To Love and Be Loved Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stunned. What happened? How bad is she? He said he had no additional information. I jumped into my car and rushed to the hospital. Along the way I called and talked to Dad. They said they would come right away.

Janelle was in a coma in intensive care. She had severe head injuries. A concrete truck had run a stop sign and mangled her car. At this point no one knew much. We put a call into Janelle's parents. They booked a red-eye and would get here about 6 AM. We camped out in the waiting room. Word had spread and some of our close friends came to support us.

She died that night. Never had a chance.

I felt my life had ended. The one person in the entire world I truly loved, my soul mate, was gone. How, why? If there is a God, why did he do this to us? My emotions went from grief to anger to despair. My parents were in shock. Her parents arrived and joined in the anguish.

I remembered little of the next several days. Our parents worked on the funeral arrangements. Naturally at such young age no thought had been given to burial arrangements. I wanted her buried here, not California. A steady stream of friends stopped by. One afternoon an older gentleman and his wife came to pay their respects. It was Janelle's ex father in law and his wife. They were most gracious in their remembrances of Janelle.

The viewing and funeral were well attended. We had a large circle of friends from college and later. There was a nice write-up in the local paper and the New York Times.

I took a leave of absence from my job to sort through Janelle's affairs. Dreary work that left me numb. I repeatedly broke down in tears. Everywhere I looked in the house I saw Janelle. How awful.

I went back to work to try to divert my mind.

During the next few weeks I gradually came to the acceptance that she was truly gone. An attorney suggested by her ex father in law filed suit against the construction company. Friends invited me to various activities but I was poor company. I gradually found myself sitting at home every evening, remembering and regretting.

I suppose it was about two months after Janelle died that one of her friends, Donna, called and insisted upon taking me out to dinner. She had heard I was depressed. I really didn't want to go but she would not take no for an answer. We did have a nice evening. Most of our talk was about Janelle and all of the fun things we shared. It was good to get out.

A few days later she called again to set up a dinner date. It was a pleasant evening but turned a little dreary again as I remembered romantic dinners with my wife.

Donna understood and tried her best to lift up my spirits.

I found Janelle's in-progress third novel. It was maybe ninety percent done but had some holes in the story and numerous grammar and typo errors. She hadn't showed it to me. It read very well and I thought it could be another best seller.

I re-read her manuscript and decided I would finish her novel as a dedication to her. I didn't have her skill in story making, but perhaps I had enough to fill in the gaps. I started that night. The effort totally consumed me, which was probably the best thing at that time. After a month the manuscript looked complete, gaps filled in with more story line, and hundreds of incorrect grammar and typos fixed.

I forwarded the manuscript to her publishers with a note as to what I had contributed. They thanked me for sending and said they would review the manuscript. A month later they said they were going to publish, with authorship by both Janelle and me. They would prepare a dedication to Janelle for the back cover.

Another month went by. I was coping better but still poor company in social surroundings. My friends encouraged me to get out of the house. Other than going to work I had recently seen little of the world. I decided to resign my position. I had a reasonable income from Janelle's trust fund and a house with no mortgage.

Several women made it clear they were interested in dating. I had no romantic interest whatsoever. No one could replace Janelle. But I did find myself getting horny. About that time Donna called again.

That evening I fucked her. She was only the second woman I had ever been with. I used my skills to show her a good time but the passion was missing. .

"I know I can't begin to replace Janelle and won't try. But you have sexual needs and my friends and I can help. You remember Julie and Alice. You ate our pussies. At the time we all wanted your cock in us but that was off limits. I think Janelle would understand and say it's ok now.

That weekend Julie came over and we spent a good part of the day in bed. Again, not romantic sex but it was still good. Julie complimented my cock and endurance. She came twice. Alice stopped over one evening that week.

The three women set up a rotation of sex with me. I would start by eating pussy and then fucking. Most always they came at least twice, once with my tongue and once with my cock. I enjoyed the sex and the physical release it provided.

Donna was the more forward of the three. She reminded me about last time when Janelle had me eat my cum after fucking. "Would you do that for me? That would be absolutely mind-blowing."

She spread her legs for good access to her pussy and I used my tongue and mouth to bring her to orgasm. She got on her knees with her butt up and rested her head on my pillow. I pushed my cock into her and we set up a nice motion.

"Your cock is so big it barely fits. What a stud you are!"

I tried to time my coming with hers and was successful.

"Ok, now come get your dessert. Clean up my pussy. This is so sexy. I don't know any other guy who would do this. You really know how to turn on a woman."

I tasted additional juices as she came, her third time.

"Play with my cock and maybe we can fuck again."

She fondled and stroked until my cock started engorging again,. Then she gave me a blow job to get it fully hard.

"Turn on your back. My turn to fuck you." as she mounted me facing away. We went at it for maybe five minutes. "God, you can keep going and going. I'm getting close again. You?" I let loose a burst of cum and she came.

"I have never had an experience like tonight. Never! Do you realize I came four times? Four! Some of my dates can't get me off even once. I hope we can see each other from time to time. I would like a replay of tonight."

I was drained and slept soundly for the first time in months.

Donna put the word out that my equipment was in good order. Several women I knew from social occasions called me. I started going out some, mostly to dinner or a show. Sometimes I invited my date back for sex. I had compartmentalized my feelings or else I would lapse into moroseness.

I went with friends to ball games, shows, concerts, and the like. Things to keep me busy and out of the house.

I enjoyed the variety of sex. Janelle had been my first and only. She had a sexy body and my new dates never measured up to her. But they were attractive and showed affection when I needed it. Apparently there's quite a network out there as to a guy's prowess in the sack. Donna clued me in that I was nicknamed Super Stud. I could have had someone in my bed every night. As it was I still needed time to myself so the sex came in bursts.

As time went on my focus in life was sex, both variety and quantity. I suggested that Donna get Julie and Alice and come over. It was too cold to be out at the pool, but we could still reprise our two earlier times. We all stripped and slipped into the Jacuzzi. They shifted positions several times so each was able to fondle my cock. My fingers were in pussies.

The girls sat on the edge of the bed. Donna spread her legs and I used my tongue and mouth. A few minutes is all it took for her to come. Alice spread her legs, followed by Julie. Next the girls knelt on the floor and bent at waist over the bed. This positioned their butts perfectly for my cock. I again started with Donna and spent about half a minute fucking her. Then I moved to Alice and did the same. Julie likewise got about half a minute of my cock.

We had decided that whichever pussy caught my cum, that lucky woman would have me clean up her pussy. So there was some competition to best excite my cock. Alice was the lucky one this time. After final squirts I placed my mouth squarely on her pussy and started sucking and licking. Only a minute of this and she came again. Donna and Julie were disappointed.

We decided to go out for dinner. And that upon return I would fuck both Donna and Julie, hopefully until they came. The evening was indeed a success.

I pursued a very active sex life. A part of me knew this was like a veneer over the inner hurt that was still very acute.

On two occasions I had two women in bed with me. Both times the women were good fucks and also played with each other. I enjoyed watching a woman eat the pussy of another. One woman liked to eat pussy and lick my cock while I was fucking.

One friend of Julie's wanted me to do a threesome with her and her husband. I initially said no but she said she would settle for just me in her bed. I wanted to hear directly from her husband that he was ok with me fucking his wife. He confirmed that they liked to play around and that his wife had this thing about doing a threesome.

I went to their house Saturday night. It was an impressive house on an acre of land. Her husband, Brian, met me at the door. "Patrice will be right down. Would you like a drink?"

We made small talk until Patrice joined us. She was about thirty and very attractive. He was probably mid thirties. He said his wife was highly sexed and liked lots of cock. More than he could deliver. To keep her happy he encouraged her to go to bed with different guys. But only if he was there. Some guys were spooked by that and would leave.

"I heard that you have quite a nice cock and really know how to use it." Patrice said. "Would you like to fuck me?"

So here I was, minutes after meeting this couple, taking his wife to bed.

"Take your clothes off, honey. Let him see your body. Nice, huh. She keeps herself in shape. I guarantee she's a good fuck, right honey?"

"He's going to see for himself real soon. OK stud, strip. Show me that cock. Oh, yes. It's going to be fun squeezing that into my tight pussy. I heard you were good at pussy eating."

We moved to the bed. Her husband settled into an adjacent chair. I positioned her for access to her pussy. She tasted nice and clean and I lapped up her dripping juices. She came after just a few minutes.

"Brian's no good at eating pussy. So it's a real treat when it's done right. You were great. Now fuck me."

She wanted the missionary position. I rubbed my cock head up and down her pussy slit. Finding the hole, I pushed the head in then pulled it back out. I did this several times.

"Don't tease me. Give it all to me."

On the next motion I pushed it in up to my balls. She let out a gasp. I have heard that most guys go too fast and only use part of their cocks. And if their cocks are smaller the woman gets little stimulation. I prefer to do long strokes using the entire length of my cock. I hold my hand under my cock to keep the head in position. That way I can pull out completely and then back in. It's something Janelle and I practiced.

My tempo gradually increased from slow to medium. Never fast or frantic.

"Are you close? I'm going to come soon.." I asked.

"Give me your cum. I'm ready."

I held my cock fully in her pussy as several spurts of cum filled her pussy. She came seconds later.

"Wow, that was fabulous. How soon can you do it again,."

"Maybe an hour, more or less."

"Brian, I'll take a shower with John, then we can go to your club and have dinner. That will give us time to talk and then he can fuck me again. OK?"

That's just what I did. With Brian watching intently. I am proud of my cock and proud of my sexual expertise. I enjoyed the exhibitionism with her husband.

We got together again a week later. This time Patrice wanted her husband to fuck her first, then me. Then she told Brian to eat her pussy. It took considerable coaxing but he did it. Patrice was generous with her compliments. Apparently this was the first time he had been persuaded to eat cum. In this case both his and mine. Patrice came during both fucks and with Brian eating her pussy. She was ecstatic.

Beyond Patrice, a steady stream of good looking women came to my bed. Actually it was more like half a dozen, but who's counting. The sex was good, the ladies appreciated my endeavors, and I slept well.

Patrice set up another get together. She forewarned me that she wanted Brian to suck my cock, and wanted to know if I would suck his. I said no. I wasn't into guys. She said come on over anyway. "Eat my pussy, John." I brought her to a good climax in just a few minutes.. My face was covered with her juices. She moved down and sucked my cock. Apparently she had the evening planned, as her husband came over and took over from her. I had my eyes closed and didn't immediately realize what was happening.

"Patrice, I said no."

"I asked if you would suck Brian's cock and you said no. You didn't say anything about him sucking you."

Since he already had my cock in his mouth it seemed pointless to argue. A minute later she resumed sucking, and I came a couple of minutes later. After the initial spurts she had Brian clean up my cock.

"Brian, you were terrific. That was so sexy. Thank you for doing that. And John, you were a good sport. Thanks."

I begged off the next time she called.

My other lady friends just wanted me and my cock. Some had heard round about that I was able to give multiple orgasms, as many as four. That an evening consisted of pussy eating, a fuck, eating cum from pussy, and a final fuck. Sometimes a reputation can be a burden. I did try my best to satisfy my ladies.

I received two interesting calls. One was from the attorney handing the suit against the construction company. He had an offer in hand for $15 million. He recommended countering with $25, and try to settle at $20. I said go ahead.

The other call was from Janelle's literary agents, which I guess were now my agents. They were offering an advance equal to that of the second book. And said they expected a firm offer on movie rights for Janelle's second book and option on the first and third. No numbers were being quoted yet.

I looked like I would be quite wealthy.

Patrice called. "Brian and I have booked a suite at the Punta Cana resort in the Dominican Republic. Two weeks in March. We would like you to join us. I promise my pussy will be primed and ready every day for you."

I didn't have any commitments and getting away for a while could be good. She probably wanted to get her husband involved again but what the hell. I agreed. They handled all of the travel arrangements and paid for everything.

The resort was a new adult only five star resort. No kids running around. The suite was very spacious with two bedrooms, large entertainment/living area, full kitchen. And our own private, but tiny, pool.

"I made sure the pool had privacy so we could skinny dip. Come on guys, lets get in the water."

We undressed. I realized I had never seen Brian naked. The times together he was fully clothed. He looked in good shape for what I guessed was 35 years old. Patrice sat on the edge of the pool. "You guys sit on either side of me. I want to play with your cocks."

I couldn't help but check out his cock. I guess all guys do it. It was kind of skinny and maybe seven inches long. Certainly adequate to satisfy Patrice.

"Here's what I want to do. John, I want you to fuck me. Then Brian. And then, Brian, eat my pussy. I really liked it last time."

And that's what we did. Brian wasn't hesitant like the first time. Afterward we enjoyed a good dinner and drinks in one of the resort's restaurants. Bedtime came early, what with the traveling and sex. I had my own bedroom.

Patrice and Brian were much earlier risers than me. "Come on, John. Get going. We're going for breakfast. Join us as quick as you can."

Brian was a golfer and had a tee time for 11 AM. Patrice said we would have time to ourselves. Standing up, I pressed my cock into her from behind. Keeping my cock inside, Patrice giggled as we waddled out to the patio. She leaned over the table and rested her head on her arms. I placed my hands on her hips and started moving in and out. Long strokes that I knew would turn her on. Which they did. I blasted a big load and she came.

"Now eat me, big boy." I liked the combination of pussy and my cum. And I liked how women responded. After golf Brian joined us for cocktails and dinner. We finished up in bed together.

Brian again played golf the next day. I concluded that this was planned so Patrice and I could be by ourselves. Patrice said she would like Brian to suck my cock again. Would I mind? I went along since it seemed important to her.

The drinks flowed that evening, and we were all feeling the alcohol. Right off the bat Patrice had Brian lick and suck my cock. I was mellow enough to not care. He did a creditable job but I didn't come. Patrice took my hand and put it on his cock. I had never felt another guy's cock before and not sure I wanted to.

"Stroke his cock, John. He lets you stick your cock in my pussy and he's sucked your cock. Play with him a little.

"Good, do it some more." She pushed my head down towards his cock. "Suck his cock, John. Do it for me."

His cock was in my mouth. Patrice was exhorting me to take it in deeper, which I did. Brian pumped his cock in and out. He lasted only a couple of minutes before coming. I was familiar with the taste of cum but surprised by the amount.

"God, that is so sexy. I have two sex machines in my bed. How could I be so lucky. Brian, grab hold of John's cock and stick it into my pussy."

We did some hard and fast fucking . I was done for the night.

"You were a good sport last night, John. Thanks. I have been trying to get Brian to loosen up. He's making good progress. He watched us fuck. He ate your combined cum, he sucked your cock. And he came in your mouth. All in all, pretty adventuresome, don't you think."

She didn't say it but I was thinking my role in all this was also pretty adventuresome.

"There's just one more thing I want to happen on the trip. I want Brian to fuck you in the ass."

"Come on, Patrice, that's going way too far. I'm not gay. Nope, not going to happen."

"John, I heard round about that Janelle had played with your ass hole several times. Used her finger to massage your prostate. And used a dildo. Right?"

I didn't know how that info had become knowledge but I had to admit it was true.

"Yes, but it was just sex play between us. Not like some guy doing it. Sorry, Patrice."

Brian walked in the door. "How was your golf game, honey?" "I was three over par, not bad considering the course. What did you guys do today?"

"Well, John and I used his exercise equipment to good advantage. I dare say our game had more strokes than yours."

"No doubt. Hope you saved some for me."

Patrice started by sucking my cock. She figured if she brought me close I might still go with the plan. Brian had a good hard-on going.

"John, turn over on your stomach. I'm going to lube up your ass and then use this dildo." She put a dollop of lotion on her finger and worked it in. Her finger actually felt pretty good as horny as I was. And it wasn't any different than what Janelle and I had done.

"OK, here's the dildo. I'll go slow." as she pressed the tip to my hole. She moved it in and out, each time a little deeper until it was fully in.