All Comments on 'To Have and to Cuckold Pt. 04'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To mix wimps and cucks

You mix people, the active cuckolds with wimps as the most readers here.

The wimps live in a shitty marriage but they have not active or passive partitipiants of the wife's adventures. They know but they live with the wives for sake of the money, for sake of the kids, for sake of their lazzyness, for sake of their illness, fat body etc.. The cucks are the partitipiants of the sex life of the wives as to watch them, to listent to their report, to lick the creampies, for sloppy seconds, for lick of the cocks of the bulls etc... The cucks get sexual pleasure from the adventures of their hot wives.

The wimps are who can escape from such life and I THINK ONE OF THE MOST INTERESTING STORY TYPE WHEN A WIMP ESCAPES FROM HIS SHYTTY MARRIAGE! The LW is in the marsh of the tiresome clishes and the Escape of Cuckolding story type is not clishe for its rarety!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Despite the unnecessary explanation at the end of the story , do not you walk away from the usual mountain of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the very fact

Of you writing the story is an attempt at getting the subject accepted, even if you fail to see it.

The ratings of the stories are a good indication of the level of acceptance, seeing as the story is well written and grammatically good.

The people who engage in this type of behaviour are not evil and their is nothing inherently wrong with the act BUT people who do lead this type of lifestyle have serious issue's of lack of respect and self respect.

there is nothing erotic about this, its just a story about selfish people who have no respect.

the writing deserves more but only 1*

P.s. the burn the bitch stories are just as bad in a way and the extreme ones are worse, but there are a lot of angry men on this site, and some have very low I.Qs

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
"All I knew was that things were out of control."

And it has been an interesting description of the process leading to this out of control situation.

It has been a complex process and thus I found it to be a complex story. I hope the next two parts aren't as delayed as this part was, because it is easy to lose continuity with a story like this.

However, I do appreciate Javmor's attempt to write a story that describes the emotions the first-person character is going through as the situation spirals out of his control, no matter how silly that character's behaviour may appear to the outside observer.

L

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
No doubt still a good story...

No doubt still a good story...Cuckolding is acceptable as any other kind of fetish, but has one point that when is passed all ends soon or later...Respect...If at some point of the game respect is lost, it means love is lost too...And then the marriage is dead...Of course there are extrem cuckolding where people behave worst than animals, but that happens in all fetishes...In this story she little by little has been showing some disrespect for him, that finally took her to cheat behind his back. The main issue in this story isn't the cuckolding...Is: Will they be able to surpass her cheating? Will their love survive? And @javmor79 has been masterfully showing all the small details of the fall...Just one point: He said she never lied to him...That isn't true...cheating is a way to lie, even if by omission...Cheating is a lie summed with disrespect...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry this marriage is dead, she lies, manipulates, cheats, and betrays

you don't keep trash you throw it out! And if that doesn't work, dead wives tell no lies.

looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago
Two problems...or in other words stop the bullshit

"If you aren't happy with it, then it isn't fun."

"When I let him fuck me tonight, I was thinking of you."

Utter self-serving nonsense. She has slutty tendencies in her background and character and she is finding ways of pushing the boundaries to allow it out. The game comes along and she has found her vehicle. Coupled with this morons equally absolute lack of control, puts them on the road to disaster as a couple. "Don't ask for permission, do I it and ask for forgiveness" works occasionally but is not advisable as a regular norm of behavior.

An even more annoying level of bullshit is the author's consistent attempt to get readers to accept the plot line of this story. Through the comment section and now "bookend" author's notes he tries to rationalize his choices in the story. If you story does not convey your intentions to the reader in the way you wanted then you have failed. No amount of discussion or whiny diatribe will convince them otherwise. If you are happy with the story the way you are presenting it then be happy, stop trying to convince everyone that it is something it's not. This is a cuck story, reasons behind it are irrelevant. The husband isn't strong enough to say no, the short term lustful moments are overriding the long term insecurities...stereotypical cuck. The wife has a hidden evilness (albeit one you are trying to convey as innocent evil) that she can't or won't control either. By this time she knows it's there and, again, short term lust is outweighing common sense. You cannot sugar coat the character flaw (I know, arguable) and expect people to ignore it. Just post what you have and let the chips fall where they may. No one can write a cuck story here now and expect it to get many favorable comments or rating. Just the way this section has morphed over time regardless of what the description says.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Nice guys finish third ( after wife and bull ) !

First the showcasing, then overt flirting , touching with clothes on, then clothes off , mix in after the fact unsanctioned disclosures, then drinks to coincidental meeting so full on penetration . You can revile Josh in retrospect . The fact is he has a lot of beta male tendencies. Naomi pushes the envelope without fear that she will have to accept Josh's forays outside monogamy.

I don't blame Naomi per se. She always was a player. Josh is sweet with many desirable provider and lifemate qualities but he isn't a challenge. So feed him drinks, apologies and reassurances post coitus three party liasons. Feign indignation as needed . He's a puppy at heart trying to herd the throughbred mare frolicking in pasture, after barn door has been left unlatched.

Game on. These two creatures chose each other despite very fundamental mismatch. Now Naomi is choosing others. . It's who she is. Josh is reaping the whirlwind that he thought to harness. Full marks. *****

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 8 years ago
selfish is the word

In the previous chapter, Josh called her selfish. Perfect description.

She claims that she would never knowingly hurt him and they claim to know each other yet she cannot see what he is going through. She wants what she wants and only cares about not losing what she has. She seems to think his pain is nothing a blowjob won't cure.

Looking forward to seeing where this leads.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 8 years ago
Forgot to comment on Naomi

I wanted to say that she comes across as an evil bitch.

She is selfish and manipulative. She plays Josh's love for her to get as much for herself as she can and seems to give nothing. Josh justifies her actions by saying she never lies to him. But there is a world of difference between not lying and telling the truth. She has to know what she is leading him into and hides it with facts about the present and physical distractions. She knew how Josh reacted to that guy and yet she manipulates them into a threesome. Could there be any doubt about Josh feeling further betrayed? How is that love?

If she really is not playing him, she is a very broken soul. I wonder if that tale about her parents will give us some insight.

amh1970amh1970over 8 years ago
seriously

I will say you have some decent writing skills however, this going back and forth with the story line between the past and now and back and forth...it takes away from the story over not to mention makes it difficult to follow. Josh has clearly never enjoyed her dating other men...and she started this game as a way to get what she wants. Most men think its hot if other guys want what is theirs, but that is where it stops , I certainly hope if you continue this storyline that you actually use some reality , Josh needs to grow some balls with the help of the marriage counselor, and his wife would feel some shame for what she has done to her family

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Right and Wrong

Let me begin by saying I think you are doing a great job of describing a tumultuous relationship. I am enjoying the story.

In your postscript you urge us to remain open to the possibility that a cuckold relationship might be right for a minority of people. In this context you surely do not mean morally right but right in the sense that it works. That is, it makes them happy. This is an hypothesis which is capable of scientific analysis. You need only find evidence of happy cuckold relationships to demonstrate its truth. I would be interested to hear if you know of any. I do not. Therefore I hold the view that cuckold relationships will always end in unhappiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yuck

There's no such thing as a good story in which all the characters are mentally disabled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
whats this story needs

My wife talked about a cuckold life and I told her I had threesomes all the time in school .So she told me she was going on a date and would stay the night with him.I went to my pc and wrote out a contract I didnt know she was looking for a mate.The contract was simple I choose the man that she was with I chose when where and I was always there.At the end of that week she would be my cuckold where she would chose and be there with me and my lady. There would be no lunches dinners partys or dates with a prospect thats what cheaters do .At anytime one of us says no then it stops rt. Then.If she broke this contract our marriage would be over and she or I would lEAVE the marriage with only our stuff and no money or house. SHE WENT CRAZY MAN she took her keys a left .So I packed her stuff in bags and took them to her parents gave them the run down on what was going on told them she was not welcome back. Marriage is 50 50 not 95 5 , When I got home she was fucking a guy on the couch to say she was grining at me would be a under statment. Yes I went shit face mad they were laughing at me.. He lives in a wheelchair she had her face redone so many times I cut her clit off . Me I did 7.5 month in Dallas county jail on a work release program .I have remarriad and my wife enjoys threesome on vactions or speacl time repect that the key .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A very interesting story telling technique. Awkward and tedious, but interesting. This is really two stories.

There is the story leading up to their separation, and then there is the story of how their relationship fares following the breakup. Trying to tell both stories at the same time is not working too good. And why should it?

While maybe a challenging and interesting writing style, reading these two stories simultaneously only makes both stories disconnected and difficult to follow. How could it not? You tell us something in the present that makes no sense, then you flash back to the past to explain it, but in both scenes you have so much detail and extraneous information that we are trying to decide what information from a past scene is needed to understand the present scene, and what information from the present scene is being explained or illuminated by what you are now describing from past events. Now how clear was that sentence? About as clear as trying to keep track of your story line. Frustrating, and totally defeats what I thought was the whole point, to tell us a story.

As to the characters, there is no real drama or story. Sorry, but she is just a fuck queen who loves only herself and the nearest new cock. He married a fuck queen. He was too much of a dumb shit to dump her and live a real life with Mel, and now too much of a wimp to walk away from the contempt and disrespect with which she treats him, And Their Son! She's no longer just cheating on her husband, she's disrespecting her son even more. At least the husband chose to marry a whore. The son is a victim of her selfish immoral unethical character. And she's supposed to teach this child right from wrong? Teach him to be compassionate, just, virtuous? What a laugh. Add to the soulless mother the spineless father, and this child is the one who is getting truly and completely fucked.

So I think your writing is good, but your style and story suck, big time. Of course, if you burn this bitch to the degree she deserves then all will be forgiven. And yes, the wimp asshole deserves just as much pain as she gets. Hope you can save the kid.

grifternrgrifternrover 8 years ago
A Good Story

I would have to admit that this story invokes feelings of sadness, anger, frustration, and hopelessness. I don't like Naomi, and I think Josh, needs to seriously grow up, and realize what he wants and does not want. The fun part is that he then has to communicate it, which seems to be a major problem for him.

The simple fact that I am having these reactions to the story means that I think it is well written. There are definite parts that I have difficulty reading. I cannot see myself in his situation, nor can I identify with those that want to be. I do realize that there may be those that want this kind of lifestyle, and that it might make them happy. If so, then more power to them.

My own personal belief is that this is one sided. If she can play, then he can to. I think that their relationship is greatly skewed, with the greatest amount of "taking" being done by Naomi. I don't think that she is "giving" much in return.

I would like to see her change with therapy, and I think she should spend a fair amount of time in his shoes.

Just my personal beliefs and reactions. I definitely like this authors other works. \

Dirty_SteveDirty_Steveover 8 years ago
Glad to see this story didn't just drop...

I have enjoyed reading this story and it would have sucked to have it unfinished. You have taken some real time to develop characters that react as people do in the real world. Love your writing style.

Not sure how this is going to end. Seems to be a lot of disrespect and selfishness on the part of Naomi in this chapter. Relationships like this only last when there is real trust and communication between the 2 participants and so far it seems like it's all very one sided. Her last statement that she wouldn't trade him for just sex is contradicted by her actions that are driving this story.

Will the therapy get them communicating instead of Josh responding passive-aggressively to her desires or will he cut bait and live with the loss of his marriage? Can't way read more.

stormbreyerstormbreyerover 8 years ago
Enjoying your story

I think I told you on a previous chapter that I am enjoying your story. The strong negative comments that others write probably inhibit those of us who enjoy these kinds of fantasy scenarios from posting positive feedback, but I think you have a lot of appreciative fans. Keep writing, and thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Author - quit bullshitting everyone. Your cuckold desires/fantasies are very apparent.

Stop trying to rationalize this garbage.

cw159cw159over 8 years ago
Good Story So Far

Normally if I leave a comment, I don't do so on a multi-part story until the end but felt this deserved a little note. I'm enjoying the story and understand what you said about being open minded. The concept that someone else can have different thoughts and their point of view is just as valid seems to be an alien concept to some commenters. If everybody thought the same, we would all be driving identical Chevy's and be Green Bay Packers fans. Plus the acidic comments left make me wonder if some people are that miserable in their daily lives. So keep up the good work and hope you get better soon.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 8 years ago
This was supposed to be a cuckold story

But there is so much ambiguity in the relationship, plus the fact that Josh has a relationship outside of Naomi before marriage, that cuckold just doesn't seem to fit.

Still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great hot story ,I'm one who totally thinks that the cuck thing is extremely abnormal . It truly is always being very drunk and the one pushing it is always manipulative and sneaky playing with the mind when impaired or using the lets go slow with a sorry it got so out of control after they fuck. This story is tough because Naomi seems to be the great girl , wife, mom , friend but she really has always been a pig when it came to fucking. She is the fun girl who can hang with the guys or girls but has no morals when it comes down to getting laid. Many go through a faze where they get a little slutty than grow out of it and evolve as a wife mother family person. The daiease factor with a hubby and child is just so great so you are jeopardizing a lot of lives for the selfishness of fucking guys it's dangerous physically also . If something bad happens like std,bodily harm or just divorce it affects your spouse child and all families and friends you know so acting this way is fucked up . Stay single and fuck a million guys than its just your own life and self respect you have to deal with. He's a dummy for marrying her knowing how she was when you dated. Fucking or watching someone get fucked is arousing no matter the situation especially drunk but she is luring him into this lifestyle and making and breaking the rules as they go along with sweet excuses and tender affection to guide him deeper. He has only himself to blame , he married her and let her drag him slowly deeper until she did something behind his back. Why is it always one way why not swing if one is always gonna get laid than both should, it's s two way street. She will obviously con him more with the counciling and his life will be spent with her fucking guys as she wants with him being the humiliated hubby just like the guy did when they argued. No men will respect a guy that allows a wife or girlfriend to fuck others , they will always look down upon you. Love for this to take a major turn for the characters maybe him cycling her or a divorce , Namibia needs to be put in her place. I also want noted it's not a woman bashing thing it could be the guy that's being the pig treating his wife this way. Waiting for the next chapter

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Please dont wait another month to post Chapter 5

Other than that carry on. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great character development.

Again, we have the critics who supposedly don't like the type of story that it is. Why are they still reading when we're on chapter four? I'm not the lead character in so far as what I'd tolerate from my own wife. However, you've drawn me in, and transfered his feelings and angst to me. I'm sure others feel that as well, although I'm equally sure that they wouldn't tolerate such behavior from their wife either. Isn't that transference what writing a good story is all about?

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Btw it is clear that Naomi's past is going to factor into her behavior

as it relates to the cheating outside of the "game". Probs her dad diddled her or maybe an Uncle or babysiter, but that is the reason her parents are "dead"-to her, probably not as in not alive, but dead to Naomi.

As a result, Maybe she has multiple personalities, maybe she's bipolar, but you had her indicate that the "game" resurrected feelings/confusions/anxieties that she hadnt felt in a while. Very interested to see how you handle it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The need for a "Mental Illness" category

This series truly highlights the need for a separate category for stories and authors who seek to normalize the symptoms of mental illness through this kind of propaganda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just Another WimpAssed Cuckold

Despite the author's pretentions to give it some lofty ideals the story remains to be about a slut and a wimpy cuckold

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Comment on a comment

The comment about literotica needing to either add more categories, or subdivisions of the ones that they already have, is spot on. It would save readers a lot of wasted time and anger over feeling tricked by a misleading story title.

I do want to make one observation about willing cuckold authors though if I may. I think most of them really believe they are writing about something that is common. Personally I don't think that it is. Homosexuality is generally considered common, until you look at actual statistics and find out that only a small percentage of the population is homosexual. The media just gives that small percentage a lot of coverage and a much louder voice than it would have otherwise. Same goes for other sexual orientations and practices. When you also consider that many people seem to mistake lust for love, it is easy to see why so many people are confused about things.

Anyway, I skipped to the end, as I almost always do, of this story to see if it would be worth reading, thankfully the comments saved me the trouble. If there were divisions in the categories I would not have to check the comments to find readable stories so much.

cap4451cap4451over 8 years ago
great story so far

Great story so far as it takes u along the path of slowly letting go of things that may of really mattered before but not now. It is showing how a person can start to accept a new norm because of what is going on at the momentnis not that far off of the guidelines

nonethewisernonethewiserover 8 years ago
@kjohns2001

You were confused that a story called "To Have and to Cuckold" was about cuckolding? Really? If there had been a cuckolding subcategory of LW, would that have made it clearer for you that a story with the word cuckold in it was about cuckolding?

I actually agree that LW would benefit from differentiation, but I don't think you could have picked much worse of an example.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Superb !

What a great chapter ! 5 stars

Brings back a lot of mixed feelings for me.

I over years encouraged a sweet loving innocent wife to bring another into her relationship.

Amazing how if you support enough EVERY woman will.

And how hard it is to live with the thrill and the shame of her living for another man

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
A difference

There is a vast difference between a person not ready to settle down and who wants to keep her(his) dance card full.

That is a failure to commit. And as a free willed person, that is a personal choice.

However, this is Naomi trying to change and mold a relationship which has already been established ad redefine it into something far freer...for her. ONLY for her.

Has she, heretofore, picked up a hot chick so her hubby can have HIS preferred threesome? Why...oddly...no!

And that crap with FRIENDS? How stupid do you have to make these people? FRIENDS?

This is not me screaming at the author. The author is just fine. This is me screaming at the stupidity of the characters. This couple will be reputationally eviscerated. She will constantly be hit on and pressed to fuck.

Except...she won't mind, will she?

Nor will he.

I wonder when Harry will start to mind as the other kids start to call their mom the town whore. I wonder how much fun it will be when someone else's wife slaps Naomi across her smug, selfish face and calls her a whore to her face because the wife catches Naomi dry humping her husband on the dance floor. I wonder if they will wonder why they never get invited to parties from most of their friends who do NOT subscribe to their lifestyle?

Women do not share either! Women are very insecure about their relationships in general. Women get upset when their men finger fuck other women!

(This is me dinging the author. It is not a credible situation and a very thoughtless one)

But final responsibility is his. He does not say no.

Fascinating story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i'm glad

according to the comments that some liked the story, i wonder what prisons they are writing from most people would be a little smarter i think and as you have said about twenty times in the story the male character was confused with his emotions but always excepted what happen this turn it in to a comedy for me.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
Anyone recall this author in the last chapter actually asking What did Naomi do wrong?

that seems pretty fucking amazing and well OFFENSIVE right now doesnt it ?

SHE DOESNT LIE?.....

they are at a marriage counselor because the cheating cunt whore wife has been fucking another man for 6+weeks behind his back... but she doesnt lie?

REALLY?

Then when told that she is no longer seeing this other guy he blindly assumes that she MUST be telling the truth

Yet Josh concludes this is now something to "build on ?" This is just awful -- isnt the act of Naomi NOT seeing this other guy the bare Minimum required after being caught in a long term adulterous affair ?

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
The Renaldo thing ended the marriage -- why threre no way back - Here is why

Its NOT about Josh an Naomi and their sex life anymore

Its ONLY about hers

the fact that she didnt notice Josh was gone from the 3 some proves this

Its NOT just the fuck sessions with Renaldo that have killed this marriage.

It is what it MEANS...

the fuck session or near fuck session with Renaldo was 100% intentional deceitful act by Naomi that she instigated knowing all that she did about Josh's personality and weakness.

Even worse after knowing how uspet Josh was ... recall the scene in the parking lot --to lie about accidentally running into Rinaldo again and forcing Josh to accept a 3 way ....is just evil.

Naomi is using her sexuality and Josh submissiveness to fuck other men.

Its Not about Naomi and Josh and their sex

it is about Naomi and HER sex --

scratch one marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written but...

A lot of comments I have seen through the chapters of this story allude to the decision making and reactions of the characters as "real life reactions". I can't disagree more with that notion enough. I have read each chapter, literally hoping that Josh actually becomes a man and makes decisions as a man. I'm not saying to burn the bitch, but to gain some self respect. There is no way that the woman javmor portrays in Naomi, is someone who loves and respects her husband or family. Every chapter is an indication of a selfish woman who thinks ONLY of herself. She is a deceitful manipulative woman whose only out to please herself.

I would hope in your next chapters there is some redemption for Josh. He's not innocent in this story at all and is actually quite immature. A real reaction from Josh would be him walking away from Naomi, keeping at least the minuscule amount of self respect and pride he has left at this point. Walk away from his marriage with the whore and do his best on being a real role model for his son. Someone to look up to. Try to give him the best life possible, because it is very clear that Naomi cares only for her own interests and desires.

Hope you end your tale better than the mockery of a marriage you are portraying in these chapters.

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Somebody

needs to put a bullet in Josh's head and put him out of his misery.

"What if...", please. How about "what if Josh" had an ounce of self respect and a lick of instinct for self preservation? Then he would dump that slutty manipulative bitch at light speed.

1 star. No one and no thing remotely likable about the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
he should just dump the worthless and be done with her

either that or he can beat her to within an inch of her slutty life, THEN leave the stupid cunt.

either is acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
UGH

Is this author for real? What the hell did the guy marry this slut in the first place? And to put up with what he has since is unbelievable. To try and put an intellectual veneer on a story about a slut and her barmy wimp is a complete waste of time. As others have said, for her to claim she loves her husband and child and then do what she does is utter claptrap. It is certainly not love as I recognise it.

Zarek11Zarek11over 8 years ago
Next chapter

Hope we haven't to wait for the 5th chapter as long as for the fourth. Oh, towards everybody who doesn't like the story simply stop reading. It couldn't be too hard to figure that out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
For Once

I think I agree with Harry about the characters but I still like the story. The purpose of LW stories is not romantic love between a H & W, although I suppose that is one part. The Romance section is the best place for those stories. You can dislike the character but like the story esp when it is well told. Bottom line: Wife is a manipulative person who wants to have sex with multiple men while she is married and she is trying to get Husband to go along and is not above being sneaky to do it. Husband has a certain amount of responsibility for allowing this to happen.Since the story is being told partly in reverse order we know the Wife succeeds and may even convince him he enjoys being cuckolded but Wife can't even follow the rules she manipulates Husband to agree to.

anon.1

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
why

are some of you (mostly anonynmous) reading this if you dont like it? The author gave several warnings that this would touch upon willing cuckoldry. i think it will be interesting to see what the therapist has to say bc in this case her cheating was half if not more his fault for allowing the behavior in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Until the last

Because of the author wrote this story is not a Xleglover's Jen and Michael spins in same circle we should give some faith until the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yep Literotica needs a new Category

If only there were a category called "Cuckold Stories". Then the multiple readers complaining that they didn't know this was a cuckold story wouldn't have accidentally read it, right?

They didn't know a story titled "To Have and To Cuckold" was a cuckold story?! Seriously?!

I think the readers that are that stupid would wind up reading EVERY story in the new Cuckold category and complaining that there are too many cuckold stories in the cuckold category.

And by the way people - the definition of Loving Wives is "Married extra-marital fun..." You do know that extra-marital fun means having sex with someone other than your spouse, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What is cuckold story?

@ Anon You are stupid. After the wife cheating the husband divorces the cheating wife with revenge or without revenge THE STORY IS NOT CUCKOLD STORY!

If the wimp character leaves the extramarital affair practicer wife IN THIS STORY the story becomes NON CUCK STORY AGAINST ITS TITLE AS ESCAPE FROM CUCKOLDING STORY!

A lot of readers like the non cuck wife cheating stories and YOU WILL FIND A LOT OF NON CUCK WIFE'S CHEATING STORIES HERE IN LW!

The faithful non cuck husband's extramarital fun is to divorce the cheating wife (with revenge or without revenge) and to find a better newer woman....................

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Cuckold Definition

Anonymous, there is no such thing as a non-cuckold wife cheating story.

When any wife has an extra-marital sexual relationship, her husband is, by definition, a cuckold. That is regardless of his reaction to her behaviour. Even if he murders her, he has been cuckolded.

D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cuckold=who lives with an extramarital love practicer wife

@ Luedon To get rid of cuckold name for a man is 3 ways:

1. To divorce the cheating wife. From the day the husband started the divorce proceeding HE IS NOT CUCKOLD AT ALL!

2. With the death of the wife. Illness, accident and sad old style solution (I do not like) murder.

3. True open marriage the husbands have mistresses.......................

The BTB and Consequence stories are NOT cuckold stories because the husbands leave their cheating wives in the stories!

When the husband is faithful or eats creampies and "enjoys" sloppy seconds the husband is cuckold and the story is cuckold story.

In BTB and Consequence stories the husbands are not cuckolds and the stories are not cuckold stories because the husbands will not live with the extramarital sex practicer wives. I do not think cuckold story if the husband waits x years for sake of his kids and he divorces his wife who had extramarital sex affair when the youngest becomes 18 years old. He left his extramarital sex wife!

The clueless husband is an other category, because he does not know his wife had affair, but serial cheater wife's activity reamain in dark very rarely, so the only once afair has high % probability to ramain in dark forever.................

Once more I am fan of non cuck cheating wife stories when the stories BTB or Consequence and the story follows a romantic part how the ex husbands finds happiness again with other women and sometime a story could contain the GREATEST BTB when the kids do not allow to know the grandkids to the cheating ex wife. The murder is not BTB..................

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Anonymous, you can't be Humpty Dumpty

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in a scornful tone, "it means just what I want it to mean, neither more nor less." (Through The Looking Glass)

Unfortunately, the English language doesn't give you the latitude to define 'cuckold' any way you choose.

I go by the Oxford English Dictionary:

n. Cuckold: the husband of an adulteress

v. tr. to make a cuckold of.

He can divorce her, or otherwise get her out of his life, but he can't escape the transitive verb. He has been cuckolded. Like I said, there is no such thing as a non-cuck cheating wife story.

D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Definition is good

@Luedon The English dictionary says well cuckold whose wife has extramarital affair.

AFTER DIVORCE (I say wider meaning, because I think from the divorce decision, which will be 10 years before the divorce sometimes(for sake of the kids)!) a MAN IS NOT CUCKOLD AT ALL!

If the extramarital affair practioner wife dead the man will not be husband but widower and he lost the cuckold title. (In the old day the murder of the wife with the lover caused this effect the husband became widower.) I hate the murder of the wives and it is not BTB!

The true open marriage is a exception as marriage of Napoleon Bonaparte and Josephine......................Nobody say Napoleon as cuckold he had a lot of lover as Josephine alike!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To have and have not...

"P.s. the burn the bitch stories are just as bad in a way and the extreme ones are worse, but there are a lot of angry men on this site, and some have very low I.Qs"

Most real life consensual hotwife/cuckold relationships have "rules". The general rule of conventional, traditional, vanilla marriage is monogamy. In non-monogamous "lifestyles" there are still rules and breaking those rules is considered cheating... Hence Josh's present dustup with his wife - she broke their agreed upon rules. She's a cheater. And thus untrustworthy. And any spouse is justified at being angry with their cheating partner, either burn the bitch or burn the bastard. Yes a man cheating on his wife is a bastard. 

Manipulated into a threesome knowing Josh was already angry about her cheating with the guy... That's hardly love. 

"You need only find evidence of happy cuckold relationships to demonstrate its truth. I would be interested to hear if you know of any. I do not. Therefore I hold the view that cuckold relationships will always end in unhappiness."

Look at ourhotwives.org which claims to be a site dedicated to real couples in the lifestyles. I would agree that most lifestyles relationships do not end well. But then most marriages don't end well. But there are some on that site that claim to be happy. Whether it is real or fantasy bs is anyone's guess. 

Certainly most >90% of men are more interested in extra pussy for themselves than sharing their wife's pussy with another guy. Swinging would be far more common than hotwife/cuck relationships. What's good for the goose is certainly just as good for the gander. But Naomi didn't react well to sharing Josh with Mel. Time for Josh to grow a pair and get some on the side too. Then we'd see how Naomi like that. 

Naomi seems more like most guys than most women. And Josh seems more like most women than most guys. That is, most men would enjoy "meaningless" just physical sex where as most women seem to want some emotional connection before considering having sex and aren't interested in just physical sex. I think for most women sex comes after an emotional connection and confirms it. For most men sex confirms and forms the emotional connection. 

The line in most cuck stories of "honey it was just sex with that guy, but you are the one I love" would  ring true if it was hubby saying to his wife "honey it was just sex with that gal, she means nothing to me but a piece of ass, you are the woman I love". As a normal guy I don't really care if my wife loves me if she is having sex with another guy. I want her love and her sex to be exclusively mine... Unless we agree an open marriage like swinging where each can have sex with others.  I think true willing cuckolds are not at all common.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree

The most marriages work mutuality way. The 90% of the men are poligam sex fantasy, but the men give it for monogamy at marrige or long time pair connections. The mutuality means the men ask for similar tendency from their opposite sex pairs. If I am monogam now I wait for similar from the other. If there is love in the pair connection the mutuality works better and easily. When one of the couple gives up the mutuality the other can think he/she is free for example for divorce, for lover and other things as a good a BTB..............Yes the one sided connection with hotwives and faithful cucks is the lifestyle of a sexual minority.

NiceSmileNiceSmileover 8 years ago
…actually …

Javmore,

Great story. It captures the inner workings of the mind of the husband turned on by this lifestyle, but not understanding why he is turned on.

Anonymous wrote "Look at ourhotwives.org which claims to be a site dedicated to real couples in the lifestyles."

Anon, I am sure there are a number of wanna-bes on that site, people who fantasize but aren't actually involved. But others are very real. I've met a number, in person, and aside from this particular kink, they are just regular people. Quite ordinary. You are quite correct, however, when you say it is a distinct minority of people, way less than 50/50.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Meh

Still well written, but I can't rate it very high. You have created an entirely different character. This is clearly a selfish and manipulative bitch. You can't continue to have the author professing how truthful his wife is, when we see the signs of deceit and how what she eventually does. It's just not believable any more.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago

"Are you discontent with me? With Henry?"

To that she has the audacity to say no. Really? Wasn't her discontent the whole reason that lead them to do this crap? She clearly was discontented with him after the birth of her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the stupid lemmings as they throw themselves off the cliff

this woman belonged in a brothel not in a marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A great chapter but ...

Congrats. Another great chapter. Four stars out of five. I marked this one down a bit because you didn't seem to spend enough time on Josh's emotional confusion.

Yes, he said he was confused and upset. But it only last about one paragraph each time. That felt too quick.

Having said that your writing is superb and I look forward to the last chapter. Cheers Steve

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 8 years ago
So

first he lets his wife suck off a guy then he makes out with her in the car after wards. Does he like the taste of another man cum? Josh has a split personality one minute he wants to punch out the guy the next he helps him fuck his wife, alcohol doesn't change you that much so the story line sucks. Men just don't act this way, is he a wimp or macho make up your mind. TK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is where I bid this one adieu.

I stuck with, your skills as a writer carried me along. Intense story. Even with being forewarned about cockoldry I stayed with it. But my male psyche was hammered too many times to endure any more of this. When the stripper happened, the first Renaldo and then the drunken almost threeway and Josh was still there, I was done.

Reminded me of me. ALMOST. I had a 20 month affair with a woman 15 years my junior. I was then and remain married. She was just getting divorced. A couple times I almost punched her over things she did. But good, young totally uninhibited redhead pussy, mouth and ass can make you tolerate a lot. No, I never had to deal with a Renaldo but ... there were others in the shadows. Fortunately she moved 800 miles away. Took a while to get over that one. I often think about why I stayed (Josh, listen up!) and it comes down to a line delivered by Al Pacino in HEAT. "Cuz she's got a REALLY great ass and you've got your head all the way up it!" Josh, get your head out of Naomi's ass as well as your own. It ain't worth the Sturm Und Drang.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sorry javmor. Not this time

Sorry javmor. I generally love your stuff. Not this time.

You had enough of my respect to read on when you said that you embarked on this direction to better understand the characters involved. This chapter clearly showed that you only will tolerate Naomi's perspective, and consequently, no argument, no boundary and no parameter will suffice in her case.

Whilst I love Stangstar, I often rail against his formulaic approach. However, he would fairly and appropriately sentence this faithless, boundary-pushing, self-destructive slut into one of his famous Y-shaped coffins.

Please push harder next time to produce a male character that's not such an apologist nor such a serial appeaser that they would shame Chamberlain - "...and those who cry 'appease, appease', are hanged by those they tried to please".

leroykatleroykatalmost 8 years ago
she found her way to get the strange

She sounds like a true manipulator!! Poor bastard should return the favour. If she thinks it's okay then let hubby go out and get his strange!!

javmor79javmor79almost 8 years agoAuthor
You guys really have to read the final chapter

Many people stop at this chapter. I get it though. This story was hard for me to write. But I think people will get a better understanding of my direction with this if they read the final chapter. You may not enjoy the story more, but you will understand it better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Son of a bitch

You turned the fucker into a willing cuckold. Kiss my ass. He deserves anything that bitch will throw at him.Love my ass. Whew. let's hope the next chapter is redeeming. Man this story riles up some emotions. Well I knew it was going to piss me off sometime. Guess now was the time. Entertaining, that's for sure. (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nope

I usually like your stories, but this one makes me want to smash something or someone. I'll try one more chapter since you keep saying we'll be okay if we stick with it, but I don't see any way to rescue these characters, regardless of what you have planned for the end. He's a cuckold plain and simple - and she's a slut who will go to any length to have her cake and eat it too, not caring what it does to her husband even though she cries and protests that she would never knowingly hurt him.

Josh should have packed and left the hotel when he received the "apology" note, (let's face it: Josh really should have left her behind when he found out she wanted an open dating relationship back in chapter 1). That note could ONLY have been left for him because his wife met with the guy and talked him into writing it, meaning she met with Renaldo behind his back.

Josh and Renaldo parted as enemies the night before, Josh threatening Renaldo, Renaldo licking his fingers to humiliate Josh even further. No way that guy supposedly apologizes unless he's been promised something much better in his immediate future. Either way, Naomi - knowing her husband was already hurt and angry about the situation - took the risk to set it up because she really wants to fuck Renaldo in front of her husband.

So I've finally lost what little respect I had remaining for Josh and I lost respect for Naomi way back in the first chapter. Maybe Naomi had a "tough" childhood? She can't help herself? If that's true, it puts all the blame on Josh for starting "the Game" which ultimately prolonged, reinforced, and exacerbated the situation. Also, how does a "loving" husband NOT wonder if his wife might need some help knowing what he knows about her proclivities AND the fact that she refuses to speak at all about her family and/or childhood? Anybody else think maybe there's a problem there that might lead to the depressed state she was in just prior to the Game?

You're an excellent writer, Javmor, and I'll finish this story out of curiosity as to what deus ex machina you'll employ to save it from being just another cuck tale.

Please keep writing though. I used to say I liked ALL your stories, now it's "almost all" of your stories, but I'm still looking forward to seeing more from you in the future. Unless it's, ahem, stuff about learning to empathize with the cuck lifestyle.

davwoodavwooover 7 years ago
Good to this point!

"It was fun with Renaldo because of you baby. If you aren't happy with it, then it isn't fun"

She set up the threesome was enthusiastically fucking Reinaldo not even realising for half an hour that her husband wasn't there!

That was it for me, she is a selfish manipulative bitch! Time for Josh to call it quits, take his son and move on. Josh is not into cuckoldery, he only does it to try to keep her love. Life is a bitch and then you die.

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
That was fairly painful.

I know that this was too much but at this point I am not going to quit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not my cup of tea

What a disappointment. Certainly NOT up to your usual standards. Boring and only about two sick people. Back and forth from present to past and back again. Started no where and went no where. Like driving across west Texas - straight, long and boring. You can do better and have. Drop this topic, not your style.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 7 years ago
Not The Norm

I don't think this is the norm for you. I suppose you should be praised for trying to extend yourself. However, I find that Josh has become so pathetic it is difficult to read this disgusting train wreck. I fully expect him to be guzzling other men's cum from her snatch in the next chapter. He will be serving her and her lovers drinks in their bed.

Allowing the bachelor party blowjob was bad enough, but then he sealed his fate when he allowed Naomi to manipulate him into the threesome, after getting him drunk of course, with Renaldo. He will forever be the pathetic patsy that he has become in their relationship.

I have really enjoyed most of your other stories. Sadly, as I have already read all of the others previously, this is the set by which I will remember you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Killing the bitch is nothing, she is just a character! But the writer .....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh hell no!

This has completely gone off the rails. Now he's a willing cuckold. She's lying to his face. And he has shown us that he has no pride or self respect. It started at the bachelorette party when he thought he'd be a smart ass and encourage his wife to have sex with the stripper (Yes oral sex is sex with no excuses to Clinton). Then he doesn't man up and tell the groom what happened. It wasn't his decision to make - it was the grooms decision. Then he continues in his gutless behavior when he walks away from his wife fucking Renaldo. Why would he let his wife give him a blowjob immediately after she fucked another man? One that's obviously screwing anything that moves so he's probably carrying a lot of diseases. To make matters worse, she tells him flat out she'll do it again. Where are you going with this crap? Are you trying to prove that you can write a cuckold story? Well he's a cuckold and this story has turned to garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 great read and ANNONY

it's chapter 4 you dim witted retard why are you still here if you don't like the sory? Why because you fucking love the cuck and LW idea. Your wife fucked so many guys before she died telling you all about it.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60almost 7 years ago
What the h*ll

Why marry her manipulating azz in the 1st place? No p*ssy can be that good. Send her sorry azz packing & "GROW A PAIR"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

5* this was a great chapter keep up the good work!

Hotwife805Hotwife805almost 7 years ago
Another good chapter

I enjoyed the chapter but mostly the comments at the end. We've participated in this occasionally over the years with mixed results. I could never do this on a regular basis but under the right conditions it is great fun. I think I like the flirtation and seduction almost more than the act itself. My husband say he's in agreement that the angst and anticipation is extremely erotic. But... we've had some poor experiences to with guys that were too nervous or just overly agressive.

This story is engaging and well written. I can see people disliking this if they have had trouble with infidelity in their marriage or going through a divorce. However, as a fantasy it is exciting. 5 from me.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Don't Think I've Commented On This Chapter Before

Maybe I gave up!

"I DON'T KNOW JOSH! I DON'T KNOW!" - So, she's cheating on him with I guy she doesn't even like, and doesn't even no why? She's psychotic!

I don't care HOW drunk I was, NO way do I let some asshole dirty dance with my wife and agree to a threesome with him! Just for suggesting it I'd drag her back to the room and fuck her till she couldn't walk! And she'd be lucky if I spoke to her all the way home.

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
I don't have much respect for a spouse

who gets aroused by the other spouse being in a sexual relationship with someone else. And even more so, I don't have any respect for the characterization of Josh in this story. He is just as fucked up as his wife and actually probably deserves the disrespect and humiliation his wife is constantly serving up for him. Seriously if he is not enough for her she needs to move on. What kind of life lesson is being learned by their son? Good writing can't actually cover up the seriously bent lifestyle you are trying to push in this one.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Serious psychiatric intervention needed...

... for both of the characters you're portraying.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
Good chapter

I like the way you handled it without humiliation that is found in most cuckold stories. I agree 100% with my wife’s assessment, (Hotwife805).

There are more Swinging couples than most know. Once you cross the line you never have trouble finding likeminded people.

Really well written. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

she is a whore

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
The best exhibition of your writing skill so far, they are two very conflicted folks

You can't really choose who your heart flutters for, you can't only accept one part of your enamorada.

But as an adult loking to wed and raise kds, you should probably not choose a spouse that has a visceral urge at odds with what you want, Especially if you have to cajole her to stop indulging that urge.

THEN, total STUPIDITY would be to frolic around the edges of that urge.

Thanks. It rocked

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 6 years ago
I think I get it

So far the story is about Josh trying to reconcile himself with loving the fun woman his wife CAN be, with his revulsion of parts of her persona. He walks a tightrope, and with help from diabetes, can’t always make good decisions. Sometimes his thoughts are in order. Other times he’s impulsive, and it haunts him later. Yet whatever it is, Naomi always pushes the envelope. With her it’s more than needing male attention — she is truly controlled by her cunt.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
BTW hell yes there was humiliation and

She was very ugly and manipulative. The masseur is a be person. Hubby's a wimp idiot,but taking advantage of an idiot still makes the perpetrator a bad person.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
"For some time now, Henry has had nightmares about a witch."

yeah its his mom, reeks of cock and cum when she kisses him.

five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your Story Just Took A Nosedive Into The Toilet

Even as open-minded as I am, this is neither erotic or enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
These are simply horrible characters

I can't see anything likable about either of them. Combine that with the fact that the writing isn't clever or original and I just don't see why you're wasting this many pages on this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Couldnt finish this...

Husband is a wimp, who must have a fetish for getting hurt. Both unlikeable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I can't stop

I just hated the ending of this part, but don't get me wrong is not because is bad, is just because is a bad situation. For how much she said he made it special, it took her a lot of time to notice his absense, and she totally directed the situation, guess she couldn't relent that control rigth???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
wow amazing

i am bomb cuckhold whenever i get a chance but this was done so well that it doesnt feel like one at at all, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I can't understand the mentality of any man who would willingly share his wife with another person. I'm aware that there are people out there that do do it but it's not something I can get my head around it.

In this story Naomi definitely has a serious self image problem which is expressed in her high sexuality. The author hints at something possibly in her past that has affected her. She doesn't talk to Josh about her childhood, which is suspicious, and indicates she is hiding something that she has difficulty coping with.

The meetings with the counsellor may provide and insight into Naomi's problem. Definitely she is someone who is in need of therapy. While Josh panders to her need to indulge in sex with other men he is really just making her condition worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nothing wrong with sharing.. but this is Just another heartless Cunt and sissy coward husband pile of shit! Boring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Not for me

I can't feel sorry for the husband. He knew how much of a slut she is, yet he still married her. The wife is your typical character in all your stories. Selfish and claims to lover her husband, yet can't keep their legs closed. Her words at the end about him and her son meaning the world to her were a crock of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Been hovering on the edge of being a total turn off, but this just went over the edge.

He’s a total willing click.

I can’t even imagine doing that.

I’m done. I’ll never read the end. This is way too sickening.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

" anxiety about what door we opened up" Better be a door that swings both ways. If only one person in the relationship is getting to fuck around then the other person in the relationship is just getting fucked over. Tit for Tat or nothing.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 2 years ago

Josh is a fool and Naomi is very self-centered. We know from before their marriage (Mel) how Naomi would react if Josh were to ply Naomi with booze and then invite a hot woman from a club to join them in a FFM threesome. So why does she think it’s just fine to manipulate Josh into an MMF threesome? This type of thinking demonstrates again and again the inequality of these types of relationships. And it’s pretty dumb for Josh to let this happen. He’s married with a son. Does he really want to play Russian Roulette with his marriage? If it explodes, she’ll get custody, alimony, child support, and he’ll pay for her boyfriend too. She might even keep Josh from his son. He’ll live in a closet in a bad part of town and won’t even have money for dating to meet someone else. Naomi has trouble saying she loves Josh because she doesn’t love him the way he loves her. This relationship will continue to teeter on the edge and I won’t place bets (not even a dollar) as to its outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now, with all that we'd been through together, things were different. Somewhere along the line, my perception had changed. I didn't fantasize about her getting fucked by another man. That wasn't something that got me off. What did get me going was the fact that other guys found Naomi attractive enough to want to fuck her. To add on to that, the fact that they wanted to have her, to possess her, but that she was MINE...that did get me going.

…and that was the most delusional statement of this century! U can coat ur cuck tendencies in any sort of wrap!! But each and every sentence of arousal when he hears her with others says u r a CUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Look at any Islamic society…each man offclaiiy keeps four wives and all are happy with one man…not the other way around! Even in nature u will find one bill with lots of cows..one lion with lots of lionesses …that’s nature! A man wanting to have more than one female not the other way around!!

Women need guidance …the way the Muslim women fight for the right to be completely covered in head to toe burkas…the right to be kept as breeding cows by one man…the right to be subservient ( one woman is only equal to a fourth of a man…etc etc) …tells u something of nature! What u propose that men like to watch others have sex with their wife goes against this very concept and is artificial!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This style of going back to the past and then the present is jarring. I find myself skipping sections to stay with the present. It may have been better to present the past all in one go at or near the beginning but shortened and tighten it up. This story despite being well written is a slow moving crash. It causes the story to be more painful to read. Just have the crash and then move along with the results or even have a second crash later.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayalmost 2 years ago

Ugh. No, just no. I honestly thought this was going to be an unwilling cuck story, not willing. I just don't understand the thought process of sharing. Still good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mc is a tool and deserved what he got. Both unlikeable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Briliant.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...