just letting him, the strokes being soft at first, then gradually harder, and quicker. 'It's too much....too good'

"Never too good little one," Michael rasped, making a shiver run up from head to toe.

'Shit did I say that out loud?' in another second, it didn't matter; she could not for the life of her bring herself to care. All thoughts were pushed from her mind as that finger, which was now more for moist, dipped into her core, and pushed its way in. Unlike her fantasies, it wasn't pleasure that made her tremble, it was pain. Just one of his fingers was much larger than what she was used to, making her tight around it, stretching her, enabling him to feel every clench clearly. His head pulled back, looking her in the eye as he attempted to pull that finger out. Just when she thought he might leave her, she clenched her muscles tighter, he dove back in. 'Lord, this man is going to tear me apart!' her thoughts screamed, 'God, how I want him to.'

"So tight, darling, so tight..." He groaned against her throat, nipping away until he reached her ear, "I can't wait to feel you around me."

The pace of finger stopped, and suddenly, she felt something in addition pressing at her entrance. Immediately she knew what he was about to, what he would realize. She tried to pull away from him, to give him some kind of warning, when that additional finger tried to make its way inside her. All at once, he seemed to realize what he felt just beyond that one finger; a barrier. With the difficulty, he let out a harsh cry, "It's not possible." He whisper was strained, and his face softened, the hand on her hip going to her face, "We may have a problem here."

Her face, which hadn't lost any of its lustering red, eyed at the shape of man's hand still buried there, his finger at a standstill, though still embedded. The sight made her clench in voluntarily which in turned caused him to groan. "It's not possible," he said again in disbelief, "How can you be a virgin?"

"W—what's that supposed to mean?" she stammered, "You try being on the run for as long as I have and see if you have time to meet someone that was worth...."Her voice trailed off, she couldn't dare finish that sentence. His smug smile had already taken the stab at her heart, making her eyes tear up with anguish. "Don't look at me like that."

"Your offer is precious, darling." He whispered, moving his finger again, slowly, in and out, running into the same resistance, "Oh, little one, this would be very painful for you."

His words said one thing, his fingers another. The words he had chosen seemed specific, he said it would be very painful, not it will be. Those brown orbs searched his, "If you want to stop, then why are you..." she gasped as he continued at a faster pace, the hand he held to her face, coming down to rub through her panties. Her eyes squeezed shut, the pain ebbing to something she could almost touch, almost reach, almost...

Pulling his hands away, he retracted to the end of the bed, and commenced to undo the buttons for his blue jeans. The dark denim slid over his hips, keeping himself clad in some dark red boxers that came to shape the large curve of him, straining against the fabric. as he crawled over her, and settled between her legs once more, she could feel his hard on pressing up against her underwear,, nudging its way between her lips, fighting its way to get in. "I'm not going to take what you offer me."

Anger flooded through her, a sensation of emptiness because of the lack of his finger. "Y—you're going to leave me like this?"

"On the contrary, I'm going to make you cum so hard you're going to be thinking of me every time you think about pleasing yourself from now on." Her muscles clenched around nothing, making her realize just how empty she was without his finger. "Call me old fashioned, but I think losing one's virginity should be with someone you care about." With the stretch of his hand, his finger deviled back into her, faster and warmer before; a gradual heat that made her feel as though she were on fire.

'Oh god, oh god' her eyes clenched tightly shut, 'How is that even possible? How can his finger be getting hotter?'

12