All Comments on 'To Love a Were Ch. 05'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
alexandra36alexandra36over 13 years ago

Eian and Fiona seems so conflicted, are they even going to be a couple? I'm a bit confused. Anyway, great writing!

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Lost

It must be hard being Fiona. One minute you have a family and the next you have nothing. Then a kind man finds you and cares for you, wanting what is best for you. Next you are taken somewhere and left to learn to feed, only to have everything you know again turned upside down. Now mere months later, you are a full grown young woman lost again in a world that is not of your own making. And we humans think we have it bad!!!

I'm really enjoying this story. You have created a wonderfully diverse group of characters that play well against and with each other. I eagerly await chapter 6.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I think Eian is being unreasonable to Fiona but I am loving this series and wait for the next chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It's Understandable

Eian still thinks of her as a child since she WAS one only a month prior. Fiona is still a child since she WAS one only a month earlier and NO ONE has really took her under their wing to fill her in on the 10-15 years she's missed out on growing up. She's due to have tantrums and Eian is due to misunderstand her need for a backbone. Great Story!!! I can't wait to continue. Please make them be able to mate like in Jaz Cullen's series...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"AMAZINGLEY WOW"

Always love this series it always lives up to the mark and beyond each chapter just gets better and BETTER an just absolutly in love with it.

Jorjiah xxx.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous