To Love and Be Loved Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel ok, John?"

She fucked me with the dildo for a minute, and then pulled it out. "I have another dildo, this is a bit bigger." I hoped it wouldn't hurt.

She slowly worked it in and moved it around. My butt felt full but not uncomfortable.

"John, now let Brian put his cock in you."

I rolled over and started to get off the bed. "Patrice, I'm not interested in a guy fucking me."

"OK, OK. We can still have fun." Patrice sat on my cock and rode me to climax and then her husband fucked her and ate her pussy..

The next day the three of us had sex out at the pool. I fucked her. Brian ate her juicy pussy and fucked her. Then I ate her pussy. We decided to lounge around the pool and be lazy all day. We didn't put clothes on until dinner time.

That evening Patrice got a call that her mother had a stroke. She told me they would catch the early flight out in the morning. I was welcome to stay the rest of the time since everything was prepaid. I hoped it wasn't too serious and wished them a good trip.