To Love a Were Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going in now," he said, pushing the head of his cock slowly into her pussy. The slippery entrance made it easier to slide his cock in but halfway, he could feel the tightness building around him. He brought his body forward to kiss her and felt his cock move in a few more inches. Her hips were moving slowly now as her pussy grew accustomed to the size of his cock inside her.

"You're so impossibly big Dominic... bigger than usual... god it feels so fucking good. Do me a little harder," she moaned into his ears. Dominic's wolf gave a cheerful yap and Dominic felt his hips move, plunging the rest of his cock in before heaving back and doing it all over again; in and out of her wet pussy. Sydney gave a scream of pleasure when Dominic gave a hard plunge and buried himself to the hilt inside her. "More... more!" she moaned.

Dominic lifted one of her legs over his shoulder and turned her slightly to her side. He felt himself slide in deeper in this position and began to mercilessly fuck her. He could hear the erotic sounds of their skin slapping against each other as well as the splashy sounds of her pussy being pounded by his cock. It turned him on to be able to look down and see them joined together that Dominic lost his self control. His hips bucked harder and he came in hot jets of cum inside her pussy.

Sydney's body was beginning to relax but he was not done yet. Without taking his cock out, he turned her over and instructed her to get on her hands and knees.

"No need to rest?" she asked but the wind was knocked out from her breath as she felt his hard cock plunge once again inside her. "You're still so hard!" she exclaimed in surprise before moaning out loud. She loved being fucked in this position. It made her feel so slutty that she began cumming once more. She could feel their mixed juices dripping down from her thigh but Dominic wasn't stopping. She could feel him so deep inside that he was almost at the entrance of her cervix. His hands were squeezing her breast now as his hips pistoned faster, slapping her butt with every stroke.

"Sydney... I love you," he managed to say between breaths before he pulled her body backwards, leaning her against him. Sydney heard a low rumble before she felt something sharp biting the muscle on her shoulder. She wanted to turn to look but the intensity of the bite made her lose all sense of control. Her hips were moving greedily downwards to meet everyone of Dominic's upward thrust. She was screaming his name as she felt her own orgasm coming to its finale. Dominic was moaning but it sounded more like the sound of a howl to her before his hips gave a final thrust and they came together in the most mind-blowing orgasm that she had ever felt.

Sydney's pussy was clamping so tightly around his cock that Dominic almost couldn't breathe. The part where their bodies were joined was burning up. He tried to pull away but found himself stuck to her. He panicked but when he sensed his wolf's satiated energy, he calmed down. This was supposed to be right. Dominic had shifted only for a few seconds to let his beast claim its mate before he reeled the wolf back in. He didn't want to scare her on their first meeting. They'll be introduced to each other soon... once this knot between them subsides and the wolf within his mate gets awakened.

***

January was coming to an end but snow still fell from the sky, covering the earth with a cold blanket. Fiona gazed out the window longingly as she watched the other children coming out to play with snow.

"Here," said Eian as he placed a mug of hot cocoa in front of her. She didn't touch it but continued looking out the glass pane. Eian looked out too and saw how beautiful the snow had piled on the ground. "Do you want to go out and play?" he asked.

A look of pure horror fell on her face as she turned and stared at him accusingly. "I'm not a little kid anymore!" she asserted.

"I didn't say you should go out and play alone..." replied Eian in a patient voice. "I'll come out and play with you." Fiona gave him a sideway glance as if not believing him. "Do you have winter clothes?"

"I think so," she replied, taking a sip of the cocoa he had given her. "Should I go and change now?"

"Sure," he replied, watching her skip slightly as she rushed upstairs to her room. Sighing to himself, he looked out the window and watched the children playing to their heart's content. Unconsciously, he picked up her cup and pressed it to his lips, draining the remaining of her cocoa before he got up to get changed.

Half an hour later, they were throwing snow balls at each other, laughing maniacally as they ended up covered in snow. It was no fun playing with an Alpha wolf and a Vampire girl for they were both ruthless strategist with such accurate aim even when they were running around at such light speed.

She managed to drop a few scoops of snow into his coat out of revenge after he dumped a huge ball on her head. Eian couldn't believe he was actually outside, laughing and playing with snow. It had been years... maybe decades since he had ever played in the snow with anyone. He smiled. It felt... nice.

Finally exhausted, Fiona surrendered and lay back on the snow, moving her hands and feet side to side like a wiper. Strands of her white hair had come loose from under her cap and seemed to blend in seamlessly with the snow.

"Come on," said Eian, dragging Fiona to her feet. "Help me build a snow man."

"A what?" she asked excitedly.

"Just get on your feet," he replied, rolling a ball of snow around to make it bigger. "We're gonna make a big fat snow man..."

"Why can't it be a woman?" she asked even as she imitated his movements. Eian laughed and gave her an incredulous look.

"I don't think snow boobs look good in public," he replied. Fiona's mouth opened at his ridiculous remark; she threw snow at him.

They ended up throwing snow at each other again, forgetting all about their snow man. It was only when Eian felt his stomach rumble did he force them to stop playing in the snow so that he could eat.

"You eat so many times a day!" she complained as Eian forced her into the house.

"Go upstairs and take a hot bath. You've got snow all over your head," he fussed as he took her wet coat and boots off. He hung their wet stuff in the laundry room before rushing upstairs to take a hot shower himself before settling down to work. He had a few drafts to oversee and various other documentations that need to be signed.

Meanwhile, Fiona was soaking herself in the hot tub; her clothes carelessly thrown on the bathroom floor. She'd have to learn how to do her own laundry too, she supposed. It would be really weird to expect Eian to wash her lingerie as well. She thought briefly about dragging a maid servant down to help her with her chores but decided otherwise. One Vampire in the pack was bad enough. Besides, a common-level Vampire would need feeding every day and might pose a much greater threat than her.

As she let the warm water soak into her skin, Fiona brought her hands up to her chest to wash the soft mounds that she had only recently grown accustomed to. She wasn't sure what the normal size was for she had only seen one naked pair since she was awakened. It had been Amber's, the day she had shifted back to human form at the medical centre. Fiona covered them with her hands, feeling slightly embarrassed. Eian had probably seen so many women's breasts that seeing hers wouldn't be any different. She doubted that he even considered her a woman no matter how much she insisted that she wasn't a child anymore.

Just thinking about it made her annoyed so she drained the bath tub and got up, reaching for her towel and picked up her clothes. As she stepped out the bathroom door, she came face to face with Eian who was heading downstairs. Judging from his wet hair and fresh soap scent, she figured he too must have just had a bath.

For a moment, they just stood there staring at each other, unaware that the water from Fiona's hair was dripping on the floor. Eian was looking at her with a curious look on his face. She thought he was going to say something but his hand simply took a lock of her hair and rubbed it between his fingers.

"This is probably the only time your hair looks dark. It suits you just as well," he said as he let her hair go and brush her cheeks lightly with his thumb. "Get dressed."

Eian continued walking but he was very much aware of Fiona's every move towards her own room. He tried to push the image of her smooth fair skin out of his mind but he realized that he was going to have to live with it. Ever since she came here, he hadn't seen her wearing anything that revealing for she was always in long pants and long sleeved shirts. With breasts and hips that were barely contained by a flimsy towel, Eian knew that that body belonged to a woman and not a child. Eian sighed. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to bring her home after all.

He got himself a sandwich and settled down in his study room, trying to drown himself in work, hoping to quell the inevitable feeling inside him.

***

The weekend came to a close and it was back to the office for the newly mated couple. Sydney had been feeling rather energetic since their last lovemaking and had even found the energy to do a 4km run early in the morning before heading off to work. She was not usually a running person but she had gotten up at 5am that morning and put on her running shoes without hesitation.

The air seemed so much fresher; she could scent even the flowers in bloom and was alert of every sound and stir around her. She felt wonderful.

When she arrived at work, she dropped a bouquet of fresh flowers on her secretary's desk and carried another one into her office. As her secretary reminded her of the meetings and various appointments for the day, Sydney did not once scowl at her despite the heavy load.

There was one very important meeting today at 2pm; bidding by developers for the prime land that the company had recently acquired. The board had decided to build a shopping mall with residential apartments on top. It was quite a new idea especially to be built on commercial land but Eian had approved of it. Sydney was already planning on various marketing strategies both to attract tenants for the retail spaces and also for the apartments. It was going to be an upscale, luxury housing so retail and consumer facilities were of a primary concern.

She browsed through various contracts and files until she lost track of time. By the time she looked at her clock, it was close to one and her stomach was rumbling. It was quite unusual for her to be hungry so easily but for the last two days, her appetite had been ravenous. As she closed the files on her desktop, she locked her office and came face to face with Dominic.

"I can hear your stomach rumbling from my office," he said jokingly when Sydney glared at him. "Come... I'm taking you out. No cafeteria food for you."

He brought her to a quiet Italian restaurant down the street and began ordering two sets for a three course meal. Sydney had given a plea of protest at the amount of food but Dominic had shaken his head and gave the order to the waiter.

"You've got to re-fuel honey..." he said when their appetizers came. "You're not going to be living on salads anymore. Trust me." Sydney looked at her prosciutto wrapped breadstick and gulped.

"Meat and carbs? You have so got to be kidding me..." she said, even as she took a bite off her food. As the first bite went down her throat, Sydney found that she was hungry after all. By the time lunch was over, she had indeed left no scraps on her plate, much to Dominic's pleasure.

As they sipped their coffee, Dominic picked her left hand and caressed it gently. "Your body is not just fueling for itself now..." he said slowly, watching her confused face.

"You mean I'm pregnant? Already?" she exclaimed with a gasp.

"Well... we can try it a few more times to make sure that happens," he said with a wink. "But seriously, what I meant is that... you're a wolf now, honey," he said whispering.

"Oh!" her eyes widened with understanding. "That bite..." Dominic nodded.

"Don't worry sweetie... we'll let her out soon. I know she must be itching to stretch out and run around."

Sydney thought about her run this morning and laughed. "I guess that'd mean I'll be really fit huh. So it's okay to eat more I guess."

"You're... you're okay with this wolf thing Sydney?" he asked carefully. It just occurred to him that it was quite a shitty thing not to ask her permission first.

"Well, I guess I knew what I was signing up for when I decided to answer your call," she replied, looking at him sweetly. "Besides, that'd mean that I have the next few hundred years to get back at you for luring me into this whole canine business."

Dominic couldn't help it but burst into laughter.

"That sounds fun. And there's another thing," said Dominic, looking her in the eyes. He took her hand in his and rubbed it gently. "Will you marry me, Sydney?"

"Oh Dominic... it's all too fast isn't it? We haven't even moved in together..." she started.

"Alright then, will you move in with me, Sydney?" he asked. Sydney wanted to laugh but the serious look in his eyes made her stop. He was really determined.

"Why don't you move in with me, Dominic? It's not that I don't like your sister and brother-in-law but it would be nice to have our own home right? I live alone, so I guess it's okay if you move in."

"I'm sorry darling, I can't do that. I have to live within the compound... it's a pack rule, meant for our safety. It will be safer for you too, seeing that you still have to learn how to shift at will."

Sydney felt angry at his words. How selfish of him! "You want me to sell my house just so I can live with you?"

"That would be best won't it?" he replied, aware of the fire in her eyes. He had to be really careful for a sudden outburst of anger might prompt her wolf to shift out without warning. "Sydney darling, listen to me... we can get a plot of land on the compound, no problem. Then we can build our own home together- yours and mine. I'm sure you'd like that right?"

Sydney looked at him considering his suggestion before she gave in, "But it will take at least a few months for the house to be up and another two or three months for all the renovations..." she said lost in her thoughts.

"That'd give us plenty of time to plan the wedding," he added. Sydney took her hand away from him and slapped his hand.

"Determined are we?"

"Yes we are. Well... at least wolfie here agrees. He wants a dozen pups and he wants to do it right now... but I told him we've got to wait till tonight."

Sydney rolled her eyes at him even as she gave out a laugh. "A dozen? No way am I running after a dozen little kids."

"You forget that they are born in a litter..." he added with a smile, much to Sydney's annoyance. "Well darling, be it two or three or four or even twelve... I just want them to be legitimate at the onset of their conception."

"That's it. No more sex for you," she replied, crossing her arms.

"I'll give you... 12 hours before you give in," he winked at her as a challenge.

"Don't be so cocky, Dominic. I'm giving you 6 hours maximum before you come to me begging for it."

"You're on."

***

Eian had left for work early that morning so Fiona was alone at home. As she groggily got out of bed, she heard pots clanging in the kitchen. Frowning, she carefully stepped into her slippers and went down the stairs.

"Oh you're up! I'm so sorry I made such a racket!" said a very pregnant woman in the kitchen. Fiona rubbed her eyes and realized that it was Pearl.

"Oh, hey Pearl." Fiona gave a yawn before coming closer, "Did Eian ask you to babysit me again?" she asked.

"It's more like you're babysitting me, sweetie," she said, putting more utensils on the table. "I'm due any moment now and with the men all at work, you're the nearest woman to my house so I decided to pop by for company." Fiona stopped in her tracks and stared at Pearl in disbelief.

"You... you actually trust yourself around me?" she asked, feeling unsure.

"Of course I do. Why should I not? Plus I've missed you little one..." she said, coming towards Fiona for a hug. "My you've grown quite a bit since I last cuddled you," she said as she pulled away. "Or maybe it's just me. Oh god I look like a cow!" Fiona panicked at the sudden change in Pearl's mood. "Oh no no! You're so beautiful Pearl... and they're going to be out soon won't they? Then you'll just bounce back to being sexy and slim," she said, trying to soothe Pearl.

"Yes, you're right," she said patting her tummy gently, "Come out soon okay? Mummy's really tired of carrying you for 9 months. It's time to come out and disturb your Daddy's sleep time." Pearl grinned and opened more drawers and cabinets.

"Uh... what are you searching for exactly?" asked Fiona suddenly aware that Pearl was literally turning the kitchen upside down.

"Oh... didn't you know sweetie? It's Eian's birthday tomorrow... so I thought I'd help you bake a cake for him. I'm so bored sweetie..."

"His... birthday?" Fiona stepped back unsure what to say. Eian didn't mention anything about his birthday to her. Maybe he thought it wasn't important. But it was important to her- at least she could always remember his birthday from now on, even if she couldn't remember her own.

"Right, so there's flour and sugar... and eggs and butter," she said as she trailed from one corner of the kitchen to the other. "For a man, he sure knows how to take care of his house..." she said as she added more ingredients to the table. "And I've brought along some fresh cream and flavouring. So now we're all set. I just need to find the cake mixer..."

"I think it's in the cupboard at the side. He keeps all his kitchen appliances there," said Fiona, trying to be helpful. She hadn't the faintest idea how to bake a cake and she was afraid of getting in the way so she just stood by the kitchen entrance.

"Seriously, Alpha has such an amazing kitchen! Who uses designer kitchen tools? God! I bet the rest of his house is well stocked as well," she muttered to herself as she placed the mixer on the table. It was only after a while when she looked up that she frowned.

"Why are you standing there, sweetie? Go and wash up and come back here to help me okay?" Fiona nodded and rushed upstairs to take one of the quickest showers she had ever had before rushing down to help Pearl.

Pearl had already measured out all the ingredients, setting them into bowls and cups by the time Fiona joined her. Fiona looked curiously at all the ingredients, sniffing them and watching how they mixed together in the mixer.

"It's really easy, see? Just throw this in... and that... and you have the base batter!"

"Ooo... that's really cool! But how do you know what flavour Eian likes?" she asked.

"Eian's really a classic man, can't you tell? He's a vanilla man... although I can't tell if that's his style in bed. I mean men can be so deceptive at times," she said as she mixed in a few drops of vanilla essence. When she looked up, she saw that Fiona was watching her with a look of shock mixed with curiosity.

"Did I say something wrong sweetie?" she asked. "I didn't say anything to offend you did I?"

Fiona shook her head vigorously before slowly stammering.

"Va... vanilla in bed?" she asked slowly. "That sounds strange..."

Pearl gave a small laugh and slapped the table. "Vanilla sex sweetie..." she began before she realized that Fiona was blushing. "Oh dear, I don't suppose that's a very good topic to discuss with you now is it?"

"Oh! Oh no, please... I mean, I would like to know," said Fiona in a small voice that didn't sound like her own.