To Freeze Fire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please..." she whimpered, he being only too happy to add what she was missing. His other hand went to work, fingers rubbing her clit, doing the same as the one inside her, warming up, getting hotter and hotter.

The feeling in her gut grew too tight, like a star going super nova, until finally, she exploded. The moment, she cried out, and finally began to whimper, his hands withdrew, going to her legs, pulling them to frame his hips. Just when she thought she had finally found heaven, he began to grind against her, that fire that seemed to burn along his skin entrapped her, left her breathless. As his hips began to thrust, quite literally knocking the breath from her, once, twice, and three times; she began to lose count, his hips becoming a blur, manhood rubbing against her saturated underwear.

Beyond coherent though, she bit down hard on her lip, shut her eyes and moaned. Though his eyes had closed in the heat of things, her eyes remained open, etching every expression on his face to memory. His thrust seemed to grow faster, more uncoordinated until, in one pelvis breaking twitch, Michael cried out above her, followed by a warmness between her legs. 'He just...It's running down my thighs...'

"Do.." her voice trailed off, trying to find her thoughts again, "Do you smell something burning?"

The smell twitched at her nose, getting stronger. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a wisp of a flame on the comforter, and before she could properly react, Michaels hand clamped down over it, extinguishing it.

Her eyes shot back to his, and she began to choke, "ugh, what the hell is that?! It smells like...burnt rubber in here now."

"Darling, if you don't smell rubber burning, you haven't been with a real man."

Rolling her eyes, "I'm serious. What is that smell?"

"So am I" he said with a sinful smile. Her lack of humored expression must have gave him a hint, urging him to continue on, "Let me put it this way, you don't want to find out."

But she did. Why was it every time she was around him, that harsh scent of something burning reached her nose? What was it about him that made her yearn to know more? Was it his lack of surprise that she could freeze things? Or those baby blues that had been scorched into her mind...

Her gaze shifted from her side, to the man who still lay heavily upon her. Both of their desires being sated, reality began to set in. Awkwardness took her, and didn't seem to touch him at all. Passing the moment, she found herself suddenly absorbed in the dark wisps of chest hair, which tapered down, where their bodies met. Those clearly defined muscles that made his stomach made her core spasm, an internal shutter go off.

"Enjoying the view?" Michael asked in a throaty whisper, causing her to look up, expecting to find him smiling. She did not. His gaze was filled with the heat. The same that caused her skin to burn, and her breath catch. Looking away, she unintentionally buried her face into one of his arms that propped himself up over her.

Feeling a bit foolish that her attempt to make him fall asleep hadn't worked, not yet anyway, she cleared her throat, and tried to move out from underneath him, only making her rub against him in a way she knew was counterproductive. Annoyed that she couldn't accomplish the task alone, and looked up at him, "Do you mind?"

"As a matter of fact, I do." He vouched, "I find I rather like the feel of you beneath me. The ice had a rather nice effect, shame it didn't last very long."

Her blood ran cold. Looking down at their bodies, she knew the water there was far too high in quantity to be sweat from their efforts alone. She had covered them both in ice, and it had completely melted before she was aware of it. 'I'm not even cold' she thought mortified, 'How is that...?'

"What are you?" she spat, something wasn't quite right about him at all.

"You really have no idea?"

She shook her head, "Why don't you enlighten me."

When he made any attempt to tell her, looking into her eyes as if to read her soul she shoved at his chest, "Get off of me."

"I can't let you go." He said suddenly, as if would give permission for him to continue laying there.

"I didn't—"

"Oh but you did" he countered, "Don't think for a second I was fooled by your little...display. No matter how pleasurable it might have been, I can't let you walk out that door."

Foolishly, her eyes began to tear again. "Then you'll be sending me to my death."

At last, he rolled off of her, seeming to take all the heat with him. "Being a bit dramatic aren't you?"

Unable to even look his way, she turned on her side, feeling cold. It was much more than a physical feeling as it seemed to penetrate her very soul. "Get some sleep, we leave at sunset."

12